New Horizons [ANNAKIMLY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Horizons [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:55 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

AnnaKimly Wrote:NAME: Anthony Tailor
APPEARANCE: Image
BIO: An overly curious Biconfused young man with a pension for acquiring odd old games and other oddities.

Positive: kind hearted
Negative: Infinitely Curious

Chilling Libido: Even though you'd think being cold wouldn't make you horny, it seems your body get's unbearably cold the hornier you get, and the only way to sate it is through sex. Ingesting at least one load of cum is usually enough to satisfy your transformed body

You'd recently become quite bored with the game collection you had, and had thus set about searching stores nearby, from the big retail to the small pawn and thrift shops. Surprisingly, the game you now held in your hand and had finished installing hadn't been found in any of those- rather, you'd stumbled upon it while, in your boredom, you had perused about inside a small hole in the wall sex shop. The cute girl at the counter had told you she'd heard the game was quite fun, full of all kinds of sexy situations and things to do that the sky was practically the limit.

The Box said "New Horizons" and the back described it as an open world sexy sandbox where you were free to become who and what you were at heart, or experiment with a bit of everything. It promised to truly set your naughty side free.

Well, that was quite the promise. Guess the only thing to do now was to start it up.
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: New Horizons [ANNAKIMLY]

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:59 pm

I flip on my rather custom computer and boot up the new game, its logo was a sunrise with a silhouette walking into it, even the shortcut logo was... i flipped through some old files and cleared them out, this new one was HUGE, and after clearing enough space to install it... i clicked the logo and hit enter. "Well, show me these 'new horizons and set me free" i dared the game, genuinely curious about the game.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:10 am

Sweet music started to play, and then... the screen went black. For a moment, you thought it had crashed... but then... you found yourself... staring deeply into the screen as a soft buzzing noise filled the air. This went on for what felt like forever... but was really only a few seconds before there was a sudden, blinding and brilliant flash. The world around you spun, and your senses were sent haywire as all sorts of sensations raced through and over you. It was soon too much, and you let darkness take you.

When you woke up, it was to the soft feel of sand beneath your skin... and soft, cool water lapping at your feet. A warm breeze blew over you as you heard a soft tinkling sound like a bell being chimed. Of course... what you noticed first and foremost was... a lack of something.

Namely, a lack of clothes.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:12 am

I sit up, blushing as i manage to hide my body best i can and observe the area... "What the? how the heck did i get on a beach naked... i just turned on that game and it crashed my computer?" i mutter t omyself, glancing about nervously.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:16 am

As you sit up, you suddenly note a nearly transparent plane floating in front of you with words scrawling across it. Welcome to New Horizons. Here you will experience things unlike any other, and be free to explore yourself and our world. You have been randomly placed in one of our many zones. To add to the excitement and realism, we have taken the liberty of removing your clothes- we've found it helps get players more in the mood for what is to come!

Please enjoy your play through, and be prepared! We assure you, our promise that nearly everything here is perverted is not a false statement, but a gurantee.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:18 am

"what?" i say, poking the hud screen and grumbling as it only disappears as if i hit enter... i stand up and look around, curios as to what i had just gotten myself into... i start walking down the beach.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:23 am

The first thing you soon find as you walk about is a large chest that looks like it had washed ashore. The HUD pops up again, explaining that it's a sort of 'starting chest'. It has various things in it that can help in exploring yourself and the world, but wasn't a necessity.

Opening it up, you find two basic sets of tropical paradise themed attire... one male, and one female. You find some sex toys as well... and a few strange, mysterious bottles that have no labels but seem to exude a magical aura about them.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:25 am

i just grab everything, hoping this game's hud comes with a hammerspace 'backpack' system. i pull on the male outfit and look at a couple bottles, unable to resist my impulses i gulp one down art random...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:27 am

The male attire shifts a bit to fit you perfectly, covering your ass and crotch at least but doing little else. However, the game doesn't, at least at the moment, seem to have that sort of inventory system. Or at least, just grabbing it didn't access it. Downing the potion however sent a rush through you, and as you looked at the dregs in the bottle, you noticed that the potion in question had a pink, magical spiral glow to it...

Then, your whole body began to grow warm and tingly... with the sensations seeming to become the strongest in your chest, groin and hips.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:32 am

i frown at the lack inventory system, so i decide to set the potions and toys down resigning to try the other bottles after i figure out what the one i gulped does... and avoiding any thought of the lewd dildos... after looking in the bottle i suddenly moan and drop to my knees, grabbing my chest and crotch in exasperation...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:34 am

At first, nothing more then the rising warmth and tingliness seems to happen. However, as you find yourself moaning again, you notice that your voice sounds a bit... different. And that, more importantly, you now have some hair hanging in front of your face that wasn't there before. Your skin also feels softer... smoother...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:43 am

i blush at the new vocal change and the softness of my skin... i grab the other bottle of pink and quaff it, i felt good after drinking it... and i HAD to know what they all did, i couldn't not.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:47 am

As it turned out, this bottle was also the same color, though the others were different. One was clear as crystal water, while another was a dark sea blue. Another was a firery red. A HUD appeared, with a soft giggle echoing about. Congratulations! Your undergoing your first transformation! For each new player, we have designed a system that studies the mind of the player, and determines what new things they'd like to explore. We know you understand what it's like to feel pleasure as a guy... but now, you will get to know what it's like for a woman as well!~

You... you were transforming into a woman? You could already feel a swelling in your breasts, and a stranger tingling in your crotch.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:52 am

i let out a girlier moan and grab my swelling chest, and tingling crotch... it felt... good? i, i wanted more, so much more!!! in between groping my new swelling breasts and tingly crotch i grab and quaff all three others in quick succession.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:57 am

The game quickly stops you from ingesting the clear one, it letting you know it was a potion meant to both clear the mind and revert yourself back to normal. (It also explained that to store items you needed to draw a flat circle in the air and that it would open up a bag of infinite holding). The other two though it lets you down as you wish, and a strange mixture of sensations wash through you. Your body was already changing into that of a feminine form, but the combination of both other potions had you quickly beginning to sprout blue and white fur while at the same time you found yourself feeling much cooler... and having a desire to be 'warmed up' by something hot and thick.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:00 am

I moan and squirm at the new muddled feelings of the fur, the need for warmth, and the feminization... i do somehow manage to store away the reversal potion, before returning completely to exploring my changing body... my soft hands tugging my clothes off so i can watch and revel in the sudden shocking pleasures of the transformation

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:04 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/Blazerstarwing/Furry2.jpg
Image your transformed form, unless you have a pic you prefer more

Eventually, the transformation finishes, you finding your whole body had shifted. You now appeared to be a blue furred anthro fox girl, with c-cup breasts that were very, VERY sensitive to touch, no doubt in part because you'd been a guy before. There's also now a slit between your legs, which a soft stroke across sends lightning up through you, and that need for warmth increases significantly.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:10 am

I moan and push a finger in my new slit, the soft fur on the digit felt so stimulating on my new sex... i moan as my tail wiggles about in excitement, my other hand reaches out for one of those toys...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:19 am

Your hands soon wrap around a vibrator dildo, one that has veins on it. There's a knob to make it vibrate.... and a small gem, which when you press it you feel the thing growing warm and pulsing, as if it was the real thing. Your mind is of course still spinning from the sensations of just sticking a finger into your virgin puss.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:25 am

i cant help it, with the gem making it warm and my need for heat i grab it and crank it on high... ramming it inside moan and loose a yiff, shocking myself with the new sound, as the amazing pleasure rocks my body...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Next

Return to Private Games