Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:52 am

He gives a nod. "Figured that might be the case. As far as chores are concerned, we only recently opened up shop, and the place used to be storage that's gone unused, so we got a few rooms of old junk that need to be cleared out. If you're looking for some other work around here, I hear the local watering hole could use a new serving girl, some Mon have had luck exploring the old nearby mine for gems, and then there's the new local club. I hear they need some girls dancing up on stage. Of course, there's always the alternative. There's always some male around desperate enough for a good time to part with some cash." He gives you another look over, and you just barely catch him licking his beak.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:24 am

Gatomon thought that clearing some rooms of junk wouldn't be too bad though even if she did that for the clothing she still would need money for other things. Thinking of the jobs he said the old mine for gems sounded like good money but with her new body she wouldn't be able to defend herself well if she ran into trouble there. Working as a serving girl wasn't something that appealed greatly to her but it didn't sound bad either, unlike being a dancer at a club which made her blush some at the idea. However the last one was the one that made her blush deeper, the idea of selling sex for money sounded perverted and humiliating to her. The look the Kiwimon gave her made her gulp. "I...s-suppose I can help you around here to help pay for the clothing."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:22 am

The Kiwimon gave you a smirk. "Alright then, I'll show you where the room is then, miss." He takes you down to another room. The place is quite a mess. "When we're finished we'll come get you to try your new clothes and make sure they fit." With that, he heads back to the front room again leaving you to clean up the old debris. The room is a bit drafty, and as you go about picking up some rotted wood you get the feeling you're being watched looking about, you notice several holes in one of the walls through which a slight bit of sunlight can be seen, but you don't currently see any eyes in them.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:01 am

Looking around the room Gatomon could see why they would want help to clean the place up. "Alright, I'll see you later then." Gatomon said as he left and being alone she was finally able to drop her arms from covering her body. "Well I better get started then..." Picking a place to start the white feline begins to clear up the debris a bit at a time. As she was working she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched. Covering herself again she looks around and notices the several holes in the wall but she didn't see anyone behind the holes. Letting out a breath and calming herself she lowers her arms again and gets back to work while thinking she was just being paranoid about being spied on.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:18 pm

As you went back to work, you could still feel the sense that you were being watched egging at you from the back of your mind. The embarrassment at the thought of being watched while naked was palpable, but you couldn't just stop repeatedly on just a hunch, or this work would take forever. It was possible Kiwimon could become convinced you were slacking off while he was working on your outfit. It wasn't until your bent down to grab some lumber from a broken table that you heard a giggle. The first sign beyond a gut feeling that someone was nearby, and it gave you an idea of where your mystery voyeur could be found.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:28 pm

With a sigh Gatomon gets to work, trying to ignore the feeling she was being watched and if she kept looking around on that feeling she wouldn't get much work done. Bending over to pick up some wood from a broken table her tail goes up some, exposing her pussy since she wasn't used to the fur at her crotch being short enough to expose her pussy. That was when she heard a giggle and she knew she wasn't just being paranoid now. Quickly she stands up straight and looks towards the direction she heard the giggle come from and her hands move up to cover herself. "Wh-Who's there?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:41 am

Turning back to the wall, you catch a glimpse of a yellow eye just ducking out of sight from the holes in the wall. As it ducked you saw it had grey skin and some red fabric fluttered behind it as the figure ducked out of your view. There is a momentary silence before the figure looks back through the hole to see you looking at them. "Darn, I guess you spotted me then. It's more fun when they don't know, but it's not like I'm gonna turn down the show just because you know I'm here, so why don't you get back to cleaning up then?" For someone who'd just been hiding from you he seemed to be a bit bold after having been caught.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Gatomon blushes a bit as she sees the eye of a Digimon, which she assumed to be male, watching her. The boldness and shamelessness of the male who said that he was going to continue watching her as she worked. "Y-You pervert!" She yells at him as she blushes and looks for something to cover the holes but quicklyrealizes that she wont be able to cover them all. "G-Go away and let me work." She says as she tucks her tail tightly between her legs to block his view as she starts cleaning again, going a bit faster this time as she tries to ignore the peeping Tom.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 am

The male didn't seem interested in walking away as you tried to tell him off. Covering your crotch with your tail disappointed him, but he kept himself entertained watching your tits sway with your movements. Eventually, he did seem to grow bored and walk away eventually giving you some relief. It was short lived though as you heard a commotion approaching the walls. "Is this where he was talking about?" A few more pairs of eyes appeared looking through the cracks. "Yup, there he is just as he said." You heard a knock on the door, and a moment later, the door opened. The peepers ducking as it happened. Kiwimon looked around the room. "Alright, looks good. We got your stuff ready."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:46 am

Gatomon tries her best to ignore the male peeping on her and soon enough he got bored and left. Letting out a sigh of relief she lets her tail relax and gets back to cleaning up at a faster pace. However her privacy didn't last long before she heard noise from behind the wall as she was bending over and the new pairs of eyes got a view of her rear and pussy. Before she could yell at them she heard a knock at the door and the Kiwimon walked in. "Al-Alright." She says to the Kiwimon as she covers her arms and approaches him. "Can I have my clothes now then?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:13 am

Kiwimon gives a nod. "Sure, just follow me to the front. We have them ready." Walking you back to the front you see something a bit familiar. A male is seated at a table. His metallic, grey exterior and yellow eyes as well as the red cloak laying on the table remind you of your first peeper. The Hackmon smiles at Kiwimon, "Hey, got a tear I was hoping to get stitched up." The Kiwimon looks at the torn fabric, "Sure, Wormon has your clothing back by the changing rooms." He motions his head in the direction before he begins using his beak like a needle to sew the cloak. The Hackmon eyeing you up and down as he gets started.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:02 am

