New Horizons [ANNAKIMLY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Horizons [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:31 am

Nexky giggles, giving your ass a playful swat as she stretched "Why don't we head out and find your other Pet then, and tell her the orgy is on?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:47 am

"YIIIFFFF!" I moan, humping the pillow and bed like a wild animal as I roll over and force her down under me, humping against her as I lock lips with the sultry goblin...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:25 pm

She lets out a surprised squeak, then moans and eagerly returns the kiss, though she says in between some pants and moans "Y~You know, we can't go be in an orgy if your busy humping me and k~kissing me~<3"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 pm

"yiffyiff" I reply, licking and kissing her lewdly as I continue to hump against her, my soaked cunny drooling on her...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:40 am

She moans, moving and shifting beneath you, her lips soon on your cunt, her own legs spreading to show you her nether lips.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:59 am

I shove my muzzle in her and open wide... spreading her as my tongue laps for her depths...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:45 pm

She squeals at this, moaning and bucking into you as she writhes before your maw.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm

I moan and lap at her depths, licking and drinking in her juices lustfully... After she came once or twice i'd head up top, hungry and cold...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:46 am

Nexky takes some time to follow after, though by the time you reach up top, Mereva is smirking and waiting for you, calling out "All crew, top deck!" Once their all present, she strips down, surprising them as she grins and says "Someone drop the anchor... and then all of you, fuck us three slutty girls like the eager studs you are!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:51 am

I smile and get on all fours, raising my tails and wiggling my ass lewdly and saying. "yiff, fuck me like your yiffyiff captain commands... or.. yiff yiff yiff... else!!! YIIIIFFFFF" as if I had to say so, my dripping soaked cunt cried for attention as is.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:55 am

The crew didn't need any further prodding. You here Nexky and Mereva squeal as they are grabbed and then stuffed with cock. Two cocks plunge into your pussy, another lands in your ass, and three men are quick to stand before you with their large cocks twitching eagerly.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:56 am

I gulp two down and grab the third in my hand, waving my free hand for more as I suck and fuck as many me nas I can, even groping and grabbing at them with my tails as my whole body feels frozen solid with neeeeeeeeed...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Another cock is quick to be placed into your hand as all the cocks start thrusting and seesawing into you, their eagerness and warmth help to push some of the cold away, but not all of it.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 pm

I moan and grope and squeeze the dicks as my mouth ass and cunt slurp and suck the cocks into them... this was hardly the beginning and I was only getting hornier...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:48 am

These dicks are all of course eager to give you what you need, you feeling them all throbbing around you. In fact, you feel some of your cold lust being sated by those standing around and jerking to your sexy form as they wait for their turn. Two of the six more waiting even begin to cum soon, their hot seed splashing on your tails and back.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:05 pm

I moan and whine, it felt soooooo goooooooooood to be cum on like a good mindless fuckslut...
Last edited by AnnaKimly on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:18 pm

The cocks inside you all begin to throb more and more, and seconds later great gouts of cum begin to shoot into and on you again, increasing that feeling of being a mindless goo fuckslut... though, a part of you thinks that you should be thinking of yourself more as a mindless foxy fuckslut instead...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 pm

I moan and gulp and guzzle and suck down all the cum, my body thrumming with pleasure, but more importantly the growing cold within me... I attempt to howl and scream around the dick in my muzzle, going wild with all the cum and pleasure... and knowing there's more, WANTING more!!! I was a horny fox whore and needed more pleasure.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

you goofy, goo was typo... missed the D :P

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Men quickly trade places with you, and soon more cocks are pushing into and rubbing against you. Your almost certain you might have stolen a man or two from your two pets, but they seem quite content as they are right now.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:13 pm

I moan as I happily gulp down and slurp the new dick... ramming my holes onto whatever and however many dicks will fit inside me as my hands and tails grab for any dicks I can get ahold of... I couldn't think, I was too horny, too cold, too needy, and feeling too good acting like a good foxy whore... the good foxy whore I had always been...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games