These Chains I Wear (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

These Chains I Wear (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:18 am

This is a slave elf style rp between me and Sallin_Kari with me as the DM. Feel free to read but do not post important information to the story will be posted here as it becomes relevant.

Master Artificer Alex Randall:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Former Elf enchanter and Alex's new slave, Erami'lara Uthilamina:

Opening post:
Alex walked through the forest, his prey not far ahead of him and his giant mechanical wolf followed next to him. He readied his rifle and aimed it at the tree that his prey had claimed as a resting spot. He had chased her for quite a few days now without giving her much rest. He had defeated her in battle an rather than kill her, he decided to make her his slave. She had escaped him though before he could make a collar for her, but now he had one and she would put it on willingly. He knew she was exhausted and demoralized. They had passed several former Elvish military encampments which were now in ruins and filled with humans. The Elves had lost this war and that was obvious.
With a pull of the trigger magic filled his rifle and empowered the bullet in it as it took flight. Upon impacting the tree, it exploding with a thunderous boom. There was no fire and the tree feel to the side so it didn't land on his prey. His prey would be stunned temporarily though, so he took hold of the side of his wolf and it closed the distance that had been between Alex and his prey. Upon reaching her the wolf leaped past her while grabbing her glaive. Alex let go of the world's side and hopped back onto the ground. He stood five feet from his prey and spoke. "It's over little Elf. You've lost both the battle and the chase. You're exhausted, hungry, thirsty, but most of all weak. So you have a choice now: become my slave and put this collar on and I'll give you a nice vegetable stew I've been saving, or keep trying to run until you can't even stand and then I'll put the collar on you. Either way you're going home as my property so just submit to me."
Alex held out the silver slave collar he had enchanted during the hunt. He also held out a sealed bowl which had the stew in it. He wanted her to crawl over to him to take the collar and he wanted to see her defeated face. She had earned this punishment with how many she had wounded and killed.
Reaperbones

Re: These Chains I Wear (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:58 am

I breathed in and out, methodically wasting no movement, as rested my back against a tree. I needed to regain my stamina as efficiently as possible if I wanted any chance to escape my hunter. He's hounded me constantly for the past few days, giving me virtually no time to recover or even eat or drink, and even less to recover my magic. I thought I've been running on fumes before... but this... this is several steps beyond empty.

I lurched forward as I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. The trunk I was resting again shattered, spraying me with the debris, however, this was not the first time I was victim of this, so I had a small enchantment I whipped up for myself to prevent me from getting disoriented. It did nothing against the pain, or the deafening ringing though... I no longer have the power for that. Still I gritted through it, forcing myself off my knees to begin running, glancing over my shoulder to spot the human. At that moment, I caught a streak of metal glint, before suddenly being yanked off my feet. My weapon was slowly being pulled out of my grip as I was racked by root and rock, despite my grip that was tight enough that my hands burned even through my gloves from the friction. Finally I felt the focus crystal at the base of my glaive slam into my hand, forcing it open, and as it was pulled out of my grasp, I felt my body go limp, like a puppet that had it's strings cut. There was no escape this time. I doubt I could even stand, and certainly not before he or his wolf could close the distance. Hell I'd be lucky to be able to roll onto my stomach before then... I was done. Utterly defeated. And humiliatingly so.

As my hunter gloated, I didn't even move my head to face him, barely turning my eyes so he was in the corner of my vision, catching sight of the symbol of my defeat. I let out a weak bitter laugh, both at the fact he thinks that I would give him the pleasure of binding myself, and the fact it didn't matter if I did. My laugh quickly turned into a sigh as my eyes drifted to the tree... Yet another innocence sacrificed for the human's conquest... It did not even give it's life to create, simply cut down without purpose, without ceremony... without dignity. Another laugh escaped my lips... I suppose I'm no longer in a position to worry about anything or anyone else being treated without dignity.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:29 am

