Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:47 am

"Well we are since the...incidents...Not many want to join up after that. In fact most girls seem to just stay in their rooms when not in class now." Lily said as the two of you ate your food.

Saying good night to your new friends you enter your room and went over what to unpack. Starting with the basics you have your bed made and your laptop set up as well as some other necessities before unpacking your clothes into the dresser. You make a note that you might want to get some additional furnishings if you want to live more comfortably. Luckily you were given a good amount of money to cover expenses during your undercover operation. By the time you were done it was a bit late but not late enough that you had to go to bed right away, though with how things are it might be best to not to leave your room late at night with the kidnappings going on.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Catherine gave a solemn nod. "I see, sorry to hear that." So things appeared to be bad enough around the school that most girls weren't even going out unless it was to class. All the more reason she needed to uncover the truth, so those girls could lead normal lives without fear of disappearing without a trace.

Returning to her room, she got everything set up to her liking. It was a comfortable enough set up, and she even had some extra funds to make it even nicer if she wanted to. It was getting a bit late as she looked at the clock. Going out now without any inkling of what was happening to these girls was just going to risk her disappearing too. Maybe she'd try it when she had a few clues, but she had to consider that she was chosen because she might be targetted by those responsible. She decided to hop on the laptop and look at some local news online until it was time to sleep.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:25 pm

Looking up local news on your laptop you do find a few articles about the kidnappings and the high school but none of it was anything you didn't already know from the reports you read back at the police station. However you do note that there aren't as many reports as you know of; apparently the media wasn't told everything either as the number of kidnappings reported are only half of the actual amount.

The clock tells you it's getting late and that you should sleep soon. Making sure your uniform and books for class are ready for tomorrow you check your schedule and see you have five classes starting with a history class, the history teacher you remember was told could be a possible subject but there was no evidence to back that up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:24 am

Looking over the news Catherine wasn't too surprised there was little outside of what she did know. What she did find surprising was that the public in general was being kept in the dark about the extent of the disappearances. Were her superiors keeping some of it closed for security purposes, or was the mayor covering something up on the schools behalf? Were the students aware of the truth? How would she even ask someone? She'd probably just have to keep the question at the back of her mind and ask her contact while making her first report.

Getting dressed for bed, she looked over her schedule seeing her first class was History. If she remembered correctly he was known to have dated High School girls though none that were minors. He was a possible subject, but they really had nothing on him. though that was true of almost everyone involved, so he was as good of a suspect as anyone. Laying down, Catherine drifted off to sleep making sure to set her alarm in the morning.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:33 am

You awake to the sound of your alarm clock going off, singling the start of your first day. Taking a quick shower and eating a quick breakfast you dress into your uniform and walk to your first class. Having already been given a tour of the school yesterday you are able to find your classroom, other students entering but the teacher hasn't arrived yet. Seeing that there was no set seating arrangement you sit and wait for the teacher.

Only about a minute later a man walks into the room. He looked rather young, probably in his mid twenties, and seemed rather handsome for a teacher. "Good morning class. I'm your teacher Mr. Anderson and welcome to the new semester. Now first we'll quickly go over attendance and I'll briefly go over our lessons for the semester." He then start taking attendance, and when your name came up you felt a bunch of eyes on you as no one recognized you. However you also notice that the teacher looked at you for a moment longer than necessary. "Alright, we'll be covering world European history first, but this is more of an introduction class. Does anyone have any questions before we begin?
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:34 pm

Waking up refreshed Catherine got ready for the day. Fortunately, because she'd gotten such a thorough tour yesterday, she was easily able to find her way to class without any difficulty. Entering the room she noticed the teacher wasn't yet present and saw no sign of a set seating arrangement. She decided to take a seat closer to the middle. Not close enough to the front to look like an eager student and not far enough to appear a slacker either.

She didn't have to wait long as the teacher stepped in within a minute of her taking a seat. She noticed the way the other students seemed to stare at her making her wonder if new students was really that uncommon. Although maybe they didn't have many seniors transfer in. She also noticed the teacher looking a little longer than necessary. She sighed when she heard it was European history. She couldn't remember much about it from her own High School, so she'd likely need to learn this class from scratch on top of investigating the disappearances. She didn't really have any questions, so she remained quiet for now.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:32 am

The lessons start and luckily it was mostly just an introduction lesson like he said it would be for today. The next hour goes by a bit slowly for you but soon you hear the bell ring, signaling the end of the class. "Alright everyone, be sure to go over the first section of chapter one for the next class." As you were about to leave the class Mr. Anderson stops you. "Catherine, you are new here, yes?" He asked you. "If so then I would like to let you know that if you need help all use teachers have emails to contact us and that I can help after class or you can see me for tutoring after school hours." He lets you know before letting you get on with your day.

