Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 am

Hackmon smiles, "Well, not sure what good looking for a place to stay before you have any money to pay for it will do. I do know a way you might be able to make some money though. There's a Mon who fashions himself an information broker. With all the odd stuff going on he's been looking to catch up with all the new knowledge that has been coming up. If you've seen anything strange it could be worth something to him, or you could always agree to be a subject to one of his new experiments, too." With the way he said experiments, you couldn't help but worry about just what kinds of experiments someone could be pulling after these lustful changes have overtaken everyone.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Gatomon mentally cursed to herself, forgetting that she needs money in order to get a place to stay for a night meaning she had her priorities reversed. When the Hackmon said he had a way she could make money she was just about to smack him and say she wasn't going to give him another show till he mentioned a Digimon that is looking for info and test subjects though the second job didn't sound that good to her. "Well...I suppose I do have something I can tell him. I doubt I'll like his experiments though... Where is this Mon then?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Hackmon grins as you show interest in meeting this information broker of his. "Should I really just tell you for free? I mean finding the guy is important to you. I think that deserves some kind of finders fee if you ask me." He says clearly wanting to get something out of you in exchange for the information about who this Mon is. He let that sink in for a moment before continuing. "I mean, I'm not going to ask for something too major. I'll tell you right where to find him if we go somewhere nice and secluded, and you let me watch you masturbate. What do ya say?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:41 am

Gatomon glares at the Hackmon when he said he wouldn't tell her for free. Her teeth clench a bit in a small growl before she blushes deeply from what he wanted her to do for the information. "Wh-Why would I do that? I c-could just go ask around for him if he's that well know." Gatomon said as she blushed deeply, the Hackmon clearly seeing just how much his offer easily embarrassed her. "I c-cant just do something like that anyways, not with someone...watching."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:32 am

Even as you mention finding someone else to give you the information his grin doesn't let up. "You sure about that? He's always had a reputation as a strange guy, and the change has only made it worse. You tell most people who you're looking for, and you'll have rumors about you for sure. Of course, if I got something in return, I wouldn't say a word to anyone. Plus, is what I'm asking for really all that bad? It's not like I'm asking to do anything to you myself. I just want a nice front row seat. You could just pretend I'm not even there."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:53 am

Gatomon opened her mouth to argue but then realized she didn't have any kind of argument against him. She had no idea if he was telling the truth or not but he showed no sign of lying with how confident he was being. And with how little knowledge she had of this place and the Digimon here she didn't have any evidence to suggest he was lying about anything. Her blush deepens and she rubs her arm nervously. "F-Fine, but I want a very private place if I'm going to do this for you. I don't want anyone else watching."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:21 pm

"Anyone watching but me." He corrected with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Of course, of course, follow me." He led you through the town. You didn't notice anyone paying you much mind, but you couldn't help but wonder if this guy had a reputation that might start rumors as well if you followed him somewhere. He led you to a small apartment building letting you in. Opening the room, you noticed it looked more like an office than an apartment. There was a female Biyomon sitting at a desk filling some paperwork who Hackmon gave a silent nod to before leading you into a bedroom in the back. "Alright, we'll have some privacy back here. You can go ahead and get started on the bed. Unless you'd prefer the floor."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Gatomon follows the Hackmon, blushing a bit as she does and tries to keep some distance between them as she didn't want other Digimon to get the wrong idea about her. The white feline is quite surprised when she enters his apartment room which was more like an office. Did he run some sort of business here, she thought. It seemed that way since he seemed to have his own secretary. Entering the bedroom she blushes some as she remembers why she is here. "The b-bed is fine...By the way, who was the Biyomon and do you have some kind of business here?" She asked out of curiosity as she got into the bed and took a moment to get comfortable on it. Once he had answered her and she got comfortable she begins to blush deeply as she hesitates. Slowly she spreads her legs, her mini skirt unable to hide her nethers in her current position of sitting back on the bed. Slowly she brings a hand down to her pussy and rubs herself, gasping a bit sharply as she had forgotten how much more sensitive her pussy is now with her new body.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 am