Alex watched the elf as she looked about and weakly laughed. First at him and then at the tree. He returned the bowl of stew back to the bag of holding he had strapped to the wolf's side when she sighed. He shook his head as he closed the distance between them and grabbed her head by the left one of the twin ponytails she had her hair bound in. He pulled her up off the ground by it and brought her to chest level as he spoke. "I was really hoping you'd cooperate, then I would at least let you keep some of your dignity. Well anyways this is strike one."
He put the collar around her neck with his right hand before letting go of her hair and walking back over to his wolf. "Alright guess we should test the enchantment out. First take off your armor. You best hope you've got clothing under that shiny metal cus I don't have any spare clothes for you and I'm not giving this armor back. Not giving the glaive back either. It's well made and enchanted, it gets to go on the wall back home."
He turned back to her when he finished speaking and watched as she removed the armor. He stood by the bag on the wolf and pulled it open to check if it had space. He spoke when she was almost done. "Once you're done bring the armor over here and place it in the bag. Then you can get on your knees and beg for some stew. Do it well enough and I might actually give it to you."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:16 am

I wince slightly as he suddenly grabs my hair, not fighting him putting the collar on. I idly thumb the design of my collar as he warns me about my transgression, adding the very dubious claim about letting me have any dignity, before my body suddenly stiffens as its enchantment kicks in. My hands mechanically move to unfasten my armor, bound by the enchantment, an unnecessary measure, as this I would have cooperated with this order. Still soon enough the breast plate falls free, revealing my silken under dress, however I have to stop myself from clicking my tongue in dissatisfaction as I realize that the past few days of sweat had made it cover far less that it should. Instead I quietly sack up my armor, storing the smaller pieces within the two parts of the breast plate, before clamping it shut, turning it into a make shift chest, making the pile of armor easy to pick up. A good thing too, considering the following order, but with my preparation I manage to pack it with in a minute, before taking a seat on my knees before him, laying my hands in my lap as I state as dispassionately as I can in my native tongue, "Actually, I have no interest in food right now, sir, so I have no desire to beg for it."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Alex examined her every movement with an almost predatory gaze. He wasn't normally the violent type, but this elf had caused quite a few deaths amongst his comrades whether by her own hand or sending them off to be killed by others. The original reason he had decided to enslave her was to force her into atonement, but the chase had given him a new primal reason. Her dress clung to her body and showed him his reward for the successful hunt. She refused to beg and he shook his head. He placed the bowl in her lap as he spoke. "Strike two, I should just force you to drink this like an animal, but I don't want you stinking of stew and sweat on the way back. Enjoy the stew, I'm gonna make a call back to my commander."
Alex grabbed a crystal orb that sat on his saddle on the wolf and seemed to stare off into the distance. Telepathy took decent bit of focus.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:53 pm

I notice his hungry gaze on my body... Typical human. I've heard stories of what the humans do to enslaved, and as expected he is no different. I shift uncomfortably as I ponder what fate awaits me, but I manage to keep a neutral face, suppressing my fear in front of him.

I pause as he hands me the stew. This is not what I expected... In fact, the stress of being hunted, and the exhausted toll on my body has ruined my appetite. Still I needed to eat eventually, and incurring his wrath even further to avoid short turn nausea seemed silly. However, he was occupied with his telepathy, so I did have some leeway at the moment. I'm not so foolish as to think I would be able to escape or retrieve my gear... but, I may be able to get something less... forbidden. My eyes once again fall onto the felled tree as I stumbled to my feet and walked unsteadily towards it. I look for a piece of wood, intact enough to be worked and mended, but still large enough to make something with, before slipping it in the back of my waist band. Hopefully I'll have the time later to do something with it so at the very least something comes out of its death.

With that done, I return to my kneeling position before him and the stew. Looking it over, I decide for a middle ground, avoiding the large solid chunks, as I wasn't certain I could keep them down anyways, but I could likely digest the broth. I lift the bowl to my lips and tilt it back, slowly sipping it down, pausing only to breath.

