Travel Mates [ANNAxKURA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Travel Mates [ANNAxKURA]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:51 am

"We'll figure it out..." I say as I hug you, smiling and kissing you as I giggle and say "And I wasn't thinking of stealing whole souls... you said I'm only part one... so I'd only be able to take some right? I could gather it for you... mmhm... then feed it to you via lots of fucking~" You can sense that idea appeals to me as I imagine 'feeding' you soul energy by fucking your face and then filling your mouth full of soul filled cum.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:51 am

I giggle at the idea... "it doesn't work like that madeline... even if that is REALLY fucking hawt..." I murr
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:58 am

"We could always try.... see if things work a bit differently for us... who knows... it might work... and at least, as you said, it is hawt... and we could pretend hehe~" I say as I playfully boop your nose as I kiss your tail tip with all of my love... which then gets a teensy bit of a icy blue hue to said tip.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:59 am

I giggle at the boops, murring and mewling as you lavish me in attention... "madelllliiiine... you is silly snowmew...." I murr happily at you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:06 am

"I'm not just a silly snowmew... I'm your silly snowmew~<3" I coo, snuggling into you for a moment before smirking and asking "So, wanna go downstairs and get the details of how we'll be helping her, and us, make some extra money... and get you some energy?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:08 am

I moan and smile, only a faint hint of that dark part lingering in my smile, as I get up... you could smell my eagerness and growing lust...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:12 am

Leading you on downstairs, we speak with the Innkeeper for a moment, who smiles and leads us into the back. She shows us that she has something different for us to wear, which looks like simpler versions of tube tobs and mini-skirts. "Their not really fit for wearing outside... but I have a room back here for this work... I'll bring clients in one at a time for each of you."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:14 am

I smile and murr as I tug on the sexy outfit... "as long as she's close by..." I say with a smile at you, knowing I would be doing something a bit dangerous by purposefully soulstealing along with sex in order to grow my power faster...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:17 am

"Don't worry, you'll both be in the same room." She says with a smile, leading us both into a small little bedroom. She closes the door behind us, then after a few minutes, which has me stretching and showing off in the cute sexy outfit for you, two elven men walk on in, eyeing both of us up.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:19 am

I smile at them, already soaked beneath my miniskirt... "mmmmmm mmm, helllooooo boooyssss" I coo, wiggling my ass and tails behind me as I lean forward and make a lewd sexy pose for them, showing off my cleavage and flopping my skirt up with my tails...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:24 am

Their pants tent with obvious desire for both of us, one moving towards you as I move to the bed for the other, giving him a come hither gesture. Yours of course grabs your head, pressing your face to his crotch and letting you take in his scent and clear desire for you and your sexy body...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:31 am

I take a deep inhale of his musky scent, using my teeth to tug down his pants and revealing his shaft... which I swiftly suck into my muzzle, with a low pleased moan... soon my tongue wraps his dick as I suck the whole thing in...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:34 am

He groans in pleasure, his cock not terribly long but nice and thick, and it twitches happily as it finishes hardening in your mouth. He runs his hands through your hair, scratching the back of your ears as he grunts and thrusts a bit.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:36 am

I moan and hump the air as his scratching and cock drive me into a lusty frenzy... closing my eyes I bob back and forth on his shaft...

Yours walks forward, grabbing and tugging your tail, just enough to make you move toward him... and send trills of pleasure through you... he smiles... "mmmm, never seen such a pretty kitty, does pussy want me?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:41 am

I shivered and shuddered, mewling and purring as he pulls my tail. My cock and snatch are growing hard, and I giggle a bit as I lift my skirt up and show my dampening slit. "Mmhm, pussy does want you~"

The elf grunts and groans, his cock quickly throbbing more and more with your own faster and needier bobbing. "D~Damn... b~better then the usual girls..." He grunts out as more of his thick pre coats your tongue and slides down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:49 am

I moan as I feel his soul a soft brilliant thing, so vulnerable... and as I suck and gulp down his salty pre I begin the insidious act of stealing and devouring said soul... I moan and slide all the way off, then suck the whole cock in my eager maw...

He smiles and sticks a finger inside your soaked pussy... "mmm, such a wet kitty..." he says, pulling you into a mock kiss...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:57 am

You find yourself slowly sucking some of his soul away, though not all of it. Either your a bit out of practice, or things do indeed work a bit differently here in this world. Regardless, his cock throbs more and more, and it takes little extra effort for him to start filling your mouth with his seed, filled with soul energy.

The mock kiss is something I return a bit, but find myself rolling my eyes at even as I moan at the entrance of his fingers, rocking my hips into them just a bit as I start to try and focus... trying to see if indeed, I was capable of doing the same thing as you, even if it was less.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:06 am

I moan and slurp down the cum, and his energy... I wanted more, and so did he... that was no more than an appetizer, now was time for the main course... I slurp his dick clean, gulping down every drop, before popping off it and gently pulling/pushing him down... "mmmm, yummy loverboy..."

he chuckles... "a guy can try..." he says with a smirk as he pushes his fingers deeper and splays them wide... you find, you can do nothing more than feel his soul, but its out of your reach as of now...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:09 am

He groans and sways a bit... you having taken but a fifth of his bright soul... he doesn't resist you though as his cock remains hard and eager, his hands roaming up and down your sides before he gives your ass a playful swat.

Shivering and shuddering, as I feel his soul I rock back, wondering if I needed to have his dick in me somehow to do more... I try to reach out to you through our bound, my soul seeking the knowledge as my desire to help you grows.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 pm

I smile as I straddle him, bobbing teasingly close to his dick as my tails rub and stroke him... "mmmm, syuch an eager boy... you're so fun..." I coo as I use my ass to tease his dick...

You find no answer to your questions as to HOW to steal a soul, or even a part... he does however smile and pull you against him for a kiss, and for his dick to rub your puss through his pants...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games