Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:19 am

His hands tense and stop moving for a moment as he considers what you're saying. "Heh, am I really that transparent?" His hands get back to their work, but you notice they're a little less uncertain as they get firmly into your lower back. "Sorry, ever since this all happened. I've been dreaming about something like this happening, but I never thought something like this would happen, or that it would be such a lovely woman, so I've been distracting myself with my work to keep my mind off of it." His hand finally moves to the base of your tail, but he at least has the control to begin washing the base of your tail though it means he's still delaying his eventual arrival on your ass.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:39 am

"R-Really? With how this virus has changed everyone and things in general I would assume it would be easy for you to... hook up with some female around here." She said as she has already seen plenty of debauchery in this town alone. When he reached the base of her tail she gasps a bit as her body tenses some from having him wash there, that part always having been a bit sensitive but with this new body it was even more sensitive now. And she also knows that her rear is next and she was already gasping a bit from her tail being washed.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:25 am

He shrugs, "I'm not really the most aggressive guy, so I find it hard to really get up the nerve to go for a girl. The few times I have, another guy, usually several, usually makes his move before me. I'm not really comfortable with sharing a girl either." His hands finally make their way down from the base of your tail to your soft rear digging his finger into the soft flesh. He certainly seemed to be getting more confident than when he started as he parted your cheeks to get a look at your pucker.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:53 am

"I see... Still though I think just a small amount of confidence would get you someone nowadays." She said before gasping as his hands reach her plush rear and he digs his fingers into her soft flesh there. Gatomon then squeals a bit and blushes as she felt him spreading her cheeks apart and exposing her tailhole and pussy. She gives a quick glance over her shoulder to look at him as he was admiring her from behind.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:16 am

"Oh, yeah, sure..." He sounds very distracted though you are left to wonder if his interaction with you might give him a little more confidence. When you look back, you can see his eyes are fixated on your pucker as it quivers a bit in response to being exposed to the open air even of this warmer room. The way he stares makes him look far more than just curious about your back door. Finally, he breaks the silence. "Have you ever had anything...in...there?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:13 pm

The feline can't help but shudder as he keeps her plush cheeks spread while looking at her tight tailhole. She then blushes deeply at her question. "U-Um... Y-Yeah, a few times now...." She answered him honestly while trying not to shift around while he continues to stare and hold her ass open. "Wh-Why do you ask?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:58 am

He bites his lower lip as you inform him that you had done anal a few times. "Uh, even before the change, it's always been something I've wanted to try." His fingers tremble with excitement as he thinks a moment while staring at your pucker so hard, you almost wonder if he was trying to penetrate with his gaze alone. "Would you mind if I..." His voice trembles as he askes the question before hesitating a moment.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:28 am

She turns more red as she feels his hands trembling with clear excitement before she turns crimson at his half finished request. "...S-Sure, but let's not take too long or mate t-too much of a m-mess." She stammers out a bit shyly as she was almost as flustered at him. Her tail lifts up and to the side to be out of his way.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:31 am

"Sure, I can be quick. Not sure how clean I can be." The last part is muttered under his breath as you feel him shifting closer. His cock twitches in excitement as soon as the tip brushes against your pucker. His breathing hitches for a moment before he gets it under control and spreads your tail hole open around his length. "Oh wow, that's really tight and warm, but kinda in a different way." He held it in there twitching for a moment before chiding himself. "RIght, not too long." He begins pulling out a little smoother than he'd thrusted with your pussy, but he still seemed a bit unsure of himself.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:55 am

Gatomon gasps as she felt the tip of his cock against her tailhole before she squeals as he pushes into her ass. She could feel him twitching inside of her tight ass and she gasps and groans as he pulls out a bit but she could feel how unsure his movements were. "F-Fuck... F-Forget what I said and just fuck my ass!" She shouts to him as she bends over and places her hands on the floor and pushes her plush rear towards him. "W-We can clean up any mess just fuck me..." She breathes out.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:32 am

