Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:30 am

The two of them chuckle. "Hmm, you want to get another rub down before we get to the real fun, do ya? I guess I can take a bit of a delay, but I'm going to need something in return." Hackmon leads you to a chair taking a seat, he pushes you to sit in his lap pushing his cock into your ass. He takes the towel offered by Biyomon. "I'll take care of drying you off. Just make sure to make those hips rock the whole time. He waits for you to start moving your impaled ass before he begins drying you off. Biyomon stands before you drying herself off though you notice after a bit that she seemed to be purposely avoiding cleaning her chest and crotch.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Gatomon gulps some when they mistook her request to be rubbed down by them. "W-Wait, that isn't what I me- Aahaah!~" She is cut off as she cries out from being pulled into Hackmon's lap and having her ass impaled by his cock. She takes a few breathes to gather herself as Hackmon received a towel from Biyomon though he doesn't start drying her yet. Blushing deeply that she has to work his cock in her rear to get him to start she slowly moves her hips and moans a bit as she feels him in her ass. Then he began to dry her off and her moans get a bit louder whenever he got to a sensitive spot. She notices Biyomon in front of her drying herself but for some reason is avoiding her breasts and nethers and the feline had no idea as to why.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:34 am

Hackmon had no qualms about such toying though he always seemed to pull away after he'd ripped a few moans from your throat to get to less erogenous areas. Biyomon turns around lifting her tail feathers giving you a clear view of her plush rear while she dried the feathers. Hackmon nipped at the back of your neck. "Hey now, don't get too distracted by the plump birdy. Keep riding that cock."

Biyomon turns around cupping her bosom in the towel as if putting them on display for you as she starts rubbing them letting you see how they remained firm for a just a moment before molding to the towel as she made sure to thoroughly dry the plumage of her rack.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:58 am

Gatomon would moan out more and slow down slightly when Hackmon dried her more sensitive spots like her breasts though would pull away before she got too used to it and would speed up again. As she was being 'dried' and riding Hackmon she watches as Biyomon essentially bends over in front of her to expose herself, making the feline blush deeper and slow a bit more till Hackmon nipped at her neck. "S-Sorry..." She groans out before moving faster this time and making herself moan louder while trying to not like Biyomon's erotic display distract her too much. Her pussy was rather wet now, dripping onto Hackmon a bit as she is approaching an orgasm.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:43 am

"Hmm, kitty has a nice eager ass. If this keeps up, she's going to cum faster than I will after all that teasing you two did." You could feel his cock throbbing deep inside your rear, but it was true as it didn't feel that close to blowing its load deep in your rectum yet. Biyomon had moved to clean her rear and crotch letting you watch one entrance twitch and clench while she cleaned the other as if jealous of each others' attention. It seemed like Hackmon was getting close to finishing cleaning you as he worked his way up your tail, but as he reached the end something unexpected happened. As he dried the fur around it, he touched your Holy Ring and it simply fell right off clattering to the floor.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:28 pm

The feline's white furred face turns more red as Hackmon claims she's going to cum before him because she knew he is right. Her orgasm is approaching fast, her pussy winking and drooling heavily as she continues to ride his cock while his hands work the towel over her body and Biyomon was still putting on a show in front of her which just kept pushing things further. Then suddenly she felt something that sent a chill down her spine, her Holy Ring around her tail came off. Her entire body tensed as she suddenly felt weaker, her Holy Ring being a part of her power. "W-Wait... M-My tail r-ring. I n-need that..." She stutters out between her moans as she slows down some, due to her looking for the Holy Ring and because she felt weaker now without it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:04 am

Hackmon didn't seem to like that action grabbing your hip firmly and slamming you back down onto his cock. Your body already weakened from the pleasure and now the loss of your Holy Ring made his strength feel overpowering. "Hey, calm down there kitty. Your jewelry can wait until we're all done. It's not like it's going to get up and walk away while we fool around." Your body was feeling only weaker as he seemed to decide he was done drying you off and focused on bouncing your soft ass in his lap sliding that dick easily in and out of your desperately grasping back door. Biyomon, now dried off herself kneeled down before you, leaned in close to your chest, caught it in the tip of her beak, and then lashed it ceaselessly with her tongue.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:31 pm