The rest of your classes go by rather smoothly, meeting the teachers and getting introduced to the classes but so far you haven't seen anything suspicious at all yet. You go through you math, English, and science classes and then it is time for your gym class. After getting changed in the locker room you are greeted by the gym teacher, a rather fit man capable of teaching physical education. "Ah Catharine, you are new here yes? Normally I would have you doing exercises today but it is required that all new students get examined by our school doctor first. I'll give a quick intro to the class and then I'll send you to him."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:56 am

She listened to the lecture thankful that it was only an introduction for now. It didn't seem like the class would be too bad, but it might not be a breeze either. She'd need to maintain passable grades to avoid any kind of extra scrutiny that might interfere with her investigation. As she left the class Mr. Anderson stopped her. "Yes, it's my first semester." He told her about how all the teachers had e-mail they could be contacted with and even offered to help tutor her if she should need it. "Why thank you, sir. I'll make sure to keep that in mind if I should need any additional help."

The rest of her day seemed to just breeze by as she went from class to class. Then she got to gym and made sure to get herself changed quickly. Though on her way out she was stopped by the gym teacher. She remembered her 'father' mentioning him having a previous drug problem and being here for a second chance, but it was likely irrelevant to the case. Seemed she needed to have some kind of routine physical before they started class. "Oh, wish they would have told me yesterday, so I wouldn't need to be pulled from class like this. Oh well, nothing to be done now." She went ahead and did some stretching while she waited for him to start the intro to class before heading to the school doctor.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 am

"The doctor wasn't here yesterday so it wouldn't have mattered. Anyways, I can show you the basic exercises after your down if you have time after class." He said to you before addressing the entire class. After the gym teacher gave a quick intro he instructed the rest of the students to do some basic stretches and then sends you off to the school doctor, giving you directions as well.

Arriving there you enter a medical room where a middle aged man was cleaning some of his equipment. "Ah, you must be Catherine. As you know by now all students attending here must have a physical exam to check their health and if it's okay for them to take part in physical school activities. Now then, please undress and I'll start the exam. You can keep your underwear on for now but you must strip completely later." He said as he put on some latex gloves.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Ahh, so the doctor simply wasn't here yesterday. That made a lot more sense, then. Giving him a nod at the offer to see some of the basic exercises after class was over, she waited for him to get started giving his opening spiel. Once he was done, she got the directions to the school's doctor and headed off.

Entering the office, the doctor gave her instructions, so they could begin the exam. It was a bit annoying, but she understood why the school needed to do something like this. She went ahead and stripped down to her underwear as instructed and waited for the doctor to begin the exam. It was just a normal exam, so she didn't think anything unusual about stripping down for a doctor.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Taking a clipboard and a pencil he looks you over, writing a few things down before approaching you. "Alright, just breath as evenly as you can." He said as his gloved hands began to touch your body, making you shudder a bit at the cool touch of the latex gloves and he starts with your neck, feeling your pulse and moving his hands down your body. He places one hand at your chest right next to the edge of your bra while his other hand was at your back, rubbing a bit it seemed.

"As I do this I'm going to ask some questions and please answer honestly." He said as his hands move away for a moment before getting a stethoscope. At first he asks some general questions about your health and health history, mostly general doctor's questions as he moves the stethoscope across your back first before your chest. "Are you a virgin? Are you sexually active?" He then asked as he moved the stethoscope under your bra and felt the cold metal touch your nipple.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:54 am

A thought crossed her mind as she waited for the doctor to begin. Girls were disappearing from the school, so it would definitely be helpful to have access to medical files on the girls. Still, it was just an errant thought, one that deserved being looked into later, but it wouldn't do to start a fuss over a regular doctor's examination, so she simply let him get on with it.

She nodded as he asked her to answer truthfully making sure to give as much truth as possible and only fibbing enough if a truthful answer might give away her age. Then he came to the last question. It gave her a good excuse to ask about the files. "Just...how private are these records?" She asked. It would be reasonable for a teen girl to be worried about this kind of information getting out, but she was more concerned with seeing if anyone else had access to medical records. She watched him wanting to see if there was any hint of a fib from him. Even if she detected anything, she'd act relieved when he told her no one else would see them. "No, I'm not a virgin, but I haven't been sexually active in a while." She answered the question truthfully. She'd lost her virginity during her own high school years but hadn't had sex in years.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:43 am

"Only myself and a few select others such as the principle have access to these files but only I can view them for any reason." He responded as he moves the stethoscope, this time going right over your nipple and you felt it harden under the cool metal. He seemed to press right on your nipple for a moment before moving to the other breast as you answer his questions. "I see; a bit young to no longer be a virgin but then again virginity it only as important as it is to the person." He said before backing off and writing down on the clip board. "Alright, please take off your underwear and sit in this chair." He said as he motioned to what looks like a gynecologist chair from the parts of the chair meant for your legs so they would be spread open. "This will be the last part of your exam so you're almost done."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:59 pm