He jumps, and his cock twitches as you just yell for him to fuck you with such desperation in your voice. "Right, yes." He takes hold of your hips panting as he slams himself completely within you. He wasn't the biggest male you'd had, but as horny as you were, he was still very satisfying when he was lodged fully inside of you. As he pulls back out, you feel his pre spill inside of you, and when he pushes back in, you feel a little of it leak out around him running down your ass crack.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:57 pm

Gatomon cries out and arches her body as he slams himself to the hilt inside of her right ass. While he wasn't the biggest he was more than big enough for her tight and sensitive holes. Her ass lightly squeezes on his cock as he stays inside of her rear before finally pulling back and leaving a trail of pre in her. She moans as he starts tot thrust in and out of her ass, filling her with his pre and lubing her tight ass. Her hands ball up against the floor and she lowers her front a bit to raise her rear higher to him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:46 am

You hear him groan in delight as you raise your ass giving him a better angle of entry. His hands move to your shoulders. He gave them a squeeze, but his hands shivered a moment as if he was hesitating about something. He must have gotten over his hesitance quickly though because he pushed your shoulders forward pressing your chest down against the tiles as he began pistoning even faster into your eager ass. "Oh fuck Gatoman, you feel so good. I wish I could fuck your ass forever."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:38 am

The feline lifts her head a bit as she felt his hands on her shoulders, wondering a bit as to why he is now squeezing them a bit. Then he suddenly pushes her down, pressing her head and her large breasts against the cool tiles which makes her rear raise higher before he really starts to pound her ass. "F-Fuuuuck!~" She practically screams out in submissive pleasure as he pistons into her tight ass. Her pussy was heavily leaking her sweet honey, dripping down her inner thighs and making a small puddle below her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:57 am

With your ass lifted a little more, his balls started slapping against your cunny splattering your juices all over his sack and your own thighs. His cock started throbbing faster signaling he was getting close as he began thrusting even faster in a rush to cum into your tight, spasming asshole. "Oh, fuck yes!" With one last thrust, he held himself balls deep in your ass gasping out as his cock throbbed and spasmed before you felt the first burst of spunk enter your ass. One hand remained on your shoulder holding you down while the other held your tail up and out of the way.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:40 am

Feeling his sack slapping against her winking and drooling pussy made Gatomon feels even more pleasure in addition to the cock pounding her ass. She could feel him throbbing in her tight ass and she was about to reach her orgasm as well. Soon he buries himself balls deep in her ass and fills her with his seed while he kept her down by her shoulder and kept her ass up by her tail. Her orgasmic scream sounds out as her holes tighten down and milk his cock while her juices squirt out to add to the wet mess on them and the puddle below.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:23 pm

He groans as he fills up your spasming backdoor. "Hmm, glad we didn't do this in the front room. Wouldn't want those guys to hear you against and intrude." After having weakened a little, you felt his cock spasm harder again as if reminding him that he had you to himself was extra exciting for him. When his orgasm finally tapered off, he finally released his grip on your shoulder and tail letting you loose as he leaned back to relax his cock popping from your pucker. Already, you can feel a trickle of his cum leak out.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:34 am

When he finally released her she goes a bit limp on the ground, her lower body lowering to the ground as she breathes heavily. Cum leaks from her stuffed tailhole and drips down over her pussy and to the ground below. She lays there panting for a bit before eventually she pushes herself up a bit. "G-Good thing we're... in here..." So said as she turns her head to look at the mess at her rear. "Going to need a bit to clean up..." She says as she is still panting some before trying to clean herself up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:47 am

As you turn, you find him staring a little at the dribble of his load leaking out of your ass. "Whoa, I didn't think there'd be that much." As you thought about it, this second orgasm seemed to have made more of a mess than he did earlier. "Oh, yeah, do you want me to help you out with that?" He certainly seemed excited by the thought though you noticed his cock had gone fully limp. Perhaps, he was satisfied enough to not get worked up by touching your ass now?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:20 am

"Y-Yeah... I could use the help... I rather not leave with a mess dripping from me..." She said as she sits up but keeps herself bent over a bit so he could easier get at her plush rear to clean. As he gets her backside she focuses on her front, wanting to wash her breasts a bit with how they were pressed to the ground only moments ago as she was getting her ass pounded.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games