Piracy, Lunacy And The Skies!(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Piracy, Lunacy And The Skies!(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:14 am

She gave you a squeeze and slap "I'll be waiting in your bed~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:31 am

"H~Hey! C~Captain's quarters are off limit t~to the rest of the crew when me or my first mate aren't in there!" I protest, not at all sure what to do now. I was a virgin and had never really done talked dirty or flirted so all of this was a bit much for me, clearly evidenced by my cheeks trying to match the color of my hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:32 am

She hummed "First mate's orders, I'm to give you a Daily Screw if I find you cute." She responded smirking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:41 am

I sputtered and hemmed and hawed at that, finally managing to come up with "W~Well C~Captain's order is to i~ignore that order u~until I've talked with the first mate!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:43 am

She hummed "But I like her orders more~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:59 am

"B~But I~I'm the captain! Y~You have to follow my orders!" I squeaked cutely, my entire face red now even as my thighs slightly rubbed against each other. After a moment, I decided to try a different tact as I said "Y~You can only do it if t~the first mate is also there!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 am

She instead just gave you a kiss on the lips "Come to bed soon~" And Entered the cabin, Closing the door behind her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:44 am

I was left frozen, face as red as my hair for a good minute before I was able to recompose myself enough to head topside, grumbling a bit and making a note to find a way to get back at my first mate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:47 am

It wasn't to long until another girl approached and smiled at you "So, Ya da boss bitch? Or um, What the fuck's a female raven called?" She Questioned humming in thought.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:55 am

"Hen. Like most birds." I answered as I offered her a smile, though I asked again "So, what are your qualifications?" I hoped this girl wasn't like the last one... otherwise I was going to have to really do something to my first mate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:58 am

She Shrugged "I'd be a Doctor if I wasn't a Girl, As it is I was a whore." She stated easily enough "No men want a Sea Witch on their ship, Just cause I use Natural Shit to heal people up..." She trailed off grumbling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:05 am

My eyes widened at this, but then I grinned and shook her head as I said "Well, you don't need to worry about that one bit! I have no problem with having a good doctor on this ship, man or woman. Welcome aboard, while your with us you won't have to whore yourself out ever."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 am

She seemed amused "Well I wouldn't mind crawling into your bed~" She purred chuckling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:18 am

I went beet red again, left sputtering and stammering for a moment. I then drew in a deep breath, counted to three, and let it out as I gave her a smile "Not sure if I'd be up for it- still a virgin and I'm more interested in sailing, finding treasure and making a big name for myself out in the skies~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:20 am

She laughed at that "You Do know you'll be expected to fuck if your a captain right? If you want to be famous you're going to need to have sex in Public and be the dom, at some point."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:30 am

"Of all the pirate stories I heard about my ancestors, never heard anything like that." I said, and then added with a challenging smirk "And maybe I wanna prove you don't have to do that to become a famous pirate?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:31 am

She shrugged "IT's seen as um, What's it called? A Right of passage, to show you've got balls." She chuckled with a shrug.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 am

I waved it off- I wasn't in any hurry to try and do that. "Anyways, want a tour of the ship?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:41 am

She shrugged and nodded, Following you through the ship.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:55 am

Glad she wasn't trying to grope me as I lead her about, i finished the tour in the crew quarters, smiling as I said "You'll be rooming with another girl Luna, she's somewhere around here." I didn't want to comment that she was in my quarters right now. "Feel free to make yourself at home, and welcome aboard." I shook her hand, then added with a soft chuckle "While I'm glad to have a good doctor aboard, I do hope our sailing won't require you to have to patch us up and tend to us too often. Hopefully I'll keep us from getting too badly hurt in our journeys."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games