She nodded before giving him her answer. So there were some who could access the files. They needed specific reasons, but he wasn't clear on what reason they needed to be able to access them, or who other than the principal had access. She gasped as he pressed down on her nipple with the cold metal stethoscope again drawing a gasp from her lips as the nub stood hard at the attention. It almost seemed to be on purpose though she couldn't be sure, and he was done before she could say anything about it. She looked at the chair he'd directed her to with the stirrups and everything. She wasn't quite sure why she needed this kind of examination. "I thought this was just to make sure I could take part in P.E. She started to remove her panties listening for his explanation before she got on the seat.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:51 am

The doctor didn't seem to notice your gasp or maybe he just didn't have a reaction to it. As you remove your underwear you felt his eyes on you but when you looked up he was looking at his clipboard. "Yes, a medical exam by me if required for your physical education but we want a full exam if an emergency ever comes up and we need to act quick. Once you were in the seat the doctor changes his gloves and approaches you, his eyes looking you over for a moment. His hands move up and grasp your breasts, kneading them a bit and he seemed to be watching your reaction. "Hmm..." He rubs each nipple between his fingers for a moment, watching them harden. "Hmm, reaction seems normal..."

Moving down he gets between your legs and you feel the cool touch of his latex gloved hand touch your lower lips, spreading them open with his fingers. "Hmm, you look rather healthy down here. Looks like you clean yourself well. Now tell me, how often do you masturbate if you're not sexually active."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 am

She got up on the desk still feeling a bit nervous about this. She could have sworn she felt him staring at her which made her question how professional this examination was. Unfortunately, she hadn't actually seen him looking, so she didn't really have anything to back up such an accusation, so she got up on the chair quietly. She gasped when he focused on her nipples again, this time with his fingers instead of cold metal making the nubs harden and stand at attention. Finally, he was satisfied and moved on, down between her legs.

She shivered as he spread her lips open with the cold latex before he started asking personal questions again. "Not too often, maybe once every week or two." She couldn't wait until this exam was over, so she could get dressed and return to class again. "Uh, how much longer are we gonna be?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:18 am

"Be patient, I don't want to accidently hurt you while I'm down here." He said as you feel his fingers lightly moving as if almost massaging your labia, making you wonder if this is even part of the exam. You then feel his fingers on your clit, pulling back the small covering and looking at the nub while he looked up at your reaction. "Just a bit more." He said before you suddenly felt two fingers push into your pussy and spreading apart as he looks inside you, his other hand holding a small flashlight. "Hmm, seems like you are not a virgin just like you said. Looks very healthy." He said and finally his fingers leave you and he writes down some things on his clipboard before having you get off the chair. "Alright, everything seems in order but you look like you could use some supplements since while you seem to be very healthy you appear to maybe lack some essential vitamins in your diet." He then goes to a cabinet and takes out a bottle of pills. "Just take one a day with dinner and you should notice a difference in your daily health."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:08 am

Catherine couldn't help but continue to feel nervous as he continued the exam. Half the time he seemed to be focused on just teasing reactions out of her body. Her eyes widened and she gasped as he started tweaking her clit. Then his fingers suddenly dug into her canal making her throw her head back and moan. By the time he was done looking around down there she found herself panting like she'd just finished a sprint. She waited a moment as he started to write down on his clipboard wondering if she could start getting dressed. Finally, he realized her desire and let her down where she began clothing herself once again. She found herself curious when he mentioned her needing supplements. She'd always thought she'd done pretty well for herself with her eating habits. She took the pill and looked at the label a moment before nodding. "Sure, is that all then?" She looked around for a clock wondering how much of class was left, or if she'd missed it entirely.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 am

Looking at the pill bottle it says it's a vitamin supplement and the ingredients all seemed to suggest that. The pills themselves are rounded and have a milky like color and look to them. "Yes, that will be all. If anything comes up though I may need to do another exam though only in rare cases does that happened." The doctor answers your question before handing you a note to give to the gym teacher that says you're clear for his class.

Looking at the time you see that you still got about another twenty minutes left for your class so you head back to your gym class. When you arrive you see that the gym teacher currently has the students running a quick lap around the track. "Ah, welcome back Catherine. Went well I see." He says as he takes the note. "Well take a quick lap and then we'll have you join the rest for some exercises. If you want you can stay after class so I can show you the exercises that you missed."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:52 am

The bottle appeared to be just as the doctor said, and she couldn't tell the pills from any other just from a look, so she supposed it was just as he said. He may be a bit on the creepy side, but he was still a doctor, after all. "Yeah, sure." She said hoping she wouldn't have much need for another examination from him. Taking the note she thanked him and returned to the class.

Only twenty minutes left. If she was still in High School, she'd seriously be considering taking her time and showing up just as the bell rang, but she didn't need a reputation as a slacker getting the faculty down on her, so she made decent pace back to the room and handed over the doctor's note. Nodding at the teacher's instructions, she got ready to take her run. "Sure, I have some time after class." With that, she got started on that lap.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games