Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:28 pm

(Roll 4) It seemed that trying to find anything on the new hires wasn't worth your time as you found nothing other than regular backgrounds, all the new hires qualified for their jobs, and nothing that stood out as being suspicious. If there was something about them that would link them to the kidnappings it was not on the records the police got. There was also nothing on the files about the previous doctor or nurse, probably because they left before the kidnappings were reported. You do however learn of some of the new hires, such as a science teacher and a couple of the staff in the main office.

Looking at the time it was getting a bit late, about dinner time now. You could go to the school café or just eat the food in your room. Going off campus was an option though could be a bit risky considering the kidnappings.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Looking through the files, there really wasn't much on any of the new hires. They'd certainly sent her in here desperate for leads. Closing up the files to make sure they couldn't be opened again she looked up at the clock noticing it was about dinner time. She got up from her computer and got ready to head for the cafeteria. She stopped though when she remembered the supplements. She'd been told to take one with supper. Looking them over, she still couldn't see any sign of anything suspicious, and the school really had nothing to gain by giving students unnecessary vitamins, so she decided to go ahead and follow the doctor's instructions. If it really did improve her health she might as well take the free sample.

Heading down to the cafeteria, she got herself a plate of food before looking for a place to sit herself down to eat.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:41 am

Taking the vitamin supplements with you, you soon find yourself in the café. There was a bit of a line due to it being dinner time and it was a bit crowded. After getting your food you look around for a place to sit and find an empty table but you also see Tim sitting at one table with his laptop out and typing. You also see that at another was your friend Lilly who was chatting with someone you remember from yesterday, the energetic cheerleader that you met when Lilly had to meet up with some of the other cheerleaders.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:32 am

Getting her food, she looked at her options. She decided to take a seat beside Lilly and her friend for dinner. The two of them had been close to many of the victims and whatever Tim knew he seemed to catch on how much he was revealing. She was sure he'd be on guard for a bit, but she'd get back to him soon. Stepping up to the table, she cleared her throat. "Hey girls, you mind if I sit with you?" Assuming they accepted she'd sit down. If not, she'd just take a seat at the empty table. First thing she'd do when seated is take out one of the suppliments and pop it in her mouth before swallowing it with a drink before starting her meal.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:53 am

"Oh hey there Cath. Of course you can sit here." Lilly said as she offered you the seat next to her. The other girl at the table, the younger cheerleader you remember, beams at you as you sit down. "Hello again, Cathy! Did you reconsider becoming a cheerleader?" She asked in her energetic way. "Oh, my name is Jenny, but you can just call me Jen. How are you liking our high school? Make any more new friends yet? Find any boys you like?" This girl talked so quickly you almost didn't catch what she was saying.

Taking a pill out and swallowing it you don't notice anything strange, just seemed like a supplement like the doctor said it was. "Calm down, Jen. Catherine hasn't even taken a bite of her dinner yet and you're already bombarding her with questions." Lilly said to Jenny to make the girl calm down.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Catherine gave a nod and took her seat a little surprised at how quickly Jenny, as she now knew her to be called, got to asking questions. Thankfully, Lilly seemed to know how offputting it had been. With her supplement taken care of, she turned to the two girls. "It's good to see you again Lilly, Jenny. I've been mostly trying to get my bearings with the new school, so I haven't put much thought into joining the cheer squad. Plus, I'm thinking of waiting later this week to look at the clubs available before picking something." She went ahead and took a few bites of food before continuing. "I wandered in on some gaming club and met Tim. I think he's the club head, but he didn't introduce him as such, and we only spoke briefly. Other than that, I haven't had much time to get to know anyone." She decided to not look at them directly as she tried to gauge their reaction to the next statement. "The gym teacher seems a little more 'hands-on' than I'd expected."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:39 pm

"Well I really hope you consider joining us. But if not I have friends in other clubs, I can give a good word in and tell them that my new friend who is the new girl is- mmph!" She is cut off as Lilly stuck an apple slice into her mouth, though instead of being annoyed Jenny happily munched on the apple. "Sorry about her...When she gets excited there's little to stop her... She means well but she needs to learn some restraint." Lilly said with a bit of a nervous chuckle from her friend's behavior.

As you continue you talking Lilly nodded at your assumption of Tim being the club head. "Yeah, I know him. He runs the computer and gaming club. He's really smart and sometimes hacks the computers to get himself administrator access to the computers to get around the annoying computer security and censorship." Lilly explained before you got to the gym teacher. "You mean Mr. Clyde? Yeah, he's a really good coach, always making sure everyone is properly doing their stretches and giving their all." Jenny piped up, apparently not picking up on what you meant while Lilly almost seemed to hesitate but it was hard to tell. "I guess he can be but I don't think he's ever tried anything with anyone. I think you might just be misunderstanding his motives."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:36 am

Catherine giggled as Lilly silenced Jenny. The girl really did only seem to have one speed, and it was quite fast. It was mildly charming, but she was sure it could make you weary after a while. "It's alright, she certainly does get excited easily though."

