Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:13 pm

He nods, "Well, we want to make sure she has a good breakfast before we send her on her way, and there are still some preparations that need to be made before then too. I'm thinking we'll be ready to go tomorrow around 10. It is a three-day trip, so a couple of hours one way or the other won't really be an issue, and I'm sending a runner ahead to let them know when to expect her arrival. As for you, I'd like you to come along here, so you can ride with her the entire way."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:20 pm

"I see. Well I'll be sure to be here before ten tomorrow." She said as she smiles knowing she'll have time to get something to eat and the map before she needs to be here. "If that is all then I'll go look for a place to stay for the night and I'll be here tomorrow." If the father had nothing else to say she would take her leave and as she's leaving she thinks over her options of where she can possible sleep for the night. She tries to remember if Impmon is still in town or if she left earlier today.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:40 am

He nods, "I'll expect to see you then when I see my daughter off then." Once you've exitted the front gate to his estate, he heads back in leaving you to secure somewhere to stay for the night. You're pretty sure Impmon had said she was leaving today. The place she had been staying seemed pretty high end, so you weren't sure you could afford it. You remember that the bar you'd worked for Gesomon serving drink though you also recall sleeping with him for a damaged uniform. You could also try crashing with either Kiwimon or Hackmon too.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:40 am

As Gatomon thinks over her choices she frowns a bit as she finds her options were rather few for where she could stay for the night. Impmon probably left today so she wasn't an option. She thought about Hackmon but considering what happened earlier today he and Biyomon won't be able to keep their hands off of her all night if they had her to themselves and she shudders at the thing they might do to her. She shakes her head a bit to clear her mind as the thoughts warmed her body a bit. She thought of Gesomon but wasn't sure how much or what it would cost her to stay at the bar for a night. Finally there was Kiwimon though she wasn't sure how much he could help her if at all. With a shrug she head's to Kiwimon's store; at the very least she could ask and if she couldn't she would go somewhere else.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:38 am

Looking at the sky, you realize it's starting to get late, so there isn't much oppurtunity to second guess yourself as you mak your way to Kiwimon's store. Thankfully, you arrive on time as it doesn't seem to have closed for the night just yet. Peaking your head in, you don't see Kiwimon anywhere as you see Wormon sitting behind the desk. You'd only encountered her on your first visit to the store, but it certainly was a memerable meeting as you remember that she had been under that very same desk blowing Kiwimon. "Oh, it's you again. Kiwimon's out for the night. I can help you if you want though I'm not near as good as him with a needle." She takes a deep breath, and it's hard to tell in the dim light, but you think she might have a faint blush.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:22 pm

Seeing that it was already getting quite late already Gatomon picks up the pace since if Kiwimon can't help her out she won't have time to find another place unless she wanted to try to sleep outside in the forest, which is probably more dangerous now than it used to be. Arriving at the store Gatomon finds herself lucky that it was still open and finds Wormon behind the desk though no sign of Kiwimon. She hasn't really talked to Wormon before, though their first encounter was... memorable. "Oh, I didn't think he would be gone so soon..." She said when she was told that Kiwimon was out already. "Um... Well I'm not really here for clothes... I was... wondering if you guys could help me find a place to sleep tonight; I barely have enough money to afford a hotel room or anything like that." She explains.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:51 am

"Oh, he tends to come in early and leave a little early leaving me to watch the shop in the evening." She listens to your explanation for a bit, and when you finish, stepping out from behind the desk she gives you a look as if sizing you up while walking around you for a moment. "Well, if it's just for the night, I guess I could put you up for one night, but I wonder if you'd be willing to do me some kind of favor in return." She comes to a stop behind you, and you hear her pull something out from her clothing. When you turn to look, you find her to be holding a leather collar in her hand.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Gatomon could feel the look that Wormon was giving her but she wasn't sure what to think of it right now. At first she smiles when she thinks she got a place to stay even if she had to do some kind of favor first. "Sure, what did you need from m-" She stops short as she looks behind her shoulder at Wormon and spots the leather collar. "Um... What is that for?" She asks as she eyes it a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:21 am

She smiles as you notice what's in her hand lifting it up as if in offering. "Well, you did catch me servicing Kiwimon under the table, remember? I've been very careful about hiding the way I am, but since you already know, I thought you could have a little fun with me." She holds up the collar, "Go ahead, slip it on me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:27 pm

Gatomon just blinks a bit again when Wormon asked her to put the collar on her instead of the feline. "W-Wait, on you? Kind of thought you meant on me but... okay then..." She said as she slowly takes the collar. She was a bit confused since she had kind of gotten used to others wanting to use her since this whole virus infected them. Gatomon looks at Wormon to see if this is what she wanted before putting it on her. "Like this? Is it on right?" She asked as she didn't want it to be uncomfortable.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm

