Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:33 am

"Ohh, did he get a lot last time you had questions for him." Her tone was playful as she teased you making it clear that she had some idea about just what he would have gotten out of you. Of course, she was in the office while you two were in the next room making that transaction. Strutting over to a chair, she takes a seat. Legs spread, and head leaned back gave you quite the view of the birdy's body. Her top was low, but her cleavage was covered with thick plumage. "Well, I'm having a bit of a break, so I could keep you company until he arrives if you wanted."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:03 pm

Gatomon blushes some as the bird teases her about what happened last time between her and Hackmon. "S-Sort of..." She says as she is now a bit flustered and gets more so as she notices how Biyomon sat down and gave a quick view of her body to her. "Well I guess we can pass some time together." Gatomon said as she calms herself a bit. "So how have things been? I know it's only been a couple days but it feels like it's been longer for me."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:17 pm

She smirks as you start asking questions. "Oh, things have been fine. It took a bit of getting used to, but you just have to get used to things you can't change. Oh, where are my manners? You should go ahead and take a seat...wherever you like." As she remains reclined in her chair, you can't help but notice how soft her fur looks, and the way she said wherever you like gave you certain ideas that you're certain were intentional.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:42 am

The feline blushes more as she notices the softness of Biyomon's feathers and at the rather naughty thoughts that were sparked by the pink bird's words. "U-Um, sure." She said as she tries to find a chair near or next to Biyomon so she could sit with her. "S-So you said you like my new outfit? I th-thought it would be good to get better clothes before I head out of town." She said, trying to change subjects but already her body is heating up thanks to the changes to her body and everything else in the Digital World.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:07 pm

There was a brief flash of disappointment as you took a seat, but the pink bird covered it up fairly quickly getting interested in the next subject. "Oh, you're heading out of town." She leans in a little closer to you, and you notice she pulls her arms forward and in practically cupping her chest feathers together with her upper arms and making the soft down even more prominent. "So where are ya heading out to?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:11 am

Gatomon's eyes drift down and she blushes as she notices just how the pink bird is trying to puff her chest out and she didn't fail to get the feline's attention drawn there. "W-Well I want to... investigate the virus that has effected us so I'm heading up to RBG City since I think it started there or near there." She explains though she makes no mention of trying to stop or reverse the virus, thought she wasn't sure if that was possible or not, and tries to keep her tone a bit curious so that her motives only seem to be of interest. "Since Hackmon knows things around here maybe he knows something that might help me go in that direction."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:45 pm

She seems intrigued by what you say. "Investigate, so you want to know what caused this. Bit of a long way to go out of simple curiosity though. You looking to do anything with this knowledge?" She starts leaning in with interest as to just what you were up to her eyes cast upward as she tries to pry a little. "You can share it with me, sweetie. You looking to see if you can get a few things touched up?" She puts a feather to her chin. "If there's anything helpful to be learned about traveling that direction, Hackmon's probably heard at least a whisper about it." She leans back in her seat again noticeably spreading her knees giving the slightest of peaks under her skirt.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:55 am

With Biyomon leaning in to her Gatomon leans back and gulps a bit as she is being looked at with interest while getting a better view of the pink bird's plumage and cleavage. When she leaned back into her seat Gatomon lets out a breath she didn't realize she was holding but then blushes deeper when she sees how the Biyomon spread her legs to give her a peak under the skirt. "W-Well... I may want to figure out if this can be stopped or not or at least know what caused it." She scratches her chin a bit nervously before saying. "Despite how many like or dislike the changes... the fact something was able to so quickly and easily change so many of us... it's kind of frightening." She said to answer the Biyomon's questions.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 pm

She smirks even with the beak. "I guess it did come as a bit of a shock, but I've been having a lot of fun with it myself." She looks over to the door before standing up and walking over. She quickly turns the latch locking it and returns to her seat. She takes another look about like she expects someone was in the room that neither of you had noticed. "Before all...well this. I didn't really get a lot of attention from guys. I was just a mousy little secretary. Practically a background item like the potted plant. It was nice when this happened and I started getting attention for once. It was certainly shocking when it happened, but it feels so natural now. I guess I'm just curious if you're not having the same kind of fun with this."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:19 am

Gatomon watches as the pink bird gets up and moves to the door before locking it, making the feline raise a brow as before noticing Biyomon look around which caused her to look around before turning her attention back to the bird. After listening to Biyomon Gatomon was actually a bit surprised, not having thought of such a point of view. "I... I see. I never really... lacked attention before but I typically preferred my more secluded life in the forest. I guess this change has been good for you, though for me I'm still not used to this body and I'm pretty sure this change has messed with my head too. Again, this sudden change, good or bad, is kind of scary when you think about it. But... I suppose not everyone feels the same way about it."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:41 am

