Dungeons of the Kragmor Plains(Devilbird)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dungeons of the Kragmor Plains(Devilbird)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:36 pm

The broth isn't terrible. While bitter, it tastes no worse than typical for potions. With that said, you feel you midriff begin to swell, though it looks like you have a few minutes before you are ready to pop.

At you threats, Kalre reacts unexpectedly, gently patting your head, saying in a soft tone, "Humen good mother. Kalre swear on name, child safe."

Kal Kul, meanwhile, is currently trying to gnaw and pull the cage open, clearly not willing to just sit idly by and await either of yours fates.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Knowing that the baby will be alright, I then get ready for the next bit of my ordeal. Whatever I drank has rapidly enhanced my pregnancy until I could feel my water break. Having already experienced this once recently, a statement that I never would have thought before coming to this dungeon, I brace myself for what's about to come. I motion to Kalre that I am about ready to give birth.

As much as it is a strain on me, I don't think I could have asked for a better spectacle to help distract the bugbears. I see no reason that Kal Kul should have to suffer this with me. I breath heavily as my contractions start, and try to cancel the spell that has my fairy summoned. If I can't do it now, then I doubt I'll have the energy to try again between labor and when the bugbears start increasing their population with me.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 am

She comes over and begins speaking in a soothing voice, gently patting your stomach. The owlbear cub, being significantly large than a baby goblin, actually hurts, but you notice the pain quickly fades. A quick look reveals that Kalre's patting is actually to facilitate healing magic. With her assistance, you manage to birth your first child for Chikuma with relative ease.

Unfortunately for you, your attempts to dismiss Kal Kul fail. Your connection is still there, but you can't seem to interact with it. As you struggle to figure out why, you recall a lesson from your Master. Specifically there is magic that can interfere with summons, co-opting the control aspect of it. It doesn't overturn other requirements, so the summon will still disappear if you are knocked unconscious, too fatigued to maintain the spell, or if the absolute time limit is exceeded, which, for you, is approximately 24 hours. Alternatively if Kal Kul losses consciousness or takes an excessive amount of damage she'll also be dismissed.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Dismiss roll(interference) 21 Failure
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:15 am

I knew this was going to be painful, but Kalre's healing helps keep that in check. For that I am thankful. After the birth, I hold onto the cub for some time. I gaze in wonder at my second child in less than a week. Then I look at the tribe of bugbears, waiting to make more. Truly this dungeon will be the death of me. Finally, I look at Kal Kul. I regret that I was not able to spare her any of what is about to happen. At the very least, I know that she won't even be here a full day, considering how long we were exploring before hand. Still, I'll have to start studying how to prevent that in the future, assuming I ever manage to escape from here.

She's pretty much just going to rest and care for the infant until the story is ready to advance
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:23 am

The cub shifts over to your breasts and starts to suckle revealing that its tiny beak soft and rubbery so it does hurt. Kalre, meanwhile, is caring after you until you recover your stamina after which she turns to the males and yells something out in her native tongue, lacking the hesitance she often has when speaking in the common tongue. Two males step up as she turns to you, "Time warriors mate. I leave now." One of the males begin unlocking the cage, making sure to only open it enough to slip his hand it until he grabs Kal Kul. The only approaches you, and from the multiple scabs over his body and face you can tell he was one of the bugbears you attacked with rock dart.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:51 am

I'm glad that I can nurse my child safely. However, Kalre's magic does too great a job at recovering my strength. Between her potion making pregnancies almost instant, and her magic to restore me to full health afterwards, I grow afraid of thinking how many children I will end up bearing. She informs me that it's time for me to mate, and I ask her to care for the cub while she's gone. I see the first of the tribe grab the tiny fairy from the cage, and I hope they don't end up hurting her. Likewise, I hope they don't hurt me either when I recognize the one that approaches me as one I fought earlier. I worry that it carries a grudge.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:59 am

Kalre complies, gently picking up the cub who lets out a small cry until Kalre set it on her bosom, which seems to settle it down, as it decides that after nursing it is nap time.

The male approaches you slowly, clearly thinking through his approach, before grabbing your legs and slowly forcing them apart, slowly but firmly, as if he is concerned with injuring you. Soon enough though he has you spread eagle before him, regardless of what resistance you put up. Kal Kul's showed similar restraint, but Kal Kul's small size means she is easier to manipulate into position, and soon enough she is position on the top of his slimy dick, and you see a flash of fear in her eyes.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:20 am

I show a little hesitation out of reflex, but I try not to resist too much while I don't have the cub. As long as they don't try to hurt any of us, I'll play my part until my escape. When my legs are spread out, I try to look away in embarrassment. That's when I see Kal Kul. Forget about hurting her, I'm afraid they'll rip her apart.

"Um, Kalre?" I call out, "I'm pretty sure she's not going to fit. Doesn't this seem too much?"