"Y-You don't understand, w-without I- Aahah!~" She is unable to finish as he starts to slam her down onto his cock by her hips and the pleasure overwhelms her, her hips bouncing and her ass jiggling from the movements. Gatomon cries out as he takes her roughly, her weaken state just making her feel all the more dominated by the male. He was done drying her and only wanted her for pleasure now. The orgasm is nearing quickly and when Biyomon caught her nipple in her beak and began lashing her tongue against it Gatomon was unable to hold it back anymore. Her body arches and her eyes roll back as she lets out an orgasmic scream. Sweet juices squirt out of her pussy and onto Hackmon and Biyomon a bit as her body shakes from her orgasm.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:36 am

Not only were you weaker, but it almost felt like the sexual pleasure itself was more intense without your Holy Ring. Could it have been diminishing some of the overwhelming pleasure this new body experienced? As orgasm rocked through your body, you caught yourself imagining for a moment taking it off on purpose to enjoy a better lay. The squirting of your pussy was more powerful than you'd ever seen as your femcum landed mere inches from Biyomon's talons. "My, you really rocked her world. Why can't you fuck me that good sometimes." Hackmon grunted behind you still bouncing you on his cock. "I do, you're just not half as sensitive as this little pussy cat is." He slams you down once more spilling thick seed inside your desperately gripping ass.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Her orgasm felt stronger, as if her body was more vulnerable to the pleasure due to her losing her Holy Ring, and a part of her though of keeping it off for future sexual encounters. If she wasn't being wracked by waves of pleasure she would have been more concerned but it was hard to think about anything right now as her orgasm leaves her shaking and gasping for air. Even as she was cumming Hackmon kept bouncing her ass on his cock, her body even more sensitive now from her orgasm. "F-Fuck!~ F-Feel so sensitive! C-Can't... th-think straight... M-My ring..." She cries and moans out as her ass is fucked through her orgasm and she already felt another one building up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:13 am

Leaning over your shoulder, Hackmon's slithery reptile tongue lashes out circling your nipple and constricting to give it a squeeze. "Don't worry your pretty little head. We'll help you search for your ring once we're all fully satisfied. I can feel your next orgasm building already, and I want to move this to the bed soon. It is much more comfortable, after all." He turns you around wrapping his arms around you and squeezing your chests together as he stands up and begins walking still bouncing you lightly on his still rock hard erection with each step. Biyomon rushes ahead of the two of you, and by the time you arrive, she has herself splayed there on the mattress looking eager for some attention of her own. "Don't think I'm gonna let you just take her away from me like that." She reaches down slowly spreading her pussy open, so the two of you can see the light pink flesh of her insides.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:31 pm

"B-But I n-need my ring or else- Aahaah!~" She is cut off when Hackmon grabbed her by her sensitive breasts and stood up, dropping her ass fully onto his length. Then he began to walk, making Gatomon bounce on his cock with each step and this situation had a kinkiness to it that only made her feel more pleasure from such an act. She is completely powerless to stop Hackmon from carrying her to the bedroom as she just hung within his grasp like a moaning ragdoll. When they reach the bedroom she sees Biyomon on the bed, legs and pussy spread open and despite her mind clouded by the pleasure she had a good idea of where Hackmon was going to plant her on the bed.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:04 am

"Wouldn't dream of keeping you two apart." Hackmon leans in to whisper. "Kitty want a little sweet nectar?" He carries you over to the bed pushing you down onto your hands and knees between Biyomon's legs. The feathers around her cunny were still freshly dried, but her pussy was already glistening with moisture." Her wings moved up to your ears gently massaging the tips as Hackmon pulled out of your ass and quickly lining up with your cunt this time. "Gotta make sure I give this tender little pussy some loving too. I bet it's been feeling a little left out." His claws go around your sides to begin slowly twisting your nipples as he slides into your eager muff.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:48 am

