Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:37 am

Indeed there is a hole to the alley behind her bed. "Well, it is a secret, but I got the feeling it was more a secret to keep the place feeling more exclusive. As far as what goes on there. The clients tend to hang out, show off their slaves, enjoy watching each other's slaves being showed off, exchange a bit of time with each other's slaves. It's just a good place to show off what you've got and see what others have too."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:28 pm

"I see... well I guess that would be fun for those that are into it. I don't think I would be a good 'master' though." She said though her pussy was a bit wet again as Wormon described what happens to the slaves and she blushes some as she realizes that was turning her on. "W-Well what else does Kiwimon like to make you do?" She asked as she pets Wormon's head a bit like she said she liked.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:29 am

She thinks for a moment. "Sometimes I suck him off under the desk when a customer's here, but we can't really do that. Sometimes he likes to make me pleasure myself, but I'm not allowed to cum until he gives me permission. It makes me feel so helpless when even my orgasms are at his discretion. We also sometimes fool around with bondage stuff."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:02 pm

"Huh, I don't think I could do that second thing..." Gatomon said as she is blushing a bit deeper now. "I seem... t-too sensitive for that and can't seem to stop myself. Think you can... do it and teach me... your mistress, on how to hold back like that?" She asked, thinking this might be helpful. Within just the past several days it seems like her main weakness is her high sensitivity to pleasure and quick yet strong orgasms. After too much pleasure she tended to become weaker and more vulnerable so being able to resist the pleasure or hold back her orgasms a bit might be helpful.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:17 am

She seems a bit confused, "Do you mean you want me to edge you? It can get pretty intense holding your orgasm as long as you can until it's about ready to explode before you let yourself go. If you wanted, I could just lay you out on the bed and play around with you backing off anytime it feels like you're getting close. Kiwimon's watched me do that to other girls the few times he could find one that would let him have me do it for him."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:08 pm

"N-No, well I mean... M-more like teach me how to... hold back my pleasure and... o-orgasms." She said as she was blushing deeper and deeper. "B-But if you think that will help your mistress better then by all means try to teach me that." She said as she lays down on the bed. "Or if you want we can simply have more... regular fun." Gatomon said as she spreads her legs open.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:51 am

She smiles, "Well then, If I'm gonna help you get better, I'll need to see just how good you are already." She moves forward as you spread your legs to present yourself to her. Her hands move to your inner thighs gently grazing against the short fur her face slowly moving closer to your sex allowing her breath to wash over your slit a few times before her tongue pushes down against your sex. You realized that all the talking you'd done already had you a bit worked up as her flesh tingled under her ministrations.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Gatomon nods and lets Wormon moves up to between her spread legs, the other female lightly grasping and brushing her hands against the feline's inner thighs. Gatomon shudders from this alone and she has to suppress a gasp as she felt the puffs of breath against her slit, damp from all their talk before this which had gotten her a bit aroused despite herself. When she felt the tongue against her pussy she gasps out and lightly arches her body from the pleasurable sensations.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:22 pm

As you arch yourself, Wormon pulls back with a giggle. "You're quite needy right now, aren't you? Not sure I can give you'll get much better holding back if you're this sensitive." Still, she leans down and flicks your pussy lips again sending another shock of pleasure through you. "How about this? For now, just try not to buck your hips like that if I so much as brush against you like this." She gives you another few lashings pulling immediately back whenever you make any sudden movement making you wait and calm before she continues.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:53 am

"I'll t-try..." Gatomon said as she lays back and takes a few deep breathes before Wormon licks again. The feline grits her teeth and breathes a bit heavily through her teeth to try to hold herself back from bucking her hips or making any big reactions. She sometimes clothes her eyes and tries to relax and not let it get to her whenever Wormon licked at her wet folds. "I th-think I'm getting b-better..." She gasps out as she tries to keep her hips under control as best as she could.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:20 pm

"Yeah, you're not quite as eager as earlier, so I think we can push you a little harder." She leans in close letting her nose bump against your clit while her tongue pushes a few inches in to explore your love tunnel instead of just teasing your lips. After getting used to the light prodding of your vulva its a sudden bit of intensity to have something slip its way into you forcing your insides to spread around it. It doesn't help that when your walls try to clench around it, it just slips loose once again.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:24 pm

Gatomon's hands grasp the bed sheet tightly and she can't help but moan sharply when Wormon nudged her clit and pushed her tongue inside of her wet pussy. Her hips almost buck a few times as she tries to contain herself though she couldn't control her moans nearly as well as that tongue moved around as it pleased. Her breathing was starting to get heavier and her pussy was drooling her juices though she continues to try to hold herself back as best as she could.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:15 am

