Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:13 am

Taking his cock into your mouth you taste his pre cum which seems to mix well with your juices that coated his entire member thanks to your orgasm just moments ago. He places a hand on your head as you work and his fingers roughly grasp your head but thankfully doesn't pull on your hair. Luckily for you this doesn't take too much longer as he soon holds your head with both hands and starts to thrust for about a minute before he pulls out to just the tip and then fires into your mouth. His seed covers your tongue and makes your cheeks puff out a bit before he pulls his member out of your mouth. "Go ahead and swallow, then get cleaned and redressed." He looks at his watch. "You still got at least half of lunch left so I would hurry if I was you." With that he stands up and redresses himself before unlocking the door and going to his desk as if nothing just happened. "And remember the new rules, Catherine."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:00 am

Taking his cock into her mouth, she was a bit surprised at how well his cock tasted between his pre and her own juices. She was a bit taken aback when he put his hand on her head, but at least he wasn't doing anything but setting it there, so she just focused on her work. The quicker he got off, the sooner she could get out of here. Thankfully, he hadn't been that far from done, and she was soon left with a mouthful of his cum. Swallowing it all down, she got up and started redressing herself. "Damn," She spoke under her breath when she realized lunch was now half over. She'd be forced to wolf things down in a rush if she wanted to get a decent meal before she needed to head back to class. "Yes, I'll remember." She blushed as he reminded her as she made her way out of the room just glad to be out of there at this point.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:27 pm

(Roll-17) You soon arrive at the cafeteria and quickly have yourself some lunch while you could. Luckily it seems that everything for the rest of the day goes normally, even gym class which while still a bit awkward went rather smoothly. Soon the last bell is rung and you are free to do whatever you wanted for the rest of the day. It was still a bit before dinner time meaning you could do something before then. You could possibly check up on a lead or look for clues, hang out or check in with your new friends, or maybe...see about some extra credit or tutoring if you wanted.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:15 am

Catherine is glad she was able to get her lunch before returning to class, and the rest of the day seemed to go her way as her luck bounced back. Getting to the end of the day though she could feel her body getting needy again as she considered going for some extra credit. It had been a bit of a problem, and while she was still a bit suspicious of him, the doctor seemed the only place she could turn for help. Returning to her dorm room, she grabbed the brace he'd given to her before returning to his office and looking around for any sign of him. Just because she came here about something else didn't mean she wasn't going to take the opportunity to snoop around if he happened to be out.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:07 pm

(Roll-8) When you arrive at the doctor's office you find that he is there and doing some paperwork and peaking at it you don't find anything useful at all. "Ah, hello again Catherine. How are you feeling since last time? You've been taking your medication too I hope?" He asked as he notices you, looking up from his paperwork to look at you before turning back to it. "Seems like you're returning the brace; I hoped it helped you." He said before finishing the paper and filing it away before walking up to you to take the brace back.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:34 pm

He was here which was to be expected, and he seemed to know better than to work on something incriminating at a time when a student could walk in on him. She decided to ignore the first question and get to it later. "Yes, I've been taking the medication, and yes the brace helped, so I'm returning it." She hesitated a moment clearly having more to say as she tried to figure out how she was going to word this. "There is one thing I need help with. I've been having a bit of a...let's say hormone issue, and it's been distracting and making it hard to focus."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:24 am

The doctor takes the brace from you and puts it away to be cleaned later as you try to figure out how to ask your question. "Hormone issue? Hmm..." He thinks for a moment. "Might be a side effect of the medicine; can cause an increase in libido though it's usually a rare one to occur." He said before gesturing to a padded chair. "If you want I can examine you; check your responses to stimuli and how quick you...get aroused. I would just need you to strip down completely and get in this chair and put your feet in the stirrups."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:32 am

A sense of relief washes over Catherine as the Doctor brings up the medication. If it was just the medication, then it would be as simple as switching to a different one. She blushed though when she realized he wanted to get a look at her problem. Of course, he was a doctor after all, so it made sense he'd want to have an examination before he did something. She just wished he didn't need to examine her for this problem. Realizing it was either do this or keep dealing with the problem, she resigned herself to getting a close inspection stripping her clothing and sitting in the chair. Putting her feet in the stirrups, she turned her eyes away from him. "Let's just get this over with."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:38 am

You hear the snapping sound of the doctor putting on a pair of gloves before he walks over to you at the chair. "Now then I'm...essentially going to feel you up to see how you respond to it." He said, deciding to be blunt and straightforward with his words this time. Stepping between your spread open legs and his hands lightly reach for your breasts. "Hmm...Either you're starting to have a growth spurt or your experiencing another rare side effect; breast growth. I notice you're a bit bigger..." He mentions as he cups your breasts and looks at your hardening nipples. "Hmm, your nipples harden rather fast." He says before pinching both of them rubbing them between his fingers as he looks up at you for your reactions.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:32 am

Catherine still couldn't bring herself to look at him as he admitted he was going to feel her up. "Can't expect you to do something about it if you haven't observed it, right? Just please make it quick. This is still embarrassing." She shivered as the cold latex covering his hands touched her breast. She was in for a shock when he mentioned breast growth, her eyes darting down to see for herself. She hadn't really noticed it, but she hadn't exactly been measuring them either. Her blush grew heavy as her nipples hardened between his fingers. Looking away from him as his eyes move up to observe her, Catherine bit her lip to avoid moaning under the attention her breasts were receiving.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:58 pm

