A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:42 am

Alex looked over at Jack as Allie spoke. He spoke as she requested to see it. "He Jack go grab the old radio from the workshop."
Jack left the room and Alex returned to reading. When Jack returned carrying what looked like a large wooden box with a black mesh screen on the front of it. Jack placed it on the table and crouched in front of it. He messed with the dials as Alex spoke. "Put it on a music channel since all the news broadcasts are in Draconic. Make sure it isn't too loud."
Jack turned the two dials until the static of the radio faded and the sound of a simple piano with some woodwind instruments backing it up began filling the room. Alex spoke as he turned the page. "Classical should be good. No Draconic words for you to scratch your head trying to understand. I won't be trying to explain this to you today so just listen and enjoy the music."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 am

Allie stared at the radio in amazement as she listened to the strange foreign music "This is really cool! How'd you do that?!" She asks eagerly with a big smile on her face "The music is so wierd as well! The dwarves were so boring!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 02, 2018 8:41 pm

Alex felt a bit of motivation rise in him. She was really enjoying the music and it was almost infectious. He got up and walked over to her as he spoke. "Dwarves care more about drinking songs and working songs. Being isolated from the rest of the world has allowed us to explore a great many different arts. One of which is dancing. Shall I teach you to Waltz? You'll need to know it for when you join me to the Mage's Guild's gatherings."
Alex held out his hand with a warm smile.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 am

"Umm? Waltz?" the young elf looked up at him with big wondering eyes, hesitating only a moment before taking his hand and rising from the chair
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun May 13, 2018 7:15 am

Alex pulled her to her feet gently and spoke as he took her other hand with his free hand. "It's a slow dance that humans do at parties. Alright now mimic my feet as I move."
Alex would begin doing the steps to a waltz slowly while watching her and correcting her.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon May 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Allie did as good as she could, despite the height difference, and it was clear her innate elven nimbleness aided her in this endeavour, but she still had some trouble keeping up, and he could hear her mumble the rythm to herself with each step as she looked down at their feet
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Alex continued to guide her as he spoke. "You'll get used to it the more you practice. It'll be a while until the next party, so I should have time to teach you everything. You'll also have time to get used to others. Someone as pretty as you will probably be invited to dance by all the gents, maybe some of the ladies as well. The dress I have planned for you will have enough leg freedom so you can dance without worrying about tripping."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Wed May 23, 2018 2:14 am

"What do you mean I'll be asked to dance with others? I'm your slave, am I not?" the dark elf looked up at him, abandoning her watch over their feet for now "Thus, I should only dance with you, and those that you order me to dance with, no?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 23, 2018 5:27 am

Alex chuckled and cleared his throat before beginning his explanation. "First let me remind you that you're a different kind of slave than you seem to think. Think of your slavery as something akin to a forced apprenticeship with the duties of a maid. Since I am your master and teacher your behavior should be a reflection of my lessons and training at gatherings. High class Arcanists are expected to act with dignity and show skill in all they do. Dancing is seen as a social behavior and therefore you must both be willing and skilled at dancing."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri May 25, 2018 5:08 pm

"I see! Heh... Does sex follow there after? Why else would you dance with someone, one on one, if you weren't courting them?!"Allie asked with a smirk and a glint in her eye as she looked up at him
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 26, 2018 11:55 pm

Alex stopped the dancing and looked Allie in the eyes. "You will not be having sex with anyone. You dance for fun and for show, but not for sex."
Alex decided to use this chance to pick on and test Allie a bit. He let go of her hands and walked over to the radio as he spoke. "You know for someone who acted like she was so attracted to me, you seem excited at the prospect of having sex with a bunch of strangers. So much for loyalty."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:42 pm

With what sounded like fearful panic in her voice Allie called out after him "I-it was a joke! I-I was only joking!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:38 am

Alex looked at her and felt a pang of guilt, but he also felt that this was necessary for her to learn a lesson or two. He spoke as he fiddled with the radio. "So if that's a joke then what hasn't been? You talk about sex like it's just a casual past time to you. Makes me wonder if your lust for me is just because you're bored."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:11 am

"Hmmngh... I... I actually am a virgin..." The elf girl admitted shamefully as she stared down at the floor, before looking up at him again, deep into his eyes "But I really do like Master! He is much kinder than any other one I've had!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:15 am

Alex had decided that he let her simmer in her Shane enough and spoke with a smile. "Alright I trust you. Look I can already tell you're going to be a great assistant, but I won't promise you anything more than that. You're a child in my eyes, and with an attitude like that you'll at most be promoted to a rebellious teenager. I'll ignore how old you look as long as you behave older."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:37 am

"Hnngh... I... Understand. I'll try." The young elf Squirms, apologizing for her previous behavior, looking down into the floor
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:32 am

Alex walked over to her and patted her head before returning to the couch. He was just starting to get relaxed when the doorbell rang. He let out a sigh and got back up. Moving swiftly, he disappeared down the stairs. You could hear the door open and Alex speak. "You got here sooner than I expected."
A feminine voice that was as pleasant as listening to a flowing stream answered. "Well I missed you dumbass and I need to meet your new student. A couple neighbors said she was a cutie."
Footstep could be heard coming up the steps. Alex was first to come into view but soon followed-
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Her clawed feet made clicking noises as she made her way up the steps and onto the wood floor of the living room. She spotted Allie and smiled. She spoke before Alex could talk. "Hello, I'm Kira. I'm going to need you to strip little miss cutie."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Allie stared first at Kira in wonder, never having seen what seemed to be a dragon girl before. She was about to ask some questions, but when she heard the command she blushed and glanced at her master. She had teased him before, and he had seen her bathe... But actually stripping in front of him?!
No. She had to be mature, and as a good servant she had to obey. And so, blushing red as a tomato she took a deep breath, and began to obey, starting with her top.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:54 pm

Alex was about to start lecturing Kira when Allie began following her instructions. He glanced at her as her top began to slide off. Kira gave him a smirk and he spoke. "I'll be downstairs until you finish measurements."
Alex walked down the stairs past Kira with a blush on his face. Kira walked over to the stripping Allie and spoke. "I think he finds you attractive. I'll be measuring your body to make you some clothes. I'll also be enjoying looking at it."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:44 am

"Y-You sure?" Allie asked nervously as she continued stripping until she stood before the strange woman completely nude, blushing, and trying to cover herself up with her hands
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games