She gets down on her knees as you take the collar from her. "This is how I like things. I hope you don't mind taking charge of me for the evening. I do find it so exciting not knowing what will come next." Moving the collar towards her neck, she shivers when the leather and your fingers brush against her chitanous exoskeleton before finalling securing the collar in place. "Yes, that will do. So...where shuld we begin for the evening? I can tell you what Kiwimon does with me if you want some help coming up with ideas."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:21 pm

"I... guess I can relate to that." Gatomon said with a blush as remembers the times were she was very submissive, unable to control what happened next. Once she had the collar in place and made sure it was comfortable for Wormon she thinks for a moment. "Well... I guess show me where I'll be sleeping and you can tell me the kinds of think you and Kiwimon like." She said with a smile to Wormon. While she normally wasn't one for this... it might be nice change from the normal stuff for her maybe. At the very least it can be pleasant without being mindbreaking like with Hackmon and Biyomon and she can sleep soundly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 am

She smiles before replying, "Yes, of course, follow me." She leads you into the back of the building. "Kiwimon let's me keep a room in the back to myself. It's not much, but it's mine." Openning the door, she reveals a rather spartan room. There's a single bed in the corner, and a few posters but not much else. "Now, as for things to do. There's a glory hole behind that poster that Wormon sometimes makes me open. I also like to be treated as a pet. You know, walking around on all fours, being petted, doing tricks."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:12 pm

"I think it's nice you got a room. I used to live in the forest, taking my sleep on top of tree branches. However with his new body I can't really do that anymore... I only managed to get used to walking around with it so far." She said as they walk to Wormon's room. She looks around and while the room didn't have much it still felt cozy to her. Gatomon blushes as Wormon tells her of the things she and Kiwimon do. "W-Well, I can try to do that. So... on all fours girl." She said to the green female. "Um, good girl." Gato then said and pats her head. "Hmm... Show me a trick or two that Kiwimon likes to make you do."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:21 pm

"Yes, Ma'am. Or should I say, Mistress?" She gets down on the ground with a smile on her face thinking a moment as you ask her to show you a trick. "Well, I can't show you all the tricks he likes since you're missing a few parts, but I think I can figure something out." She pushes her nose under your skirt pressing her nose right up against the crotch of your panties. You can feel the air being dragged in through her nostrils as she practically huffs your cunt before dragging her tongue ever so slowly up your slit. After a few licks, it's hard to tell how much of the mess on your panties is her saliva, and how much is your juices.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:48 am

"Hmm... I think Ma'am will work." Gatomon said after a moment to think it over as she didn't feel like a Mistress but Ma'am sounded good. She gasps a bit as she felt Wormon move under her skirt and press her face right against her pussy. The feline reaches down and lightly grasps the top of Wormon's head as the submissive female licks at her pussy through her panties. It didn't take long till her panties were soaked with female arousal and saliva and Gatomon's legs were starting to shake a bit. "Al-Alright, stop." She commanded lightly and takes a moment to catch her breath before moving onto the bed. She quickly slides off her panties and spreads her legs open. "C-Continue." She said to Wormon.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:47 am

She shows herself to be skilled with her tongue as she drifts slowly towards your clit going slow enough to build up the tension before she gives your love button a press and moves back down to begin the process again. Nothing changes as you reach down for her head as if she was focused only on her task leaving you to touch her however you might desire. Her tongue is quick to dart back into her mouth when you tell her to stop looking up at you curiously as she awaits what comes next. Seeing you laid out on your back pussy puffy and leaking as you bid her to continue, she lickes her lips before replying. "Yes ma'am," as she gets between your legs giving no pause before she pushes her tongue up inside of you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 am

"F-Fuck, this feels good." Gatomon moans out as she lets Wormon show her skill with that tongue of hers. "I-I thought you were just doing stuff with Kiwimon b-but seems like you're good with females too." She comments between her moans as she simply lays back and lets herself enjoy the pleasure for a bit. As she felt herself getting close to her orgasm she grabs onto Wormon's head and forces her against her crotch before she cries out and squirts her juices all over her face and into her mouth. "Mmm, that was nice..." She groans out as she lays back a bit. "J-Just what else has Kiwimon made you do?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:01 am

Wormon isn't put off in the slightest when you grab hold of her head. In fact, you feel her lips curl into a smile as you squeeze her head with your thighs. She seems ready for the squirt of your juices as she laps up much of them easily though you manage to leave a few splatters of juices around her mouth. "Yes, Kiwimon likes to watch me play with girls, so I do get my practice in." She considers a moment as you ask her what else they did. "The bed's on wheels. It's covering a hole into the alley behind the shop we sometimes use as a gloryhole. There's also a small secret club for masters and slaves that I could get us into."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:32 am

"W-Well your practice seems to have paid off." She pants out as she lays there recovering bit. While she rests she watches Wormon cleaning her face before telling her about the hole right next to her hidden by the bed she is laying on and some sort of club. "Secret club? Considering how things are why would such a club be a secret? And what would we do there?" She asked as she sits up and moves the bed a bit to see if there really were was a hole behind it.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games