A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:33 pm

And sure, soon enough he could hear someone outside the door calling in "Master, would you like some help cleaning you~?" At least she waited outside for now... Mostly because she was too embaressed to actually walk in, and dreaded what would happen if he said yes
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Alex heard her call out to him and cursed himself for forgetting to even close the door. He yelled back as he ran his hands over a couple of the runes etched into the glass of the shower. It glowed for a second before taking on a white shade. That was the sign that the glass was now impossible to see in from the outside. "No I can clean myself. I'll try to finish up soon so you can shower too. Unless you'd rather take a bath? Wait do you know how to use a shower?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:41 pm

"Umm... What is a shower?!" Allie responded by calling out from the other side of the door. Genuinly curious about yet another human invention
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Alex scrubbed himself down as he answered her question. "It's like the bath except the water comes down on your head like rain. It's most like a heavy rain though and the water isn't cold. It's a great way to wash yourself off in a short period of time. Not as relaxing as a bath though since you're standing the whole time. Give me a second to finish and I'll show you how to use it. You can shower while I brush my teeth."
With the barrier activated Alex wasn't worried about Allie showering in the same room as him. He doubted she could figure out how to disable it.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:16 pm

"Umm.. Okay..." She murmured, and waited for her master to finish his shower... But also thinking about the image of his cock that was burnt into her mind the night before, no matter how much she tried to repress it. Annoyed with herself she shifted her balance between her feet, and rubbed her thighs togheter
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Alex was quick about his shower. He dried off and got dressed inside the cover of the barrier before he left. He walked directly over to the sink as he spoke. "Alright miss you're good to enter. The shower works like the bathtub does so feel free to give it a try."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:36 pm

And so, with some hesitation, Allie entered the bathroom... Completely naked, with her towel in her hands "Umm... Jack wanted to clean my sleeping clothes." She murmured , blushing fiercly.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Alex's Current Condition:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lust Resistance -3 from Allie's innocence.
Resistance: 95/100

Alex had gotten used to ignoring Allie's flirting attempts for the most part. He could ignore her trying to rub her butt against him, and her flirty requests to be used in inappropriate ways. What he wasn't used to was a completely innocent display of nudity from a cute little elf girl. He could see her blush from the mirror, and tried to keep his composure as he spoke. "It's fine, just hurry into the shower before you catch a cold."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:57 pm

"Umm... can you show me how it works?" She fidgeted as she walked behind him to the shower, peeking inside curiously "I have never seen one before you know."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:03 pm

Alex had his toothbrush in his mouth when he heard her ask. He stopped over to the shower and spoke while grabbing the handles and turning them. "Hawsht, coldsh."
Alex stepped back over to the sink while trying not to look at the naked woman in his bathroom.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:16 pm

Allie nodded, focusing intently as her master brushed up against her naked back.
And once the water was the correct temperature she would step into the warm water and sigh in delight as it rained down upon her "It feels so good~!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Lust Resistance -3 from Allie's innocence.
Resistance: 95/100

Alex ignored the girl's body rubbing against him, and focused on getting ready for the day. Today was the first day of her lessons, and it was also clean up day to get the shop ready for opening. He was going to have to pull out all the expensive display items from storage and place them where they belong. Alex heard Allie and chuckled. He yelled after rinsing his mouth out. "Welcome to civilization, we have warm water and soft beds."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:14 pm

"It's sooo nice~!" Allie moaned in delight as she let the water just flow over her, raining down on her head and tickle the tips of her sensitive ears, sending shudders down her spine.
"Say.... Master... Would you like to join me in here? I... Could scrub your back~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Lust resist minus one for a nice lewd moan.
Resistance: 94/100

Alex heard Allie's moan as he looked around for his comb. A blush came to his face as she offered to scrub his back and he imagined her rubbing her perky chest against his... Alex shook his head and quickly spoke. "No I'm already washed up. Just finish your shower."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:32 pm

"You sure? It is hard to wash your back! Then.... Could you wash mine?" Allie asked, hiding a teasing smirk behind the curtain "Pleeease~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:05 am

Resistance: 94/100

Alex looked at the white fogged glass that Allie stood behind. Something in his mind told him that treating her like a child while washing her back would be a good idea. He spoke as he moved over to the bath tub. "Alright get out and sit in the tub. I'll wash you hair as well since you want to be treated like a child."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:10 am

If the shower curtain was a door Allie would have slammed it open as she glared at him angrily, and pouting "I told you, I'm not a child! It's just what we slaves used to do when bathing togheter!"
For the moment she seemed to have forgotten that she was completely naked. Letting Alex take in all of her nude form, from her pert little breasts, to her flat stomach, the slave brand that was more like a pubic tattoo, and her bare, virgin little pussy, all dripping wet from the shower.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Lust resistance minus 4 for Alex's dirty idea.
Resistance: 90/100

Alex heard the slamming of the glass door and looked up to yell at her. His voice was caught in his throat as he saw the nude Loli elf standing there. His mind quickly noted that her chest seemed perkier than normal, maybe the warm shower had aroused her, and next he noted her tattoo sitting like a slut mark above her hairless and wet vagina. He blinked and rose, stepping out of the bath tub, and closed the distance between them. He grabbed one of her arms and threw her to the ground as he undid his pants. He practically tackled her and readied his errect rod to penetrate her tiny virgin hole. Then he returned to reality and realized he had just had a very dirty thought while staring at the childish elf. He locked on to her eyes and spoke. "Have you no shame child?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Allie steeled herself, doing whatever she could to resist her embarrassment and stand there "proud"
"I-I do. But... You are my master, so I should not be afraid to be naked around you." She spoke as she shivered and blushed "Besides, Master. R-remember that I'm older than you... Technically."
She strode past him and climbed into the bath, back turnt towards him... As well as her whipping scars from her former life, striped and crisscrossing over her small back
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Resistance: 90/100

Alex steeled his resolve to resist his sexual desires and answered Allie's logical statement. "While that is true, I am not so much your master as I am your teacher. I will not force you to do anything. You are my apprentice not my slave so show some shame."
She stepped into the bath and spoke. Alex listened while examining her back. He turned the bath on to give him so water to clean with and her some water to stay warm in. He ran his fingers along her scars as he spoke. "I am so glad I spllatted that asshole's brains across the room. You don't behave like you're older. You act like a hormonal teenager in a ten year old's body."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games