Just to be clear, the 'dress' she is wearing is essentially a nightgown, though this is more worn with the intention of preventing chaffing from the armor. As such it tends to be very thin and light to reduce heat and maximize how much it can breath even under the armor. Oh, and she is wearing panties underneath that, but at this point, I think those two is all she is wearing.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Alex's discussion with his commander was pretty simple and straight-forward. It was essentially just: hey I caught my slave, what tier slave is she going to be, and should I report back to base or just go back to the city. He was only a contract soldier, and his contract had been finished the first time her beat this elf. He had been given his money and the bonus of her becoming his slave. By the time he was done and his focus had returned, his slave had returned and was eating. He had known she had walked off, but he didn't care since the collar was on her neck. She could no longer fight him or escape. He looked her over again and wondered if she went to the tree or something else. She probably did some Elf nature thing with the tree he destroyed. He spoke as she went about eating. "Don't care what you did when you walked off, but if you decided to grab something like an acorn, put it in the bag. It's a portal to an extra-dimensional space so it can fit a lot. I don't want you try to hide something in that thin outfit, it'll chafe your ass something fierce. Oh you're being classified as a tier three slave. So half year visits to the doctor and I'm not allowed to abuse you. I can still force you to have sex though, so keep that in mind when back talking me."
Alex reached down and grabbed the bowl of left over stew and quickly finished it off for her. He spoke after closing it and storing it in the bag. "Alright if there is anything else you want to do then do it now. I'm going to prepare a moss bomb for the tree remains. I'll be waiting on Fenrir over here for you."
Alex climbed up on the wolf with ease. He knew he was going to have to help the Elf up into the saddle with how weak she was. He spoke when he was comfortable on the wolf. "Oh I'm Alex Randal by the way. You can call me Alex, sir, or master. Any childishly rude nicknames and I spank your bare ass till you stop. Behave like child and I'll punish you like one. What's your name, Elfie?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:33 pm

I pause for a moment studying him. I didn't know whether or not his offer was genuine or whether he simply wanted me to produce what I took out of my free will. I pondered what to do for a moment. It's not like I could hide it even if I wanted to to though, so I finally produced the piece of wood, but retort, "It won't survive... Would make this a pointless effort, allow me to carry this or have me throw it away."

After finishing off the chunks from the stew he mentions something I don't understand. What is a moss bomb? Bombs are mechanical devices that explode, that much I know... but what do they have to do with moss? And why does he plan to blow up the shatter remains of the tree? I watch him inquisitively, trying to access the answer to these silent questions. At least I finally know the name of my hunter and slaver, slightly confused at why he would tell me to call him by his first name... a sign of familiarity to humans from what I have heard... Perhaps I was wrong? Regardless, I needed to give him an answer, "I am Erami'lara of the house of Uthilamina, sir."

Still, I am given leave to give parting to the forest... my home. I look around for a moment trying to decide what to do... what I'll miss the most. I reach down, tearing up some of the undergrowth, smelling its sweet earthy smell... a smell that I suspect will be now lost to me as I start listening to the sounds around me. The chirp of birds, the shuffle of animal through the bushes, the light whistling of the wind. Long companions of mine... soon to be taken from me. I start to feel my eyes tear up, but through force of will, I stop them... I will not cry. Not in front of him. With a soft sigh I struggle to my feet once more, forcing myself over to him, before coming to a stop next to him.

Out of curiosity, she is speaking only in elven at the moment so is Alex speaking in human or elf?
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:18 am

I'm really glad you asked that. Alex is speaking in common cus he actually doesn't know Elvish. He can understand her though because of an enchantment on a pair of earrings he is wearing. I'll make sure to specify if he changes from speaking in common, since his primary language is actually Draconic like the other humans.

Alex took the piece of wood from her and sighed. He pulled a jar from the bag and placed the wood in it. He closed the lid and tapped it three times. The stasis enchantment on it activated and he slid it into the bag. He spoke as she walked away. "You Elves are so strange. You treat death as a horrible end. The piece of wood will be safe in the jar till we get to my home and you can do whatever it is you want with it."
Alex watched her as he messed with a solid green sphere that was covered in runes. He tapped them as she went about saying her final goodbyes to her homeland. He wondered if she felt like he did when he left his homeland. He had been terrified that he wouldn't return, and that his shop would be permanently closed. That his life would not end surrounded by friends, but rather in the enemy's home. That fear was gone now, and he shook off his thoughts. She didn't deserve sympathy. She's leaving her homeland because she killed people, he left because his people were being killed. Once she was done and returned he reached down and grabbed her by the arm. He helped her up into the seat with him. The wolf's seat was similar to a saddle except it was built-in and much more comfortable. He threw the orb at the tree and watched as it seemed to pop like a balloon. The tree was almost immediately covered in moss as it grew from the bombs magic. "Death is not an end, just a beginning to a new life. Alright wear this so you don't swallow a bug and try to keep your eyes closed. It's gonna be a fast but smooth ride so you should try to rest. It'll take us the rest of the day and night to get to the city. We'll reach it at around dawn."
Alex tied a piece of cloth around her mouth and pulled her close to him as he leaned forward. He pulled a pair of goggles from the bag and strapped them on. After tying his own face mask, he took firm hold of the handles on the wolf's neck. In an instant they were dashing out of the forest faster any natural beast could.