She nodded as Lilly confirmed Tim was the head of the club. She hadn't expected her to mention that the guy had administrative access to get around some of the school's more annoying security and site blockers. If he could do that, could he have access to the school's accounts like she thought he might? When she brought up the gym teacher, Jenny quickly dismissed her concerns. If he was doing anything wrong Jenny had no inkling of it. Lilly, on the other hand, seemed to grow quiet. It seemed like she might know something but Catherine could have just imagined it. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I was probably just imagining things. It's my first day, so I'm still getting used to things around here." She went ahead and took another bite out of her meal. "So other than class, that's been the gist of my day. What about you girls?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 am

"Oh I had a lot of fun today, well after classes anyways which were kind of boring with nothing really happening in them, but we tried out some new formations for cheerleading and I nailed almost all of them!" Jenny quickly answered your question while barely taking any breath at all. Lilly nodded after Jenny finished. "Yeah, that was pretty much our day mostly. We've needed to learn some new ones that require fewer people because of...well you know." Lilly said, referring to the kidnappings.

"So Catherine, any plans for the rest of the day?" Lilly asked with Jenny beaming at you for your answer, probably so she could quickly respond.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:16 am

She listened nodding as the girls explained their own day which was equally uneventful during classes. It seemed the cheerleaders were resigned with potentially not recovering their numbers if they were already practicing new routines for the smaller participation before the club fair. She nodded when Lilly referred to the kidnapping without mentioning them out loud as if not saying it could somehow dismiss it from their reality.

She gave some thought to her plans for the night. "I really didn't have anything specific planned. I was going to do some studying before bed, but if I had a good offer, and I didn't stay out too late, it can wait. Why, did you have something in mind?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 pm

"Not really...I was going to spend the night relaxing mostly and get some routines memorized but..." Lilly thinks for a bit, giving time for Jenny to speak up.

"Oh, oh, I know! We can have a little slumber party to celebrate the start of a new semester! We can watch a movie, eat snacks, talk about boys, play games, and all kinds of stuff!" Jenny said as she was almost practically bouncing in her seat in excitement. Looking at Lilly you see her chuckle a bit awkwardly at how excited Jenny was being.

"Well...I supposed I don't have much else to do, but we'll need to keep it just the three of us so we don't get into trouble with the RAs for noise complaints or whatever." Lilly said before looking to you, wanting to know if you wanted to partake in the sleep over.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:55 am

Catherine listened though it seemed Lilly didn't have any plans herself though Jenny quickly burst in with her own idea of holding a slumber party to celebrate the new semester.

"Well, you have me at a disadvantage with boy talk since I haven't met many guys around here yet. Still, it sounds like it might be fun. I assume since it was Jenny's idea that she's volunteering her room for our evening. I'll need to get some stuff from my room, so when do you want us to arrive?" She also made sure to get information on where Jenny's room could be found too before getting up to leave.

Assuming nothing came up, Catherine would gather something to wear for the evening as well as something to wear in class in the morning in case they weren't up early enough for her to return to her room tomorrow before class.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:23 pm

"How about in thirty minutes? No wait, give me an hour to get things ready. I'll see you then, room 229. See you soon!" Jenny said before grabbing her bag and running out of the café, nearly running over some people. Lilly sighs and then chuckles a bit. "Good thing you pay before you eat otherwise I would be paying for a lot of her meals." Lilly said with a giggle before taking Jenny's left plate and puts it with the other dirty plates.

Turning to you Lilly smiles. "I guess I'll meet you there then. Don't worry too much about what you bring; if you forget anything you can always just go back to your room since we're still in the same building. I'll see you later Cath." With that she leaves you to get ready and you soon do the same.

Gathering up what you needed you head to Jenny's room and before you could even knock on the door Jenny opens it while beaming at you. "Welcome Cathy! Come on in." She says before pulling you into the room before you could even say hello. Entering her room you find it to be a shared room except that one side of the room was empty except for the dorm furniture. "Make yourself at home! Lilly will be here soon. This is a shared room but my last roommate transferred away so I get the whole room to myself! So what do you want to do while we wait?" Jenny was practically bouncing with excitement, making you wonder if this girl is on something like a ton of sugar.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Catherine bid Jenny goodbye as the excited girl went off in a rush giggling as Lilly brought up her propensity to rush off in a hurry. "It almost sounds like they set it up like that because of her or someone like her. I mean, it's not like that's a common practice, so something must have happened for them to start doing it that way." She nodded when Lilly excused herself to go get ready. Throwing away her trash she walked back to her room.

