Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:30 pm

"Glad to hear it. I'll be looking forward to it." As he opens the door, you see a Mikemon waiting for Gesomon. He gives you a look followed by an appreciative wink before the door is shut. There isn't too much you're able to do to freshen up, but the comb manages to make your fur at least a little presentable even if you practically reek of sex and sweat right now. Heading down to the tavern, you can see some of the staff eyeing you as if aware of what had happened. Making your way outside quickly, you find some Mon tearing the fighting ring apart and moving tables and chairs away. You can see no signs of Impmon or her manager though you do see Guilmon still hanging about.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:13 am

Gatomon blushes deeply as the Mikemon sees her completely exposed and dripping cum and juices and then winks at her. Once she had herself looking more presentable Gatomon thinks that right after finding Impmon she should take a shower as soon as possible. Redressed she heads back down into the tavern and couldn't help but blush again as some of the staff eye her, probably knowing what just happened to her upstairs. Going outside she doesn't see Impmon but she does see the Guilmon she was again. "Excuse me." She says to the Guilmon as she walks over to him. "Do you know where Impmon went?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:00 am

Calling out to Guilmon without using his name, many of the workers stop what they're doing looking to you in case you were referring to them. They all give you the once-over before a supervisor gets them back to work leaving you to approach the one whose attention you'd actually wanted. He was seated facing away from you, but he stands up and turns to face you as you approach. He looks you up and down while taking a strong stance. You can see a little of the wind pulled from his sails when you ask him where you can find Impmon. "Oh, and what are you looking for her for?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:27 pm

When the Guilmon takes a strong stance Gatomon tenses for a moment, thinking he might attack or something but he seems to back down a bit when she mentioned Impmon. "Well she's my friend and letting me stay with her. I was hoping to catch her after her match but...it seems I took too long to get here." She then smiles a bit kindly at him. "Good match, by the way. It was hard to tell which of you would win. I'm sure you'll do even better next time." She said to him, trying to be nice and hoping to be on his good side so he helps her out with finding Impmon.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:15 am

He seemed to relax a little as you compliment the fight sitting up just a bit more upright. "Thanks, almost thought I had her early on, but she didn't seem to think so." He stands up perking up a bit. "but enough about that." He moves beside you placing his arm over your shoulder. "Yeah, I think she went back to her hotel, but if you're looking to meet up with a fighter, I am right here." His claws give a firm squeeze of your side as he speaks just a bit hopefully.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Gatomon blushes and recoils lightly when the Guilmon suddenly moves to her side and places an arm around her shoulder, his claw at her side and squeezing her a bit. "Th-Thanks, but I was looking for her since she's my friend and letting me stay at her place but I doubt I can get into her room without her..." She said. "Also, I don't think you want to be around me right now; not until Ive had a good shower at least." She said as she lightly places a hand over his claw. "I'm...flattered by your interest in me though."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:34 pm

He seems mildly disappointed as you try to brush him off, but he lets you go rather than press further. "Yeah sure, As I said, she and her manager went back to their hotel." He leans in close whispering in your ear. "Just between you and me though I think they might be a bit busy. Even if she walked away once I was done eating her out, she looked like she needed more. As for a bath, I don't mind a girl that's dirty, and I do have a shower in my room if you wanna clean up before you go seeing your friends." He places a claw just over your tail giving a firm squeeze before pulling it back.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:24 am

Gatomon couldn't help but blush a bit when Guilmon implies that Impmon and her manager might be fucking right now because she knows that they do; she even walked in on it and became a part of it. She then tenses as he gave her a form squeeze and she couldn't help but consider his offer maybe. "Well...is your room nearby? I rather not walk all the way to the hotel how I am right now..." She said and wonders if he was staying here, the same hotel, or a different place close by. She honestly did really want a good shower after all she's been threw and if she was being honest with herself, getting a bit more dirty just for a shower didn't seem that bad to her at this point.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:32 am

He smirks as you ask about his room. "Yeah, I got a room at a place a little closer. It's not as nice a place from what I hear, but it's good enough for me." He leaves his arm around you shoulder as he begins leading you to his hotel. The front room is much smaller than this place. "It's not much to look at, but the rooms are pretty good." He leads you to his room. It's similarly less impressive than Impmon's, but the room looks clean, and the beds soft. He barely has the door shut behind you before his claw is at your crotch giving it a firm squeeze as his muzzle moves in to nip at an ear.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:37 am

"Well...I suppose I can stop by your room for just a bit..." She said before he places his arm around her shoulder without any permission from her and begins to lead her to his hotel. The hotel isn't as glamourous as the one she had stayed in with Impmon but it was still nice and big enough for a few people to be in. At the very least the place looked well maintained and comfortable. Before she could even take a step towards the bathroom she felt his claw grasp her crotch, making her squeal a bit in surprise before his begins to nip at his ear. "G-Geez...You d-don't want to wait at all..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:32 am

He shakes his head. "After eating that girl up on stage with everyone watching and not getting my rocks off, I'm not in much of a waiting mood. Plus, you want to get washed up and go see your friend, don't you?" His cock had begun growing as soon as he felt your soft folds in his palm. Turning around, he delivers a slap to your ass while rubbing his cock against the soft fur of your belly. Almost as soon as it touches there, he gasps and a burst of pre is left in your fur. At the very least, with him so worked up, you're not sure he's going to last very long. "Crawl up onto the bed and show me what you got."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:57 pm

