Piracy, Lunacy And The Skies!(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Piracy, Lunacy And The Skies!(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:57 am

She Smirked and nodded setting down some Luggage she had as she gazed around the room, Seeming happy to be leaving.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:24 am

Smiling, glad to see her happy, I headed back up. I was kind of hoping my first mate would be on her way back... I really needed to talk to her noble ass... and not literally.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 am

Instead you find a Smirking Cat girl who seemed to be molesting your ship.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:27 pm

Okay... now this might be a case where I might feel a bit different... for one... well, I'd always had a bit of a fascination with cat girls... and being a fan of cats in general helped in that. But well... she wasn't wearing much, leaving very, very little to the imagination. I found myself oogling her just a bit before I shook my head and walked over "I take it your another new crewmember? And by the looks of you, an engineer?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:31 pm

She hummed "Natalie "Nat" The Cat." She said Simply, bending over to Look at something, Letting you see she, in fact had a bulge, it was well hidden, most likely from a metal cup or something, but you could see it thanks to her new position.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:39 pm

My eyes widened when I saw the slight bulge, and now my panties were getting a bit damp as my lower lips moistened. I couldn't hide that I was now very much staring at her in arousal as I said "W~Well welcome to the ship... did my first m~mate explain the pay and such with you? If she did, w~we can just skip to the tour."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:42 pm

She hummed "She told me bout the pay and that this was half pirate ship half sex boat." She said pulling away after tightening something up, she had a few grease marks on her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:05 pm

"W~Well... w~with the sorts she's picking out s~so far, I~I guess that second part's g~gonna end up true... eve~en if that wasn't my plan." An old romance novel of my mom's I'd read was suddenly giving me some ideas on how I could get back at my first mate for this style of recruitment...

"S~So would you like the tour then? Might see some more spots on the ship that could use your personal touch and attention."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:08 pm

She grinned as she saw where your eyes were and nodded "Sure thing doll face."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:20 pm

I blushed when she noticed my staring, looking away with a shy smile and a nervous chuckle as I motioned for her to follow... though I had to try my best not to sway my hips as I walked ahead of her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:25 pm

She seemed incredibly amused as she Followed you, looking over the ship.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:08 pm

I tried my best to impress her with the look of the ship, smiling at her every time I glanced her way. I finished the tour in the engine room as I said "All that's left is the crew quarters... but what do you think of the Red Raven so far? See anything you can improve?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:20 pm

She hummed "I see a few things, Someone was a dick to ya, They Cleaned it up but this was used a lot, they left some gunk in the pipes."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 pm

I sighed at that. "Not entirely surprised by it... don't think I was gipped too much... but we'll find out in time." Smiling back up at her I asked "So, need to drop by the crew quarters or are you the sort of engineer to want to start getting nice and dirty?"

It took me all of five seconds to realize that could be taken... other ways.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:46 pm

She smirked at you "Well~ I Could take some time to clean your pipes~" She Purred strutting up to you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:49 pm

I gulped at this, my inexperience with these kind of things... but at the same time, my curiosity and fascination with her kind warring as I found myself backed up against a wall. "U~Uh.. I mm huh..." I started to stammer, finding it hard to piece together exactly what I might actually want to say.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:51 pm

She Grabbed your shoulders and gently pushed you down to your knees, before freeing her large barbed cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:57 pm

I squeaked... but there was no effort to resist her or protest her actions as I blushed my heart racing as I saw a cock for the first time. I gulped, and looked almost meekly back up at her as I murmured "I~I'm... I~I'm a virgin... I... I haven't done anything... n~naughty..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:58 pm

She Giggled "Well~ Why don't you lick the sweat and dick cheese off my cock~?" She purred as you breathed in her musk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:06 pm

The idea of licking such things off her dick would have gotten a sound of disgust... were it not for both my own arousal, and well, the smell of her musk. It was making my head a bit dizzy, and more amenable to her suggestion. "A~Alright... n~not sure how g~good I'll do..." I managed to almost mewl out as I reached out with my hand to steady it before leaning in to lick up some of the aforementioned smegma.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games