A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Master (Earthling/ReaperBones)

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Alex climbed on the wolf and reached down to pull Allie up. He was able to do so with relative ease considering her size. He placed her in front of him on the saddle and spoke. "How can you be so cheerful about the concept of slavery after how that Dwarf treated you?"
The wolf started walking towards the camp exit as Alex spoke again. "Yes spells and such are within your capability. You'll probably be one of the first Elves to learn Draconic magic, so teaching you will be fun."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 pm

With a mischievous smile Allie scooted back to rub her butt against his crotch as she pondered his question "Well, I get food and housing. I've seen free elves starve, so it could be worse~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:56 pm

Alex felt the girl slide back against his crotch and pushed her back forward after he felt her plump behind start rubbing against his manhood. He spoke with a serious tone. "Alright missy, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop trying to seduce me. I don't know what your infatuation is, but until you look like an adult, I'm not losing my pants. You'll get food and housing as long as you work."
Alex bent over and grabbed the pill from his travel pack that was hanging on the side of the wolf. He placed it between her ass and his crotch. He didn't need her to find out that she did in fact start to arouse him. Why the hell does such a tiny body have such a nice ass.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 am

"Awws..." Allie pouted in disappointment, but never the less obeyed, for now, scooting forward "But I am an adult..."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:18 am

Alex was happy that she relented in her perversion. He was worried that if she really pushed it she might be able to make him break. Make him rip her clothes off and just slam all of his- SHUT UP BRAIN! Alex shook his head and spoke as he grabbed a piece of cloth and tied it around her mouth and nose like a mask. "Fenrir moves too fast for people to breathe without a mask. We should be in the city by morning if you want to take a nap. Alright Fenrir, HOME!"
Fenrir began jogging until they were out of the camp's border at which point he went full speed. Fenrir was capable of running forty miles per hour for quite a while due to the magic that powered him.

Time Skip, the City, Dragon's Bed

The sun was rising as they passed through the gate. The guards waved Alex in after he showed his tattoo and then showed Allie's. The guards chuckled at it's location, but Alex just shrugged and made a comment about rebellious children. He spoke as they began walking into the city proper. "We're now in Dragon's Bed, the place where humans and dragons rose together from the ashes of war. It's split into seven sections. A center section surrounded by six equally sized districts. The center is the home of the military and government. We are in the Southern district also known as Dragon's Mind. It's the center of all magical and scientific studies in the city. It's also where my home is. Oh yeah, speak Common when talking to the people here. Not all of them have nifty translator earrings like me. The major language we speak here is Draconic, but we all learn Common in school. You'll notice most of the signs are in Draconic, but don't worry food stores will also have a sign written in Common. I'll tell you more when we get to the house. You need a bath and I need to call a seamstress to make you some more work suitable clothing."
The streets were only a little busy this early in the morning so the trip to the house was mostly uneventful. Some glances at Allie were made, but after the people spotted the collar they just gave her a nod and returned to their business. A couple of slaves actually gave her a slight smile and a nod. They reached Alex's house, which was also his shop, just as people were really starting to fill the streets. The shop was simple in design. Two story building with a large glass window with Draconic words written on it and door enter just a bit off to the left. The second floor was his home and attached to the store was a solid brick building with a single garage door. Alex climbed off the wolf, but indicated for Allie to stay on. He walked the wolf over to the garage door and ran his hand over a rune to the side. The door rose up and the wolf walked in. Alex spoke as he entered and the door closed behind him. "Alright I gotta unpack the stuff so feel free to look around the workshop. We do all the enchanting in here."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:36 am

Allie however had a hard time taking a nap. Too busy being awed by her surroundings... And especially the night sky. And asking about as many questions as stars she could see. Eventually she did fall asleep from sheer exhaustion though.

Only to be amazed once again by the sights and sounds of the city, barely paying any attention to the words of her master as she looked around with a big smile, periodically nodding as to try confirm she had heard what Alex said.
And when he gave her free leave to explore the house, she darted off like a shot
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The workshop is a mixture of modern workbenches, tools, and magical crafting tables and objects. It's got a forge and anvil as well towards the back. Oh and the lights are magical orbs but look like your common household lights. The whole place feels even more magical than the city does.

Alex focused on unpacking as Allie began exploring the workshop. He was hoping that she would be able to learn how to operate all the equipment in here. Here tiny hands would be great for the intricate jewelry that was sometimes requested. Although she'd probably have issues using the hammer and anvil for weaponsmithing. He'd have to teach her Draconic runes soon if he really wanted to get full use out of her magical potential. He spoke as he threw his sleeping roll under a table. "Have you seen anything similar to the equipment in here?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:33 pm

"Umm... The only thing I really recognize is the forge!" Allie exclaimed with a smile as she hurried back to her master "Now, what is your first proper command ~? Shall I make you... Lunch? I think it's time for that?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:27 am

"Did you ever see how to use the forge?" Alex asked as he walked over to it. He looked at Allie and chuckled. He spoke as he gave her a pat on the head. "It's actually more like breakfast time, but I have a mechanical servant who cooks for us. First things first, we need bathes."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 am

"Mmmh, I used to watch the king work it~!" Allie smiled and bounced in place though, it seemed like her mood immediately soured a bit once she heard there was a machine that could cook for them, though as soon as she could hear the word baths a lewd grin spread on her face" Right on it master~! " and she darted off to the bathroom
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:27 am

