Dungeons of the Kragmor Plains(Devilbird)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dungeons of the Kragmor Plains(Devilbird)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:19 am

She pauses for a long moment, before letting out a soft chuckle, "That's all? I figured that out when you stared down my shirt when I set down your supper. Not sure why you are so concerned about me seeing you after what happened to you. What I said before still applied, even if the person you have to hold up your head in front of is me. I ain't going to think anything less of you for it." She lets go of your neck to rub your head in an almost motherly fashion.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:02 am

I'm not sure what to think anymore. She doesn't seem bothered that I like her, so maybe I should try to make a move? I lean forward to kiss her, but I do so slowly so that she is free to stop me. If she doesn't, then I embrace her as I enjoy the softness of her lips.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:12 am

She grabs your shoulder, lightly, but firm enough to clearly message that she would stop you if you try to push it, saying, "Hey now, just because I don't care your attracted to me, doesn't mean I suddenly want to make-out. Hell, do we even know each other's names?"
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:18 am

I withdrew, feeling foolish for my forwardness. Once again I find that things don't play out like a story book. I agree with her and apologize in embarrassment. I try to blame my actions on confusion from my recent ordeals. I doubt that she'll buy it, and I don't really need her to. I just needed to say it so that I could pretend I wasn't just being silly. Afterward, I excuse myself while climbing out of the bath tub. "I should probably get some sleep so that I can be ready for tomorrow," I say as I gather up my things. Before I leave, I do at least pause so that I can tell her my name. I feel I owe her that.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:05 pm

"Calm down, I'm not going to smack you around for it... especially after the day you seemed to have. It'd be one thing if you actually forced a kiss on me, but no harm no foul," She says smiling, though it's clearly in an attempt to wave off your fears.

As you give your name, she returns hers with a pleasant smile, "Name's Hilde. Nice to meet you, and I wish you luck in dungeon." After you pass into the changing room, you happen catch Hilde starting to mutter to herself, quiet enough where you can't quite make out the words, but you can tell the tone is some what dour. If you wanted to listen in, you realize that you could sneak back and hide against the opening without being seen.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:38 am

I appreciate her kindness and walk out when I hear her start to talk to herself. I know I shouldn't eavesdrop, and I don't want to betray any trust I still have with her, but it sounds like something is bothering her. I sneak back and try to listen to hear what that might be. I may be able to help her with her problem as a way to make things up to her. Or if I'm the problem, then I'll know to leave her alone.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:39 am

She lets out a large though slightly muted sigh, likely in an attempt to prevent you from hearing it, but since you are move towards not away from her you catch it clearly, before she begins to mutters to herself, "And that's why you can't make friends, Hildegarde... Try to hard to be nice and you give them weird ideas... Then you scare them off... Fuck, Dad makes it look so easy..."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:24 am

I feel worse about how I acted, but I resolve to to. Make things up to her. I wouldn't actually mind just being friends. If I had to suffer through the awkwardness I've caused, then that's the price I'll pay. It isn't like I don't get her problem. Living with my master hasn't exactly left me with a lot of people to talk to. Now, how do I go about being social like a normal person? I head back to my room while trying to come up with a convoluted plan to hang out later.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:36 am

When you get back, you notice Elisa already beat you to the room, lying down on her bed. Sitting up quickly she ask, "Hey, welcome back... Took you a while. Anything up?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:17 am

"Oh, you know. Took a bath and made a fool of my self," I reply curtly as I make my way to my bed. I hang up my wet clothes and sigh in frustration. I still don't have a change of clothes to sleep in. I lift up my sheets and slide under them before removing my towel. That way Elisa doesn't have to see more of me than she has to. I cuddle up with my pillow. I doubt my first day could have gone worse.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:19 am

"Well, if you ever need some help, just let me know," She calls out before laying back down, "Alright, need to do anything before I put out the candle?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Want to do anything before sleeping?
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 am

"I think I'm done for the day," I reply, "I could really use some sleep."

