Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 pm

"Well you did good for not playing in a while. You should consider getting into one of the sports teams." Jake said before you told him you were going to the showers now. "Hope to see you again too." He waves her off as she leaves before playing another game.

Entering the girl's locker room you find it to be quite large, plenty of lockers around and other girls were getting changed as well. You were more interested in the showers though, which was in the back of the locker room. Finding an empty locker that didn't seem to belong to anyone you can use it to hold your clothes as you take a shower. As you are getting changed another girl nearby notices you. "Oh hello there. I don't think I've seen you around before and I know just about everyone." This girl had long blonde hair and c-cup breasts which was easy to see since she was only in her underwear. "My name is Lilly." She said and you notice that her locker is open and there's a pompom in there. Maybe she's a cheerleader, you thought.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 am

Looking around, Catherine found her surprised at the size of the showers. She could see other girls either stripping to get in the shower or changing after. She began looking for an unoccupied locker near the shower. She was just halfway out of her sweaty clothing when the girl nearby caught her attention. She noticed the pom-poms in her locker meaning this Lilly was likely a cheerleader and should know most of the victims. She turned to the girl with a smile. "Yeah, I just arrived today. Tomorrow will be the first day." She held out her hand. "My name is Catherine." She couldn't help but blush, a little jealous of the younger girl that was much more developed than she was. After the handshake, she returns to removing her clothing. "So you know everyone around here? You must be quite the social butterfly."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:39 am

"Nice to meet you Catherine." She said as she took your hand and shook it. "Well I sort of know just about everyone, or at least know of everyone and you look like someone I would recognize. But yes, I tend to be a rather social person." Lily said as she undressed as well, about to hit the showers too it seemed. "So you just arrived then? Well have you looked around yet? If so what do you think of this high school so far?" she asked as she got a towel and some shampoo. "Oh, seems like you don't have a towel. You can barrow one of mine." She says as she hands you a spare towel.

Soon the two of you enter the showers and find a couple of stalls next to each other. "So Cathy, have any questions? I might be able to help you out some."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:10 am

"Other than the tour and walking from my room to the gym, no, I haven't really had much of a chance to look around here yet. What I have seen looks pretty impressive, but I haven't had the chance to see most of it up close yet." Catherine started looking around as she realized she'd forgotten to bring herself a towel before Lilly offered one of hers. "Oh, thank you. Sometimes I feel like I'd forget my own head if it wasn't attached." She takes the towel and walks with Lilly to the stall.

Stepping into one she thinks over Lilly's question. The principal had been pretty forward with calling the rumors false, so it shouldn't be too unusual for a new student to ask some questions, so she decided to press Lilly for some info. "Well, I was a little curious about the disappearances. The principal's so bothered he disputed them even though my dad and I didn't even bring them up. If you're as social as you say, I'd think you'd know a thing or two." Letting on that she knew many cheerleaders were victims would have been too suspicious. Good thing she'd came up with another excuse to turn to Lilly.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 am

"Oh..." Lilly seemed to pause and think for a moment after hearing your question. "Well...while the principal told you about them we're not really supposed to talk about them to prevent rumors and paranoia. He probably only told you so he can say that they know about the issue and are working about it since the disappearances are not a secret."

"I don't know much myself about any of it, but some of my friends in the cheerleader squad have been victims and the strange thing is there was no clues, like they just disappeared. Nothing on the cameras or if they even left the campus first, at least that's what I've heard." She explains before holding up a bottle of body soap. "Get my back and I'll get yours?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:12 am

Catherine nodded at Lilly's initial explanation. "I get that, but the secrecy kind of got me curious." She looked away a bit when Lilly brought up her friends on the squad. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you knew any of the victims. It's kind of scary though, that they weren't seen getting grabbed or leaving the campus."

She smiled when Lilly pulled out the body soap. "Sure." She reaches out for the bottle and getting to work on Lilly's back with the body soap making sure to work it in deep. "So kinds of things are there for students to do around here?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:33 am

"Well they kind of have to keep these things from getting too loud to avoid parents from panicking and pulling their students out. And it's okay, I'm just lucky I haven't been a victim yet." She responded after your comments about the abductions.

