A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Postby Earthling » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:03 pm

"..." Allie lightly pulled away as he touched her scars, but remembering that the point of this was that he was going to clean her back, and soon enough, she leaned back against his hand again
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:06 pm

Once Allie had returned to her previous position and the water was high enough, Alex began soaking a soft sponge in the water. He gently scrubbed her back, careful not to scrub the scars too hard. He was silent as he did his work and after a minute Allie would hear him humming. Soon enough the humming turned into Draconic singing. The words were oddly soft for a language that was deep and often used hiss and growls to alter word meanings.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:19 pm

And Allie sat still, silently, and listened to his voice, before slowly beginning to sing herself. Her voice was clear and melodic, like a perfectly toned piano played by a master.
It was clear that she didn't know the lyrics, but she followed Alex well
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Alex took a hand off her back and held over her shoulder, and just a little bit past her head. He waved two fingers as if to conduct the song as the words flowed from his mouth. Their duet ended with a crescendo, and Alex spoke as if nothing had happened. "Your back is clean little miss."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 pm

"Ahem..." Allie coughed slightly as the song stopped, and she nodded in thanks "T-Thanks.. Master." And so she rose, putting her tight little ass right in head height for him, as she tried to get her towel.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Resistance: 90/100

Alex ignored Allie's rump as she stood up. It was easier now that he had steeled his resolve against her attacks. He stood up and climbed out of the tub. passing her a towel before grabbing a used one to dry his feet. He spoke as he left the bathroom. "Get dressed and meet me in the dining room. We start studying Draconic today."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:10 pm

Allie nodded shyly, as she began to dry herself off.

Soon enough she arrived in the dining room, dressed in the clothes that had been put forth for her "So... Draconic?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:18 pm

Alex was in the dining room eating a breakfast set out by Jack and sifting through various books. He pointed to her spot at the table and spoke. "Eat up ya brat. Studying takes energy and food provides that."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 pm

"Hmphf... Are you sour today or something?" Allie asked as she took her place at the table, starting to eat, taking a sandwhich and nomming on it "Besides, I got plenty of energy already~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:54 am

"I noticed," Alex spoke before taking another bite. He finished his chewing and then his statement. "I've got an entire language to teach you and you have minimal learning experience nor a real reference to start from. I want to have you able to read and write Draconic within a month, but unless you give it your all, that won't be possible."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm

"Mmh! Understood! I will do my best!" Allie nodded with a smile "I'm not good at reading, but I'm sure I can learn quickly!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:55 am

Alex gave her a nod and passed her a few books. The next few hours went by with Alex explaining each page and showing Allie how to write the words and letters. He stopped after making her memorize the alphabet and numbers as well as some common phrases and expressions. He leaned back in his chair and placed some worksheets in front of her. He let her go at it for another hour before stopping her and speaking. "Alright it's lunch time and then more worksheets. Any complaints?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:32 am

With a thud Allie's forehead collided with the table and she groaned "Studying hurts my brain... Break is good..."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:42 am

Alex watched at Jack brought over some sandwiches for them to eat. He also brought a large glass of juice for both of them. Alex spoke as her head hit the table. "Hey this is just the first half of day one. This isn't even the hard stuff, and we haven't even touched on magic. Are you sure you're up to this?"
Alex wanted to throw in some motivation even if it was mean, so he spoke with a frown. "You know if you can't read Draconic then you won't be able to help me much, it might be better for you to go work for Kira."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:56 am

"I can handle it... Just need to rest my brain." Allie mumbled, still introducing her forehead to the table "Ten minutes..."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:00 am

Alex tapped the plate in front of Allie and spoke. "Eat this. You're not used to this kind of studying. Everything you've learned has probably been by mouth or by example. Well after about a week of this, you should have the basics of studying down and then we can begin adding practical magic to your daily studying. I might have to hire a tutor for you though. I've never trained somebody who had no experience with magic."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:04 am

"That's not entirely true... My former master liked to have me perform small tricks..." Allie mumbled as she sat up and pulled the plate to her "Just, flashes of light, and making small things float and spin."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:11 am

Alex nodded as she spoke. He shrugged and responded. "Tricks are nice, but they aren't the basics that are required for enchanting. You'll need to know how to weave the magic into the runes you write as well as how the magic should feel. It's best to learn the basics before you try anything involving magic else wise you could blow yourself and others up."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:37 am

"Mmh... Makes sense." Allie groaned as she ate "So, Master... Did you build Jack yourself?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Alex shook his head and stood up. He spoke as he moved to the window and peaked out. "No Jack was made by my dad when I was just a baby. He was built to help around the house as my Mother had to take care of me and my sister. I just took him when I moved out and he's been with me since."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games