School can be Hell (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School can be Hell (eaenidu)

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 am

your answer comes when you almost choke from the huge bulge of dickmeat in your mouth... "mmm, who's a goooood slut?" she asks, her tails still rubbing and massaging the sides of your head...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:37 am

I Relaxed again at the rubbing and happily pointed at myself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:39 am

she pushes forward more, using our horn to drag you down as she yowls and pumps hot sticky foxjizz down your throat... you start to choke, running out of air, and get dizzier than ou already were getting...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:40 am

I Felt my vision blacking out as I wasn't used to this stuff at all.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:42 am

your mate ignores you, moaning as he keeps pumping cum down your neck... even as you feel her tail almost, push into your head... explosions of lewd pleasures melting your confused air starved mind...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 am

Cumming hard I passed out then and there unable to take it.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:51 am

You feel and hear it before you see it... but as your eyes snap open to a pleasurable feeling spiked with a jolt of pain... you find your room mate. half buried in your cunt... "yiff, hi-hi there... slut, j-juts getting ready to mount you proper..." She says as she flips you over to our hands and knees, grabbing your horns like handles... your whole body feels hot and good and horny...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:54 am

I let out a groan of pleased confusion, my mind feeling slow and grogy.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 am

you feel two things at once, the first is her tail resting on your forehead before pushing through it into your brain and mind... the magic repurposing and rewriting you for a new duty... the second is your roommate screaming as she rams all the way to the hilt, knotting you, stealing your virginity, and impaling your womb all in one huge thrust... she eagerly bounces and bucks her hips, wildly yowling and yiffing, her onslaught equal to any wild animal...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

I moaned and giggled a little before squealing with pain and pleasure as I was soon fucked hard and fast.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 am

she keeps rutting you wildly, her thrusts even beginning to pull her knot out and ram it back in over and over and over... you feel her tail pushing everything you are down and replacing it with lewd purpose, you weren't an Oni heiress, you were a halfbreed bitch, you weren't at this school to learn, you were a toy...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:26 am

I grunted and gasped and moaned softly, but my mind rebelled and sent a Wave of Dark magic out.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am

She huffs and looks down at you... "cheap oni tricks... I may be young, But i'm still a pureblood Kyuubi!!!" she roars and rages, humping you wildly as she grabs your horns and jerks them to make you stare into her eyes... "you are MINE!!!!:

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:32 am

My Eyes Shown with an odd Dark light "Hmm~ Mate, Still Princess, Can't submit, Equal." I muttered back.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 am

she leers and lets you go, focusing on ramming and fucking you silly... and moments later she screams ecstasy as she pumps her foxy semen into your cunt...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:36 am

I came hard with her, my pussy milking her large cock.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am

She pumps and fills your cunt with cum, pulling out and splattering you in her scent... marking you as her toy...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:46 am

I Shuddered and swayed blushing.
eaenidu

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:31 pm

"smell that, you belong to me..." she says with a smirk down at you... "now, clean my cock off..." she says, thrusting it in your face... as her tail starts poking you again, that hypnotic effect slowly and subtly returning...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:41 pm

I Hummed and Swallowed her cock to the knot "Mine~" My Voice Sang out clearly even though I was swallowing her shaft.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games