Walking back up to the main room Gatomon sees the Hackmon and looking at his yellow eyes she recognizes them as the same eyes from your first peeping tom which made her blush and cover herself. Trying to avoid meeting the Hackmon's gaze she nodded to the Kiwimon and went to where the changing room was, trying her best to also ignore the Hackmon's gaze on her plush rear as she walked away. Once she found the Wormmon she asked about her clothing. "S-So what do you got for me? I'll take anything if it means I can walk around without having to constantly cover myself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:43 pm

The Wormon held up two articles of clothing. The first was a yellow tube top that matched your paws, and the other was a short, purple skirt matching the color of your tail. "Go ahead, and try it on. I'll be out here if you need some help."

Entering the stall and trying on the clothing, you found a few things a little embarrassing. The tube top was a bit shorter than it initially looked, and you found yourself having to choose between showing off a bit of underboob or cleavage. The skirt was also rather short if it lifted even a little others would be able to see your rear or crotch. There wasn't a hole for your tail though, so you needed to choose. Have your tail above the skirt lowering it enough to expose the top of your rear, or leave your tail under and risk your tail lifting the back of the skirt if you didn't keep it in mind.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:12 am

Gatomon thanks the Wormmon for the clothing and heads into the stall. Finally she would have some clothes to cover herself and she quickly puts them on. Looking over herself she...was a bit disappointed and embarrassed by the lack of fur bring covered. The top was more like a band of cloth and after spending a while of adjusting it she lets the tube top show her cleavage over underboob though the fabric was a bit thin and if her nipples hardened even a little they would poke through the cloth. The skirt was rather short, anyone short enough would get a great view of her pussy and ass. With no hole for her tail she ultimately leaves her tail under it and try to keep it down since she rather not let the crack of her ass showing.

Stepping out she looks at the Wormmon. "Th-Thanks...but isn't this kind of small? I don't even having anything to cover...below me." She said as she blushes lightly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:27 am

With your clothing on, you stepped out to find Wormon waiting. "So how is it?" She listens as you mention how little there is and gives a sigh. "Yeah, I've been making the silk thread myself, but the demand's been pretty high lately. If we were giving people more than you've got there we'd have quite the waiting list right now. We also tried panties, but we've been trying to keep the thread count low to keep up with demand and it's a little course to have it rubbing down there." You noticed her own outfit was rather small as well. A bikini top that barely covered anything beyond her nipples, and a loincloth without any coverage in the back."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:07 am

"I see...well I figured it was something like that..." Gatomon said, knowing that it made sense that they can't make anything much bigger than what she was wearing. Clothes was more of a novelty thing, something for fun, but now with females becoming more humanoid and having a need to cover up it was no surprised that they can barely keep up with demand. "Well thanks for the clothing, I really appreciate it." She said, thanking the Wormmon before she heads back to the front of the store to thank the Kiwimon and leave.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:26 am

"Once things calm down, we'll probably get a chance to build up a supply better. Don't know how long that will take, but you're more than welcome to come back and get something with a bit more coverage eventually." Wormon followed you out to the main room where you found Kiwimon returning the stitched cape to Hackmon. "Ah, looks like we got the size right. How does it fit?" Once he was sure the clothing fit okay, he thanked you for your business and helped you out the room. Hackmon had slipped out while he was talking to you, but you found the little peeper before long waiting for you. He fell in step a few paces behind you without any attempt to hide the fact that he was following you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 am

"Well hopefully when that happens I'll have the money to pay for the clothing instead of having to do a favor." Gatomon said to the Wormmon before heading out to the front of the store. "It...fits fine, a bit smaller than I was hoping but considering how many orders you guys have to fill now I'll take it. Thanks again." Gatomon said and once the Kiwimon was done she gives her farewell and steps out of the store. Now clothed, well partially clothed, and no longer having to cover herself with her hands Gatomon decided to explore, maybe find a place to stay since she didn't think she'll make it back to the forest before night fall, not that she wanted to go back with so many horny males around. As she walked she quickly noticed the Hackmon following her, not even hiding the fact that he was. Turning around she glares and crosses her arms. "Why are you following me?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:27 pm

"Good to hear. Feel free to come back if you need any repairs. We seem to get quite a bit of that work too. Some girls just seem unable to keep their clothing in one piece." He nods as you make your way out. The male gives you a grin as you confront him for following you. "What, I just needed to take a quick rest on my way back to the street. How can I help it if you got ahead of me first." He gave the lame excuse as if he wasn't even trying to be convincing. "Heh, calm down. I just like you is all. I tend to keep my eye on girls I like. Get to know 'em a little better, ya know? So what are you planning to do now that you got your clothes?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:06 am

Gatomon nodded back to the Kiwimon before she left and couldn't help but feel a bit worried at his words. If the other females were constantly having to replace their clothing she feared for her own clothing getting ruined and then having to find replacements. Confronting the Hackmon she couldn't help but feel a bit impatient with how little effort he put into the excuse and wasn't even trying to be convincing to her at all. "Well if you must know...I'm not entirely sure myself..." She said, lowering her hostility towards him a bit as she looked a bit unsure about her own plans. "I suppose I was going to look for a place to stay for the night, maybe look into getting some money too since I feel like I'm going to be in need of that soon."
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games