Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:39 am

As he lay above you, you could hear Kiwimon try to chuckle with each heavy pant. He had clearly worn himself out using you in such a pleasing manner as his seed continued to spill inside of you. "The way you keep squeezing down on me. Keep begging for more of my spunk, it sometimes makes me wonder what it feels like for you girls, but then I realize I could never give up the feeling of a gal bearing down on me with all her might to drain my balls of every last drop." Finally, his cock seems to give its last glob of cum, and he pulls free of you. Your body still won't move as you feel a trickle of him leaking on your thigh.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:02 pm

Gatomon groans as she lays there, taking every drop of his seed into her milking pussy till he finally pulled out of her. She gasps as she feels his cock leave her stuffed pussy and all she can do after that is stay in that same position, still unable to move and all she can really do is pant heavily and feel the cum and juices drip down her inner thighs to her knees and the ground. The feline wondered when she'll be able to move again but she was a bit afraid to ask him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:43 pm

He leans in closer and his tone gets a bit more sinister. "You know, there's a lot I could do with a helpless little kitty like you before you recover." You feel your body shiver out of a mix of fear and maybe a little excitement before his voice softens with a chuckle. "Just kidding," He leans up near the base of your neck and pinches you with the tip of his beak again. It's not as sudden, but you feel your body start to recover. Some of your joints are a bit sore after the awkward position you'd been forced to lay in during the sex. Kiwimon walks around you grabbing your coins off the ground and handing them to you. "I believe we agreed to 150 bits before that little interruption."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Gatommon couldn't help but gulp when he said he could do a lot to her helpless body and her body shudders some at the thoughts though she couldn't tell if the shudder was from fear, excitement, or both. Then his voice soften and she felt relief when he was only kidding and soon he did the pinch thing again and her body slowly began to recover. She felt a bit sore as she was in an awkward position for a bit and slowly she tries to roll over to her back to rest. Weakly she looks up at him as he places grabs her coin purse and brings it to her. "R-Right... H-Hey...maybe I deserve a little discount after what he just did?" She asked, hoping maybe she can save a few bits.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:57 am

He grunted as you asked for a discount, but didn't dismiss it immediately. "Seems a little greedy to ask for a discount after the good time I'd just showed you, but..." He paused for a moment giving it one last consideration. (7)"Nah, I figure you enjoyed that at least as much as I did. Point of advice for the future though, if you're looking to renegotiate try doing so before you give up your extra leverage." He grins as he practically admits he might have given the discount if you hadn't already put out for him. Of course, that would have involved making the offer before he realized just how hot and bothered you had been.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Gatomon frowns a bit when he told her he wasn't going to get a discount. "W-Well I didn't think of it till now... D-Didn't expect any of this to happen really." She says as she tries to sit up now and then reaches into the coin pouch and counts the coins as she pulls them out till she had the full amount. "H-Here...This should cover it. I'll be taking my clothes then." She said as she then tries to stand. Once standing she takes cleans herself up some before taking her new clothes and putting them on. When dressed she looks herself over to see how she looked now with her new clothes.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:48 am

"Maybe you should listen to your body a little bit better. You only really had to bring it up before bending over in front of me with such a needy snatch soaking and drooling right in front of me like it was begging for it." He laughs a bit to himself before accepting the money. "Alright then, they're all yours." He watches as you dress yourself pointing out a mirror before leaving you there.

Looking at yourself, you can see that the crop top only really covers your tits and hugs very tight. If it weren't for the bra, your nipples could be seen through pretty easily. The skirt thankfully provides a bit more coverage, so you seem to have a fair bit of movement before anything becomes exposed.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:26 am

Gatomon just blushes deeply as he describes how she bent over and how needy her pussy looked to him when she did. She tries to ignore his gaze as she puts on her new clothes and finds that the top barely covered her more than her old clothes but it was enough for her to make a difference and the bra kept her nipples from poking through. The skirt covered more than the old one and her panties now covered her crotch. "Well this is certainly better. Wished I could take my old ones with me incase I need to change but I don't really have pockets...can barely handle carrying my money." She says as she picks up her now much lighter coin bag.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:45 pm

"Yeah, but people are more concerned with coverage than pockets, so that's what I focus on." He walks past you as you pick your coin bag back up and put it away before leading you back to the door. "Enjoy your clothes and consider us next time you need any replacements. Have a nice day." With that taken care of, you're left to figure out what to do next with your time. You could still check out that notice board for any jobs that might put you in the right direction, or check-in with someone that knows the comings and goings to see if they can offer you any information.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 am