"Thanks~" Lily says as she lets you enter her stall and turns her back to you, giving you a view of her round ass with a size that matched her breasts. "Mmm, that's nice~ Anyways, there's plenty to do, the gym being an example. If you want something more specific to your tastes you should check out the clubs they have around here. If you're the bookworm type we got a pretty good library and if you want you could always become a cheerleader." Once she felt her back was clean enough she turns around, exposing herself but not seeming to mind. "Want me to get your back now?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 am

Catherine nodded as she cleaned Lilly's back. "Yeah, it would sound scary if something like that happened. Just to be safe, it's probably best to tell someone if we notice something suspicious. Would you be willing to listen if I saw or heard something strange? It would help me feel safer." She said hoping Lilly would do the same in sharing any strange goings ons with her as well.

She couldn't help but feel a little jealous of this younger girl. Both her breasts and rear were definitely more well-developed than her own making her feel a bit like a little girl. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll keep using the gym, and I heard about the clubs. Have a pamphlet for the fair this week and everything." She barely held back a snort when the girl mentioned the cheerleading squad. "Not really sure I'd be a good fit for the cheer squad." Once Lilly's back was taken care of she gave Lilly a pat on the back. "Sure, in here, or the other stall?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:22 am

"Sure, though you should probably tell campus security first. I know I would but I can tell you if I hear anything if it helps you feel better. Being new here and hearing about what's happening must be scary for you."

Putting soap in her hands Lily starts rubbing them against your upper back. "Oh I'm sure you'll fit right in. You seem to be cheerful enough to be one." She giggles some. "And you don't need to worry about these-" her hands suddenly found their way to your smaller chest, "holding you back. I saw how you looked at mine and I'm sure yours will fill out soon~" She gives your small breasts a small grope before going back to your back. "But if cheer squad isn't for you then I suggest the clubs unless you want to join a sports team."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:44 am

"Yeah, but I'd still feel better having some friends to tell too." Catherine closed her eyes and relaxed as Lilly got to work on her back, but she tensed up when Lilly brought up her chest. She was already past the time to be developing, but she certainly couldn't risk blowing her cover by implying her real age. "S-sure, maybe you're right." She said sounding unconvinced. "I'll be sure to think about it, but I'm not sure yet what I'll go for." Once her back was done, Catherine gave Lilly a nod. "Thanks for that." She went back to finishing her shower. "So what plans do you have for the rest of the day?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:50 pm

"Oh I'm sure they will grow out in time; some are late bloomers is all." Lily gave you some reassurance on your breasts as she went back to washing your back for a bit. When asked about her plans as you return to your stall she thinks for a bit. "Well I was thinking of quickly going over a cheer routine with the others for next practice. Other than that I was probably going to get some food or go back to my room for the day."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Catherine got interested hearing Lilly would be meeting with the rest of the cheer team. It would be good to at least be friendly with other likely victims. "If it's just going to be a quick meeting, would you mind if I went with you? Might be nice to get to know a few more girls around here before starting classes tomorrow." Satisfied she was cleaned up Catherine turned off the shower turning around as she waited for Lilly's response.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:29 am

"Um, sure I guess that's okay. I'm mostly just meeting with a few members so they know what we're doing next time." Lily said as she finished her shower and turned off the water before drying off with a towel. Once the two of you were dried off and redressed she leads you to the quad area where you saw Lily approach three other girls, all about the same build as Lily except maybe a bit smaller.

"Hey girls, this is my new friend Catherine who just enrolled in our school." Lily introduces you to her friends who greet you kindly.

"Are you going to become a cheerleader too? Is that why you're here?" A girl with blonde pigtails asked rather quickly. She looked to be the youngest out of everyone and her build was a lot closer to yours as well and she seemed to be the energetic type as well.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:54 am

"Oh that's okay, I really didn't have anything else planned anyway so just about anything to meet more classmates would be good. Especially if it's with someone I already know." She joined Lilly in toweling off and getting redressed.

