Travel Mates [ANNAxKURA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Travel Mates [ANNAxKURA]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:47 am

She pulls off, humming a bit and still looking inward as I come over to help clean you up... which does involve a bit of me licking some of the sticky juices off your cock. Not enough to get you hard and beastially horny again... but it is a bit teasing on my part.

"Hmm... well now... I... appear to no longer be a Saint." The Elf-Kitsune says as I finish and hand you your robe back.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:49 am

"yes..." I yip out, from your efforts AND to answer her... "Kitsune Maiden... is a.... saint" I pant out, still flustered and panting... "is a gift... accident... but is..."
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 am

"Oh, well I suppose in that sense yes... but... I have lost the powers of my own Goddess..." She says, focusing and managing, if only for a moment, to conjure a small ball of flame in her hand. "My virginity was tied to it... but one can only serve one divine as well... the powers of Naofa has faded from me."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:53 am

I tilt my head and frown... "oh... i'm... sorry." I say, looking down as my ears droop...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:55 am

She smiled, petting your head in a motherly way that soothes you. "Do not feel sad my child... or I guess I should say, my mother since it was you who changed me... my last act in the name of Naofa was to purge you of the darkness the Were's can bring... that is a worthy cause for the Holy one." I nuzzle you as well, smiling as I remind you "We are different from those of this world... we couldn't have known that was what was going to happen."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:59 am

I nod... "shoulda... known... felt..." I sigh as I lean into the new Kitsune... and nuzzle into her... "my new sister... may her fire... be your blessing..." I say, a fragment of an old fairy tail prayer from when I was a kit...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 am

She blushes a bit at your nuzzling, smiling as she says "It means I'll need to head to Liassia to get a replacement sent here... and I'll need to speak with the acolytes here and the Sergeant..." She smiles a bit as she looks down to you. "It'll be quite the lonely trip... I wouldn't mind having some company... and it'll mean I can give you both some supplies... and better clothes with winter approaching."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:11 am

I murr and smile, yea, we can go with you..." I murr as I hug her... "i'm, really sorry... for raping you" I blush and cringe a bit... "and for converting you..." I say as I hug her with my floofy wad of tails...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 am

"Little one, I said it was alright~" She purrs, licking your forehead a bit as her two tails hug you close, me hugging you next as well. "Now, get dressed and return to where you were staying... I will come by tomorrow... there is much I need to do to get things smoothed over."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:20 am

I nod and get up, get dressed, and leave with you... I manage to hold together till we're at the tavern... where I break down into tears and sob on your shoulder... "i messed up... Madeline... I made a huge... mess up..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:30 am

I'm caught off guard by this as we get back to our room, pulling you into my arms and holding you close as I make soft, soothing noises. My hand rubs at your back as I say "No... you didn't mess up Madeline... the Saint wasn't mad at you or anything after all..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:31 am

I messed up... was supposed... to be... you... instead... raped... saint" I whine, squirming and hugging against you sobbing...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:33 am

"It doesn't bother me that you did that with her Anna... especially because I have the real you fully thanks to her." I smile and pull you into a kiss, purring as my tail runs over your own. "There's no evil super fuck crazy were that isn't you to hurt me or others... so I'm happy."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:36 am

I nuzzle into you with a sad whimper, my tails droopily hugging your ankles... "madeline... was spose... to be daughter..." I say, shuddering as you realize I meant to make YOU a Kitsune... in addition to a snowmew... you also feel that having taken something from that saint is actually painful for some reason, as if raping her and stealing her virginity was a lot more than you would assume it was...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 am

I hold onto you, not sure what else to say or do right now to comfort you. I simply hold you tight, letting you know I'm here for you and will always be there for you. Your Kitsune ways are still mysterious and unknown to me, so I don't understand enough to help.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:43 am

I eventually calm down... "madeline... i'm sorry..." I kiss you, a simple calm kiss, no trace of heat or lust... just some sadness and desire for comfort from my mate... you have a gentle sense, almost all my fire seems to have burned away... only smoldering traces f the inferno of magic I had... wait, had I used it all to do... whatever I did to that Saint?

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:48 am

"Anna... I... I want to help make you feel better... but... I'm... ignorant on all kinds of things with your folk... maybe... if you share with me...?" I ask as I pull your face to my chest, nestling us both next to the bed as I gently run my hand through your hair and down your back.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:55 am

I sigh and nod in your bosom. "my people are magic... and my tribe, one of a few small ones left in our world... feed off sex and perversions... the more power we gain, and the more sex my tribe has, the more tails we usually have... unless you're odd like me stuck forever with seven... anyway... once a Kitsune is powerful enough, we... we form a Kitsune-Bi... a ghost daughter... of sorts. who possesses someone nearby and makes them a Kitsune too..." I shudder and whimper... "I've been saving and collecting my whole life... and... I messed up..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 am

I still don't fully understand... after all, I wanted to stay a snow leopard... I didn't want to become a Kitsune of any kind... so I didn't quite get why you were so upset... still though, I could tell you clearly did... though the movement of one of your tails distracted me...

Wait... I glanced towards it, having been petting your tails, but this one wasn't as drooped as the rest. It seemed to be trying to stay out of reach... and then my eyes widened. You felt my fingers run over each of your tails in turn. One... three... five... seven...

...Eight.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:11 am

huh???" I look at the new tail, eyes wide and shocked... "what???" I spin around and grab it, confused and freaking out... "only... had seven... forever... -what.. .h-h-how?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games