Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Tim nods, a bit disappointed but he understands that you got to keep your cover and study tonight. "Alright. Come by sometime tomorrow evening and I'll see if I have anything for you." He said as you get redressed before leaving his room. You leave Tim to his computer and you head back to your room. When you get to your room you can't help but think over your day and what has happened so far. You had sex with another one of your teachers and not even for extra credit but more for your own pleasure as if he managed to seduce you with gentle touches. Then you have Tim...semi-blackmailing you? While he did want sex from you to keep him from blowing your cover he is helping you with your investigation. It was hard to believe that all just happened in the last couple hours.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:47 am

Catherine was thankful Tim understood. She needed to keep her cover, and that meant more than just keeping him from spilling the beans. As she walked back she thought back on everything that had happened. Three days, and she'd already slept with two of her teachers and a fellow student. Tim had blackmailed her, but she'd still enjoyed it none the less. The teachers had both offered her rewards in the form of extra credit and an absence without repercussions, but in the end she had found herself enjoying sex with them too. It was worrisome that she was having all this sex during an undercover investigation, too. She'd have to be careful in making sure this didn't get out of hand. By the time, she got back to her room, she felt tired, but she needed to do the necessary studying before going to sleep.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:53 am

(Roll-18) After your tutoring, despite it turning into sex, you are able to understand the history homework much better and breeze through it, allowing you to work on the other work and studies for other classes before you decide it's time to hit the hay. You have a good night's rest and after a quick shower and breakfast it's time for classes again. You start today with history class and you can't help but feel a bit awkward as you step in since last time you were in here your teacher fucked you on his desk. Speaking of him, Mr. Anderson looks to you as you enter and greets you normally, as if nothing unusual has happened between the two of you. As the class starts and goes on Mr. Anderson would look to you and the other students as normal, but when he looks to you there's something a bit strange. For some reason when he looks to you it feels like he's looking right through you, or your clothes and you can't help but remember the massage and sex from yesterday.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Catherine was thankful, she was having an easy time understanding the materials even despite the interruption that brought the tutoring session to a close. Fairly certain she was caught up, she hit the hay and drifted off to sleep. Waking up, she got up and got ready for class not having much time for anything else this morning. She wasn't really sure what to expect when she got back to History class. She certainly didn't need him to make it clear to everyone that something had happened, but it felt a little odd that she couldn't notice anything in his behavior that acknowledged it as if it hadn't even happened. Though perhaps it was worse when he looked at her, and she felt like he was staring straight through her clothing. She was sure he'd gotten a good enough look yesterday of her naked body. She shivered a bit unsure of how to feel about it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:34 am

It was hard to tell but it seems like he looks at everyone, including you, with the same normal look and yet for some reason you can't help but feel is gaze going through you. Was it just you, maybe being a bit paranoid from everything that's happened lately? That might be the case if you weren't actually feeling a bit warm and having more dirty thoughts. You manage to push that out of your head for a bit and focus on the rest of the class. Soon the bell rings and you go to your next class for the day and luckily for you the teacher doesn't call on you or anything as you leave.

The next class is your math class and you sit down with the other students. Your teacher for this class is much more strict than the others you have noticed, always looking at everyone with a stern look and is quick to discipline any students that are troublesome. "Hello, class. Please turn in your homework before we start the lesson."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Catherine couldn't tell if he was actually giving her intense looks, or if she was just imagining things, and that only made it worse. Sometimes when he looked at her, she could almost imagine the way he looked at her yesterday, sprawled out on his desk naked. Such naughty thoughts left her feeling hot under the collar, and she was glad he didn't call on her for anything. Hearing the bell, she was glad it was over and made a bee-line for the door.

Getting to her next class, she looked at the no-nonsense math teacher. The guy almost seemed to enjoy catching students misbehaving. He certainly was someone it was hard to like, but as one of her teachers, she had to tolerate him. Opening her bag, she looked for the homework she'd worked on last night.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:41 am

With everyone's homework turned in the teacher begins class as normal. (Roll-6) However it was a bit hard for you to focus as you can't help but think of Mr. Anderson and the naughty things that happened yesterday. It's like you could still feel his eyes on you and reliving the sight of you naked on his bed and being pounded by his cock, which was going through your head right now.

