stuck in VR(Urhr93)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: stuck in VR(Urhr93)

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:00 am

"how do we log out? where's the menu? has anyone managed to get out yet?" they all seemed to be having the same problem you'd had earlier, there was no in game menu
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:17 am

As she heard them Sae indeed remembered her own problem, the one she left unattended to enjoy the game.... and also the one who right now seemed to plague so many people. Unwilling to let the panic go to her head Sae would once again try all the words and action she may think of to trig any command, whilst also keeping listening to the player's conversation as to remain informed about what was going on.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:21 am

nothing happened, just like before. it seemed you where trapped inside the game
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:25 am

Sae felt restless as she couldn't find a way to log out or even get the commands to work, albeit she still tried to keep her calm and see how things played out, hoping the situation would soon be solved.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:33 am

you where beginning to get tired, and hungry and it didn't seem like the issue would get resolved soon, so finding somewhere to eat with the gold you've collected might not be a bad idea
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:37 am

Sae sighed as she found the question to be not as easily resolvable as she thought, the girl then deciding to go sell her things to the general item store she brought her daggers from and ask him for a place to eat and sleep as indeed those two needs began to not only appear but also feel as real as they could.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 am

the man inside the general store smiles when he see's you've come back " ah, it's you, how may i help?" he asks you curiously
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 am

Sae would smile too as he saw him, reminding of how he gave those daggers worth 500 yen each for just a little help and can't help but adore him for it. It wasn't easy to find such a generous merchant, and yet she found one at her first try! Considering she'll need to get some armour maybe it'll be good to keep her contact with him, as maybe he'd help her for that too <Hello! I've gone hunting a bit and got some serious loot i'd like to sell> she'd say before beginning to unload her things upon the counter.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:53 am

he looks over what you have, " quantity is not every thing..... I'll give you 300 for the lot" he tells you, that'd take you up to about 800 in total
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:59 am

Surprisingly what she had was worth even less than a single one of her daggers, and even with the gold from the day the total sum wouldn't be worth as much as her two daggers... such a though indeed improved the image of the storekeeper in her mind, the guy giving her those two weapons so easily <Oh, thank you> she'd say as she exchanged the lot for the money, keeping only a few satchels for her own use <I was about to go grab something to eat and find a place to sleep... do you have any good place to recommend me? I'm new here and don't know much how things works, moreover i want to buy some good leather armour later so i can't spend too much money on trifles>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:15 am

he nods " well, there an inn, here but you'll be lucky to get a room, there are way to many travelers like yourself today, you may have to find loggings with a resident" he tells you " as for food, I can sell you some, it might be your best bet, my cheapest set of leather armor is about 1000yen, I keep that kind of thing in back so it doesn't get damaged" he explains
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:22 am

Sae felt an headache coming as indeed there were a lot of players that would have booked their room tonight, most likely making her have to find a resident that would let her sleep. Luckily the man could sell her some food, whereas for the armour... it would have to be another day of hunting tomorrow, and considering she'll most likely have to do that alone maybe it'll take even more for her to get her armour <Ugh... so much... is there no discount for it?> she'd ask tentatively, then continuing <I could even help you like i did today! Also, do you know a resident i may ask for some lodging? I'll most likely be around till i get strong enough to get to the town, so i need a place to live till then>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:28 am

he pauses to think " I think I can fix all of your problems, I'll let you stay here for as long as you want, and I'll give you the armor you need, in return you'll help in the shop and do favors for me when I need them" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 am

His sudden proposal sounded like salvation for Sae with all her troubles, the girl gleaming with joy as she said before the nice storekeeper changed idea <Is that so? Sure! I'll do it, help around here and do you all the favours you want! Deal!>
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:35 am

he nods " deal" he says with a smile, he gets out from behind the counter and locks the door, " well then lets go get some food ready" he says leading you into the back room
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:37 am

Sae looked on happily as he came out from behind the counter, smiling him a <Sure> before following him into his house.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:42 am

he leads you into a kitchen area, which seemed well furnished and had a nice variety of ingredients, and once there he'd start to cook, he already had a few portions of rice prepared, cold on the counter in a large wooden basket
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:45 am

Sae would follow in and appreciate the wide variety of ingredients, feeling herself lucky for being acquaintance with such a nice person and having the chance to live with him <Do i need to help?> she'd ask, sitting at the table if refused and waiting for him to be done.
Urhr93

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:56 am

he shakes his head, " it's okay, it won't take me too long" he says as he starts to, cook and sure enough it really didn't take him too long to finish up and soon enough he was serving up a meal, which smelt pretty amazing as a whole

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

apperance of the merchant (because I'm too tired to write a description -__- XD):
sogekik

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:59 am

Sae gulped her saliva as she enjoyed the wait as well as the good smell coming from the food, waiting for it to be served before digging in <Itadakimasu!>
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games