TRAVELLING...

Dragon's Bed was the only human city in existence. It was a grand city resembling America in the 1940's, but without the billowing smoke from the factories. Almost everything in the city ran on magic or some by-product of magic. This was only possible because they city sat right in the center of one of the few magical nexuses in the world. Alex had had to cross the Dragon's Wall, the mountains surrounding the nation, which was only made easy and possible because Fenrir's capabilities. Being of wolf design made him excellent for travelling almost any terrain. As he had predicted, they had reached the southern gates by dawn and were already past security by the time he felt any form of stirring from Erami'lara. He spoke as the wolf trotted down the streets alongside other living and mechanical beasts of burden. "Hope you slept well Lara. We're now in Dragon's Bed, the place where humans and dragons rose together from the ashes of war. It's split into seven sections. A center section surrounded by six equally sized districts. The center is the home of the military and government. We are in the Southern district also known as Dragon's Mind. It's the center of all magical and scientific studies in the city. It's also where my home is. Oh yeah, speak Common when talking to the people here. Not all of them have nifty translator earrings like me. The major language we speak here is Draconic, but we all learn Common in school. You'll notice most of the signs are in Draconic, but don't worry food stores will also have a sign written in Common. I'll tell you more when we get to the house. You need a bath and I need to call a seamstress to make you some more publicly suitable clothing. Keep behaving and I'll let you bathe alone."
The streets were only a little busy this early in the morning so the trip to the house was mostly uneventful. Some glances at Erami'lara were made, but after the people spotted the collar they just gave her a nod and returned to their business. A couple of slaves actually gave her a slight smile and a nod. They reached Alex's house, which was also his shop, just as people were really starting to fill the streets. The shop was simple in design. Two story building with a large glass window with Draconic words written on it and door enter just a bit off to the left. The second floor was his home and attached to the store was a solid brick building with a single garage door. Alex climbed off the wolf, but indicated for Erami'lara to stay on. He walked the wolf over to the garage door and ran his hand over a rune to the side. The door rose up and the wolf walked in. Alex spoke as he entered and the door closed behind him. "Alright I gotta unpack the stuff so feel free to look around the workshop. We do all the enchanting in here."

The workshop is a mixture of modern workbenches, tools, and magical crafting tables and objects. It's got a forge and anvil as well towards the back. Oh and the lights are magical orbs but look like your common household lights. The whole place feels even more magical than the city does.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:42 pm

When she first spoke, I made a comment about her speaking in her native tongue, but wasn't sure if you'd seen it or just thought it was a one time thing.

I shake my head at his comment, retorting, "So what would you think if you were to trip, fall, and breaking your neck and dying instantly? A pointless death isn't it, sir? ... It's not that death in and of itself is a horrible end... It's that a creature, something that lives and breaths, struggling to live, each with their own history, just dying for nothing. Not to feed another, not to protect another, not for anything. Just to die... That is wasteful death. A sad death. I am not so conceited that I would reserve this to just elves. Even the simple trees of this forest deserve this respect."

Even with his help, I struggle to pull myself onto the metal creature, but eventually managed to be seated behind him. Then he decided to tie a piece of cloth around my face, filling me with a sense of disgust because of what it reminded me of, but I didn't move a muscle. It was an elven tradition of engagement to place matching veils on one another, an indication that the pair have sworn to one another but have not been granted formal permission, and are to wear them in public until they are removed during the wedding ceremony. The only thing that made this bearable is the fact I know this human knows nothing of this, though the ignorance and the fact it is different enough just makes this feel all the more mocking of my traditions. In addition the fact he donned his own face covering just seemed to indicate that my conceit wasn't unnecessary... but he is ignorant... this is not what he means...

