True Melody [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Melody [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:34 am

Slamming hard against your womb again, she started filling you again, grunting as she smacked your breasts and ordered "How many times tonight has Diamond filled you bitch?" It sounded a bit weird hearing her say that in her tone and with the look on her face, but it was still so arousing...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:37 am

I Giggled "Hmm~ Don't know, Three, Four~? Does Mistress wanna Punish her bitch for not counting~?" I teased and giggled, Rolling my hips against her, Clearly wanting to play along with this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:54 am

"MMh... maybe next time. I've lost count too." She says, a ghost of a smile coming up on her face again as she smacks your breasts again and says "But I will punish you if you don't keep count from here on out."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:58 am

I Nodded and moaned eagerly, Sticking my Tits out more for her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Seeing that, she started spanking them, paying special heed to make sure more of the force landed on your nipples as she said "Come on louder, I want your sisters to hear you over their fun downstairs."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 pm

I Moaned and smirked "You need to be rougher than that if you wanna make me really scream Mistress~" I purred to her, I could feel my magic coiling into her, and I could feel her lust for me, Need to Dominate me and her utter craving for just me in general, I had no Idea what really caused it, but It seemed my acceptence and teasing just egged her on more, and it that she was steadily falling more and more in love and lust with me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 pm

She gribbed your nipples at that point, tugging... oh ow ow, quite hard, stings of pain and pleasure mingling quite a bit as she suddenly found a new strength. Now it felt like a living piece of rock, or diamond given the name of her cock, was slamming into your hips as she grunted and hammered away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:29 pm

I eagerly Squealed and Screamed in pleasure my eyes rolling up in joy as I came again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Stretching your nipples as much as she could, she then let them go, smacking them, her hands like boulders as she said "Did I say you could cum cocksleeve?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:38 pm

I moaned and shivered "N~No Mistress~" I Managed to moan out, shaking with the aftereffects of my orgasm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:00 pm

"Good... don't cum until I reach my third orgasm starting now!" She said as she slammed in, her spunk spewing forth and making your stomach swell just a bit as it was joined with the rest she had already put there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:06 pm

I Groaned and moaned in pleasure my toes and fingers clawing into the bed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:18 pm

She kept going, her orgasms this time further apart. By the time her third orgasm came, you felt like your mind might melt into goo if you had to hold out any longer. "You may cum!" She barks out, your body practically cumming twice, once from all the pleasure before, and a second time from her order.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:22 pm

I Screamed Loud as I explosively Came, My voice Echoing around Wildly, Showing my true colors as a being of noise.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:13 pm

THis treatment continued for another three orgasms from Maud before the others returned, smiling and showing they'd actually gone a bit of an extra mile- they'd bought some good rope, some cuffs and a ball gag... and even a riding crop!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:23 pm

I giggled lewdly "Good girls~" I purred with a well fucked grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:31 pm

They shivered, you getting the feeling your praise itself could give them an orgasm if you did it enough, or said just the right thing. They brought the toys over, Maud quickly taking the cuffs and using them on your wrists, while she expertly tied the rest of the rope around your body and around your ankles.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:53 pm

I shivered as I was handcuffed to the bed and my ankles tied in such a way that my pussy had easy access.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:24 am

Maud decided to surprise you then as she slammed back in, but this time into your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:31 am

I screamed in surprise, my tight virgin ass giving into her diamond hard cock.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games