"Catherine Bly." The teacher, Mr. Gareth you recall his name, calls you out and snaps you out of your daydream. "Am I boring you?" He asked you as he looks at you sternly, though his eyes seem to glance a bit as well. (Roll-1) He seems to look at you with piercing and precise eyes and after a moment it seems like he notices something. "Stay after class." He says sternly before continuing with the lesson.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Handing in her homework, Catherine found herself distracted when class actually started. Even though History class was over, she still found her thoughts returning to the sex she'd had yesterday. He wasn't even in the room, and yet she could still feel Mr. Anderson's eyes on her, and she found herself biting her lower lip and clenching her thighs together.

She sat up straight and went tense when Mr. Gareth called out her name with clear annoyance in his voice. She'd been daydreaming, he had caught her, and she had no excuse. "I- uh- you see- umm..." She shivered under his gaze and went quiet when he spoke next telling her to remain once class finished. Her head lowered realizing she was in trouble now. "Yes sir." She looked up at the board trying to follow what he was saying now without any distractions.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:21 am

After hearing some snickers from some nearby students you try to focus though the thoughts of the sexy events of yesterday remain in the back of your mind for the rest of the class. Soon the bell rings and the students leave while you remain and the teacher goes over to the door and he seems to lock it before walking over to you and right in front of your desk.

"Distracted, Miss Catherine Bly?" He said as he leans in close to you. "Let me guess why...You're hormones are acting up and you're acting like literal horny school girl? Don't even try to deny it, you're face is flushed and your nipples are poking through your clothes." Before you can even say anything his hand reaches out and flicks your nipple which is actual hard and poking through your clothes though just barely thanks to your bra. This must be what he noticed earlier. "We can't have you getting all sexually active in class. Lay over your desk and expose your rear but you can keep your underwear on if you're wearing any." He commands you and you can't help but feel like you want to obey him a bit...
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Catherine blushed as she heard other students were amused that she was getting in trouble. So much for keeping a low profile. Even though thoughts of yesterday kept flitting through her thoughts, she was better able to keep concentrated on the lecture. She sighed with relief hearing the bell but remained in her seat while the rest of the class left.

Gulping as he locked the door. She got up from her chair as he approached her. "I'm rea.." She stopped as the teacher cut her off clearly not in the mood to hear anything from her. She got taken aback when he mentioned her hormones wondering how he could know it was anything like that until he flicked her nippled drawing a groan from her. She couldn't believe they were poking out enough to be seen through her bra and from halfway across the room no less. She took a step back as he ordered her over her desk and questioned whether or not she was wearing panties, but at the same time, she couldn't help but bite her lip. It sounded so enticing to just expose herself to a teacher, and after yesterday, she couldn't resist. She bent over the table and pulled down her shorts unknowingly revealing how moistened her panties were. "Like this?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:26 pm

"Yes. At the very least you can listen to instructions." He said as he moves behind you and you see him just staring at your exposed rear and panties. "Geez, you really are some horny school girl." He said as he pressed a finger right against her pussy through your panties, a wet squishing sound being heard as he shifts his finger about. "I'm surprised you didn't soak through your shorts. A naughty girl like you needs some discipline." He said as his hand moves away before giving you a hard spank to your ass. His other hand pushes against your upper back to keep you down while his other hand spanks you. "You're a naughty girl, having sexual fantasies in my class. Tell me how much of a naughty girl you are if you want me to stop." He said as he spanks you, over and over. While every spank stung your rear you couldn't help but feel a bit of pleasure as well.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:12 am

Catherine was mortified as he stared at her rear calling her a horny school girl. Mostly because he was right. Her panties were wet, and she'd spent most of the class period thinking about sex instead of the lecture. She felt ashamed but tensed up when he pressed his finger against her shivering in pleasure and shame as her body reacted so eagerly to his touch. When he said she needed discipline and pulled his hand away, it set off a warning in her head. "Wait, wha...AH!" She cried out grabbing the sides of the desk when the strike landed on her presented ass. She felt him press his weight down on her back stopping her from moving as he continued demanding she admits how naughty she was if she wanted him to stop. "AH, OH, Alright, I admit it, I was too busy thinking about OW sex to pay attention in class NGHH." She needed him to stop soon before he realized how much pleasure she was feeling from this.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:06 pm

