These Chains I Wear (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: These Chains I Wear (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:03 am

Alex thought over her statement about the gold. It was very true that it was pretty, but it's prettiness didn't compare to it's usefulness in crafting. He spoke after pointing to the silverware. "We prefer to use gold for jewelry and machinery. It stores and transfer both electricity and magic very well. For our dishes we use aluminum or iron. For currency we use various easy to acquire metals like copper and nickel. It's the magic enchantment that really makes currency what it is though."
He listened to her statement about her father and her differing views. He was too curious not to ask. "So what makes your views so different from the others in your village?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:26 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I thought their currency was silver?

"I agree that the other races use gold for far to many things where they are not practical. Elves prefer using wood for materials, and for currency we use crystals. While I dislike the complexity I understand the reasons we do use them. First off, they are practically impossible to counterfeit, they are incredibly hard so you do not have to worry about replacing them, and they do have inherent value which makes it easy to convince other races to accept them as currency."

A sigh escapes my lips, before replying in an even tone, "I had argued with them and many others that initiating violence is not a justifiable foreign policy, nor is attempted extermination. And that if we wished for peace, we needed to come to an agreement with our neighbors rather than attempting to force them at spear point to concede..." I pause there, unable to stop myself from shooting him a dirty look, before continuing with a bitterness in my tone, "They would be happy to know that I am re-evaluating these positions."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:52 am

Alex listened to her and smirked when she shot him a dirty look. Yeah what she was saying added to his guilt, but he didn't let it show. He took a drink from. His water glass before speaking. "If one asshole with anger issues is all it takes to change your convictions then obviously they weren't that strong in the first place."
He stood up and walked to the nearby window as he continued speaking. "You still seem to believe that there is justification in wars. No wars are all about forcing your enemy to do something. We wanted to force the armies gathering at our borders to surrender before the war turned into a war of attrition. I'll never say what we did was the prettiest solution, but it was the best we could think of. Remember little Elf, we weren't just against you. We we're facing the whole world. We still are. Finish up and get ready. The seamstress will be here shortly. Oh and if you thought I was touchy feely then get ready for a surprise."

Elves probably had the smallest army formed to attack the Draconic people, but they still had a decent number. Nothing compared to the Orcs and Dwarves though. In the original setting those assholes were the ones to keep the war going even after every other race surrendered.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:12 am

I decided to not challenge him on his claim about my convictions... it seemed too close to what got me 'strike three.' Instead I countered his following point, "Justification implies that it makes acceptable the wrong you have done. I believe that the only justification for war is the same for killing on the individual scale. Only in response to an aggressor, and only in proportion to the amount of danger as you currently are... Because remember, a justification is only required for something wrong, and only stretches as far as it is necessary. You were never in danger. It was the equivalent of a child feebly punching your leg, and you slitting its throat... then proceeding to hunt down all of his friends because they might try the same thing." With that said, I stood, ready to meet this seamstress.

Sounds fair enough, though I imagine that the elven army cause a disproportional amount of trouble for the humans since they rely so heavily on mobility and ambushing. Something that firepower can only mitigate to a certain extent.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:43 am

Like trying to catch rabbits that shoot back.

The next hour passed with almost perfect silence between the two. Alex had grabbed one of his books and found a nice seat on the couch to read. He decided to leave the moody Elf to her own devices. When the doorbell chimed Alex stood up and walked down the stares. There was talking downstairs the was in Draconic, but sounded cheerful. Alex returned with a Dragonborne woman who had a huge smile adorning her face. She quickly spotted Lara and spoke. "Oh honey you look better in those that Alex ever could. Now I'm gonna need you to take them off so I can measure you. By the way I'm Kira and I've never seen an Elf before so forgive any wondering hands."
The woman gave her a toothy grin and stretched her wings a bit. She gave off an air of elegance but also excitement.

fourth picture down, the girl with the gold wings and Jade colored sword lol won't let me get a direct link
http://shinno.hannnari.com/s00.html
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:57 am

The hour passed slowly, and unable to figure out where that piece of wood I saved went, and unwilling to ask, 'master' for it, I spent it silently brooding in a corner.

