Piracy, Lunacy And The Skies!(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Piracy, Lunacy And The Skies!(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:20 pm

She hummed softly petting your hair with a smirk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Blushing at the petting, and the strange, weird taste of smegma, I let out a soft whimper of arousal as I kept going, sometimes licking at other parts of her dick, though after a bit I'd cleaned it of smegma and was busy working on the sweat part.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:50 pm

She Giggled and purred happily at you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:26 am

Once I finished cleaning every inch of her cock, more turned on and arounsed now, I pulled back, panting as I lazily stroked her and asked "N~Now what?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:34 am

Your answer was your first mate entering "Now we set sail before I get Killed for Knocking up a Pirate Captain's Daughter." You suddenly realized the ship was already moving out of port.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Yelping at this news, and my friend's sudden appearance, I quickly shoot up and start making for the bridge, though I stop, confused as I ask "Wait, your a girl, how can you knock someone up?" Then I shake my head and say "N~Never mind! I need to be on the b~bridge then if we're setting sail, but you and I have things to talk about later!~ N~Now please show her the way to the crew quarters!" With that I raced up towards the bridge, trying my best to get straightened up.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fyi, I was thinking the First mate is a regular girl. I'd prefer it if she is one. I don't mind the others being futa, but her I was thinking would be just a girl
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:39 pm

She gulped "Um, Magical Experiment with a Voodoo Practicing girl mid sex." She explained as everyone raced and quickly got out of harbor luckily you already had all you needed for a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 am

I'd have to ask more about that later, but for the next hour I was racing about the bridge, speaking through the tubes and relaying a few more orders this way and that way as I helped get everything situated as we sailed into the open skies. After a bit, I was able to calm down and pull out some of my grandmother's old maps of the region. Ones that she, as a pirate, had used... according to my research, they were only a little out of date and off in just a few things...

"Well... time for a proper maiden voyage... only... where shall we go~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:10 am

Luckily the local areas was a bit of a mess hundreds of City States who all didn't really like each other meant as long as you didn't fly the Jolly Rodger into port you'd be fine, and plenty of pirate states where you'd be welcomed flying the black.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:33 am

Humming at this, I looked to my left, spotting my long time friend as she came up to join me on the bridge. "So Henrietta, you happen to know of any of the city states that are at war or open hostilities? Figure one thing we can do to start is get a letter of Marque or ask if there's any 'jobs' they need taken care of."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:44 am

She hummed "Columbia and Colombiech Are in a War again, Though For Some Reason Solomance has been dragged in so it's a three way mess." She responded pointing at two medium sized islands and one that looked larger by a little.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:44 am

"I know a bit about Solomance... they're known for their rulers constantly changing, with the longest reign being only what, seven years?" I asked with a snicker. "Probably some new ruler owes someone for being in power. Let's try that city, maybe we can find someone who needs some work."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:47 pm

She shrugged and nodded "Let me go get the Navigator then."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Nodding, I turned and gave her a swat, a teasing look in my face as I said "B~By the way, we're going to still have a talk later about what you were telling our recruits..." I then turned my attention back to the wheel, keeping an eye out on the skies and the basic, cheap radar the ship came with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:09 pm

She giggled "Okay~" She sang as she left, luckily no problems seemed to come up as you traveled, the Navigator coming up quickly and soon you found yourself riding an Air current you couldn't even see.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 am

I was surprised by how easily she found a current for us to move on, allowing me to pull some of the power from the engines back into the batteries. No reason to use extra fuel when the wind would help carry us along.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:03 am

She took your map and began to draw different air currents on them and how they flowed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

I watched her work, the small table sitting on the lower portion of the bridge room just below the wheel as I steered. "Well, Henrietta certainly knows how to spot talent, I'm glad she found the people she did."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:00 pm

She Shrugged "She was looking through whore houses, So she's smart."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 am

I nearly stumbled at that, and only by pure luck did I keep the ship from going into a sudden sharp turn. "W~Why is searching the whore houses f~for c~crew smart?!" I asked, not getting it and wondering to myself if either the various stories of my own piratical ancestors had glossed over things, or if things had changed dramatically.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games