I feel bad because I said I was curious how this was going to go down, but my character keeps trying to put the breaks on it all.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:18 pm

"Me not sure... But need check. Let go if not fit," Kalre insists.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:13 am

I struggle a bit when she tells me they plan to try anyways, but it is ultimately futile. With my arms bound and legs spread, I have no real weight to my movements. All I can do now is brace myself for what's about to come.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:36 am

Kal Kul is quickly pushed down onto the tip, and after a brief moment of resistance she lets out a loud scream as the bugbear succeeds in forcing inside, giving her a lewd bulge. As the bugbear begins using her as a fleshlight, Kal Kul's resistance evaporates, too overwhelmed by what is happening to her to even attempt to fight.

As for you, your 'mate' manages to line up despite your struggles and forces his way inside. He's significantly larger than the goblin, though obviously smaller that Chikuma. Still, he's much harder and his dick almost burns with how hot it is. He starts thrusting slowly at first, but quickly starts speeding up.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:48 pm

I'm horrified at what is happening today the fairy, and amazed she is able to even take something as large as she is. Her cries let me know she is still alright, otherwise her avatar would have desummoned. I'll have to check on her the next chance I get. However, my attention is called elsewhere for now.

The warrior wastes no time penetrating me once he's lined up. Cikuma might have been larger, but he was also softer and gentler. As a result, this is a bit more painful to get used to. I bite my lip to avoid crying out. Even so, I still give out a grunt with every thrust as he slams his hips into my own.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:48 am

As much as you want to help, her cries fades into the background as your own bugbear grabs your hips to slam even deeper and harder. He lets out a roar of pleasure as his drool drips down onto you.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:16 am

I am helpless as the warrior relentlessly plows into me. I don't notice the drool as I am too distracted by other sensations. Besides, though I loath to admit it, I am wet enough right now to not be able to tell the difference. His roar, on the other hand, is far more noticeable. 'At least someone is enjoying themselves,' I think to myself as my ability to stifle my own moan starts to waver.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 am

All of a sudden he hilts himself and hot spunk is pumped into you. He pauses for a moment, allowing you to regain focus and take note of Kal Kul's situation. Her 'mate' is just finishing up, letting out a guttural growl as her belly swells with a surge of bestial seed and her eyes roll up into her head... suddenly disappearing in a flash of light, unable to maintain her connection any longer. The bugbear quickly realizes she is gone as his spunk starts spraying over him, rather than being caught in his living fleshlight. After frenziedly snapping his head to various corners, trying to spot the 'escaped' fairy, he lets out a roar. However, this falls on deaf ears, as you feel the hard dick slam into once more, as this one is clearly uninterested in what is going on behind and instead wishes to fully enjoy breeding you. Unfortunately for him, the other bugbear has no intention of complying with his desires, grabbing his shoulder and yanking him back, which quickly turns into a fight. After a few moments they stop as apparently the situation sinks into your 'mate.' He quickly takes up post at the entrance, ensuring that if Kal Kul is still here, she won't escape through the bars without being noticed, while the other rushes out of the cave, leaving you on the floor, semen pooling between your legs, only starting to get any pleasure out of it before you are left cold turkey.

Soon enough Kalre comes storming in, your baby owlbear clinging to her bosom for dear life. "Fly-lady gone. Where?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:05 am

I am glad for Kal finally managing to unsummon, and get far from here. Though my frustration at being cummed inside of leaves me a bit annoyed, especially since my body is craving more against my wishes. It also seems that her disappearance has caused the bugbear clan to go on full alert. The shaman enters in a fury, and the way she's holding onto my child brings about a fury of my own.

"You be more careful with my child!" I bark at her in pure rage before calming myself down enough to answer her question, "She's not here. Your brutish warrior was too much for her, so she couldn't maintain her form. Or did I not warn you that she couldn't handle it?"
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:08 am

Kalre is taken aback... no, more humbled by your anger, shifting her posture and supporting the owlbear, who after a moment of check its surrounds, begins to calm down as well. She then sit across from you, questioning, "Maintain form? What mean?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:26 am

I think over what I should tell her, before deciding that I have no reason to hide this. A part of me gets a perverse pleasure from know that even tied up as I am, I managed to intimidate a woman far stronger than I. But more than that, it means I have enough respect from her to do so. Respect is a powerful thing.

"She was never really here," I tell Kalre, "It's more like a puppet she controls from far away. It's part of my magic. I make deals with things, and they help me with those puppets when I need them."

I am careful with my words. It may be a drastically simple, and perhaps slightly inaccurate description of how my summons work, but that is hardly the point. The parts I really focus on are that I do magic, and that I make deals. She may not bite right away, but it plants the idea in her head that I may be worth more than as a prisoner.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:30 am

"So fly-lady not real?" She poses after a bit of confusion, clearly not grasping the finer concepts.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:39 am

"Yes and no?" I say, finding it difficult to put into words for her to understand, "It's complicated. The point is that she wasn't going to be able to handle it. One look at her should have made it obvious. I don't think you are stupid, so I know that you knew this. Why were you still so desperate to try in spite of this?"
devilbird

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games