True Melody [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Melody [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:45 am

The two moaned, happily licking at each other and moaning, their moans music to your ears as their eyes shone with the light of their love for you above all else.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:48 pm

I smiled at them it was rather sexy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm

They kept going, each seeming to try and outsmart the other. It was clear both didn't want to fail... but their sounds and movements showed that both were getting close...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:07 pm

i Giggled as I watched lighting jacking myself off.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:01 am

In the end, it was Sunset who came first, squealing and arching her back as Twilight giggled victoriously... though she followed nearly two seconds later.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:06 am

I Smiled and Clapped "Good Job Twilight! You win, Now~ Why Don't you stand up while I prep Sunset~" I purred Quickly tying up the "Loser" So her nipples and clit were rubbed by the ropes as well as gagging her and preventing her hands and feet from moving, I did this so she'd have to watch As I started showering Twilight with Affection, Nuzzling, Kissing and moaning as I played with her body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Twilight nods, doing just that as she gets up and watches with interest, clearly eager to see what it is exactly you have planned. Sunset of course squirmed as you prepared her, and squirmed more as she watched. Twilight of course let out a whinny of surprise, then began to melt into your hands as she hummed, absolutely loving the attention.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:59 pm

I Kissed Twilight as I sat in the chair and gently brought her into my lap, pushing my cock into her ass with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 am

Twilight gasped at that, but happily and adorkably squirmed atop your lap, her ass clenching tightly around you as her hands interlinked with yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:51 am

I Hummed "Twilight my Lovely~" I purred "Why don't you show off for Sunset~ she loves anal after all~" I murmured nuzzling her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:22 am

Twilight nods, moaning and turning so that it'd be easier for Sunset to watch your cock disappear into her ass. Twilight even gave the squirming, moaning Sunset a sultry look as she spanked her ass and lifted her tail up to teasingly show off that she was getting to ride you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:24 am

I Hummed and moaned in pleasure as I made a show of giving Twilight Loving Kisses and Gropes to tease Sun more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:37 am

Sun whimpered and watched, eyes wide with arousal as she clearly wanted to be in the same spot as Twilight right now, who was loving every bit of this as her body rippled and shook from your efforts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:38 am

I Chuckled "Twi~ Bounce like the sexy little slut you are~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:56 am

"Mmhm... O~Okay Mistress~!" She said, bouncing atop you and moaning like a whore as she sped up, her ass jiggling with each impact upon your own hips as her ass swallowed your cock and milked it for all it was worth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 am

I Groaned in pleasure but held back I wanted to feel her cum first.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:17 am

It took a while to get to that point- Twilight it seemed wanted to draw this out, either to increse the torment of Sunset or enjoy your cock for longer, but soon enough her back was arching and she was cumming hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:23 am

I Slammed into her and happily filled her ass until it spilled around my cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Twilight had a nice, fuck drunk look on her face by that point, giggling and nuzzling you as Sunset, who had cum from rubbing against the rope, moaned needily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:03 pm

I Laughed and hummed "Have fun you two loves of mine~?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games