True Melody [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

True Melody [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:43 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Sonata Dusk
Appearance: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/908/622/39d.png
Bio: A Siren, Like her sisters she loves all forms of music, she's known for her soft voice when singing, and is seen as the Patron of Children thanks to her inventing Lullabies to help Babies and younger children sleep and dream safely, While not the smartest of the three she is by no means an Idiot, She's happy to relax and just be around friends, taking comfort from just there presence, in fact just being around her can naturally calm people, She like her sisters was cursed, becoming a being that feasted on Misery and Negative emotions, Luckily the magic used on her was lesser compared to the others, as whoever did it thought her weaker, she used this to make her Cursed form less dangerous, Dumbing it down and trying to slip hints through to people every now and then, When the curse was broken She heard one of her sisters start crying, the other seemed stunned and confused.

The crowd had gone silent after that blast of rainbow magic, gazing up at the stage in a small bit of confusion and curiosity (and some beginning signs of anger from the manipulation you had done with all of them). The Rainbooms were also gazing down at you, though two of them, the two at front, had more sympathetic, if firm looks on their faces.

Your other sisters looked about ready to break down, though in their own different ways. You seemed to be the one with the most sense and... awareness of the situation.
Kuragari

Re: True Melody [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:17 am

I Quickly grabbed them and began leading them backstage knowing they wouldn't want to freak out in front of everyone here, that wouldn't be pretty and they needed to work through what happened, I'd been mostly awake, but I had a feeling they were getting hit with the memories all at once, so I needed to get them somewhere safe for them to freak out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:35 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I admittedly forget which one is which name, Sonata is the only one I ever have no trouble with

They don't resist you, though out of the corner of your eyes you noticed the Rainbooms now heading for the stage. Both of your sisters didn't exactly look happy about what was no doubt going right through their heads, though how they were truly feeling you wouldn't be sure of yet. At least one of them was probably going to try and bury it, and the other was going to bitch about them no doubt being seen as monsters now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:43 am

(lol)

I Made sure to keep my hands on them and guide them maybe I could hide them in our "Staring act" Room back stage, So that's where I moved them, then I stood guard outside the door, "Get your heads on Straight, we can go to our apartment for the night afterwards." I told them softly as I ushered them in, Turning around I saw the Rainbooms, Squaring my shoulders I then Walked up to the two in front and before anyone could say anything I dragged one, and then the other into a deep soul searing kiss each "Thank you, but can you please wait and only talk to me while my sisters recover?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:06 am

The Rainbooms had followed, and the one called Rainbow Dash had been about ready to say something. You think Sunset or Twilight were as well.... but well, your actions caught them all so flat footed that their jaws were left hanging open, while Twilight was tittering and nearly ready to swoon while Sunset was just shocked.... and blushing bright red.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:11 am

I Giggled at their stunned faces, before smirking and giving each of them a kiss "Consider that a Thank you, I'm happy to finally be free of that dreaded curse." I sighed softly "I'm also sorry for the trouble I've caused you." I said bowing a little "It's a Pleasure to finally meet all of you, I'm Sonata Dusk, Patron of Children and Mother of Lullabies." I introduced myself to them happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:21 am

Applejack was the second to recover, but first to speak. Pinkie Pie had once you kissed her giggled and returned it briefly before smiling at you. "Uhm... what in tarnation is going on here? Curse? Mother patron what now?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 am

I smiled "Well you know I and my Sisters where from Equestria right? well, we're not evil monsters, you can think of us like, Muses, we were the ones that made the first songs, I the Soft Songs at Dusk to help People rest and heal, Aria sung songs of Work, War, Love and Lust, Adagio was the songs of the party, Celebration and so on, But then One Day I felt darkness overtake my sisters, someone curse them, and because I was the soft one, they thought I was the weakest, So that's how I managed to make my cursed form act like an Idiot, Next thing I knew I was a Prisoner in my own Body for....I don't even know how long it's been, as that Cursed monster made use of me to spread hate and misery and feast on it."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:44 am

Some understanding dawned on some faces, but Twiight shook her head. "My books on Starswirl didn't say anything about a curse, it said that the Sirens were creatures that always fed on disharmony and hatred amongst others... there was no mention of anything else!"