Gatomon gasps and moans as he rubs her pussy with his palm, making her hips rock with the same motion as his palm. She then yelps out as he spanks her plush rear before his cock rubs against her furry belly. The feline is rather surprised that he shoots out some pre into her fur the moment he touched her belly with his cock; it seems like he got rather worked up from earlier. Obeying his command she moves over to the bed, taking off her clothes as she does and she gets on her hands and knees. She lowers her breasts to the bed while her rear rises a bit higher. She blushes as she raises her tail out of the way, fully exposing her already damp folds as she spreads her legs a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Guilmon watches you expose your pussy to him with a big grin on his face. "Yeah, you certainly look like you had some fun during the show." He pokes a claw into your cunny stirring up the old cum you still had in there. "Did you get yourself a nice fucking while I ate your friend out on stage?" Pulling the digit out, he makes sure to flick your clit on the way before grabbing both of your hips and pulling you into place teasing the head of his cock against your sodden cunt. "Hmm, normally I'd do a bit more foreplay, but getting blue balled like that has left me a little riled up, and you seem moist enough already. He pulls your hips back into his thrust hilting you on the first go.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 pm

Gatomon blushes deeper when he assumed she had fun during the show and he didn't know how right he was as she didn't remember the exact number of patrons that used her during the time Guilmon ate out Impmon. "Y-Yeah..." She answered him a bit shyly while groaning a bit from his claw playing with her pussy before he flicks her clit, making her let out a small squeal before he mounts her. He then thrusts into her and hilts in a single thrust, making her back arch and a lewd cry sounds out of her mouth from being fully spread in one thrust. Her hips tremble from the sudden forceful thrust that entered her deepest parts with not build up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 am

Guilmon grunts as you spread around his shaft only waiting moments before he began to pull out and thrust back in. You could feel hos sharp his claws were as they took hold of your hips though he was careful enough to only barely prick the skin as he bucked wildly into you. "MMmm, this is great, but I think doggy style's a little played out. How about a little switch." With only that as warning, he rolls his body taking you with him as he lays down on the bed beside where you had been a few moments ago with you sitting in his lap facing away. He strengthens his grip and begins to lift you up off his lap showing his strength as a fighter before letting go to allow you to fall back down his length again.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Gatomon gasps and moans as he thrusts in and out of her eager pussy while his claws hold her hips tight enough so she felt the points of his claws without piercing her skin. When he suggested a switch she wasn't sure what he meant until he suddenly rolls them over, making her cry out in surprise before she finds herself sitting in his lap and facing away. Before she could look back to him he gripped her hips tighter and began to lift her up with ease and then has her fall back on his length, making her cry out as he gets deep in her. Her hands fall to his legs for balance, making her bend over a bit and her rear stick out a bit towards him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:04 am

Seeing your ass jut back toward him, Guilmon takes a claw off your hips to give it a squeeze. "Mmm, nice and soft." He gives it a slap watching as your rear jiggles from the impact. With only one hand on your hip though he has some difficulty lifting you requiring you to help keep you moving up and down his length. Leaning forward, his tongue runs up and down the back of your neck tickling the flesh their lightly. "Mmm, turn around little kitten. I wanna watch those breasts bouncing now." You're pretty sure he could turn you around if he wanted, but he seems to want you to do it yourself.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:05 am

Gatomon gasps out as she feels him squeeze than spank her plush heart shaped rear as he makes her ride his cock for a bit. She shudders and groans as he reaches up to lick at her exposed neck. He then asks her to turn around so that she's facing him but also that she turn herself around. Taking a moment to breath she tries to position her hands and feet so she could turn herself around. She tries to turn quickly but she only gets half way as she cries out from having herself turn with his ridged cock still inside of her pussy. Taking another moment to steady herself she turns around fully and is panting heavily with her pussy lightly convulsing around the shaft that she just turned herself on.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:08 am

Guilmon groans in delight as you twist yourself around him his cock enjoying the movement and shots another burst of pre inside of you. When you're turned around, he reaches around to get two clawfuls of ass using them to bounce you up and down. His eyes fall to your breasts bouncing and jiggling before his eyes for only a moment before he takes a nipple between his lips suckling on the nub while his tongue lashes back and forth. The pleasure makes your head spin leaving you ill-prepared for the next surprise. While you're riding out the pleasure of his cock, his tongue, and his claws, you are suddenly slapped in the rear drawing your eye behind to wear his tail had struck. He then pulls your cheeks apart hotdogging the thick tail into your ass crack.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:30 pm

The feline barely has time to recover as the Guildmon is quick to grab her plush rear and make her bounce on his cock again. Her hands grasp his shoulder as she moans and cries out from having him move her up and down his cock and making her breasts bounce around. She then lets out a lewd cry as she felt him take a nipple between his lips to suckle and lick it, her pussy tightening more from this extra burst of pleasure. Her eyes dull a bit from the pleasure as her head is put into another lust filled daze. To keep her from getting used to anything he surprises her by slapping her plush ass with his tail, making her jump a bit on his cock before she looks back and sees his tail. She gasps sharply as she feels it move between her cheeks and her eyes widen as she realizes just how much he can control his tail and how there's a hole vulnerable there to him.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games