Kitsune's Lair (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Kitsune's Lair (Kuragari)

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:35 pm

A letter was laying, opened, on the table in front of you... a letter you read a hundred or more times. it was a simple invite from a long time online friend of yours, inviting you to her house... there was even an airplane ticket for you, but something was nagging at you... this person had always seemed friendly, but THIS was one huge leap... you reread the letter one more time, a polite introduction, casual chitchat, followed by the whopper of an invitation to come stay at her home for a month or so...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Re: Kitsune's Lair (Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23 am

Holding the letter and the ticket, I steeled myself as I made my choice. I needed to go... I had to meet you. We'd become such good friends over the net... I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste.

Packing quickly, and a short cab ride later, I was in the air and on my way to finally meet you. I was so excited I could hardly sit still!
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:51 am

You apparently fell asleep as you're woke up by an attendant... entering the airport you stumble about till you see someone with a sign for you... "Come with me..." he says flatly, almost like a machine, as he leads you to a nice limousine... a half hour later you were pulling up in front of a fancy, if a little oddly oriental styled, mansion... the driver helps you get your stuff out and up to the porch... leaving you alone there with a couple bags and a doorbell...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:28 am

I gulp, amazed at the sight of the manor. It was most impressive... I could only wonder what the inside was going to be like... and my friend within it.

Taking in a deep breath, I pressed the doorbell, hoping I wouldn't have to wait long as I held my bigs and fidgeted on the porch.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:40 am

the three minutes it takes for me to open the door seems like a lifetime... and what greets you... is, almost underwhelming actually... a petit late teen looking blonde young woman in a simple white and purple kimono with an immature smile on her face... "Cain?" I ask, overwhelming excitement obvious from my tone of voice... something seems slightly odd, other than my chilling blue eyes...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:00 pm

One might say it was underwhelming... but to be honest, I was overjoyed. I was really getting to see you, Anna, my friend. I actually found myself a bit overwhelmed... I wasn't much compared to your cuteness. An average guy, with long muddy blonde hair tied into a braid behind me. My own steel blue ones drank in every bit of you, and I could only find myself overjoyed to get to meet you for real.

The smile on my face spread wide as I asked "A~Anna?" my own excitement just as visible to you as I find my eyes getting lost in your own. They were like perfect pools, so beautiful and enchanting...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:54 pm

you only have a moment before you're pounced into a rather awkward position... with me sitting on you, my thighs at your hips, and... you could swear I didn't have any panties under my kimono, but that's ludicrous... "oh, I'm so happy you came" I yelp as I bend over and kiss you, hugging against you as I remain sitting and pinning you down in such a sexual position.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 am

I yelp in surprise, blushing brightly as I find you straddling me. The kisses make me blush even more, this wasn't the response I was expecting, though from the twitching of my cock that didn't mean I wasn't enjoying it. The words that come from you also further make me blush given your position.

"Heheh, w~well I c~couldn't possibly say no to getting to meet my bestest friend in the flesh." I say, trying not to think about that brief thought that your not wearing anything beneath you kimono, even as my cock twitched again.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:14 am

I just lay there atop you for a moment, then sit up... "oh, i'm being rude... we should go inside..." I say as I stand up and stand to your side... offering a hand I smile... "Welcome to my home, my own little world..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:20 am

"I~It's alright, you got excited... p~probably would have done the same if you were the one coming to visit me." I said as I got up, taking your hand and smiling as I picked my bags back up.

"Little's a bit of an understatement." I say with a chuckle though as I look at the outside of the manor before moving on in with you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:43 am

I murr, almost like the messages I sent via chat... goofy animal-like sounds that emulate my fursona... "well, I inherited some pretty nice things... and a fair amount of money..." I wave a hand at the mansion... "some of my family are still overseas, and I wanted to keep ahold of some of my heritage..." I say, and as you look around, you see a lot of Yokai designs here and there... especially Kitsune and Kyuubi,,,

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 am

Walking beside you, I giggle at the animal sounds, finding them even cuter in person than when we'd chatted online. I listen and nod, recalling how you'd told me your family had a long history back in the east... I look about, taking in all the pictures and designs adorning the walls, doors, ceiling, even some of the pillars.

"It's all pretty amazing." I say with a whistle.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:52 am

Yea, it kind of is..." I say, nostalgically as we awake past a room in a mock up of a eastern shrine... a small many tailed golden fox statuette in the middle catches your eye...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:31 am

I'm almost about to pass the shrine room by when the ligjt catches on and glints gold. My eyes move to the many tailed fox statue, and I start to slowly walk into the room. "Hey Anna, whats this?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:35 am

oh, that was a gift from east... it was once the center of an old shrine... once the deity, a benevolent Yokai Kitsune, was worshipped and revered... as time progressed she was forgotten... my family saved the idol and a rough blueprint of the shrine... so I remade it here..." I say wit ha gentle smile... "if you believe that sort of thing, the idol being here represents this as 'her' home now..." I laugh as I walk onward, even as you wander into the small shrine room...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:02 am

I nod, listening intently even though I didn't know much about eastern spirits and the like. Stopping before it and admiring it for a moment, I smiled and bowed my head to it before moving to catch back up.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:34 am

You almost swear you feel some form of approval as you bow to the statue, and an odd sense of warmth... you manage to pretty quickly find me, entering a small dining room... "i made some dinner, its not much but its fresh..." I say as I dish up a bowl of fresh hot Chicken and Yakisoba... it smells spicy and sweet, and I mention its honey sesame general tso's...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:54 am

The sense of warmth and approval sends a weird shiver down my spine as I walk into your kitchen. My stomach rumbles in approval at the idea of food, especially such savory and delicious smelling food.

"Thanks Anna, I'm going to have to repay the favor sometime." I quickly dug in, humming happily at the taste and eagerly getting to work on my first bowl.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:04 am

I sit and eat too, almost wolfing down the food happily... "you like?" I ask, sounding a bit nervous... "i usually only have to cook for me, so... I don't cook tastes other people usually like..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:02 am

I nod my head feverently, causing a noodle to whip back and forth, smacking my face and getting some sauce on my face. "Y~Yeah, its very very good! If theres more left I wouldn't mind a second bowl!
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games