New Horizons [ANNAKIMLY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Horizons [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:29 am

You'd expect losing your virginity to hurt... but combined with your body feeling immense pleasure at something hard and warm shoving into it, alongside the alien pleasures of your virgin slit being spread... you don't register any pain. The buzzing from the hot, throbbing fake dong inside helps substantially, and before long your experiencing your first orgasm as a woman. It's nothing like a guy's- lightning is shooting up and through your whole being and making your legs feel like jelly.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:39 am

I moan and let myself make more of those slutty sexy animal sounds, it felt good so good... i was on cloud nine from the pleasure an dcould hardly think of anything at all... letting my head slump i look over at the others, noticing a substantially larger dildo, a perverted massive knotted dog cock of a thing.. i reach for it as the other one slips from me... w-would it feel good if THIS went in? and.. what, what if it was warm too, or even warmer?
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:41 am

Sadly, the canine doggy knot cock isn't set to be able to vibrate or be warm... at least, at first glance. Then you notice it has a hole for sheathing either one's own cock inside... or a vibrator. Slipping it in, you can feel the heat and vibrations spread, and as soon as you started to spear yourself on it... you found any past experiences as a male easily being eclipsed by this.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:45 am

i moan and yipp, it was HUGE it spread my cunt to its limits, my horny fox cunt... full of huge dog dick... and i still had INCHES of it before that knot... the huge round thing where all the warmth and vibrations were coming from... i NEEDED it... pushing it in and out i slowly work little bit by little bit more into me, squealing and making more slutty sounds with each thrust of my toy... being a girl was so amazing, it felt SO FUCKING GOOD... grabbing another at random i start to push it into my tailhole, i had thought about anal sex when i contemplated other guys and i had even tried with very small toys... but now this new feeling, this need to be full and warm... i HAD to shove something in that empty sluthole...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:26 am

The new toy seemed to be a simple butt plug, but shoving it in added to the pleasure with each thrust onto the dildo you made as you felt it shift and rub against your insides. Sometimes it even helped stimulate your new pussy further too!

If you'd been more aware of your surroundings, you might have noticed you weren't alone anymore and that you were giving a bit of a show, but right now all you cared about was enjoying this wonderful toy and these heavenly sensations.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:25 pm

I moan and yowl and yiff as I reach newer and newer highs of sexual pleasure... gleefully fucking myself with the toy till I can't move or think... these new feelings, this new FEMALE ANIMAL body... I NEEDED more!

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:46 am

You finally flop backwards onto the sand, the lewd toy popping out with quite the naughty sound. The sun glistens off it from all your juices coating it as your left to recover, now somewhat exhausted from your overeagerness. As your sitting there, you soon notice that there are three short, green skinned figures watching you from the treeline nearby.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:16 am

I look over... "whaa?" I moan, still quite out of it and a bit tipsy from the pleasure I just went through...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:41 am

The creatures duck as they register that they've been spotted, but from the glance, you saw that two of them were males, and one was a female. And that they looked like Goblins from fantasy games... though they normally had more on then some string to hold pouches or daggers.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:20 am

I blush at their lewdness, but i'm less than aroused, they were kind of creepy... but in my fuckdrunk state I can hardly moan nor move more than weak horny twitches

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:32 am

After a bit, the three of them begin to draw closer. While the males aren't exactly attractive, looking a bit impish, the female is at least curvy and alluring, her eyes running over you just as much as her male companions were. Their cocks started to twitch a bit as they soon stopped and looked you over, your mind latching partially onto the sight of cocks as you found a part of you wondering... what did a real cock taste like?
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:33 am

I lick my lips inadvertently, a moan escaping my mouth as my cunny twitches and quivers... that odd cold slipping back into my body...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:43 am

One of them takes that as at least a possible invitation, stepping closer and slapping your lips with his warm... hard... throbbing cock. A real cock... it had a musky scent to it that drew you in and made your head spin a bit. The temptation to do it was there... even if the rest of his body wasn't attractive... his cock was quite the fine thing to see~
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:20 am

I moan again, the smell spinning me as that odd cold flooded me with NEED for it... my longue pink tongue slips out and laps at his shaft, eager to get the taste of maleness inside my horny slutfox mouth...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:20 pm

The taste is salty and just a bit bitter- the taste of sweat more then anything, though after a moment a sort of sweetish fluid leaks from the tip. Pre-cum. And you find that each lap of that makes some of the coldness in you go away, replaced by a slowly rising warmth as the Goblin groaned happily, his hips thrusting his rod out further for you to have easier access to.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:43 pm

I lap and moan and start flat out licking and suckling from its tip as I taste the pre, and feel the sudden warmth flooding through my body... my cunt tingles and leaks as I slowly get warmer and more aroused at the same time, the pleasure and taste muddling into a singular feeling and need... more!

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:17 am

Of course, there is more as you soon feel- in more ways then one. The goblin girl climbs atop you, rubbing her ass and hips against your breasts as she gives them a playful swat, then leans down and spreads your legs. Her hands and mouth begin teasing at the area around your mound as the second male comes around and probes your slit with his cock, seeming to look to you, surprisingly, for permission to plunge on in.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:21 am

i moan and squeak, the attention from that duo making that need rise higher and drive me more wild. I yowl and buck my hips at his cock as I gulp down the other's cock and slurp and suck it in my mouth... its almost like my muzzle is designed to suck cock with as easily as the dick fits in me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:52 am

The two males groan, and soon your lower lips are being parted by his cock- REAL COCK~<3- and that heat that chases away the cold floods into you. The two begin to work in tandem, one thrusting in as the other pulls out, each fucking the warm, wet hole their cocks were lodged in. The girl in the meantime happily starts licking at your outer folds, your love button receiving playful pinches every so often.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:56 am

I moan and squirm and thrash about between the hot cocks, my mind melting in the flooding heat each one sends through me as it shoves into my holes... my cunt starts to squeeze and all but suck the cock ramming into it as I slurp and suckle the one in my muzzle, eager to get the juicy contents from both...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games