As we begin moving, I let out a shudder as the sudden gust of wind blows against my sweat covered form, but even that was not enough to overcome the rising drowsiness. I struggle to keep my eyes open, but their lids grew heavier and heavier by the moment. Soon the... dar...kness... of... sle~e~p...

I suddenly jumped at someone, a human, yelling out. I jerk my head around in a panic. My eyes quickly locked on to the target. A... portly individual standing in front of a stall yelling out words to the passing crowds so fast I was unable to catch them. I let out a sigh as Alex starts to explain where I was. I lean back away from him, supporting myself, mostly to keep him from feeling my involuntary shudders as I realize just how many humans surrounded me. "Sir, my common is... under-practiced. I may find it difficult to answer more complex questions in common," I explain, hoping my early warning would serve to ward off any punishment for future failures. I continue to watch the crowds with a stern face, even the friendly elven faces did little to raise my mood.

As I drop off the wolf and am given leave to explore my new... 'home.' I am overcome with a choking sense of loneliness and homesickness as I remembered my own workshop. I've felt loneliness before since I was isolated from the other elves... but this was different... the raw fear of being surrounded by humans. Each one of which would be all to happy to do horrible things to me with out a single drop of remorse. I could feel myself beginning to shake harder and harder. I grab my shoulders in a desperate attempt to get it to stop, but it just continued to spread, until my knees buckled and I dropped onto them.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Alex took his time unpacking as he figured Erami'lara would appreciate the respite from his voice. It would take some time for him to get her comfortable, if he even could. He heard the soft this of her falling to her knees, and let out a sigh. He hated the feeling of guilt that grew in chest. He walked over to where she was kneeling, grabbing one of the blankets he kept in the workshop for if he got sleepy. He placed it over her shoulder spoke. "I won't apologize for enslaving you, and I won't apologize for taking you from your home. You may not agree but in my eyes you have earned this punishment. Good men died because of you and your kind. This doesn't have to end as a punishment. In sure you'll grow to enjoy this place in time. For now though, we should get you in a bath. Come on, up up Lara, I'll even let you borrow some of my clothes."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:09 am

"And... what about the good elves that died?" A question escaped my lips, one full of resentment as faces appeared in my head. Faces of friends, new and old, twisted in agony and fear as the life ebbed from their eyes, their dreams left unfulfilled, their bodies left behind as we were pushed back, not even given their last rites. "What's your punishment for the good elves that died to you and your kinds' stupid war?" I turned to face him, sorrowful tears now flowing from my eyes as my body still shivering in fear, but even stronger than those feelings was the loathing I had suppressed finally bursting forth, "Or does it not count because we're not human? You are free to slaughter us all and when we stand up to fight for our home, we're the ones who have wrong you! The invaders... Then when you drag the survivors back in collars you have the gale to say that they'll learn to like it!? ... I wondered why my father hates your kind so much, but now I think I understand."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Alex listened to her verbal attack. Each question was valid, and he had to admit that he felt a bit of guilt at it all. That guilt was countered by the annoyance he felt from her ignorance of history. He couldn't just blame her though, she was from some backwoods Elf town. She was probably taught that humans were demons and that they had to be purged. A purging that her leaders would do with all the humans they captured. He looked bored when she turned to face him and launched more venomous words. He spoke when she was done. "It's horrible that good people had to die in your kingdom, maybe if your leaders were more open-minded things would be different. Not that you would know anything about that. You grew up hugging trees and fucking like animals in the woods."
Her yelling and tears had actually angered him a bit. She knew nothing of what his race had gone through. She only saw her race's suffering. Alex grabbed a nearby rag and threw it at her face. He spoke as he headed for the door to the main building. He was done being yelled at for something started centuries ago. He knew what his kind was doing was brutal, but he also knew it was nothing compared to what would happen if the war lasted for more than a few years. He opened the door and spoke again. ""You call this my kind's war? No it's all of this world's war, and it's a war we intend to end. Permanently. You Elves aren't the only ones fighting against us. You were never the only ones. It'd be pointless to try to teach you history as you've been raised in ignorance. Hell you probably don't even know what kind of welcome we got when we crossed those mountains. But consider a couple things, why did my kind have to hide behind mountains for three hundred years when the rest of the world prospered in freedom? And why have there never been human prisoners of war? Now get your ass up slave, you stink of fear and sorrow, it's pitiful."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:34 pm

