Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:28 am

Luckily you are able to get his attention before he got to the locker room, and he was at the end of the group heading there so you're able to stop him without anyone else really noticing. He seems a bit confused as to why you stopped him and he nods his head a bit when he figures it out. "Oh, um... No problem I guess... I was more surprised than anything really." He said as he is a bit flustered. "Some of you girls are...adventurous and I like it. Surprised no one else really noticed, but then again I'm the only one that got... Well, you know." He chuckles a bit. "Oh, I'm Ralph in case you didn't know." He said to introduce himself. As he was talking his eyes seemed to keep glancing at your chest it reminds you that your nipple is poking through the shirt a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:31 am

She blushed when he mistook her actions as adventurousness. "N-no, it was nothing like that.." She cut herself off not knowing whether it was worse to let him believe she chose to go to class without a bra or let him know that her chest had grown on her, and none of her bras fit at the moment. She hoped he would just take her word for it as she tried to move on from that topic. Thankful that he decided to introduce himself allowing her a chance to move on. "Right Ralph. It's nice to meet you. I'm Catherine." Her eyes went wide when she noticed where his eyes were reminding her that her nipples had to be poking through her top right now. Her hand shooting up to cover her chest as she stammered trying to come up with some excuse for their current state.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:26 pm

Seeing you cover your chest he stops glancing at your breasts for the most part now. "Well Catherine... I won't tell anyone about your...choice to be adventurous today. Though if you want I could always help you out with that too." He gives a bit with a wink to you. "Till next time." He says before he leaves to head towards the locker room again, and you wonder if you should stop him before he gets in and explain to him what happened or let him go and believe what he thought about you being the adventurous type.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:58 am

Catherine sighed as it was clear he wasn't going to believe her that she didn't go around like this for some kind of cheap thrill. She could at least be thankful that he wasn't going to tell a bunch of people that she had come to gym without a bra on, but the thought of even one person thinking such a thing about her just felt terrible. She'd wished she hadn't come to gym like she'd originally planned, but it was too late for that; she needed to deal with the current situation. "Wait, I didn't do this because I get some sort of thrill from it.." She pauses a moment in silence trying to work up the nerve. "I-I grew out of my bras last night."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:12 pm

"Huh?" He seems to think for a bit, those several seconds feeling much longer and awkward to you till he finally seems to get it. "Oooooh, I think I get it now..." He said, his eyes being drawn to your breasts again before he looks away. "Yeah, you do seem...rather big up there... Guess it was a sudden growth spurt if you grew out of our old bras last night." He seems to get it now. "Kind of disappointing it wasn't because your adventurous but I suppose reality is usually more likely than fantasy." He chuckles a bit nervously. "I guess I can see why you would want to clear that up."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 am

Catherine was glad that he accepted her explanation though she couldn't help but notice his disappointment that he hadn't found a girl who wanted to go through the school day without a bra as some sort of adventure. Then she remembered math class and how much she needed to hold back not to get aroused flashing the teacher several times. She shook the thought away as he chuckled. "Yeah, it's all a bit embarrassing, and I was hoping no one would notice, but I got to go." She turned ready to get out of there quickly before she managed to embarrass herself further.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:40 am

You turn and get to the locker room quickly, avoiding any more awkwardness with him for now. It seems you managed to avoid embarrassment for the most part today despite losing your bra and with someone finding out about it. With gym class over you're free to do whatever you wanted to do today. Whether it be focusing on class, trying to follow a lead, find clues, or buy a new bra is up to you. It's about late afternoon now so you have time before dinner unless you felt like eating now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:49 am

I ran back to the girl's locker room in an effort not to make more of a fool of myself than I already had. Once there, I got out of my sweaty gym gear and stepped into the shower washing off realizing the talk had delayed me enough that I now had the locker room to myself. I stood under the spray of water letting it relax me a bit before I began scrubbing to clean up. I realized I was still a little turned on by thinking about today's math class but I ignored the thought. When I finished I was certainly going to go out and get a new bra as soon as possible before something else happened.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:19 am

Once dressed in your normal clothes you look up some clothing stores on your phone and find the ones closest to you. Luckily there seemed to be a few in walking distance so you set out to one of them. It takes a bit of walking but soon you see the clothing store, a store chain that sold your normal everyday clothing. As you walk up to it you find yourself passing by a different kind of clothing store and you pause to look at it. This place definitely sells bras because it's a lingerie and sex store. Looking at the store...you can't help but feel a bit of a desire to go there and do some shopping, maybe more than a bra, instead of the normal clothing store.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Seeing she had a few choices, Catherine picked one that didn't look too expensive. and headed off. Seeing it, she looks over the place. It was a pretty normal-looking place that didn't cater to any novelties or anything, but then out of the corner of her eye, something caught her attention. The place was far more risque than the one she'd come over for, but she didn't remember seeing it on her search. Then she noticed more of what was inside of the shop. It wasn't just a risque clothing store, the place was practically a sex shop. She hesitated as her eyes moved from one store to the other. She really knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help but be tempted. It didn't help that she was already a little excited. Taking a quick look in both directions, her heart raced as she entered the sex shop.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:09 am