Once you were in the room Hackmon gave a nod. "Oh, you mean all that. Yeah, you could say that. I own the building and use this apartment as my office. Left this bedroom back here for those times I'm here late and need to crash. As for Biyomon, she's my secretary." With his explanation done, he watches eagerly as you get up on the bed. He started to look a bit pensive when you hesitated, but his smirk returned once you lifted the skirt out of the way. Your pussy was indeed sensitive as you began to touch it, and you couldn't escape the fact that you were being watched either. You felt the bed shift with the weight of Hackmon getting onto the foot of the bed, but he didn't make any move to approach closer than that. As he rested on his haunches, you could see his cock starting to grow out from between his legs though that didn't stop him from making comments about your show. "C'mon now, pull that top down a bit. I wanna get a good look at those melons."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:03 am

As Gatomon began to rub her pussy she saw the Hackmon get onto the bed and even though he was staying at the foot of the bed she backed up as much as she could. Looking a bit lower she sees his cock emerging from its sheath and she looked away while blushing deeper through her white fur. "D-Didn't you get enough of a look earlier?" She said in response to his comment on taking her shirt down. While she didn't want to indulge him more than she already was she decided that she wanted this done sooner more. With her free hand she pulls her top down, letting her large breasts out and grasping on. She couldn't help but let out a sharp gasp when her thumb went over her nipple, also more sensitive than they used to be. Her claw tipped fingers were already glistening with her juices, surprising her as she never got this aroused so quickly from the few times she's masturbated in the past.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:16 am

You could practically feel Hackmon's gaze crawling up and down your body as you started working your body for his pleasure. This was only made more clear to you when you began to hear the sound of his claws stroking along the length of his shaft. You couldn't help but notice he was doing so at a pace that matched your own. It certain;y wasn't helped by the occasional lusty comment he gave. "Ohh, that's nice. Really work yourself in there. I swear I could never get tired of watching those tits bounce." The shame of your exposure mixed in an odd way with the pleasure of working your pussy into a soaked frenzy. The feeling seemed to egg each other as if competing to see which feeling could overwhelm you first, but if you let your shame stop you, you'd have to find another way to find this information broker, and what you'd already done to satisfy this male's desires would have been a shameful waste.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Gatomon couldn't recall a time she has felt so embarrassed as she rubs her already wet pussy in front of the Hackmon. His words made her blush deeper and feel even more embarrassed and even, much to her shame, excited at how he watched and commented on her. Peeking at him she sees his own length which made her face go red and she closes her eyes and turns her head away as she pushes her fingers in and out of her pussy. A part of her felt like stopping but she's already come this far so she managed to push aside her shame for now as she fingers herself faster, her other hand starting to pinch her nipple to further arouse her. Moans and gasps escape her lips as she masturbates, her breathing getting heavier as she felt her orgasm building up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:54 am

As you began to work your fingers faster, you could feel his fapping speed up to keep pace with you still as if he was imagining that he was fucking you and pleasuring you so skillfully. "That's it girl, really work yourself up to a peek. I want to see you gush. I want to smell your scent on these covers for the next week. Mmm, I said I sometimes stay here overnight if I'm working late, but maybe I'll stay here sometime just to sleep close to your scent and dream of you." If you cared to look, you could see his cock was now drooling pre liberally and throbbing. He was clearly getting close. You began wondering if he'd let you stop once he'd come, and if he did, would you be able to stop yourself having already gotten so close?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:20 pm

The feline tries her best to ignore the Hackmon and his lewd words that she felt were getting to her more than they would have if she wasn't masturbating for him in this new body of hers. "C-Can you n-not say such things p-please?" She stammers as she tries to bring herself to an orgasm for the male's entertainment. Taking a peek at him again her eyes get drawn to his cock which was throbbing and leaking pre and she found herself starring a bit, her pussy winking against her fingers as if wanting what she was looking at over her fingers. Shutting her eyes closed and turning her head she pushes her fingers deeper and faster, her breathing getting very heavy and her moans louder as her orgasm built up. Even though a part of her wanted this to end with her orgasm so close she didn't think of stopping either, not while so close to release.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:08 pm