"Do you really think that killing and then kidnapping the survivors is really going to put this war behind us? Are you mad?" I retort, ripping the rag from my face, my anger flaring up even more at being treated as ignorant about the very issues that isolated me from my family. Hell I would have been on his side if his kind came with words rather than weapons. I stood up locking eyes with him, "All you are doing is giving every race legitimate grievances while using your people's grievances as justification. Why would they not do the same in return? How can you believe that flipping the script and becoming the very boogieman those that hunted your kind in the past claimed you were is going to bring about peace? And yes, this is YOUR war. That war against your people had ended, the fighting had stopped. Don't try to use your welcome as justification when you didn't stop with those that attacked your scouts. You attacked. You didn't defend your home. You didn't give warning. You just attacked, carving your way through everyone's homes. You think I fucking wanted to invade you? That's why I joined this fight? No, I wanted you to leave my home in peace. And those are the people you are killing. Those that stood up to defend their family and their lands... And you think the survivors are going not to loath you for that? You think that my father would ever forgive you for this? That they will not be wishing for your death every day? They will stab at your throat as soon as they sense weakness... You've doomed this world to hatred and there by ruined any chance of peace the humans, elves, and the world would ever have because of your self-righteousness as the self-proclaimed bringers of justice, and even more than for those that you've killed, I will never... NEVER forgive you for that." My eyes narrowed with murderous intent with that last line.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:43 am

Alex listened to her yelling with growing anger which barely showed on his face. She knew nothing of what his kind went through. She acted as if the damage they had done in their shock and awe war was beyond what had happened. At least they spared those who surrendered. Alex felt his anger peak out before he whispered a prayer in Draconic while she finished out her rant. When she spoke her final words he stepped towards her. He closed the distance with calm steps and a cold gaze. He spoke as he reached her. "I don't want your forgiveness. Your forgiveness will not bring back the dead, but I will get your obedience and you will work to repay all the deaths you've caused."
Alex pushed the blanket off her shoulders and gripped the front of her dress with both hands. It tore easily as he calmly lifted and pulled his arms apart. His goal was to drop her on her ass in only her underwear. Once he was done tearing the dress off, he threw it to the side and stepped back towards the doorway. "That was strike three. Your rude tongue just earned you a night in only your underwear. You also just lost your privilege of bathing alone. So let me just lay out the plan for the rest of the day. A seamstress will be over here in a couple hours to measure your body. You will be measure in that outfit. After that you will start learning how to talk to customers by watching me talk to them while in that outfit. And tonight when we go to bed, you will sleep in the same bed as me. And guess what, you'll do it in that outfit. Now if you think this is bad, then imagine what comes next. Maybe we'll go for a walk through the busy market square with you in that outfit...Or maybe I'll just throw you against one of these tables and see if you're a virgin. Now if you understand the situation then start walking towards this door. As I said you smell like shit, and you will bathe. Whether or not you're willing doesn't matter."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:23 am

As he approached me, forcing myself not to shrink away from him, the 'your forgiveness will not bring back the dead' angering me more, I shot back, "And killing my people will?"