Which meant that either Ponies had forgotten, or the information had been purposely removed from history.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:51 am

I looked at her and frowned "Are you cursed or something? You know Books can be wrong or flat out lie Right?" I asked her "This just means either the one who cursed us wrote that account, that who we were was forgotten after enough years past, Or this, Starswirl lied to look better, or any number of things, but yes, you can't just blindly trust books, I mean, What if I Wrote down "Twilight Sparkle is a Breeding whore with over fifty children." That wouldn't make it true would it?" I tried to explain to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:08 am

Twilight could only sputter and flap her mouth, though Pinkie Pie chimed in with a giggle as she said "This is Twilight Sparkle, she's never known a book to lie to her before, so it's no wonder she'd find it hard to believe~" Twilight blushed at that but nodded, not disagreeing with your assertions though as Sunset asked "S~So uh... what was the kisses for then?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:14 am

I giggled "It was me thanking you, though you might want to watch out for my sisters, when we were in charge of our bodies sex with people you just met or even didn't know at all was common, and even seen as a way to show, oh what's the word, Appreciation? To others, So if you show even the slightest hint of being interested they'll try to mate with you, Luckily I was awake the whole time unlike them, or I'd be trying to breed both you and Twilight and Pinkie from how you three reacted from my kiss."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:38 am

You seemed to leave them all speechless again, well, except for Pinkie Pie who giggled and gave you a nudge with her elbow as she winked flirtatiously at you "Hey I wouldn't mind that all that much since I uh, know what ya got heheh~ Just not right now~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:40 am

I giggled a bit at that and nodded at her before looking amused at the others, letting them gather their brains.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:50 am

"So uh..." Sunset manages after a moment, "You girls aren't evil anymore right? Am I understanding that correctly?" You can see hope in Sunset Shimmers eyes, which isn't that surprising given she was well, evil before. The others seem to latch onto this as they look to you, though Rainbow Dash and Rarity look dubious about it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:57 am

I snorted "We, Were never evil, it was more like, like possession, Like something else was controlling our bodies, my sisters were asleep for it all, and are trying to sort through the memories, I was awake and had to watch it all, but, Hmm we can be called good, if you want, Though honestly, Aria's probably going to try and mate with every Sentient being she can find, so she can to repress the memories, Adagio's probably going to bitch and moan for a while at how trashed our reputation is." I murmured thinking "We weren't really good or evil, we're just people."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:17 pm

"I certainly hope Aria plans to make any such 'mating' consensual." Rarity begins... though she frowns a bit and asks "Though how could she mate with everyone? She's a girl." Pinkie of course giggled at this point, snaking back over to you and lifting your skirt up before her friends or you could say anything.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:45 am

I Giggled as Well and pulled my panties to the side, letting my large, though soft right now cock flop out, "Each of us have a diffent kind of cock, Mine's a Mix between Horse and Dog, Mostly Horse in size and looks but I have a knot."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:38 pm

This reveal, and the fact that Pinkie and you had no problems showing it off... was a bit much for a few. Rarity fainted. Fluttershy squeaked and hid behind Rainbow Dash, who seemed to simply be speechless. Applejack tilted her head down and shook her head... though interestingly, and yet not entirely surprising, Twilight and Sunset both stared, surprise mixed with some... interest from both, especially from Sunset Shimmer who gulped a bit and brought her legs a bit closer together.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:45 pm

I Giggled "I'm the Biggest." I Said proudly "Even in Equestria you'll be hard pressed to find someone my size." I said happily "I'll be happy to late you ride later~" I purred and winked.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games