School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 3:43 am

She shrugs"you weren't planning to eat in the cafeteria where you?" she asks spinning back around to look at you," there are way better places to eat nearby" she points out
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 3:50 am

Xavier ran forward so that he was walking next to her. "What don't want to be seen with me in school? I promise I won't embarrass you by telling all your friends about how you still ask to play doctor. So what's this place you're talking about and should we grab my bike?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 3:54 am

She chuckles "if I was embarrassed to be seen with my dorky cousin, I wouldn't have met you in school hours" she responds with a smile, as she takes your arm in hers, holding you close enough that you could feel her breast against your arm.
"we should be fine walking, there are lots if nice cafés nearby" she tells you as she keeps going
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 4:04 am

Xavier had to admit for being of a smaller size than most, Felicity's chest felt nice against his arm. He spoke when they were past the gate. "You know you hold my arm like that and people might get ideas about us."
Xavier was never really sure how much Felicity cared about him. He only felt that most cousins weren't as close as them.
(It dawns on me that I'm not sure how close they really are lol so I'm gonna incorporate my lack of knowledge as Xavier being unsure of Felicity's thoughts about him.)
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 4:10 am

((XD, probably a good way of doing it, I'm working it out myself))
"is there a problem with that? Are you that ashamed of your cousin?" she asks giving you a mock pout as she spoke "besides, aren't you lucky having a beautiful woman with you?" she teases
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 4:17 am

Xavier smiled and place his free hand on her head. He spoke as he patted her head. "I'd never be ashamed of such a lovely cousin who cares about me so much."
Xavier poked her nose when he was done patting her head. He spoke as he shifted the arm she was hold in such a way that it pushed back against her breast. He spoke with a smirk and a low voice. "I have to wonder if my cousin is wearing a bra with how her chest feels right now. That's shameful behavior don't you know."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 4:21 am

She scowls "your way too intrested in my breasts Xavier" she says deflecting the question " but I don't really need one honestly, I mean they suport themselves" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 4:25 am

Xavier chuckled and spoke. "Hard to be concerned about something so small."
He always teased Felicity about her chest. He wasn't sure why, it just seemed to be something that popped in his mind often. He probably should see a shrink about that. He cleared his throat and spoke. "In all seriousness though I'm just a bit worried. Guys might spot that and...try to take advantage of you. I don't want you to get hurt. There may be a lot of people in my life, but there is only one you and I don't want to lose you."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 4:28 am

"Xavier, thats so sweet" she says with a smile, as she leans over to kiss your cheek again "but you had to touch them to notice, so I think, I'll be okay" she reassures you with a smile "plus no one in school would dare to touch me, and outside of school I have body guards"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 am

Xavier blushed when she gave him the kiss on the cheek. He had to admit it was a bit embarrassing to say such things. Maybe he wasn't as adult-like as he thought himself. He spoke as she drew back. "You can't always rely on your bodyguards nor should you ever doubt how stupid a horny teenage boy can be."
He looked away with a darker blush as he spoke his next words. "Honestly even as your cousin this feels a bit too...erotic."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 am

She chuckles and lets go of your arm"better? "she asks with a smile as she stops to look in the window of a café
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 4:39 am

Xavier let her go and watched her look in the window. He examined her again taking note of details he often ignored due to their relation. He blushed and shook thoughts from his mind. He grabbed her hand as he began heading to the door. He spoke as they walked. "Come on missy, I've decided to tell you everything and I'm not going to do it while standing."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 4:42 am

She lets you seeming quite suprised by your outburst "ok, awesome" she says after a moment as sye lets you lead the way inside
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 4:51 am

Xavier made sure to be quick about getting them a table to relax at. He began explaining everything to Felicity about the curse and his mission. He only paused when the waitress came and when the food was brought out. He told her about everything that's happened the past couple days, but left out the attempted rape on Susan as that might upset Felicity. He let out a breath as he finished. "What's weird is even though I'm playing a big gamble with the multiple girls situation, the only real worry I have is if the amount of hot girls around me will make me lose control. So what's your opinion of all this, of me?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 4:58 am

She listens carefully, seeming to take you seriously listening with more and more interest "it's insane, and well I'm not really sure how to feel about it, but i don't blame you" she tells you with a smile " if your really worried about it, why don't i come over later? I'll bring some beer or something and we'll just relax and destress together, I mean your lucky I suppose... Jeez this is a lot to take in" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 5:05 am

Xavier listened to his cousin as he nibbled on his food. He took a drink of his water and spoke. "It is a lot, but if there is even a slight chance it's true then I need to succeed. We've both had to deal with only one parent because of this curse. It's not right."
Xavier blushed at the idea of having Felicity come over with alcohol. He spoke while poking his food. "You should know I don't like beer. You'll be the only one getting drunk. Anyways are you so sure you want to be alone with me in a room. I have to admit myself that I've been a bit more...attentive to details about you that I shouldn't. Maybe that's a bad sign."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 5:08 am

She shrugs "I trust you, I mean your my cousin, I don't think you'd try anything, and besides if you do, i fan tell all your girlfriends about all those embarrassing things you did as a child " she tells you with a smile "It doesn't have to be beer, just name your poison" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 5:15 am

Xavier smiled when she said she trusted him. Although he had to be honest, he didn't trust himself. He shook the thoughts away and spoke. "I've got some wine that dad ordered from France and gave to me. He said I should use it to woo some pretty girl. We'll split that if you want."
He place his fork down and then looked her in the eyes. He spoke with a smirk. "And remember, I know as many embarrassing stories about you as you do about me. I seem to recall somebody wanting to practice kissing on their poor innocent cousin. Though I may be wrong, who knows."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 5:19 am

She chuckles "sure, wines good too" she tells you with a smile "though don't think you'll woo me" she teases.
"a lot of those storues are embarrassing for both of us come to think of it" she says
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 5:26 am

Xavier blushed when she mentioned wooing and her in the same sentence. He spoke while looking at his food. "Never even crossed my mind, I wonder why it's crossing yours. Something you want to share dear cousin."
Xavier blushed more when she reminded him of those stories. "I can't disagree with that. I did invite you to a bath when we were thirteen because of curiosity. Jeez hormones give you weird ideas. Hey which one of us was the first to call you a naughty nurse?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games