She listens back leaning a little closer as you responded. "Huh, guess I just expected all the girls that got attention would love getting more. Of course, just because it's scary doesn't mean it can't be exciting too. I was a bit scared when it first happened too. So fast, so intense. It helped when I had more control. I was able to slow down and pay more attention to what it was I was feeling." A feathery wing comes to rest on your knee as she leans forward looking up at you. "If you want, I can show you what I mean." The wing starts rubbing your knee firmly before sliding just a bit higher to your thigh though it soon returns to your knee as she watches your reaction. "Guys can always be in such a rush."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:08 am

Gatomon tenses a bit as Biyomon places a hand on her knee and leans into her a bit. "Wh-What?" She stammers and blushes a bit as she felt that wing/hand moving up and down her thigh and making her shift a bit. Her legs automatically spread open a bit from the touch, something that Gatomon noticed to happen a lot ever since the changes. She gulps some as she looks to the bird as her own body starts to heat up, her breathing getting heavier and her face becoming more flustered as this all has an effect on her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Seeing you spread your legs, the pink birdie smiles putting another wing on your other knee. Both of them start to move up rubbing her soft feathers against the short fur of your inner thighs. "Just relax and let me take care of everything, okay." She slides of the chair slowly taking one wing off of your thigh just long enough to loosen the top button of her blouse giving you a better look at the plumage. It was so soft and dense that it wasn't even clear if the bird had breasts or not under that soft down of hers.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:34 am

Gatomon lets out some low moans as Biyomon runs her feathered hands/wings up her legs and into her inner thighs which made her shudder and automatically spread her legs more. She looks down as the bird gets between her legs and unbuttons her shirt a bit to show more of her plumage, making her wonder a bit if she even had breasts amongst those feathers but considering how this virus has changed the females it was probably likely.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:05 pm

She smiled as you spread your legs further and moved her hand up your thigh pushing your skirt up a little. Her smirk grows as she feasts her eyes on your panties. "Oh lala, silk?" She leans down dragging her tongue against your panty clad lips. She seems to be in no hurry as her tongue drags across your slit at an agonizingly slow pace. Her wings continue to gently rub your inner thigh slightly tickling you with the gentle touch of her soft feathery wings.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:14 am

"Y-Yeah...they recommended silk at the store..." She stammers out a bit as Biyomon smirks at the sight of her new panties. Gatomon then lets out a gasp as she felt the bird's tongue against her covered slit, dragging up and down the panties slowly which made the feline shift in her seat. "C-Can you... m-move them out of the way? I j-just got them so I rather not get them too dirty so soon." She gasps out as Biyomon continues to lick her and rub her inner thighs.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:26 am

She gives you a catty smirk as you ask her to remove your panties. "Of course, I'd love to." She takes hold of the waistline of your panties slowly peeling them away until they peel off of your crotch already wet with her saliva and your feminine fluids. She has to move back, so you can close your legs while she removes them until you're sitting there in a skirt with no panties. She drags her tongue again against your lips letting the tip dip in just a bit.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:54 pm

Gatomon gasps a bit as she feels the front of her panties stick to her crotch as they are pulled off. Soon her panties were off and hanging by one of her ankles before her legs are once again spread apart, exposing her pussy to the horny Biyomon. The felines moans out as she feels the bird's tongue drag against her labia and lightly slipping into her folds a bit. The pink bird can already taste the cat's juices dripping out of her pussy as Gatomon is starting to breathe rather heavily.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:54 pm

She groans a bit at your taste now that no fabric is in her way, she's free to push into you and flick her tongue around a bit. Then she catches you off guard pulling her beak from your lips only to give your kitty clitty a couple of pokes with the point of her beak. Her beak opens again and her tongue slides back into you while the point of the upper portion of her beak continues to poke and prod at your little love button pushing you to ever greater heights of pleasure.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:27 am

The feline gasps and moans lightly as Biyomon laps at her pussy to taste her pussy and to get reactions from her. Then the bird got a bigger reaction from Gatomon when she poked her clit with her beak a few times, making her cry out and buck her hips as Biyomon is reminded on just how sensitive that little pink numb of Gatomon's is. Then the pink Digimon went back to pushing her tongue into her with her beak constantly prodding and rubbing her clit which made Gatomon squirm in her chair more with her hands gripping the sides tightly. "B-Biyomon… Y-You're going to make me cum s-soon if you k-keep that up."
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games