Once she had her stuff, Catherine went ahead and went to Jenny's room. She was a bit surprised to see that she'd arrived first considering Lilly had left the café. "Oh, I didn't think I'd be here first she said as she entered noticing almost immediately the larger room though it was clear with the unused bed that it was meant for two. "Well, we certainly picked the right room to host this with all the extra room you have." She found herself wondering just what this girl ate the way she was bouncing off of the walls like that. "Whoa girl, settle down. The way you bounce around I'm amazed you can hold still long enough to do a routine." She found herself a bit curious though and couldn't help but ask. "When you say transfer away, do you mean into a different room or to a different school?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:17 am

"Sorry." Jenny says as she scratches the back of her head sheepishly as you tell her to settle down. "I just tend to get really excited and can't stop myself. But they say it helps me be a better cheerleader with my enthusiasm." She says before tilting her head at you about your question on her previous roommate. "Oh, I think her parents pulled her out or something. I forget if it's because of the other girls disappearing or because her grades weren't that good since she tended to skip most of her classes to hang out with friends." Jenny said before smiling brightly again and helping you put your stuff away in her room so it wasn't in the way. "But enough about that! Let's do something while we wait for Lilly. What do you want to do? What do you like to do? How many boys have you dated?" She begins to ask many questions that you might want to say something before Jenny forgets to stop talking for a moment and breathe.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:38 am

Catherine felt a little bad at how serious Jenny had taken what she'd said. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to come off like that. It's not something you see from a lot of people, so it takes a little getting used to is all. I just meant it as a bit of a joke." She nodded once Jenny got the talking about her roommate. "Oh, I see. Probably could have been a mix of both too." She found herself holding up her hands when Jenny began peppering her with rapid-fire questions. "Hey, hey, one at a time, please." She said hoping for a little mercy. "Well, I guess we should start by making some snacks. Can't have a slumber party without snacks, can we? As for what I like, I'm a big fan of movies especially thrillers." She blushed when she got to the part where a girl quite younger than her was asking about her dating history. "Oh, you know one or two."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm

"Just a couple of boyfriends? That's neat, I've never had a boyfriend myself yet but I hope so in the near future." Jenny says optimistically before heading over to a corner of her room where apparently she kept her food. "I got it, we can have a movie night and eat snacks all night long! What kind of snacks do you like? I got chips, some microwave popcorn, candy, and other foods!" She says as she holds a bunch of food in her hand before going to another part of her room where she kept some of her belongings. "And what kind of movie? I got a good stack of movies, or we can stream something from my laptop." She said as she energetically digs through her stuff while you get a view of her behind as she bends over to search through her stuff.

Before you could answer about the movie a knock is heard from the door. "I got it!" Jenny said as she immediately got up and handed you the food she was holding and opens the door where you see Lilly standing. Entering the room while getting an energetic hug and hello from Jenny Lilly looks at you and waves. "Sorry if I'm a bit late; had to make take care of a few things first." She said before setting her own stuff next to yours. "So you two decide what we're doing tonight?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:58 am

"I'm sure you'll find someone. Being a cheerleader probably makes it a bit easier." She said giving the girl some encouragement about her dating prospects. "Hmm, popcorn and candy are usually good for movies," Catherine said as she looked over the available food items. She followed Jenny over to the available movies ready to look over what's available and make any suggestions until she heard the knock at the door. She was just about ready to answer that when Jenny quickly beat her to the punch tossing a bunch of snacks in her arms before letting Lilly into the room. "That's alright, we've barely even gotten started here, anyway. What kinds of things were you taking care of if you don't mind me asking? As for us, we're thinking of having a movie night. She set the food down on a table walking up to Lilly. "You know, since we went ahead and picked tonight's activity, I think it's only fair we let Lilly pick the movie we watch."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:16 am

"Oh just cleaning up my room a bit so my roommate doesn't complain and making sure there's no homework I needed to bring." Lilly says as she tries to calm down an excited Jenny. "Well I suppose any movie is fine. How about something funny to watch? Probably be more fun and relaxing than something like a horror movie or drama." After she said that Jenny had began to dig through her movie collection and pulled out a few.

"Here, choose one of these while I get the popcorn ready." Jenny said before going to the microwave and putting a bag of popcorn inside and turning the microwave on. "And we have plenty of candy!" Jenny said as she pulled up a rather big bag of candy, which may explain her behavior some. "Oh, and I got plenty of soda too." She said as she opened the small refrigerator to show the soda inside. "Let me change into my pajamas and when the popcorn is ready we can start." Then right in front of you Jenny began to strip down completely before changing into some pink pajamas that looked more like short shorts and halter top.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 pm

She gave a nod as Lilly explained the situation. "Oh, so you have a room for two, too?" Though Lilly appeared to have a roommate she needed to share with. "Yeah, I can see why it might be a problem if you left a mess there and stayed somewhere else." She nodded when Lilly mentioned watching a comedy. "Sure, let's see what Jenny has available for us to watch."

As Lilly went about selecting the movie, Catherine walked over to the fridge. "Hey Lilly, what do you want? I'll pour you a glass while I'm getting one for me." She found herself taken aback when she saw that Jenny had begun changing into her pajamas right there. Then she remembered the girl was on the cheerleading squad. They probably got changed in front of each other all the time, so she turned back to the fridge to pull out her and Lilly's choices of drink. Setting them on the counter, she looked at the cupboards. "Jenny, which one of these has the cups?" She really didn't want to be opening up all the girl's cupboards just to find the cups.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games