"Good girl." He says before giving your ass one last hard spank to your rear and rubbing your cheeks a bit. However he isn't done as his hand moves to your panties and presses a finger to your crotch. "Perhaps I spoke too soon. Seems like your even wetter than before." He tugs off your panties and lets them fall down your legs and to the ground before his hand cups your pussy. "Damn, you are dripping so much. You're like an animal in heat." He then gives your crotch a slap, sending a surge of pain and pleasure through you. "Best take care of this before you leave." He sits down and unzips his pants, pulling his cock out as he sits down at the chair in front of the desk you're bent over. "Since you're the one in need you can do all the work." He says before giving your ass another spank. "Hurry up if you don't want to be able to eat lunch before it's over."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Catherine tensed as he pushed a finger up against her crotch feeling her panties. She was unsure if he could really tell if she'd gotten wetter, or if he was just claiming he was as an excuse to keep going, but she was too aroused to put up a fight with him especially when she knew he was right whether he really knew it or not. She blushed though when he told her she was like an animal in heat. "D~don't say things l~like th~that." Her words lacked conviction and only showed how embarrassed she was about what he'd said. She gets up from the desk just as he takes a seat and whips out his member practically telling her to ride him like a toy. Her body was in such need that she couldn't resist sliding into his lap facing him. She gasped in delight as she lowered herself onto his rod drawing another gush of fluid to drool over his length before, she bit her lip and pressed down once again. This time she managed to take him, but he felt so good inside of her that she practically jerked her hips down to take his full length moaning in relief.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:43 pm

The teacher barely lets out a groan as you slowly slider down his cock and into his lap. "Well you're at least an obedient girl to some extent." He said before giving your rear a spank with one hand which then grips your cheek before repeating that action with the other hand. "As you're riding me I'm going to lay down some rules for you for when you're in my class. First of all, you're going to sit in the front of the class. Second, you are to only wear short skirts and no panties for your lower clothing. I don't care what you wear doing the rest of the day. During class whenever I look at you I want you to spread your legs so I can see if you're distracted again by how wet you are." He finishes his new rules for you with a spank to your rear.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 am

Catherine felt embarrassed as she impaled herself on the teacher's cock. Not only was she riding him so desperately, but he was hardly even reacting. It was like this was something he only did because she just needed a dick that badly and nothing more. How did he manage to stay so distant from this? Then he started laying down the rules, things he wanted her to do from now on. There was a problem though. "Ow, but There *Oooo* isn't that m~much *Haaaah* time between classes for me t~to just change like that *Mmmmm*fuck." She could probably slip into a bathroom to remove and stash her panties but changing skirts before and after class just wasn't feasible. Still, her hips didn't miss a beat as she continued riding him at a frenzied pace.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm

"That isn't my problem, Catherine. You need to figure it out, or you can just wear the skirt for the day." He says before giving you rear another hard spank. You do consider his suggestion though, wearing the skirt during the day or at least till after his class is over. "Also failure to do this or disrupting or not paying attention class will follow discipline or new rules. Do you understand?" He gives you another spank before grasping your rear and starting to thrust up into you, now starting to participate instead of just letting you simply ride him on your own.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:18 pm

Catherine shouted dropping to impale herself fully on his cock when he spanked her to show just how little mercy he had for her even revealing he would add additional rules if she had any more problems in his class. It seemed she had no choice in this. "Y~yes, I understand." She'd worked her hips up into a frenzy, so as he grabbed hold of her and thrust into her, it became too much. As his cock sunk deeper into her, she cried out coming over his cock. Her hips slowing down as she just rode the waves of ecstasy.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:44 pm

The teacher grunts as you slam down in his lap, having his cock go deep into you as your cum. He lets you cum on top of him until you stop moving when your orgasm finally ends. "Satisfied yet? If so then get off me and finish me off with your mouth; not fair that only you get off when I helped with your raging hormones." He said before lifting you a bit off of his cock, trying to help get you off his lap so you can get on your knees and suck him off.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Catherine pants atop him looking a bit embarrassed as he asks if she's satisfied, but he makes it clear this isn't done until she returns the favor. With a blush, she stands up on shaky legs, her cunny lips gaping just a bit as she pulls herself off. Turning around, she gets down on her knees in front of him finding his cock. The one that had just been inside of her and was still dripping with her own fluids. Worried he might make this worse if she delayed, she took the cock between her lips and started sucking on it unable to stop thinking about how she'd just ridden this cock and the orgasmic heights it had taken her to.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games