Wormon didn't give you time to adjust as she continued toying with you. While her mouth and tongue continued to play with your drooling puss, her hand slipped under you giving your rear a quick pinch before she grabbed the base of your tail giving it a tug. Memory flashes of your Holy Ring falling off and what had happened after, but she isn't anywhere near there at the moment, so it remains secure as she gives your rear a slap before tugging your tail once more like she was testing the limits of your hind end.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:13 am

Gatomon squeaks as her rear is pinched and makes her jump a bit before her eyes widen as her tail is grasped at the base. The memory of her Holy Ring falling off flashes in her mind but thankfully she quickly realizes she isn't close to losing it at the moment. However her relieved thoughts are quickly interrupted when Wormon spanks her plush rear and tugs her tail making her cry out and arch her body some. Her pussy was tightening down on Wormon's tongue while her juices leak out, her orgasm building up and she is having a much harder time holding herself back as Wormon tests her limits.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:54 am

Despite your tunnels best efforts, the slippery muscle refuses to be held down repeatedly slipping from your grip. The hand that spanked you begins kneading the very flesh it had struck which initially stings, but the pain soon soothes only for her to strike the flesh again in the same spot. She repeats this process over and over while still giving your tail the occasional tug. Her tongue continued its efforts to slip its way deeper and deeper into your cunt with a focus and intensity that made it clear she had a destination in mind.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:23 pm

The feline Digimon can't keep back her moans nearly as much as Wormon keeps going, spanking her and digging deeper into her pussy. She hated how much pleasure spanking brought to her in this changed body and the kneading after the spanks only brings more pleasure. Gatomon can't help but wonder just how long Wormon's tongue is as it keeps going deeper and deeper into your pussy. From how she felt that tongue moving about it almost seemed as if Wormon is searching for something. By the time Gatomon realizes what the worm is looking for it is too late as only moments later she felt her most sensitive spot in her pussy licked and Gatomon arches her body and cries out lewdly with a buck of her hips.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:49 am

Hearing you cry out, Wormon doesn't let up at all and continues to incessantly assault the same sweet spot giving you very little time to get used to it and quickly building you up for what feels like it could be another earth-shattering orgasm on the heels of this one. The hand on your tail gives another tug or two before she moves down to the base and cups your rear lifting it a little of the bed only to press her lips against it even harder. Her tongue coiled and rolled about within you as if she had no intention of letting you rest once the dam had broken.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:04 am

Gatomon's claws dig into the bed, almost hard enough to tear the sheets but she tries her best not to, as Wormon doesn't let up on her assault at all but instead picks up the pace. Her moans and cries get louder, her hips bucking more as her orgasm builds up even faster from having her g-spot being vigorously assaulted with no mercy. With how her hips are moving it's easy for Wormon to get a hand on her rear and lift it off the bed. Feeling Wormon's mouth press even harder on her labia while that tongue coiled and rolled around without pause Gatomon knew it wouldn't end till she came. Unable to hold back any longer Gatomon's body arches and she lets out a loud and orgasmic scream. Wormon's face is splattered with the feline's sweet honey as Gatomon rides out her orgasm which feels rather intense from how much she was trying to hold it back.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:37 am

Wormon smiles pulling away as your second orgasm rolls through your entire being. Standing up, she watches as you convulse and soak the sheets in your sweet nectar. Then she raises herself up onto the bed moving to straddle your head. As your orgasm continued to rock through you, Wormon's own pussy was presented to you. You could smell her own nectar making it clear that eating you out for such a long time had also gotten her worked up. Now her drooling cunt was right in front of you begging for attention as you were left to breathe in her pheromones. As she continued to grind her sex against your muzzle, she leaned back down between your legs giving your twitching pussy a couple of gentle licks.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:02 am

With how she is riding out her orgasm and convulsing on the bed Gatomon doesn't notice Wormon getting up and moving herself over head till she felt something wet drip onto her muzzle. Still being rocked my her orgasm Gatomon isn't able to react much but she could smell the other female's arousal and notice how it was dripping a bit for attention. She groans as Wormon grinds her wet pussy against her muzzle before she lets out a small and muffled cry from having her cunt, much more sensitive from her orgasm, being licked. The feline quickly starts to lick at Wormon's sex in an attempt to distract Wormon from overwhelming her with pleasure any further as her orgasm was not quite done yet.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games