Lilly really wasn't kidding when she said a few, Catherine thought as she looked over the three girls giving them a friendly wave. "Hello, I'm Catherine. It's nice to meet you." She said once Lilly had introduced her.

She blushed when what appeared to be the youngest one pressed her about joining the cheer squad. "Well, I haven't really decided. Mostly, I was just trying to meet a few people around school, and Lilly was so friendly that I thought she must know some pretty good people around here, so I asked if I could follow her around a bit. Don't let me get in the way of your routine, I'll just observe for now." She took a quick look around the area. It was unlikely she'd see something suspicious, but it couldn't hurt to be aware anyway.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 am

"Oh well that's a shame. We could use a couple more members." The energetic girl said as she looked back to Lily who had turned to you. "Don't worry, we're just going over which routine to do next time. We're sorta like the leaders of the cheer squad so we organize things. Just making sure we're on the same page before we tell the others." She explains to you before turning to talk to her friends.

Looking around you didn't see anything suspicious, everything seemed normal for a high school. It's about ten minutes later when Lily had finished talking to her friends. "Alright, that's done. Did you want to hang out some more? I don't want to take too much of your time since you start tomorrow and you probably want to be ready."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:19 am

Catherine giggled at the energetic girl. "Sorry, I'm just not so sure about it myself right now." She wondered if the Cheer Squad was having trouble filling the vacancies caused by the disappearances. She watched intently as the girls practiced keeping an eye out for anything unusual.

By the time it was over, she'd seen nothing, but she'd known it was a long shot from the beginning anyway. She nodded when Lilly asked about hanging out some more. "Sure, I can hang out a bit longer before I need to turn in for the night."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:55 pm

"How about a quick bite at the café if you're hungry? Or we can just go to your room and I can help you settle in." Lily suggests to you. "I can't hang out for too long though since I also need to prepare for tomorrow. I still need to look over my schedule for tomorrow and make sure I have everything I need."

It seems you were already making a fast friend with Lily, a socialable cheerleader that you might be able to ask about for rumors and the like but so far you haven't learned much yet and it might not be best to ask Lily of too much yet.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Catherine gave a nod. "Sure, I could go for something to eat." It would also give her an excuse to see the place she'd be making her reports. "That's fine, don't let me interfere with anything important you have to take care of."

She was glad she'd made good friends quickly with someone who must have known some of the victims. She'd make a good informant once Catherine was sure she could ask questions without arousing suspicion. For now she'd just enjoy the girl's company though she did wonder how Lilly would react once she knew who Catherine really was.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:31 am

"Well then I'll treat you to the school's café which is open till about 8 PM and opens at about 7 in the morning." Lily says as she leads you to the café. The café was a nice and cozy place with plenty of students sitting around eating and chatting. There were also some TVs around for students to have some entertainment as they eat.

"Oh cool, they have breakfast for dinner today!" Lily says as the two of you approach the counter where the food was and it was indeed breakfast foods like pancakes, eggs, bacon, cereal, etc. Once the two of you had your food the two of you sit down and chat a bit, making some small talk and letting you have the option to question Lily further.
---
Once the two of you had finished eating it was getting late and time for you two get ready. Saying goodbye to Lily you head to your room, most of your belongings still packed away and you haven't done much to prepare for tomorrow yet.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:11 am

Catherine smiled as Lilly offered to treat her to the cafe. "Oh, thank you so much. I really appreciate it." She walked along with Lilly as the made their way there. She noticed the T.V.'s around in case they wanted to watch something though considering what she was at the school for, she'd probably be more interested in talking to other students.

She looked at the spread of food available picking out some pancakes, eggs, and bacon before sitting down and chatting with Lilly. There was one question she was interested in getting out of Lilly as the ate. "That other girl made it sound like you were a little short on membership. I'd think there'd be plenty of girls in school clamoring for a place on the cheer squad."

Once they were done with the food, Catherine bid Lilly farewell and returned to her room looking over the things she needed to unpack, and preparations needed to be made. Well, she'd put this off long enough, so she got to work getting herself settled in.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games