Wild Kinky West [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wild Kinky West [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 am

"Mmh... musta been the stuff mixing with my cum then... otherwise, can't tell ya~" She said, humming a bit as she looked towards the lass.

Just as she was asking if you wanted to have another go at the girl... your ears twitched. You... you heard something in the far off distance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 am

I frowned "Let me up." I said quickly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:06 am

"Hmm?" The cowgirl asked, though you didn't have any trouble moving to a window. Your nostrils flared as you cocked your ears and peered into the night... then, you picked it up. Paws, four each, many of them... scent of danger... your mind raced as your experience worked quickly, and it didn't take much to know that some kind of bandit raid was coming towards this town.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:09 am

I grunted "Fucking untie me!" I Snapped quickly my lips pulling back in a snarl "Use your Damn Senses! Bandit Raid incoming!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:14 am

"U~Uhm... y~you broke the bindings..." The cowgirl says, even as she looks worriedly at you with the words you let forth. Indeed, you had practically broken free of the rope they'd used and were now free to get dressed or, at minimum, grab your gear as you saw a small plume of dust in the distance, and the first lights of torches.

Your keen eyes zeroed in on them, and you found yourself looking at shortish, pale, bluish skinned folks with beaky noses. They were dressed in thick fur armor and were carrying mostly stone weapons, though some had some more modern ones available. They were riding... what looked like a cross between a wolf and a bear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 am

I Frowned and grabbed my guns before quickly going out to meet them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:48 am

The cow girl quickly raced off to start rousing others and prepare them, while you rushed out and found a stack of barrels and crates near one of the houses on the edge of town that gave you a good vantage point.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm

I took Aim with my Rifle and Watched.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:15 pm

They were drawing closer and closer... you could now make out that a few were also equipped with both modern firearms like your own and some very crude, and in some cases dangerously poor, imitations of them. Within another minute, they were within range.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:20 pm

I Shot a warning shot in front of them, hoping they would stop, if they didn't I'd start killing them off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 am

A few stop and run into each other, but the pack simply swing around that stop and continues on, leaving you to start picking targets. After the third of the bunch goes down those with guns or crude crossbows start firing in your vague direction, with only one shot even coming within feet of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:20 am

Making sure to pick my shots I Let out Whoop when I managed to kill two with one bullet but continued their destruction.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 am

Other shots started ringing out, but not from the approaching raid- townsfolk had been rallied and were beginning to fire-

Then you heard a loud whoop as a large bear man burst forth from a cellar nearby, a mad look on his face as he was wielding a large gun with a ring of barrels. "Come and get it you rotten bastards!" He roars as he starts charging and firing towards them.

The group was now splitting, attempting it seemed to flank the town by coming at the sides and wrecking havoc, though some of it was simple scattering from you and the crazy guy's shooting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 am

I Grinned no way was I letting the big boy get more kills than me, I picked up the pace to show just how good I'd gotten with my weapons of choice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:47 am

(Roll-20!)

You helped assure things of that as one of your shots clipped one who seemed to be carrying a bunch of gunpowder with him. He went up with a boom, taking a number of the others as the guy stopped and started trying to fire at the two flanks as they tried to regroup and surge in through the sides of the town.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:49 pm

I Chuckled and Aimed to the opposite side of the guy to start taking more out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 pm

(Rolls- 13, 19, 15)

Together with the rest of the town, you begin to convince them through gunfire that it's better to head on back. Only a few get through, and their dealt with. Only one major problem happens when one manages to light a house on fire, but the other townsfolk move quickly to help the family and get rid of the fire.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:07 pm

I Sighed and leaned tiredly back, really, interrupting my sleep and fun for this bullshit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:04 am

Your tiredness was catching back up... probably wouldn't be a bad idea to head back and get into that comfy bed with your two new bed buddies~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:07 am

Yawning I stood, still naked and headed on back.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games