Dungeons of the Kragmor Plains(Devilbird)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dungeons of the Kragmor Plains(Devilbird)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:42 am

Stamina Recovery Roll - 15 Slightly winded.
You are a bit unsteady in your movements but manage to catch your breath, as Cikuma lies beside you, clearly too exhausted to respond to your teasing. With that said, his cock seemed to have not gotten the memo that he's resting now, as it still is proudly standing tall.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Seeing that, I nudge the owlbear to roll onto his back. I rest my head onto his soft belly, and start stroking his sensitive cock with one hand, smearing his cum around. I don't move fast, as I don't want him to blow another load without him being in me. I take a few deep breaths in an attempt to ready myself, then I crawl up onto his stomach. I lick the cum off my hand and grab his shaft once more. My legs are unsteady, but I try to line him up with me again.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:15 am

Cikuma is heavy, but more than willing to cooperate with your attempts, and you manage to get him on his back. As you start to stroke his cock, lubricating it with his own cum, you hear a soft hooting growl, which you can't help but assume to be a pleasured noise. Despite your shaking legs, you manage to prop yourself up above the cock as he looks at you with anticipation, and with a shift of your weight you start sliding down his shaft, much smoother than the first time with all the lubrication.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:09 am

I smirk when I hear his pleasured grow. I wasn't sure how this was going to work, or if he would even find me attractive without the dungeon's influence poisoning his mind. But I'm glad that he does, and that I can please him like this. After spending so many years in near seclusion, it's nice to feel sexy. It's also nice that my first time consensually is so enjoyable so far. Maybe it can help me shake some of the trauma that came from my first day in the dungeon. Still, it won't fix everything, and I can't deny that trading sex for favors is essentially making me a whore. I frown and chase off the dark thoughts for now, choosing to enjoy the moment.

I lower myself down and feel his prick slide into me once more. With how gentle yet filling his cock is, combined with how soft and warm his body feels, I could see myself getting addicted to this. A moan escapes my lips as I attempt to bottom out on him. Once I go as far down as I can, I start to gyrate my hips forward and back, side to side, grinding against his feathery body. I put my hands behind my head, and stick my chest out during this sensual dance. I hope it pleases him, as the silly feeling I get from doing so causes me to blush.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:14 am

As you start moving he lets out another hoot, and you are suddenly feeling a wave of pleasure. Alien, as if it isn't from your body, but undeniably pleasure. It feels almost like you have grown another body part extending from your waist that feels like it's being massaged from every angle. After a moment you realize exactly what is happening. The contract you formed with him allows for communication and understand, which extends to feelings and emotions, and that part just got used, allowing you to feel what Cikuma is feeling from his dick.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:14 pm

It's a strange feeling, this form of psychic pleasure from our connection. I've never felt anything like it before. I have to calm down for a moment as I get used to experiencing Cikuma's pleasure, otherwise I might go off too soon. Once I'm able to regain my focus, I try to make use of this strange side effect of our telepathy. I try to move in new and different ways, all while seeing what feels the best for my mate. At the same time, I can't help but be curious if this is going both ways.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:46 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This ability was originally intended for you to be able to have some level of communication with summons without the mental ability to utilize language.

With this new insight, it is a relatively trivial task to discern his preferences. Your probing of this ability reveals that while you can send your own pleasure you currently are. It is related to self-control, so when he became overwhelmed with pleasure, you got suddenly slammed with his pleasure. Still, you are pretty sure that you can purposely let it flow without losing your self-control, albeit with not an insignificant amount of focus.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:55 am

While it definitely is an interesting use of my abilities, I doubt I have the ability or focus to take advantage of it. Still, I wouldn't mind getting in as much practice as possible to master this skill.Likewise, I wouldn't mind losing said control every now and then if that's the result. As for the moment, I had to admit that I was reaching the edge of my endurance. I paused for a moment to grab his forepaws and wrap them around my waist. I try to make sure that his claws won't be an issue, then ask him to use me at what ever pace he likes. I'm confident that his strength will move my body a lot harder than I can. I also assure him that he can go wild, that I will tell him if he gets too rough for me.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:40 am

