School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:52 am

" a little worried about your mental state," Felicity tells you blushing lightly, " ditto, also felicity is pretty lucky, because she gets to have me strip for her" she tells you with a chuckle as she walks over to Felicity, "and don't you dare start masturbating" she warns you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:54 am

Xavier was already putting his underwear and pants back on as Ruby spoke. "Don't worry i doubt you'll be skilled enough to get me to masturbate in front of my cousin."
Something in the back of his head spoke. 'Anyways after you leave, me and her are gonna fuck like rabbits.' He glanced at Felicity, trying to determine how she felt after that display. He then sat down and waited for Ruby's display.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:01 am

she seemed like she was embarressed, but probably not for the reason Ruby would assume, after a moment she stradles, Felicity, before removing her jacket with a sultry movement, leaning close and gently grinding her hips into Felicities lap
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:03 am

Xavier watched the display, glad he had his pants on as he felt blood running to his groin, and tried to keep a power face. His thoughts trailed from taking Ruby to the bedroom to taking both the girls there and sharing each other's bodies until morning.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:09 am

next off where the shorts, she lifted her hips and turned around pulling her shorts down with her ass near Felicities face, and then turns and throws her shirt off, peeling her bra down a little bit before sitting on Felicities lap, and, moving her breasts an inch away from felicity's face before pulling her Bra off as well, and then hugging felicities face into her tits
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:12 am

Xavier shifted so that his pants weren't so uncomfortable and mumbled. "Damn I'm jealous..."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 am

she pulls back letting Felicity free, her face bright red, Ruby started to gently roll her panties down as she kept moving against Felicity, and stood over her on the couch as she finally took them off, getting her pose just right so that Felicity got to see everything
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:19 am

Xavier wanted to move to see better, but he just accepted his side angle view. He waited a few seconds after she finished to speak. "So...should we break up and you start dating Felicity instead, cus god damn that had some...passion to it."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:22 am

she chuckles " really? it's the first time I've ever tried anything like that, honestly I'm just good at using my body" she tells you as she sits down next to felicity still fully naked
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:25 am

Xavier smiled at her and spoke. "Hey Ruby."
When she turned to him he'd speak with a warm tone. "I fall in love with you the more I learn about you. Sorry if I fall too hard."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 am

she shakes her head " good I guess, albeit a little bit cheesy, and definitely cliche" she says,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:31 am

Xavier smiled warmly and leaned forward. He kissed her cheek before speaking. "I can't wait for you to fall in love with me too."
He stood up and looked at the time. He spoke as he looked down at the nude girl. "Did you want to stay the night? I'll let you have the big bed if you want."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:36 am

she nods " that's probably a good Idea, plus I bet your bed is comfy" she tells you with a grin as she gets up
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:40 am

Xavier couldn't help but look Ruby up and down before he walked over and grabbed the clothes he offered her earlier. He spoke as he held them out. "Here, I would normally make a joke, but honestly right now I don't think anything I say would truly be a joke."
He waited till she took him before frowning and speaking. "So there is one thing I should warn you about...I actually am probably going to be home tonight. I have obligations back at the main home tonight and I usually just stay over for the night, but I'll make sure to be back early enough to make breakfast. That's fine by you right?"
Xavier had to keep his plan of ending up at Ms. Grey's house tonight, and he also planned on taking Felicity home for reasons.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am

" sure, I'll be asleep pretty quickly anyway" she tells you, as she takes the clothes,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 am

Xavier smiled and spoke. "I'm glad. I'm really glad that you feel comfortable here. This is your new safe haven. I promise no one can touch you here."
He looked at felicity next and spoke. "You want a ride home?"
He hoped that Felicity would be able to pick up why he was offering her a ride.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:53 am

she nods " sure, it was nice to uh meet you Ruby," she says still blushing lightly as she gets up and gathers her clothes so she could get dressed
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:31 am

Xavier grabbed his motorcycle keys and spoke. "I'll check the security cams through out the night to make sure you're okay."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:44 am

" I can look after myself, but thanks" she tells you as she yawns and stretches out, she leans over and give you a kiss
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:32 am

Xavier returned the kiss with a smile. He walked to the door and waited for Felicity. "Goodnight Luv."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games