Wild Kinky West [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Wild Kinky West [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:47 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Crazy Bitch/Dixie Ryder
Appearance: (Has wolverine ears hidden under hat, and tail under skirt) https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ab/9a/e9/ab9ae9deb0c24d288588dca9003c5d86.jpg
Nicknames:"Whistling Dixie", "Banjo Banshee", "The Merry Murderous", "Wild Child", "Murder Child", "The Softly Singing Slaughter", "Duel Queen", "Death Ryder", "Dixie Kiddings", "Kind Killer" And "Wolverine"
Bio:
The Result of a Wolverine Beastman and a Human Woman, Dixie's Mom actually loved her father and willingly lived with and married him, Dixie Grew up happy until Age Six, where Humans attacked the Village and Slaughtered Beast and human men in Mass and then tried to rape and Kill the women, This is where Dixie got her Beast Name "Crazy Bitch", And her First title "Murder Child" When she fell into a Rage and attacked the Human Soldiers after one killed her mom and another said "Well She's still warm enough to use ain't she?" But unlike her father's wild rage her's was cold.

Completely Calm she tore out their throats and took their guns, calmly she walked through camp killing Soldier after Soldier and stealing weapons,Even when Facing down six with Rifles and Shotguns she was Calm, and killed them all with rapid pistol shots, During that night she got a confirmed kill count of over three hundred men(Unconfirmed put her at over one thousand), but she never made one Suffer, each shot was to the heart or head, not a single one missed.

She's well known now, Travelling all around with no set "Territory" like most outlaws set up, She's also fully willing to pay at inns and whore houses unlike most too, She actually seems to be happy most the time Whistling, Singing, Dancing playing a Banjo, sometime even paying whore's full price only to ask them to dance or just simply sit and talk with her about fun times they've had.

Her cold rage only showed up once, when a group of drunks tried to rape A girl in a bar, She Calmly blew their hearts and brains out without a noise from her mouth and then went back to smiling, handing the Bar Lady a Sack of Gold, "For the Trouble" and started up again on her Banjo.

Your travels have brought you to a northern corner of the west, where there's more hills and mountains than rolling plains. It's a region you haven't really visited, but even here in this small watering hole you've wandered into, your reputation precedes you.

Of course, the people of this town seem happy to see you anyways. Going by some of the whispers you hear, they're happy to get any visitors who might bring news or spend money.
Kuragari

Re: Wild Kinky West [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:03 am

I giggled and Whistled as I wondered on into town, Winking Playfully at a rather cute lass I spoke "Hey Pretty lady, Know the way to the bar from here?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:55 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://pre09.deviantart.net/6296/th/pre/i/2015/247/0/3/western_magical_girl_by_falynevarger-d98cg6v.png

The cute lass eeps and blushes at your winking, but after a moment she says "U~Uhm, y~yeah I know where it is... i~it's the three story building next to the m~mayor's office."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 am

I smirked "Maybe a Certain cute little thing wants to show me the way, Sit on my lap, Talk To me Long and Hard Into the Night~" I purred, My Wolverine heritage letting me Say those words in a purr that no human could.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:50 am

Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned as red as the sunset, but she didn't exactly say no as she started leading the way. Heh, you just loved doing that to cute ones like her, even if they didn't do anything else with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:02 am

Smirking I gently Held onto her hand "So What's a cutie like you doing out here on your lonesome."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:06 am

She blushed as you took her hand, but did smile as she replied "I~I run my grandfather's old supply shop. There's a few small farms in the region and this is one of the few towns close enough for a few leagues... we're also the closest to the Railroad leading into Paso Point."

Ah yes, Paso Point. One of the only three large cities in this area. You'd had some fun there... and pretty sure you'd made a mother or two there as well. And dealt with a crazy snake oil salesman who was trying to buyout the slums.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 am

I chuckled as I thought of that area "So, Hmm, Why don't you seem Scared to talk to me, Most seem to be until I've been around their town for a bit."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:20 am

This actually gets her to blink a bit, as she asks "Why would I be scared to talk to you? I'm not a bad person, and you only go after bad people right?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:26 am

I laughed at her words and smiled at her "You're just to Cute, I think you'd be an Amazing mother~" I murmured softly to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:35 am

That earned another cute squeak and even a bit of a jump as you drew closer to the saloon, which you could now hear some bad, drunken singing coming from it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:41 am

I giggled and hummed "Why does it seem like I'm the only good drunk singer out there?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:57 am

"Probably because not everyone's a good singer sober either?" The girl suggested with a cute giggle as she pushed the swing doors in and let you walk in ahead of her. The place wasn't very busy right now, but there were two tables, one of only guys and the other mixed, who seemed to be having a jolly good time. A cow girl with surprisingly small B cup breasts was washing glasses behind the counter.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:04 am

I Blinked and Sat Down, Pulling the Cutie Gently into my lap "So What do the two Pretty locals recommend I get?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:22 am

The cutie squeaked, not sure what to do or say as she was now sitting in your lap, her cute ass rubbing just a bit against your crotch. The bartender smiled and said "Well, we got some local drinks, and a few things from further afield. This place's personal favorite is Hells milk, my own personal cocktail~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:24 am

I smirked and at her "From your own personal cock? I'll try it~ get the lady something smooth." I told her grinning as I got hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 am

She grinned while the girl went beet red. "heh, one of the few who knows that I mean the cock part literally~" She starts working her rod beneath the counter, humming and biting her lip a bit as she asks "So, What's brought Banjo Banshee to our little slice of the world?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:42 am

I smirked and shrugged "Just travelling around lovely, They I have to ask how a Cow girl, even one without the Massive thing most of them call tits got a job in a human town, most don't allow it, I also gotta ask if your dick's bigger thanks to your small tits?" It wasn't meant to be mean, but teasing and curious.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:54 am

The conversation was almost too much for the cute lass as the bartender chuckled. "Hehe, my dick's not bigger, and actually this isn't quite a human town... the mayor's a big bulldog. Founded the place, but after the gold in the area turned out to be pretty terrible, most of the other animal folks left. Humans started moving in a few rains back for the cheap rent prices he was offering."

She then placed a milky red mixture before you, smiling as she got a blue colored liquid for your friend. "Enjoy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:58 am

I Chuckled and Started sipping at the drink "So how much do I get free if I Promise to roll in the hay with you later~?" I purred teasingly.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games