As you position his paws, he has to keep his claws pretty open to prevent any accidental scratching, causing some issue in grip, luckily though, the pads of his paws are rough enough that they have a good enough friction, while being soft enough where they aren't uncomfortable. He gives a few test thrusts, getting use to this new method that you are quite certain that he's never tried before. Despite this, the sheer weight alone forces his dick far deeper than you managed, easily piercing into your womb and pressing the deepest part of it, forcing a gasp of surprise and causing you to be grateful that he didn't go full bore immediately. He gradually speeds up, his tip popping out and in your cervix with each thrust, causing waves of pleasure to spread from your belly. Luckily he's pace is increasing a rate that you can still get use to.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:09 am

I hold on tight as he picks up his pace. "Oh god, yes!" I shout as he lays into my womb with increasing force and speed. I find that his soft but course paw pads are comforting, while I get a sense of guilty pleasure from being at the mercy of his strength. Knowing that this was going to become common place between us, my thoughts drifted to various positions and techniques I wanted to try. I loved this feeling of being safe in his gentle arms, while still being at his mercy. A part of me thought I should feel ashamed at performing these acts with him. Certainly, normal people wouldn't understand. And a few days ago, I know the thought of being here like this wouldn't have ever crossed my mind. Still, I grew up talking to master's monsters and imps as much as I did the townsfolk near our home. To me, it was no more weird than fucking a person, I suppose.

That said, it quickly becomes difficult to maintain my oddly timed moment of introspection and Cikuma continues to violate my pussy. My limits are rapidly approaching, so I tightly grip his the feathers on his chest and cry out, "Fuck! That's it. Knock me up. Oh god, I'm cumming!"
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 am

At your encouragement he lets out a roar and thrusts even harder, quickly bringing the both of you over the edge before finally slamming into one last time, pumping you even fuller of cum. With his cock blocking the exit and his previous shot still packed in, each shot swells your belly slightly until the sheer volume gives you a small, but quite noticeable rounding in your midriff.

Expending by shooting two such shots into you, Chikuma's paws slump down, resting on your thighs, as he starts huffing.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:56 am

I feel his new load join the last one. My stomach distends as my womb tries to accommodate it all. Once he's done, I allow myself to collapse on top of him while I catch my breath. As I cuddle his feathers and fur, I make a mental note to work on my stamina. Otherwise, my new lover my fell me long before the dungeon does. I stay connected to him for several minutes before I have the energy to move, and several more before I have the desire. I move my hand down to my pussy, and gently ease myself off his spent cock. When he finally pops free, I hold my hand there to try and keep all of his cum from escaping at once. I can feel my face flush with embarrassment as I show him a giddy smile. I lean forward, bring my lips to his face, and give his beak a gentle peck. I'm not sure how long the two of us are going to last like this, but I did request the room for a couple hours. Might as well make the most of our time, I think as I start to stroke his dick once more.

After going at it as many times as our bodies will allow, we take the rest of the time to recover. When my legs don't feel like they'll buckle out from under me, I get up off of him. I'm a little sad to do so, as it feels like crawling off of a warm blanket, but we can't spend the whole day like this. At the very least, I have no desire to stay in Kalia's lab forever. I clean myself up the best that I can, get dressed, then ask if he's ready to go for now.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:24 pm

Stamina rolls
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Willow: 11
Cikuma: 19

While cumming so much seems to tire him out a lot, one thing you find out quickly is that he recovers his stamina much faster than you, so two rounds later, you barely can move, while he's simply catching his breath. Your belly, now filled to the point where you could pass for being pregnant again, does complicate getting off of Cikuma, but you manage with his help, though you are still wobbly on your feet now they are supporting your weight. He nods at your question, though he looks back at the pool of cum he left in the middle of the expended summoning circle.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:19 am

