Wild Kinky West [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wild Kinky West [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:04 pm

The cowgirl didn't seem that inclined to the biting, but she was happy to continue stroking your tail and getting your scent as she mooed right along with the your own lewd sounds. It was like a small little band, playing quite the lewd tune just for your ears.

The Lass came again before you felt the cowgirl's rod beginning to twitch, and she grunted as she asked "I~In or o~o~out?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:06 pm

To lost in my own animal Lust, I responded by planting my feet against her ass and shoving her Balls Deep while I Bit the Lass' Shoulder and began filling her womb with jizz.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:30 pm

The Cowgirl let out a surprised moo, happily beginning to fill you up... but as you bit her shoulder, the lass... well, came quite hard. Her back arched, her cunt and womb practically sucked you inside and given the rippling motions of her pussy, you wouldn't be entirely surprised if she left you drained for a day or two. Mmhm... seemed you'd found someone who had a hidden love for partners who bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:51 pm

I Happily held as All In Place with a hazy lust as we all came.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:25 am

"Mmhm... dayum girl... guess that side of your reputation wasn't a fool's tale." The cowgirl manages to grunt out as she makes a few token thrusts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:32 am

In answer I pulled her down into a three way kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:46 am

She was happy to return it, though the lass was a bit out of it and only slightly took part, still quaking and clinging to you as her eyes remained rolled up in post orgasmic bliss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 am

I Chuckled and hummed "How about I fill you now~?" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:56 am

"Hehe, I'm up for that... though do we get to have a chance to taste each other first?" She asks with her own purr as she strokes your tail again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:59 am

I shivered in pleasure "I'd prefer After~ I'll even let you rape my throat~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 am

"Mmhm... I kinda want a taste now... hehe, after all, you've tasted me plenty~" She teases, even as she pulls out and rubs at her slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:13 am

I Pulled out of the Lass not wanting to leave her to overfucked and rolling over to look up at the Cow girl.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:33 am

She grins. As soon as your free she practically tackles you, mounting herself atop your rod as she chuckles and says "Buuuut after seeing that fine cock, no way I'm not riding it first~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 am

I Slapped her ass and Purred "Eager Slut, You better fucking milk it with your cunt~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:53 am

She grinned at that, leaning back in your arms a bit... as her cunt began to do just that, rippling with practiced care and feeling like she was riding and fucking you even as she simply rested there in your lap.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:55 am

I Groaned and Came hard, Frowning a bit, normally I'd last a lot longer, but the room was spinning, man those drinks really......and with that thought I blacked out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:23 am

When you woke up, it was to you tied to the bed... the light outside showed it was still night, but most interestingly, you had both of your new friends with their tits wrapped around your rod, taking turns kissing each other and licking at your tip as they took their time.

"Wonder when she's gonna wake up~" The cow-girl said, while the lass blushed and said "I~I blame both of you f~for making me l~like this... I~I can't believe I've ridden her four times this evening..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 am

I Groaned and Slowly shook my head "How Strong were those drinks?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:38 am

The lass let's out a squeak, falling back off the bed as the cowgirl chuckles. "Quite strong. Not sure why, but my cum seems to make it stronger than it normally would be, and those were hard drinks in the mix to begin with~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:40 am

I Blinked at her "Hun, I've drank Black Mamba Poison that didn't knock me out like that." I said smirking.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games