"I understand and I won't take more time than I need." He tells you as his hands touch your breasts and nipples while you look down at yours breasts. While it isn't an obvious change you notice that your small breasts are a bit bigger and look almost average but quite there yet to be considered that size. He looks up at you and notices you biting your lip. "I know this is embarrassing for you, but I rather that you don't hold back your reactions otherwise I can't get an accurate result." He said before pulling your nipples and then releasing them before going back to just groping your breasts. "This isn't anything I haven't seen or done before so no need to feel so embarrassed.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Catherine found herself having to work hard to hold her voice back as he continued to toy with her breasts. He was right that they were bigger than they had been but not quite what would be considered average. "Is the size thing permanent?" She questioned not entirely sure which answer she'd prefer. She had always been a bit dissatisfied with her bust size, but it seemed weird to just have them grow like that almost like they weren't hers anymore. She blushed as he asked her to stop holding back. Even if it was true he'd seen everything like this before, it was still embarrassing, but the truth was it was getting harder to hold back anyway moaning out loudly when he let her nipples snap back after tugging on them. As he began groping them again, she couldn't help but arch her back pushing her chest toward him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 pm

"Hmm, maybe. No one has ever really tried to reverse it. I can look into it but I believe most would tell you that bigger is better, within reason of course." He said as he continues to feel up your breasts. When you finally start to moan out and arch your body he seems to nod. "Good, good. Keep doing that." He says as he pinches your nipples some ore and cups your breasts. You start to notice that your breasts are a bit more sensitive too; another side effect maybe? "Yes, it seems that you do have a high libido." He said as you feel a hand leave one of your breasts before you feel a finger slide between your labia and he brings his hand up to between your faces and you see it's covered in your juices. "You're already soaked down there from just having your breasts stimulated. "Guess you're experiencing that side effect then, or you have rather sensitive breasts." His hand goes back to your pussy and lightly strokes your lower lips.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 am

Catherine grunted as he talked about bigger being better. "It just doesn't seem right as part of a side effect though. Like they're not mine anymore." Even as she said that her head was spinning with pleasure just from the way his hands worked her breasts. They were so much more sensitive now, and even though she did want to change it back, she could feel a part of herself wondering if that wouldn't be giving up a good thing. She blushed when he pulled his hand out in front of her. All that from just teasing her breasts? His fingers were completely soaked even though he'd barely touched her down there. A shiver shot through her, and her hips bucked against her will letting his fingers slip in for just a moment as she tried to get in control of her body. "FUCK~, w~what are you d~doing~," Her body was now screaming for release, and it looked like the doctor was only fanning the flames even after he'd seen what he needed to see.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:45 pm

"Guess it's different for women; I'm sure any man would be happier for a bigger dick. I'm sure you'll get used to it though." He comments to what you said about how your new breasts seem foreign to you now. "I'm checking how your vagina responds to stimuli since I need to know if this really is the libido side effect or just your breasts being more sensitive." He said as he lets his finger sit inside of your cunt before bringing his other hand down to your crotch. He pushes a second finger from the same hand into your pussy and uses them to spread you open. "Still heathy by the looks of it; seems like you've might have had sex recently, but that's none of my business really." He comments before his other hand touches your clit as he looks at you for a reaction, his fingers rubbing and pinching your clit now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:04 am

She blushed as he claimed hee chest was the same to her as a dick is to a man. She grunted as he continued working at the inside of her pussy to make certain it wasn't just breast sensitivity he was seeing. She blushed when he made it clear he could tell she'd had sex recently not helping but thinking back to the four sexual encounters she'd had recently that had led her to come here. She gasped and moaned throwing her head back and bucking her hips forward as he tweaked her clit. Her juices squirted out a little as the pleasure overwhelmed her though she was glad that she hadn't just cum on him, but if he kept this going much longer, she would.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:05 am

"If you feel like you're going to orgasm go ahead; it let's me see just how sensitive you are and if this is the heightened libido." He tells you as his fingers start to push in and out of your pussy with his fingers spread out while his other hand continues to stimulate your clit. "Hmm, you seem rather sensitive down here too. Your pussy is winking a lot and there's so much of your juices dripping out." He comments as he looks at you to continue watching your reactions. You felt your orgasm building up fast, his fingers expertly working your pussy and clit and sending your pleasure to great heights.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:09 am

Catherine gritted her teeth. Did he really need to see her orgasm, to see how sensitive she was? The thought was embarrassing, but the prospect of achieving release was looking better and better with each stroke of his fingers. He also seemed to have an expert grasp of just how to sent shocks through her with the clit. Probably not a usual part of the curriculum for medical school. Grabbing the arm rests, pushing her head back against the head rest, and thrusting her hips forward one last time, Catherine wailed out in release as she pushed his fingers in just a bit deeper before clamping down on them.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:30 pm

As you orgasm you can't focus your sight well but you could have swore you saw the doctor smile just a bit as you soak his hand. "Well it's very clear to me now..." He said as he takes off the gloves and dries his hands. "You definitely have an increased libido and sensitivity. Not much I can do but take you off the medicine, but you do need that to keep healthy. I can't really offer any counter medication unless you want to risk more side effects. Otherwise you might need to find a way to take care of your...needs. As a doctor I can say there's no problem in having a bit of an active sex life when you're of the legal age." He says as she writes something down on a clipboard while you recover.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Catherine collapsed into the chair as she tried to recover from her orgasm. It was disheartening to hear that he didn't have any alternative meds except ones that potentially more side-effects. "N-not that I'm any stranger to sex, but I had trouble keeping focus in some of my classes today. A teacher even caught me not paying attention in class because I was day-dreaming. It won't do me much good finding a sex partner if I can't even last a full school day." She considered the alternative. "You said it might have more side-effects, right? Well, I already know what side effects I get from these meds. I can just try them for a few days, and if it doesn't work out, you can just switch me back, right?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games