I had just spent the entire day hiking to town, only to challenge the dungeon right away. It's a wonder I was even able to stand. My body was sore and was soon out like a light.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 am

Exhaustion from the day washes over you, and soon you pass out.

Light pokes its head through the window... directly on your face, futile you try to block it out with your blanket, but it is too late. Your rest is over. Shifting slightly, you notice you feel heavy... different. Like your belly was extended out. Realizing what might be the case you pull up your blanket in a panic, only to be confronted with a very obvious pregnant belly.

Your motions don't go unnoticed either as Elisa rubs her eyes, trying to figure out what is with all the noise before noticing your belly despite any attempts you might make to hide it. Her voice becomes very somber as she states dryly, "Looks like that goblin really got you, huh?'
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:28 am

As I awake the next morning, I realize that I don't feel quite right. I can't quite move my body the way I normally do. I see a bulge in the blanket, and panic quickly sets in. I flip the blanket off of me, only to find my belly rounded with life. I decide to react sensibly, by screaming my lungs out in shock. I end up waking up Elisa, who notices what is upsetting me. Oddly enough, she is very calm about what she sees, which annoys me into calming down a little as well.

When I've finally calmed down enough to think through my situation, I realize that I have a few questions. I look at her with a very serious expression and start with, "So what do I do now?"
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:51 am

"Well... uh," She pauses to think, "It never happened to me, but I know that what others do. Some give birth in the dungeon and leave, while others just drop it off. Otherwise well... you could kill it I guess. There's not really a protocol, and it's too late to abort it so..."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:15 am

"I guess it's a common enough problem that the town won't try to burn me at the stake for carrying a monster baby," I mutter to myself before addressing Elisa again, "Does the town have any services to care for women that have gotten knocked up in the dungeon? Midwife services or something?"

I cover myself up by this point and look at my clothes. Dry enough to wear, but I probably don't fit them at the moment. Still, I can't just walk out into town naked. I crawl out of bed and try to get dressed, even though it doesn't help cover my pregnant stomach at all. "Elisa," I ask, "Do you mind helping me run a few errands until I get used to my body? I need to turn in those samples we collected, and I'd also like to buy some new clothes. Maybe also a large robe that I can wear until I give birth."
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:20 am

"Uh, maybe... I never had to use it so I never looked for it, so uh... I could ask around for that if you want," She offers seeming to be at a bit of a loss for what to actually do.

Your robes... don't quite make it over your belly, revealing your stockings and panties. As for Elisa, she responses, "If you want I could run some of those errands myself so you don't have to march all around town."
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 am

"That would be nice of you," I smile weakly, "Though that means I get to just sit around and wait. If you do head out, could you ask if one of the inn keepers is available to help me while you are gone?"

With that said, I hand her my coin purse and trust this lady I had met just the day before not to just run off with it.
devilbird

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:52 am

"Um, sure but don't expect much... Breakfast is one of the tavern's busier times, so I don't think they'll have the people to spare," Elisa warns you before heading on out. And it looks likes she was right as no one comes to check on you. After about forty five minutes she returns with a bundle of cloth. She hands it over to you, saying, "So um, your friend didn't want to accept the vials, said something about me not being the one she told to hand them over... I get the feeling she doesn't like adventurers very much. I got your clothes though, bought something workable for ten gold. I also found a few midwife services. Looks like the going rate is 15 gold." Looking at the clothing it's a very simple robe, loose and stretchy allowing to be pulled over your belly with relate ease without causing it to hike up.
Sallin_Kari

Postby devilbird » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:03 am

I sigh and put on the robe. Today is going to be fun. I do thank Elisa for getting me this, as now I feel that I can at least leave the room. I readied myself for the march of shame through the main area of the inn, and asked Elisa if she'd be willing to walk with me to the potion shop, or if she'd prefer to go on ahead. If the latter, then I ask her to let Kalia know that I'll be a few minutes.
devilbird

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games