Travel Mates [ANNAxKURA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Travel Mates [ANNAxKURA]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:37 am

PC's:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Anna Kimly- http://orig14.deviantart.net/92e3/f/201 ... 4n4wye.jpg

Madeline Winters- http://40.media.tumblr.com/7c7dd202f9b9 ... 5_1280.jpg

Lovers and Soul mates who were attending a college of their choice, something has happened that will change things for both of them even more.

Anna's appearance has shifted, with her fur becoming a blend of golden blonde and silver

The darkness eventually fades, and soon, feelings return as we begin to hear things... a soft wind blowing... branches rustling... some creatures making their calls and songs...

Slowly, I open my eyes, seeing a canopy of empty branches and an overcast sky. The air is chilly, like that of a late autumn day. Something cold and wet lands on my nose, and I blink as I realize that it's snowing... or well, softly flurrying would be more accurate. Sitting up and looking around, I soon spot you, sitting nearby still asleep it seems atop a pile of fallen leaves. We appear to be in a forest... but other then that, there's nothing else to give us any idea where we are.
Kuragari

Re: Travel Mates [ANNAxKURA]

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 am

I groan and shiver, sitting up... "wha?" I groan, looking around with a confounded expression... "MADELINE???!?!" I yelp, fear and worry in my voice.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:57 am

I quickly give you a hug, nuzzling you as I say "Ssshhh, its alright... I'm here with you... no need to worry."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:38 am

I curl into you, whimpering... "W-where are we?" I ask, sounding tiny

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:45 am

I glance about. There doesn't seem to be any sort of path or signs, just empty forest. At the least, I could tell when it was. "Well... wherever we are, it seems to be about the same time of day it was back at the school... but the trees are bare and it's snowing... which means its late fall or early winter..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:46 am

cold..." I pout, frowning as I bury my muzzle in your cleavage... "not good cold... not like Madeline..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 am

"It's just a bit of snow and a breeze..." I say, nuzzling you as I find myself softly picturing a warm fire. I hum and hold you as I slowly pull us both up. "Come on... we need to find someplace to get a fire going and get warm... or preferably, someone who can give us some clothes."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:58 am

I nod... "y-yea..." I whine, standing up and huddling in my floofy tails... its only then you remember, i'm pretty soaked in spooge that's still rather wet...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:11 am

I do my best to try and brush some of it off, or even dry it off with my own tail as I start leading us on away. I'm not sure where I'm leading us, but it's better then just standing around.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:15 am

I follow along, grumbling and whining.... mostly sounding like a pissed off cold kit, though you suppose I am pretty immature and young, especially if what you read about Kitsune living thousands of years was true...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:19 am

We spend the next half hour just trudging along... and I'm starting to wonder just how big this forest is... when I spot what looks like an old, abandoned hunters lodge. "Anna, there!" I whisper to you as I start guiding you over towards it.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:37 am

I follow along toward the cottage, frost clinging to me by the time we get there... "c-c-cold..." I stammer, my tails half frozen to me from wrapping myself... apparently I did NOT have a winter coat, despite the snowfoxy pattern of my fur...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:40 am

Pulling you closer to my body and letting my own snowy coat keep you as warm as I could, I lead us into the cottage, stopping when I saw a skeleton with an axe stuck in the thick ribcage. The place was otherwise abandoned and full of dust and some cobwebs, but their was a fireplace!
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:44 am

I run to the fireplace and try to get a fire going, meek sparks fizzling when I try to light anything... earning a snarl and me curling in a shivering ball... I don't even seem to have noticed the corpse.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:46 am

Moving on over, I find myself growling in annoyance. Your cold and freezing, and right now your fire isn't working. Hissing, I suddenly find an image of a roaring, raging fire fill my mind as I thrust a hand out towards the fireplace as I shout "Light damnit!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:55 am

a fire does form, made of cold motionless ice... "you tried..." I say, whimpering a bit as I wrap back around you, your floofy snowmew fur so nice and warm to the touch... "maybe make me a snowfoxy agin???? den be I no cold..." I say, knowing you could, somehow, warp my form... hopefully

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:58 am

I hum at that... then smile a bit as I suggest "How... h~how about you try warping me into a fire kitty? I can try changing you into a snow foxy too though... just in case it only works on you." With that, I pull you into a kiss... fields of snow forming in my minds eyes as a silver colored and rather cute and floofy fox bounces about happily, playing in the snow and not seeming bothered by it in the slightest.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:03 am

I embrace the kiss, trying to picture you as a passionate cat striped by flames and enthralled in warmth... flames f heat and lust both fueling her to enjoy life and company... even as I do my body shifts, its color melting away as my fur lengthens and thickens into a proper winter coat. my eyes again become ice blue as my smoldering cinders bolster into a frozen maelstrom in this odd cold world...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:20 am

I shudder a bit... feeling a warmth beginning to burn in me a bit. I find myself wanting to accept it... to let those lusty and hot fires into me... but something blocks... some of it. Perhaps some worry of if I'd be different, and less 'me' in such a case...

But... my eyes do seem to gain a bit of a fire in them as my tail tip and my paws and hands begin to gain an orangish tint to them, and I moan a bit as I feel my slit growing a fair bit warmer and wetter.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:28 am

I murr against you.... "Shoooo warm, sho shofffft!!!" I yowl, my voice tone having lost the shiver, and my body gaining a comforting coolness that defies warm and cold... your puss begins to drip, soaking your fur rapidly as the orange tinged patterns on your paws and hands shimmer and catch flame...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Next

Return to Private Games