"Wow, look at that mess," I mused as I started gathering some supplies to clean up the circle. After all, I didn't need any of that cum messing with the circle in the future. Plus, as much as I hated it, I did promise Kalia that I would clean up. "So I believe that you came inside me four times, so that's four summons, yes? Eleven if any of these attempts bear fruit."
Last edited by devilbird on Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:40 am

"Four? Certainly that would only be considered one. After all, unless I'm misremembering, humans can only be impregnated once at a time," He counters.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:44 am

"What?" I state, slightly confused, "The deal was for one summon per one chance at copulation with an additional seven summons if it takes, was it not? So that means that actual pregnancy doesn't factor in to the number of attempts made. Second of all that was four shots, each with a chance of getting me pregnant, meaning four chances at pregnancy. Besides, the idea was to bank on a few summons in a safe place. We won't always have this lab to mate in, and I won't have a place of my own just yet. The village itself is out, which means that I would have to offer payment in the dungeon itself. That would be dangerous for both of us it would leave us vulnerable during the act, and exhausted after."

I frown for a bit, but then give him a warm smile and say, "I know what this must seem like, and how frustrating that feels, but I promise you that this way also benefits you the most. If it were only one summon per session, then that means I'd only need the bare minimum to keep the contract going. Even if the session doesn't bare fruit. This was wonderful, but I don't have the energy to spare for multiple attempts if it ultimately changes nothing. However, this way is reason to go multiple times per session. You came in me four times. That's four times the chances of one of your sperm reaching an egg than if we had just done it once. Do you see why this way is better?"
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:18 am

Charm roll 16- Unconvincing
"But if I impregnate you on the first shot, the next three are wasted," He points out, "Besides, what I meant by 'chance' is a session... My kind typically doesn't go for more than a single shot in a session so such a concept didn't occur to me when I offered those terms. I do not need the payment immediately, so I am unconcerned with the immediate hurdles." He pauses for a moment before explaining his position in more detail,"I do not mean offense, but multiple shots would be better for you as, to use your example, you get four chances to get seven summons. It might be a different question if the seven summons superseded the amount of attempts made so that regardless of as many attempts we did, should you get pregnant you get a total of seven shots from a session. But as it stands, it would be far more advantageous for me to shoot once, and see if it takes. You must understand, I may be resilient but that does not mean I do not feel pain or distress. I do not like violence or pain, yet you are requiring me to deal with both, and thus I bear a very real burden from your summons, so I can't simply acquiesce."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:39 am

I didn't quite agree that this method better supported either of us, but I decided not to argue. At this point, I wasn't looking to alienate another ally or friend. Especially when I couldn't really argue that I was asking him to risk harm for me. So I relented and agreed, too burnt out from sex and my newfound feud with Kalia just hours before. When everything was cleared up and agreed upon, I bid Cikuma farewell, and watched him leave through the portal. I felt drained in every sense I could. With the portal closed and the room cleaned, I went back upstairs.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:07 am

As you try to mop up the cum, Cikuma attempts to help, though his lack of opposable thumbs mean that you still do the majority of the work, but with this being a magic laboratory thus having multiple drains to get rid of waste, and you being able to conjure water, you manage to it up in only about ten minutes.

Cikuma bows his head, "Until you call upon me," After which he passes through the portal which promptly shuts behind him.

As you return to the surface, you quickly spot Kalia seated beside the cauldron she brewed up earlier, portioning its contents into potion bottle. She gives you an amused smile, and observes your still swollen belly, "I see that you had a fun time down there darling."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:49 am

I bite back on my tongue to mostly avoid rising up to her jeers. If she thought that I had considered this friendly teasing, then she was grossly overestimating my opinion of her. I may still be willing to work together, but I hadn't forgotten how little she had cared about the physical and mental trauma I had endured in her service, and how clearly expendable I was in her eyes.

As such, I simply replied, "It certainly wasn't the worst part of my day, so far. Is there anything else you need of me? Or should I assume you are still examining those samples?"
devilbird

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games