As the presumed 'seamstress' entered my eyes immediately locked on to the draconic features, and I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. Stories from my uncle of dragons tearing through entire squads, burning them alive or even eating them, ran through my head as she approached. At Kira's... warning? I reply flatly, "I would rather you didn't... I may forgive such inappropriateness from my cousin, but I am afraid our relationship doesn't have that level of... trust."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:03 am

Alex stood by the stairs and watched the two of them. He spoke after a second. "Well I'm going to leave you two to your lady business. If you need me I'll be down stairs. Please try not to need me."
Kira blew Alex a raspberry as he walked down the stairs. She gave Lara another glance over before chuckling. She walked over to the dining table and place down a bag. Pulling out the measuring tape, she spoke again. "Look I may have been joking about the groping you, but I was serious about you stripping. I can't measure you for underwear while you're in clothing. Don't worry about modesty, I've seen many a women naked. It's part of my job to make the most comfortable clothing possible."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:18 am

I let out a sigh of relief when 'master' left. That is one less thing for me to worry about... and quite frankly I'd be hard pressed to believe that this person could be any worse... even with the obvious dragon heritage on display.

With 'master' gone, modest isn't what I'm worried about, rather her very menacing draconic features, but I sigh and pulling off the shirt before trying to work the belt. I had seen them before, but I don't usually wear one so it ends up keep getting stuck, but before long I defeat the damn thing and I let the pants fall the floor as well. After which I ask, "So what exactly am I being measure for? 'Sir' hasn't informed me of what I'll be expected to wear from now on."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:45 am

Kira laughed as the graceful Elf fumbled with the belt. She wanted to make a comment about how boring her striptease was, but she was too entertained by her inability to handle a belt. She walked over with the measuring tape and wrapped it around the girl's waist. She spoke as she check different locations. "Well first he wants nice pretty dress for you for whenever you go out to meetings with him. I think you'll like it. He has a thing for magic robes so I'm using a similar appearance for the dress. As for your worker clothes. He asked me to make you something with so much cleavage that one wrong movement and you'll fall out and to top it off with a skirt that shows your lady bits if you bend over more than an inch."
She waited a few seconds before breaking into laughter. She slid the measuring tape down to the girl's hips. She 'accidentally' let a few of her fingers trail her skin. She spoke after ceasing her laughter. "I'm joking, he isn't that much of a pervert. No he actually just asked for some standard pants and shirts. Something comfy for you to work around the shop in. Your undergarments were to be left up to you."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:15 am

"If that's his request, then he'll be sorely disappointed," I mention looking over what could generously be described as a modest bosom by non-elven standards. The robes do sounds nice... certainly better than I expected, even if the reason for such a robe is suspect in nature. I am getting a good feeling of this Kira's personality. It is honestly very similar to my cousin, though with her I suspect she is far serious in her 'playful' flirtation with me. Still, at the point she'd grabbed my ass or the very least make a lewd remark so Kira's brushing against my skin with the tip of her fingers is hardly worth noticing.
"I'll take your word for it," I say non-committal, as I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was that much of a pervert, before adding, "I prefer light gowns for undergarments... I had one but... It is no longer with us." Speaking of which, my cousin made that for me... she'd probably be upset that I'll be wearing undergarments made by someone else stating something like, 'Only my work can hug your body.' Honestly I probably indulged her too much. I let out a deep sigh... This is reminding me too much of home and I'm getting home-sick from a simple fitting.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 am

Kira chuckled when Lara spoke in a non-committal tone. Obviously Alex had successful done something stupid to upset his new slave. Kira spoke as she finished checking the girl's hips. "Light gowns? I honestly had you figured for bloomers and silk shirts. Any style of panties you want to go with those? Or do you prefer the feel of a silk gown across your bare butt?"
Kira move the measuring tape down to the girl's butt and spoke after measuring it. "What god did your pray to to gain this hip to ass ratio? I'm definitely going to have to convince Alex to buy you some tight pants..."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:15 am

"What's a bloomer?" I question her with a raised eyebrow before adding, "As for panties, I'm not particular for any specific kind but the more frilly ones can be irritating if they brush up against me and tickle me during the day."