He grabs my underdress, and it takes me a moment too long to realize what he was planning. A shot of terror ran up my spine, removing any will to argue, as I recoil away, covering my now bare breasts with my arms, twisting to guard them further. Color drained from my face as he progressed down the list as my eyes widened in fear. My knees shook despite my best efforts, as a part of my brain screamed at me to run away... But that would only make my situation worse. Slowly, I force myself to move towards the door... Towards him, forcing myself not to back step, despite the urge growing the closer I got. I could taste the bile I am choking back, as my hatred for this man solidified.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:52 am

Alex smiled when she began obeying him. He'd probably hate himself a little for it later, but for now he was enjoying it. He enjoyed her ever step as she covered herself. He thought about taking her panties and seeing if she would just ball up in shame. He spoke when she was finally at the door. "Come on now, where is that Elf pride? Come on walk with your back straight and your chest out proud."
Alex laughed as he groped her ass and pushed her the rest of the way inside. He closed the door and led her through the store front. The store set-up was pretty simple. Starting at the front window was the door and a few items on display for window shoppers. The door sign currently showed the shop as closed. Going counter-clockwise from there you had a wall with a register and front desk like your regular store. There was a staircase behind it that led to the second floor. Next wall was lined with custom made firearms and some armor. The door they came out of was on the final wall which also had a post a glass case full of jewelry. There was two small racks of swords and armor that separated the shop into three pathways. He pointed to the window and the people outside before speaking. "Best get to those stair quickly, else you might get seen."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:41 pm

I let out a yelp as I jump away from the hand that suddenly grabbed my butt. Pausing for just a moment at the large window, I hurried towards the staircase, using my elven grace to weave around the displays and desk, before flying up the stairs. As I waited for my 'master' to catch up, I could feel my jaw clamp shut hard enough to hurt while tears slowly streamed down my face as I tried to endure this humiliation.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Alex followed behind her with a smile. He watched her run as quickly as she could, and she even got up the stairs quickly. That saved him a lot of coercing, and he got to increase her punishment a bit. He climbed up the stairs while watching her cry. He spoke as he reached the final step. "You have a really nice ass, and those legs are killer. You Elves really are graceful beauties. Alright up up, bath time. This way."
Alex patted her head as he walked by her. Opening the door that lead to his home. They entered into a dining room which had a table with four chairs around it. The dining room was connected to a fairly simple kitchen to their left, and straight ahead was the door that led to the bedroom. He pulled her inside the room before closing the door behind her. He spoke as he walked towards the bedroom. "So I think I've decided that I'll temporarily revoke your privilege to call me Alex. You may only call me master. Anything else will get you punished. How does wearing a ballgag sound? Or maybe you'd rather polish my 'sword' with your tongue?"
They had reached the bedroom which only had a bed, a desk, a dresser, and a nightstand. He pointed to the bed and spoke as they continued walking to a door on the wall to the left of them. "You'll be sleeping in that tonight. It's also where I'll be fucking your brains out if you act up too much."
He opened the bathroom door which revealed a fairly large bathroom. The shower and bath were on the far side, the toilet was to their left and the sink to their right. The sink and toilet were the only simple things in the room. Alex had splurged on his bathroom because he enjoyed the comforts it gave. He spoke as he pointed to the bath. "So do you want to climb in that or take a shower instead?"

The shower and bath, ignore the TV
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:10 am

I didn't respond to his comments but I do attempt to shrink away as he touches my head, a shiver running down my spine. Still, despite everything I still force myself to follow him, though trail behind him by about an arms length. As we enter the domicile, I am struck by, despite how clearly designed as a home, how different it was from the elven homes she was use to. For one thing the wood making up the floor is clearly dead, something off putting in and of itself, but even more than that everything has straight edges and not rounded, from the table, chairs, even to the room itself... It's unpleasant.

My thoughts are interrupted as he suddenly grabs my wrist and yanks me inside, issuing a new rule and as I was about to nod, he starts listing punishments, causing me to shirk back, breaking eye contact. Clearly not satisfied with just that, he continues once we are in his bedroom. I gulp in fear as trembling, pressing myself into the wall, tears escaping from my eyes as I comprehend what he was saying. I didn't know if 'fucking your brains out' was just a euphemism but at this point I wouldn't put it past this bastard to literally do it.

Finally we reached our destination, and I hope this tour of nightmare and rape threats is finally over... but deep down I know this bastard isn't done. I look over the glossy stone walls and floors that make up this place, a very different make up from the rest of the house. With that said, I didn't know what a 'shower' is, so I decide to take my chances with the bath, slowly getting into the large tub of stone, looking around for a water crystal to fill it.
Sallin_Kari

Next

Return to Private Games