A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 am

Alex blushed when the girl stood up and once again showed him everything. He began mentally singing the nursery songs while he attempted to keep eye contact. After she dropped back into the water, his mind calmed and he listened again. She thanked him and then asked a question that revealed a lot about her. He spoke with a stone face. "All I saw was you in the tub. Anything you do while in the tub is none of my business. Should I leave you to your bath or would you like me to stay and wash your hair?"
Alex had a new curiosity that overpowered his desire to escape the lewd situation. He needed to know how much of her behavior was an act. Just in case she pushed him too far with it sometime and the situation ends badly.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:23 pm

"umm... I-it would be nice to have my hair washed... please..." She stammered forth nervously, looking down into her bathwater, fidgeting and blushing fiercly
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Alex had to suppress a chuckle at the sudden shift in her personality. Earlier she acted so lewd and perverted, but now she was as embarassed as a child. He walked over to the sink and grabbed a comb before walking back over and standing behind her. He spoke as he gently grabbed her hair. "Now I haven't done this often so forgive me if it hurts a bit."
Alex began running his fingers through her hair to break up any large knots before running the comb through after. He wondered if this little woman had ever had this sort of treatment before. He spoke as he grabbed the shampoo. "So what was bath time like with the other slaves?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 am

He would find that underneath the previous matte and dull, dirty white hair a hidden cascade of silvery, slightly pinkish, silk waited. All that was needed was to give it some love.
"Umm... Well, we mostly used it to relax and clean ourselves... Gossiping about our masters and their guests." She shimmies slightly, clearly not used to be the one being tended to.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:25 pm

Alex played with her hair a bit as he combed it. She had lovely hair just like the other elves he had met in his adventures outside the city. He spoke as he scratched some dirt free from her head. "Jeez I'm going to have to program Walter to be able to help you with your hair. It's too pretty to let get this dirty."
Alex watched her shiver at his attention and smirked. He was right about her, all talk and no experience. He leaned forward enough to where he couldn't see anything but could whisper in her ear. "I'm amazed you haven't tried to flirt with me. Have you given up on seducing me?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:17 am

The young elf suddenly shifted in attitude, or at least tried to seem like she did. "O-Oh you see, it was all a plan, t-to get you this close without being embarrassed!"
He would notice that other, older elves just rolled their eyes at the young ones comments
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:25 am

Alex broke into laughter as Allie attempted to recover her prideful attitude. He spoke as he grabbed a cup from the side of the tub and filled it with water. "Well here I am, close to you, but I think you're feeling rather embarrassed."
He dumped the cup of water on her hair before speaking again. "See still a child."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:24 pm

"Bllurgh!" She was about to say something when suddenly the cup of water was dumped on her head before turning around and standing up, apparently forgetting her embarrassment, and complete nudity, for a moment "I-I am not a child! I told you!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Alex had to focus on maintaining his composure when Allie presented herself to him. He wasn't sure if it was accidental, but he felt that it was a challenge and that he had to accept it. He spoke in as cool of a voice as he could. "The shortage of hair on your lower half says otherwise."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:06 am

"I'll have you know elves, especially my kind is naturally quite hairless... " She explained, at first with great vigor but slowly she realized how she was exposing herself to him and slowly, timidly sank back into the water. Her cheeks as red as tomatoes
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:31 am

Alex waited for her to sit back in the water before adjusting his sitting position. Something in his pants had grown a bit and made his former position uncomfortable. He spoke with the same calm voice that had almost broke in the face of her nudity. "That's interesting, but also useless to me since it's obvious all your flirting was just the empty words of an unskilled child."
There was a bit of bite to his words, but that was merely an attempt to scare her into ending her attempts at seduction.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:41 am

"I'm not a child!" She cried again, looking up at him pouting sourly, but as he shifted position her eyes glanced down "And I-I'll prove it to you, Master! Look! You got aroused at the sight of my beautiful body! L-Let me s-show your cock t-that I can handle it l-like a grown woman!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:24 am

Alex was caught off guard as Allie turned around and spotted his shifting. She requested with a stutter to show him her skill. He stood up and spoke with a straight face. "I will not let a stuttering child handle my manhood. Your hair is clean. Finish your bath."
Alex tried to act natural even with the tent being pitched in his pants. Unfortunately the combination of her nudity with the thought that finishing her bath probably included finishing her masturbation. He hoped that she hadn't spotted his boner as he left the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He stood against it trying to calm his frayed nerves and somewhere in the back of his head he was listening for her. Just out of curiosity though.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:33 pm

It took a little while, but soon enough he could hear her get going again, but this time, she was much more frantic, angry even... Before her orgasmic cry echoed out through the door
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:55 am

Alex listened to the silence for a few seconds before thinking that maybe he had ruined it for her. He almost felt bad until she started up again, but this time a bit more fiercely. He felt warmth flush through his body as he listened, and didn't regain focus until he heard her orgasm. He quickly left the room, thinking to himself that he would need to borrow Kira tonight. He sat at the table and watched as his construct woke up in the corner and began it's work. He would speak as Allie entered the room. "That is Jack, he's the construct that keeps this place from ending up a mess. He'll listen to your requests and commands, but he's not good at doing things he hasn't been taught like combing hair. He's gonna make some food while I go shower. Do you think you can handle eating while I go wash up?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:40 pm

"Hmphf! I have told you I am no little kid, I can eat on my own." She pouted, quite obviously still quite a bit frustrated as she placed her hands on her hips.
At least she had dressed in the clothes he had given her, though her hair was still a bit wet and dripping
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:51 am

Alex waved his hand nonchalantly as he got up and headed for the bedroom. He patted her head as he passed her and spoke. "Sure sure, I'll believe you when you break five feet or actually start requiring a bra. For now stay out here and eat. I have a friend who'll be here soon to make you some clothing."
Alex closed the door to the bedroom behind him and locked it as he went to go shower. Jack finished with the first set of eggs as the door to the bedroom shut. He slid them onto a plate and walked away from the stove. He stepped over to the table, his movement has a smoothness to it that made him seem living. He placed the plate in front of one of the chairs and pulled the chair out for Allie. He gave her a bow and indicated for her to take a seat.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Allie looked cautiously at this strange construct before she hesitantly did as it suggested. The human realm was truly wondrous she thought, right before she dove into devouring her food. Never letting go of the automaton with her wary gaze however
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:01 am

Jack watched the girl for a few seconds before walking over to the fridge. He grabbed a jug of apple juice and found a glass in one of the cabinets. He passed by the stove and gracefully flipped all the cooking meat and hashbrowns before continuing back to the table. He placed the glass on the table and filled it from the pitcher before pushing it in front of Allie. He also produced a cloth from his side and placed it in her lap before returning to the stove.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:28 pm

"Hmm? What's this?" the young elf eyed the liquid cautiously, trying her best to hide the fact that she actually quite enjoyed being pampered like this.
Grabbing hold of the glass she took a closer look before taking a sip "Oooh~ it's so tasty~! What is it?! What is it~?!" She almost jumped in her seat, holding up the glass and pointing at it
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games