After a bit of mental debating you decide to enter the store, finding that in the front and most of the store was lingerie while the backside had the sex toys and other lewd things that they didn't want to have displayed out front. There was all kinds of clothing you could buy, ranging from underwear to sexy clothes to wear outside and even some fetish costumes and outfits further in the back. You also couldn't help but glance towards the back where all kinds of sexy toys were displayed. Nearby behind a counter was a young man managing the register and he notices you as you walk in. "Hello ma'am. Can I help you? Also, are you at least 18?" He asked you from behind the counter.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:13 am

As she entered, Catherine took in the sight of the store's stock. There were clearly items of a more sexual nature in the back, but if she stuck to the front, she was sure she could find some decent bras to wear. She assured herself that that was why she was here before the young man called for her attention and asking if she was 18. She was supposed to be 17 for her cover, but as long as no one from the school found out about this, she could use her real age. "Yes, I am. I'm just here looking for some new bras is all." Wanting to keep their contact brief lest she leaves any kind of impression with him, she turned her back to browse the selection without another word. Such a place was bound to have a policy against talking about customers, but she really should get her stuff and get out as soon as possible.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:13 am

"Alright. Bras and panties are over there." He points to one section of the store which was mostly what he said. Looking through the racks of clothing you find nothing to be simple or plain; everything was made to look sexy and alluring on anyone who wore them. (Roll-9) And looking at all these sexy and lewd things around you made you feel a bit hot as you look them over for something to buy. You notice a sign that said you get matching bra and panty sets for a discount price for today and you can't help but feel tempted to buy more than just some bras. A part of you even thought of going to the back section for something other than just underwear too.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:29 pm

Looking through the various erotic undergarments, she decides to get a matching set for the discount her heart racing as she looks at what's available. The first thing she finally grabs is a black lacy bra with a matching thong, but she needs at least one more set. As she looked through things, her eyes kept getting drawn to something that had her deeply tempted. It was pink, but both the bra and panties were made out of a very sheer material that made it easy to see through them. Breaking down, she finally grabbed it and turned back to the register. Her eyes kept getting drawn further back into the store, (16)but she thought better of it and made her way to the guy behind the counter. "This'll be all." She put both sets on the counter with the second set underneath as if some hope remained that he wouldn't notice it as he rang everything up.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:06 am

After a bit of mental debating you get a couple sets of underwear and make your way to the counter. "Alright miss. Let me just scan these real quick..." He said as he scans the items, including the one you tried to hide but he doesn't seem to pay it might mind. It then occurs to you that with all that this store sells he's probably used to customers buying this kind of stuff all the time. "Getting this for your boyfriend or for a girlfriend?" He asked out of simple curiosity as he rings it up before giving you the price which was more than reasonable.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:50 am

Catherine stood pensively as the cashier started ringing up her things. Thankfully, he didn't bat an eye at the nearly see-through combo she'd picked out. He probably sold that thing all the time, but Catherine had never even considered that she might buy from such a store, so it was little consolation to her. Then he asked about who she was getting it for making her realize just how embarrassing it was that she was getting undergarments like that just to wear. She decided it was better to be noncommital with her answer. "Oh, I'd rather not talk about it if you don't mind." The place had to have some kind of customer confidentiality thing going, so she figured what she had said shouldn't be too unusual for him as she waited to get out of there before something happened.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:16 pm

"That's perfectly fine, ma'am." He said respectfully to your desire not to answer his curiosity, being a bit more professional now. He soon hands you a bag with your new underwear in it, the bag not having any kind of logo on it so the store was discreet as well. "Please come back again." He said as you take your things out of the store. Now you had a bra to fit your new breast size and matching panties and while they were not the kind you planned to get you didn't feel like you had any regrets getting such underwear either.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:21 am

Catherine was glad he didn't pry further and even happier to find that the bags didn't include any identifying marks for the shop they'd come from though that did leave some concern about how many shops in the area used unmarked bags as she made her way out and making a beeline straight back to her dorm, so she could put all of this away. She was glad she had new bras, and she did have to admit the new styles she'd picked up did have her a bit on the excited side. She kept her eyes out for anyone she knew but couldn't help but take a look at other stores she was passing.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:58 pm

(Roll-20) Luckily for you no one seems to notice your bag and you didn't see anyone you knew on your way back to your dorm. As you look around the other shops you don't notice anything like the store you were at; most were normal looking shops and you take notice of some you might want to visit some time like a café, a pizza place, and a electronics store. There isn't time to check any of the stores out though as you want to get to your room with your new underwear.

You soon arrive at your room and take out your newest purchases. Just looking at them made you feel a bit excited from how sexy they were, especially when compared to your previous sets which were rather plain.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:39 am

Catherine took a deep breath as she closed the door to her dorm leaning her back against it. The worry of getting caught had her on edge, but now that she was back, she couldn't deny that it had given her a bit of a thrill, too. She wasn't sure if she could handle doing such things often, but she couldn't fight the thought that she might give it another go sometime. She went back to her dresser packing her new things and picking out one of the lacy sets to wear, so she could finally have some undergarments.

She felt a bit hungry now and figured it was a good time to head for the cafe and get herself some dinner.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games