The male chuckles as you make it known how much his lewd words bother you. "Oh don't be such a prude. I'm just having a bit of fun while I watch you toy with your own body for my amusement." He licks his lips. "You know, I didn't ask you to play with your tits, and you went and did it of your own accord. Ohh, not that I mind at all." His hands stop for a moment holding his cock still and letting it just throb in front of you. "And look at you so shamelessly watching me stroke my cock like that." He squeezes the base of his cock and slowly moves his hand up to the tip where a bead of pre is practically squeezed out of the shaft. "I only said you had to masturbate for me to find out where the guy you're looking for is, but I wouldn't mind having some more fun with you after the deal is done. Just two Mon having a good fuck after getting themselves worked up." He got back to fapping to the sight of you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:16 am

Gatomon doesn't think she could blush any deeper as the Hackmon keeps saying lewd things to her as he clearly makes it know just how much he was enjoying the show and how lewd she looked. Yet despite wanting to deny his words her fingers only moved faster and her orgasm got closer. Peeking at him again she sees him squeezing his length harder and pre was starting to drip from his shaft, the sight for some reason she didn't know stroked the flames of arousal inside of her. "Y-You said j-just this." She responds to him about his commend of having more fun after this but very shortly after saying that, the image of his cock spreading her open in her head for a moment, her fingers push deep inside of her and arching her back she cries out and cums, her juices squirting out around her fingers and soaking the sheets with some drops managing to land on the Hackmon.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 am

Hackmon chuckled as you mentioned the deal. "Of course, and I said I'd keep my end of the bargain, but I certainly wouldn't turn you down if you wanted to have a little fun after, no strings attached." His eyes widened as you came and squirted out so much of your juices. "Didn't even know a girl could cum like that." He didn't seem to mind the spray hitting him. In fact, he went ahead and gathered some of the fem-cum in a claw and brought it up to his muzzle taking a quick sniff before putting it in his mouth. This seemed to be enough for him as the head of his cock bulged just before the first burst of cum was unleashed. The first shot shooting all the way up to your navel. That also managed to leave some on the underside of your new skirt. The peak of the second shot landed directly on the fingers currently buried in your snatch. "So what do you think, girl? Pretty impressive, huh?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:43 pm

When the intense bliss of her orgasm passed Gatomon lays back on the bed sprawled out and panting heavily, never having came so hard from just masturbating before. It seemed that with this new body her orgasms were intense and left her head in a bit of a daze. She is taken out of her daze when she felt his hot seed land on her stomach and the hand still buried inside of her pussy. "I g-guess so..." She barely manages to say in her panting state as she sits up a bit and looks at the cum on her skirt. "Damn it, I just got this skirt..." She complains a bit as she tries to wipe it off and hopes it doesn't stain.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:57 am

As you try to wipe away the cum, you find it clinging to the fabric stubbornly. It likely wouldn't come out by just wiping. "Oh my, so sorry about that. That kind of stain is common enough though that no one should really ask a question when you go to get it washed." He steps in a little closer looking at your soaked hands. "Oh yes, I promised you some directions, didn't I? There's a mansion just off the east end of town. The owner, Datamon, is who you're looking for." He gives you a smile as he quickly leans in and runs his tongue over your finger giving a hmm of satisfaction as he tastes your juices.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:16 am

"D-Don't you have something here I can wash it with?" She asked him as she gave up trying to get it cleaned out fully before she felt his tongue run over her fingers, still inside of her pussy, and even lightly brush against her labia which made her gasp rather sharply. She remember that when the Leomon had her she found herself to be very sensitive after she orgasms and just the light brush against her labia send a surge of pleasure through her. "H-Hey!" She snaps at him weakly, still a bit out of it from her orgasm and the sudden surge of pleasure. Slowly she takes her fingers out, groaning a bit as she does, and her pussy closes up with her fingers no longer in her.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games