True Melody [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Melody [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:03 am

She grinned, starting to rut away at you as she ordered "Sunset, ass to her mouth. Twilight, start using those breasts on her cock." The two were quick to comply with Maud's orders, the soft ghost of a smile on the girl's face as she watched you squirm and gasp as her cock rammed away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:07 am

I Was Moaning and Squealing Loudly my tongue was sticking out when her ass came to my mouth I couldn't help but stick my tongue into her loosened well fucked hole, letting out the cum I'd put there the day before.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:14 am

Sunset moans and rocks back against you as you get to work, her hands moving to your breasts as she uses them as support. Twilight in the meantime wrapped her own around your cock, giggling a bit as she started lapping at your tip and giving your rod a hug with her soft chest melons.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:16 am

I eagerly responded moaning, screaming, Squealing and slurping cum out of Sunset's ass It wasn't to long until I came again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 am

This time you came with both, coating yourself and your three partners in some of your spunk, Maud smirking as she slapped the tip of your cock as she drove her cock more and more into you, working your ass wider so it could bottom out with each thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:36 am

I was soon Screamed hoarse I couldn't make more noise if I wanted to, Sunset lost in her lust was pressing down and I had to focus on swallowing spunk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:48 am

This seemed to bug Maud a bit, smacking your balls and cock tip whenever Twilight would pull back as she said "I can't hear anything bitch."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:50 am

I could only groan in pleasure as Sunset eagerly drowned me in her ass, it was to muffled, I Came a little with each slap.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:13 am

The sounds aren't entirely enough, but Maud doesn't seem to care as she pinches, smacks, and even claws at your cock, balls, even twisting your clit as she keeps going, her own cock beginning to throb in preparation to unload.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:14 am

I came hard, loving the pain, trying to milk her as I covered her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:25 am

She flicked the cum, letting it land on Twilight or Sunset as she slammed deep into you, her cock flaring before it began to release glob after glob of hot, thick spunk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:27 am

I Let one last Squealing thrash out before slumping back, panting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:41 am

Diamond seemed to have finally calmed down... or at least, wasn't rock hard anymore as Maud smirked and pulled out, coating the rest of you and your own two pets in the spunk as they squeaked in surprise.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:43 am

I Giggled a bit drunk from the high of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Smirking, she undid the various restraints, though she was quick to hand you the riding crop and whisper "You should have some fun with your pets too you know, otherwise they might feel left out."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:33 pm

I giggled and Kissed her "Go check on our sisters." I told her before smirking happily at the other two.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:09 am

She nods, heading on out as the two look to you in anticipation of whatever you might do to or with them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:12 am

I Smirked at the two "I want the Two of you licking each other, This is a competition so you want the other to cum, and not cum yourself, First to cum faces a Punishment game~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 am

They nodded, quickly getting into a 69er position both so they could lick at each other, and so you could clearly watch them work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:41 am

I Giggled and sat in a big cushy old fashioned arm chair to watch them and "Recharge" a bit.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games