I pause for a moment at her sudden exclamations before calmly replying, "Kalarim, the Goddess of impeccable posterior perfection." A fake god, using the elven term for that region, 'Kala' and the usual suffix elven god's names have 'rim,' before continuing in the disinterested monotone, "Also, I would prefer not to wear tight pants... they restrict movement."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:01 am

Kira looked at her confused when she asked what a 'bloomer' was. She mentally declared that Elves had no sense of fashion, or this girl just didn't know what fashion was. She stepped back away from her for a second and wrote the measurements she made down on a piece of paper. She turned around and began mentally planning out the girl's pants. She spoke as rubbed her chin. "Bloomers are like really puffy shorts except tinier. Nowadays you'd mostly find kids in them, but some girls like to wear them as a fashion. Emphasizes youth and energy, but since they are undergarments they are only really seen in the bedroom so you can guess what the girls are suggesting by wearing them."
She let out a grumble before walking over and stood next to her. She wrapped the measuring tape around her hips and spoke. "I'm going to need you to crouch down as if you're picking up a heavy box. I need to see how your body flexes. If movement restriction is a problem then I need to make sure that I get all your measurements including movement."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:16 am

I pause at the 'you can guess' line before questioning, "No, actually I don't...? What does 'emphasizing youth and energy' have to do with a bedroom? Maybe I'm missing something but a bedroom entails low energy and sleepiness if anything."

I comply quickly, crouching down, sliding my feet slightly apart as I mock prepare to lift with my legs.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:39 am

Kira paused for a stared at the girl for a few seconds after she showed ignorance of what actions can occur in the bedroom. She couldn't figure out if this girl was acting or not. It was rumored that Elves tended to be sex fiends with several gods dedicated to sexual freedom, but rumors were often false. She spoke after making the measurement she needed. "Go ahead and stand. Uh you wouldn't happen to be a virgin would you?"
Kira stood up and walked over to the table. She pulled a sketch pad out of her bag and began making a rough draft picture for the girl's pants.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:48 am

I stand up as I pointed, "I have yet to be even courted, though that is unlikely to happen at this point, and 'master' has only threaten and humiliated me, so yes, I am a virgin."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:20 am

Kira listened to her and let out a laugh. She spoke as she put the paper down. "You best count yourself lucky that Alex is more bark than bite when it comes to sexual threats. If he decided to actually rape you, you'd break in a lot of ways with what he's carrying."
Kira pulled a piece a few different pieces of cloth from her bag and held them out. "Give these a feel and tell me which is most comfortable. Don't get me wrong, Alex's threats are dangerous. If you try to harm someone he cares about, he will turn you into a splatter mark. Hell if you piss him off enough then he might just actually go through with raping you, but honestly you'd have to push his button really hard, and you hun are too scared to do that."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:40 am

"With... what he is... carrying?" I pause confused, trying to parse what she is implying, "I'm sorry, what does what he is carrying have to do with this? ... Besides wouldn't that change constantly? How would you know what he'd be carrying should that happen?"

I reach out and grip each of the cloth samples, rolling it between my thumb and finger as I choke back a response to Kira's implication that I'm a coward... I don't really have the conviction to stand behind any words I'd protest with but I wasn't about to acknowledge her point either, so I end up sulkily glaring at each sample before picking the one closes the familiar elven silk I had grown accustom to.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 am

Kira watched the girl with a blank face. Was this girl dense or just acting? She couldn't tell with her. Was this what soldiers were like? WAS THIS WHAT ELVES WERE LIKE? She had to know how the girl would react. She spoke after the girl selected the spider silk. "Alright I just can't do it anymore. I can't tell if you're serious. Honey I'm talking about his penis. He has a massive dick."
Kira walked back to the table and pulled out large segment of spider silk. She grabbed the measuring tape and began walking back to Lara. "I'm going to measure your chest now. Is it normal for people in your culture to be so...dense about sex?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:01 am

I let out a strange noise, mixed with a cough, before exclaiming, "W-what!? Why the... what!? How do you even know that!?" I can feel my cheeks burning, as I try to gather myself again. I stop at her following question before replying, "I'm not sure what you mean by dense. I know what sex is, but as mentioned I have very little experience with courtship... but even then I don't think they involve this... vulgarly... is this what humans find normal?"
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games