Alex gave her a wary look before walking to the door that lead to the main building. He spoke as he walked. "Well the forge is one of the main things you'll have to learn to use. Probably won't have you play with armor and weapons but gold needs heating to be worked into jewelry. The house half of this building is up the stairs to the right."
Alex opened the door and stepped in while pointing to the stairs. The store set-up was pretty simple. Starting at the front window was the door and a few items on display for window shoppers. The door sign currently showed the shop as closed. Going counter-clockwise from there you had a wall with a register and front desk like your regular store. There was a staircase behind it that led to the second floor. Next wall was lined with custom made firearms and some armor. The door they came out of was on the final wall which also had a post a glass case full of jewelry. There was two small racks of swords and armor that separated the shop into three pathways. He walked to the stairs while he continued talking. "So how were bathes handled back at the dwarf's mansion? Did you guys have a giant bath house for all the slaves?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:32 pm

"Mmh! The caves were filled with hot springs, and we had a big one to share~!" Allie smiles as she remembered the times, and stripped naked, before turning her attention to the bathtub "Soo... How do I use this thing?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:50 pm

You skipped like the entirety of the house lol. I'll just post it's layout in this spoiler, but int he future please don't rush through buildings lol.
Opening the door that lead to his home. They entered into a dining room which had a table with four chairs around it. The dining room was connected to a fairly simple kitchen to their left, and straight ahead was the door that led to the bedroom. The bedroom only had a bed, a desk, a dresser, and a nightstand. He opened the bathroom door which revealed a fairly large bathroom. The shower and bath were on the far side, the toilet was to their left and the sink to their right. The sink and toilet were the only simple things in the room. Alex had splurged on his bathroom because he enjoyed the comforts it gave.
Ignore the TV

Alex followed her into the bathroom and had planned on showing her how to operate the tub and then leave her to bathe herself. She instead stripped right in front of him and rendered him speechless. In the nude she seemed more child-sized than childish. Her chest was underdeveloped in his opinion but it matched her slim waist. Her tattoo sat just a few inches above her vagina and rested between a pair of hips that could tempt a priest into sinning. Her hips added to her delicious thighs and ass. Overall Alex had to distract himself quickly before he pitched a full tent. At the moment he was just at half mast. She brought his attention to the tub and he spoke. "You put the white circle over the drain so the tub will fill and turn those two knobs to draw water. Red for hot water and blue for cold. The bottle there is full of soap, use it carefully. Any other questions before I leave you to your relaxation?"
He hoped she would say no so he could escape her and the dirty thoughts of what he wanted to do to her nude body.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:43 am

Ah, sorry, I thought we had already done some initial exploration and that you were going to introduce things piece by piece ><

"Just one Master!" Allie stretched her hand up in the air as if to try get his attention, before she took it down and behind her back. Leaning forward with a mischievous, yet innocent glint in her eye she asked "Don't you want me to wash you first~? If I may say so, you've exerted yourself and such much more than me~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:09 am

Alex tried not to look away from Allie's eyes as he listened to her. She was attempting to seduce him again. He let out a sigh and spoke. "No I don't want you to wash me first. I know what you are trying and you seriously confuse me. I'm a stranger you met not even a full day ago. Why do you have this odd attraction to me?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:44 am

"Well, is it not a slaves duty to serve her master to the best of her ability~? And well, I guess I have a thing for tall guys who get me away from assholes~" Allie continues with her smile "But I promise you master, I'm not trying to seduce you, you told me not to. I merely wish to serve~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:55 am

Alex shook his head and spoke. "You are too young to have a thing for guys. You barely have any pubic hair!"
Alex threw his arms up and headed for the door. "Look as nice as it might be to have a cute girl wash my back, I'm not gonna strip around you. Now get in the bath already."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:58 am

"I told you I'm 26." Allie pouted sourly but obeyed without any further protest, carefully climbing into the bath.
"Ooh! It feels good~" She purred as she sank down to her neck in the warm water, and for the first time in a very long time she actually, properly, relaxed. Melting into comfort.

Soon enough though her hands started exploring, her petite fingers caressing her. One hand started to massage her breast, little more than a bud, whilst the other traveled down between her legs, and the flower waiting there.
Soon enough, her muffled moans could be barely heard outside.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:09 am

Alex had been collecting clothes for his new slave to wear. One of Alex's smaller t-shirts, a pair of shorts that would definitely require her to wear something underneath, and a magic belt to keep her shorts around her waist. He whistled a bit as he approached the door and grabbed one of the clean towels next to it. He heard a muffled noise. Something of a moan, but the dampening effect of the door made it sound more like a hum. She must really be enjoying the bath, maybe he'd be free of her perversion for a bit. He opened the door and noticed her sitting at the corner of the tub. He had a guess of what she was doing when he heard the occasional muffled moan and spotted her closed eyes, but he could only see a bit of her top half. As he walked closer, red beginning to tint his face, he spotted more of her torso and her arm movements. He shifted his focus forward attempting to make it seem as if her behavior didn't affect him. He spoke as he placed the clothing and towel on the ledge of the bath to her right. "Here something for you to wear when you are finished and dry."
He kept his focus away from her so as to not begin wondering what her face looked like coated in pleasure, or how much she played with each spot of her body. Did she spoil her chest or her womanhood. He most definitely tried not to guess what she was thinking about while doing it. He did find himself taking quick glances at her. It wouldn't be right to not look at her when conversing.
(If you wanna give a show or something now would be a good time, but it's your choice whether she continues or stops cus Alex is there or maybe something entirely different.)
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:17 pm

"Ah! M-Master!" The young elf exclaimed, shockingly enough seeming a bit embarrassed having been caught doing such a lewd act, as she jolted straight up into attention when she heard his voice, inadvertently revealing her petite breasts to him, and her pussy just barely concealed by the surface of the water, though an instant later she realized what she was doing, and that her master was not like her old one, and she quickly sank back down below the waters surface "Y-Yes please, t-thank you!"
She seemed to hesitate for a moment, looking down and away "Umm... did you... see anything?"
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games