Gatomon soon finds herself with Biyomon's wet pussy right in front of her face while Hackmon was positioning himself behind her. She groans some as the bird massages her ears a bit, those being a bit sensitive and made her relax a bit, till Hackmon pulled out of her ass and made her cry out some. She felt him lining up with her pussy, which is still dripping heavily and winking with need and it just occurs to her that with her recent orgasms and without her Holy Ring her pussy is going to be very sensitive. "W-Wa-" She didn't even get to finish as he twists her very sensitive nipples and pushes it, making her body arch as she lets out a lewd cry of pleasure. Her pussy squirts a bit in what felt like a mini orgasm before he head drops, right into Biyomon's crotch.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Hackmon coo's as he enters you. "I felt that squirt. You're really starting to get into this now aren't you?" He begins thrusting into you prying your eager pussy which was loving the attention after the anal you'd just gotten while he continued dragging his claws in tight circles around your nipples. Biyomon puts a wing behind your head pushing you against her own cunt encouraging you to eat her out. "Hmm, that's it. Can't let Hackmon have all the fun, can we?" Her other wing moves to the tip of your ears gently pinching and rubbing at it as she let you go at your own pace. Her pussy had been soaking when you got there, and the sounds of pleasure coming from you only seemed to please her further.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:59 am

Between her face being pushed into Biyomon's pussy and the pleasure she was feeling Gatomon was unable to respond to Hackmon as he began to thrust into her very sensitive pussy. His claws only further increase the pleasure her over sensitive body was feeling as they circle her hard nipples. It takes a bit before she lets her tongue out and starts to lick at the bird's pussy, her rough tongue against the puffy folds in front of her. Of course Gatomon is only barely muffled by the Biyomon's pussy as she moans and cries out from the pleasure. It doesn't even take more than a couple minutes before Gatomon screamed into Biyomon's cunt as an orgasm rocks her body, her own pussy clamping down on Hackmon as moreof her juices squirt out.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 pm

Hackmon grunts trying to hold back as you clamp down on him. "That was a quick one, are you getting more sensitive with each successive orgasm?" Biyomon chirps in delight as you began dragging your rough tongue against her puffy labia. The way the surface catches the skin giving it a light tug before letting go seems to excite her in particular as you feel a gush of her fluids when her pussy returns to its normal shape. "I have heard some girls can be like that. I hear that after enough times in a row they can be too much for one partner to handle. I heard a Lopmon like that was yanked into an alley yesterday, but within ten minutes they had a dozen guys back there just to satisfy her."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:03 pm

Gatomon doesn't respond to Hackmon as they probably both knew that the answer was yes; each orgasm without much time between them just keep making her more and more sensitive and without her tail ring it only made her more sensitive. As Biyomon gushes a bit into her mouth the feline submissively swallows the juices and keeps licking. Hearing what they said next the probably wasn't she needed more partners but rather her orgasms were getting closer together, to the point where she might be cumming once or twice a minute and it might break her if it goes too far. Though maybe that's when they need more partners to satisfy her. Speaking of she already felt another orgasm rising, her high sensitivity making her orgasm build up much faster.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:48 am

The pair of them continue to use your body like their own personal sex toy. One that seemed to be getting off more than both of them combined. The next orgasm was too much, and Hackmon couldn't hold back from firing warm satisfying spunk into your eagerly milking pussy. "Heh Biyomon, she's starting to get a little too much to handle. Think you can give a fella a hand?" Biyomon chuckled. "My, is she already riding you dry? I guess I'll have to show you how to please a lady." She walks over leaving you with only Hackmon who continues thrusting into you though he feels like he's starting to run low on steam. Opening a chest in the closet, she pulls out two things. One is a bottle of water she tosses to Hackmon who eagerly quaffs it before offering it to you. The other is a strap-on that she starts putting on herself.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Gatomon screams out in orgasmic bliss as she reaches her next orgasm which clamped her pussy down on Hackmons cock which made her receive a hot load into her spasming and squirting pussy. Her eyes roll back some and she stops eating out Biyomon as she rides out her orgasm. She barely noticed the bird leave as Hackmon keeps thrusting in and out of her overly sensitive pussy, making her next orgasm build up already. Seeing the water bottle presented to her she takes a drink, needing almost the entire thing considering how many orgasms she had already. "C-Can I rest yet?" She asks before finally noticing Biyomon putting on the strap-on. "G-Guess not..."
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games