School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:54 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

no, more like double periods, so 2 hours English instead of one

"oh, okay, I just didn't want to trouble you," she tells you, with a smile she looked ready to go
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Different days have different classes I'm guessing?
Oh and go ahead and handle the tour like a skip since it's just gonna be him pointing out places as they walk.

Xavier started heading for the door. He spoke as he walked. "You seem under the impression that I have better things to do. I don't have many friends, and I do believe my best friend is busy at the moment, so consider me at your service till the next class period."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 pm

yeah, exactly

She walks around with you, for the half hour as you show her around, and it seemed like she had her bearings by the end of it. Your next class was maths and so was hers, and surprisingly she was in your class too, though the desks near yours where all taken
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Xavier looked into the classroom from the doorway. He chuckled and patted her head before speaking. "Looks like you're free from me during this class. Have fun and make some friends."
Xavier headed for his desk while giving the classroom a look over. He didn't look back to see Emma's reaction to his head pat. Had to keep up the appearance that it was completely innocent affection.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:18 am

She came in after you, and picked a free seat near the back. Your math teacher came in soon after. She was fairly attractive, though you hadn't really noticed till now, but with a razor sharp wit and a tendency to come off as overly intelligent she felt a little untouchable
Miss Turner

sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:30 am

You have really good taste :)

Xavier had just been contemplating whether or not to classify the people in this classroom as non targets because Emma was already here when miss Turner walked in. He sat down and smiled to himself. Attractive, intelligent, and seemingly untouchable? Oh yes she'd do nicely in his list of targets. The approach for her was the only question Xavier had. He didn't know enough about her, but maybe she is the type that needs to be dominated...? He would have to just observe for now, and hope something became obvious in her behavior.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 am

That may well be true, she was the strong independent type mentally at least she didn't look all that strong, perhaps that'd be the correct response. She starts teaching, briefly introducing Emma again before continuing
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:40 am

Xavier had to say hsi top class was math, so he was usually able to handle his math classes with half his mind focused elsewhere. The elsewhere in this case was contemplating how to approach miss Turner. He knew that if he did decide to force her down and have his way with her that he didn't have to worry about the police. His father had that covered, but was his uncle as much of a trump card as they hoped. He needed to know how much this teacher valued her job...Oh that equation looks interesting. Xavier returned his focus to his notes as he remembered that he'd probably be helping Emma with them later.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:51 am

She was one of the more dedicated teachers so she may well stay even if you try something, but blackmail might be a good approach if you did try something
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:56 am

Xavier thought over his plans for the day and smiled. He had a set path for the rest of the day unless something occurred in the third class period. His current plan was to talk to the teacher briefly after class was over and then head to the lunchroom to find his date. Woo her a bit before the next class period and then end the day by trying to track down the gossipers. Maybe check the teacher's lounge afterwards for more info or a chance to catch one of his targets alone. For now, pass the class time with note taking. After class was over he'd meander a bit in case Emma wanted to talk. If she didn't then he'd catch the teacher after everyone left if he could and ask with a cheerful smile. "You know my uncle says the best teachers are the ones with the most dedication, I wonder how dedicated you are?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:59 am

The class ends and Emma leaves with some girls, and when you ask the teacher, she gives you a look "what are you scheming Xavier ?" she asks
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:04 am

Xavier looked right at her and smiled. He walked over to the whiteboard and grabbed a marker. He began writing on the board as he spoke. "I'm not scheming anything. I merely worry that i won't receive the best education with a teacher who seems so aloof. I mean most of what we did today was so simple that I almost fell asleep. I wonder how my uncle would feel about a teacher who's lessons put even his curious nephew to sleep. So tell me, are you dedicated to this job?"
Xavier had written a collection of seemingly unrelated words: Punishment, Dedication, Silence, and Believe. He circled dedication as he turned to her. He was enjoying this challenge and was contemplating how far to go. He had a time limit and there were a lot of risks if he went too far and someone caught him. Best not to say anything incriminating.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:10 am

She gives you a look "I'm just working to the curriculum, I can't teach stuff beyond that without risking the education of the whole class, not everyone is as good as you. You'll have to try harder than that if you want something Xavier" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:17 am

Xavier shook his head and stepped back from the board. He spoke as he looked at the board. "Too bad, but I guess I can tolerate it since I get to look at you. You seem so defensive right now."
Xavier turned and began walking towards her slowly as he spoke. "You remind me of a mouse trapped by a cat. Trying to fight back against something it can't possibly win against. Is there a reason you think I want something? Are you afraid I want something...Dangerous?"
Xavier held the marker out for her to take from him. He wanted to make her take the final steps towards him. A subtle act of dominance, and a test of her willpower.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:27 am

She just gives you a look "just put it on the desk, I don't know what your playing at, or what you want for that matter, but if you keep behaving like this it'll get you in trouble" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:05 am

Xavier gave her a shrug before turning and walking away. He spoke as he walked past the whiteboard and underlined the words silence and punishment. He spoke as he reached the door. "You should be careful how you treat me. You've been so rude to my kindness, who knows what might happen."
Xavier dropped the marker on the ground as he opened the door and exited the room. He sent his uncle a text as he walked towards the cafeteria. 'Put the fear of god in Miss Turner, she was rather bitchy to me and I don't appreciate my prey fighting back. Love you uncle!'
Xavier reached the cafeteria and began searching for the midget beauty that would be his date.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:10 am

Your uncle texts back "how scared do you want her?" he asks
Alice was sat waiting for you near to the door, she looks up when she notices you, "ah, there you are, I thought you'd run off" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:14 am

Xavier smirked at his phone and texted back. 'Scared enough to know who's actually in charge here.'
He looked up and saw Alice. He closed the distance as she spoke and chuckled. He spoke as he put his phone away. "I would never miss a chance to spend time with a pretty woman. So do you want to grab food here or should we roll the dice and sneak off campus for something nicer?"
Xavier knew he could get away with it if he wanted. Would she want to take that risk though?
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:12 am

"we could get in quite a lot of trouble if we did that couldn't we?" she asks hesitantly, though it seemed the idea was appealing,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Xavier closed the distance a bit and whispered in Alice's ear. "That's only if we get caught. There is a cafe right across the street. Five minutes walk there then back, gives us at least fifteen minutes to eat."
Xavier stepped back and spoke as he looked around. "Or we could stay here and enjoy...mystery meat...Ooh yay."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games