Gatomon, now with her new clothes, tries to decide on her next choice of action. She thought of maybe going to see Hackmon again but he might want something from her and she didn't want to have her new clothes ruined so soon... Instead she decides to try the notice board first for maybe a job that can lead her to where she needs to go. Depending on what she finds she might see Hackmon if she feels like she needs some more information.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Along the way, you notice some Mon giving attention to you and your new outfit. A group of guys whisper something to each other and chuckle darkly as you pass them by. Overall, things seem to have changed a bit since the previous day. You even pass one or two females walking about shamelessly without a top. Finally, you reach the board. The job from yesterday is already gone, but you do find an alternative. There is a Mon looking for a bodyguard within a nearby forest. The forest is north-by-northeast, so it's a little out of the way, but it would work if you're looking to have some kind of job along the way.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:28 am

Gatomon couldn't help but blush a bit from the attention she got from her new outfit. While it wasn't as skimpy as her previous one she suppose the design was more eye drawing and she could hear others whispering about her as she walks by. She was a bit surprised to see a couple females walking around with their breasts out and exposed, making her wonder if the virus was affecting this place even more now. Looking at the job board the one from yesterday is gone but there is another job that might work. She takes it from the board and before she decides to find the client she chooses to see Hackmon first to ask him for some information.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:38 am

Taking the job posting, you head down to Hackmon's place of business. On your way, you feel a hand grab your tail bringing you to a stop. (5)"Hey kitten, where's a sweet thing like you heading off to in such a hurry?" The voice turns out to be coming from a Mikemon in an alley you had just passed by. "Why not let a hip cat like me show you around?" He had a self-satisfied smirk on his face as he eyed you up and down for a moment. Behind him were two Plotmon, a girl and a boy. "Heh, She don't look like a city girl to me. I bet she doesn't even know how to party." The female says with a smirk. "That's no big deal. I'm always happy to teach a kitten how to cut loose."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:28 am

Gatomon lets out a small squeal as her tail is grabbed, making it raise her skirt some before she turns to see a Mikemon that she just passed by holding her tail. She also spots the two Plotmons behind him as he talks about showing her around town. She frowns a bit before trying to pull her tail out of his grip. "Thanks but I'm good right now as I know exactly where I'm going." She said as she tries to get the message across that she is not interested in what they wanted right now, especially after what just happened in the clothing store.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Mikemon gives you a disappointed look. "Really, well don't be a stranger. We've always got room for one more if you ever want to see how an alleycat parties." He let's go of your tail but slaps your ass before you can walk away. As he turns, you see the male Plotmon pull out a small satchel pulling out a pinch of a powder you don't quite recognize.

With that over, you're able to make it back to the apartments where Hackmon's office is. Buzzing the office, you hear the Biyomon reply. "Yes, who is this?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Gatomon yelps and blushes deeply from the spank to as her plush rear before she starts to walk away. As she is leaving she glances back and she sees the male Plotmon taking out some kind of powder. She wasn't sure what it was though and decided not to worry about it for now though she does wonder what kind of thing that powder was for a bit.

Arriving at Hackmon's office she buzzes for him and hears Biyomon's voice on the other end. "It's me, Gatomon. I wanted to ask Hackmon for some quick information if he's available right now." She tells the bird Digimon.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 am

There's care and even some reverence in the way they handle the pouch and its contents which gives you a bit of a bad feeling about it as you leave.

When you mention why you're here, the Biyomon recognizes your voice. "Ah, the Gatomon from the other day. Unfortunately, Hackmon had some things to do today, so he's not here right now. I'm expecting him back soon, so you're welcome to wait for him." The door next to you begins to buzz.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:16 pm

"Oh. Well I guess I'll wait here then if he's going to be back soon." She said through the intercom before she opens the door and walks in. She remembers her way around from last time and heads to Hackmon's office where Biyomon is probably waiting for her. She might as well get her opinion on her new clothes to start off a friendly conversation she thought.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:55 pm

Finding the correct door to the office was no big deal as it was right there. Biyomon was, in fact, standing in the open door waiting for you. "Oh, you got a new outfit since I saw you last." As she turned, you could swear you saw her tongue drag along her beak though if she had, it was obvious you weren't meant to have seen it. "So what brings you back here?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:56 am

"Yeah, thought I would buy something a bit more practical before I need to leave town." She said when Biyomon commented on her outfit, though as she looks back she could have swore she saw the bird lick her beak. "Well I wanted to ask Hackmon some questions, mainly anything related to heading to RBG City such as anything I need to be aware of, any jobs in that direction, or a fast way there." She said to answer the avian's question. "I hope he doesn't ask for too much in return for answering me though..."
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games