Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:48 pm

He smirks as you offer to do whatever he wants to pay for the uniform. Reaching behind the bar, he pulls out a key. "I gotta close things out here. Wait for me upstairs. It's the third door on the left. I'll be there in ten minutes. Feel free to have yourself all laid out and ready." As you turn away from him, you feel one of his tentacles slam against your rear while he turns to pay some of the other girls. You see Ranamon waiting her turn giving you a smirk as you head up.

Heading upstair, you find the room. It's rather spartan just a bed, a dresser, and a window. The bed isn't particularly soft but neither is it too stiff. You can't help but think about what you're about to be using it for. He did mention being laid out and ready leaving you to wonder just what kind of preparations he expected you to make for his arrival. You didn't have much to work with in such a simple room, but you did have ten minutes until he arrived.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Gatomon couldn't help but gulp as he smirks at her and tells her what he expects from her now. Once she had the key and her pay she turns to leave only to be spanked by a tentacle, making her jump and yelp. She blushes deeply as she looks at him before leaving, blushing deeper as the Ranamon smirks at her as she heads up.

Once in the room she looks around a bit before deciding to take off the ruined uniform and clean up her fur a bit as best as she could. She remembers that he told her to be laid out and ready but she wasn't sure what he meant by that. Not having much time left she gets out the bed and lays on her side with her front facing the door and the wait made her very nervous.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:47 am

On a nightstand, you were able to find a simple brush which helped you come out your coat a little. They had certainly made a mess of it out there, and the brush had limits to what it could do, but you managed to feel a bit less of a mess. You're left to wait a short time, but soon you hear the shuffle of tentacles on the wood out in the hall.

As Gesomon opens the door, he smirks seeing you laying on your side waiting for him. "Now that's a wonderful sight. The customers get so much fun that it's hard as the owner not to be envious." He climbs up onto the bed, and your legs are engulfed in the writhing mass of tentacles underneath him. Rubbing and sliding all over your form. It's hard to tell if he's feeling you up on purpose, or if that's just how they move normally.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:53 am

The feline was glad she was about to find a brush and didn't think the Gesomon would mind considering he doesn't have any hair while she's covered in fur. While it won't be a full grooming that she really needed at least she'll feel a bit less of a mess and have her fur at least a bit more smoothed out.

As she waits she was having doubts and before she could think to leave the door open and she gulps as she sees the Gesomon smirking at her. Before she could say anything he climbs on the bed and she ends up on her back as his tentacles writhing over her body, capturing her legs and as they side over her. She squirms under him and lets out gasps as his tentacles rub all over and she couldn't tell if that's just how they move around or if he's doing this on purpose.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Gesomon smirked as you gasp as his tentacles start to cover you. "Looks like you're having fun already, and I haven't really even started." He continues moving up your body covering more of you in his slippery, squirming mass of tendrils. You feel them beginning to focus attention as if being guided now. Your thighs, around your crotch, and your stomach become the main focus of their assault though he holds back from touching your pussy directly. The largest tentacles that act as his arms begin to play around with your tits. "That fight was quite the show, wasn't it? I hadn't imagined it would have been this good when I convinced the league to hold a match here right outside my place. Was seeing it everything you had imagined?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:34 am

Gatomon couldn't help but gulp as she head him say that he hasn't even started yet and she was already gasping from his tentacles just teasing against her body. She couldn't help but groan a bit as he rubs at her thighs, stomach, and hips but doesn't go to touching her already damp pussy yet. However he does soon go for her large breasts, drawing a squeal from her as he gropes her breasts and her hardening nipples. She lets out a moan before answering him. "It...w-wasn't what I expected when it got to after the fight." She said. "I...d-didn't expect that last part."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:25 pm

"Oh, you wanted to see the fight that much but weren't aware of the after fight entertainment? As I've heard it, a lot of things have changed with these transformations going around." Finally, a tentacle dragged itself up along your slit before giving a quick flick to your clit. Another pair touched the sides of your pussy pressing in and away from each other to spread your petals open before the tentacle on your clit moved down to poke and prod at your entrance. Another tentacle much thicker than the others started traveling up your tail leaving a trail of ooze before it poked at your back entrance. It was then that you noticed that unlike every other tentacle, this one had a more rounded tip.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:40 am

"I n-noticed..." She managed to say before she felt his tentacle drag along her slit, making her gasp before she felt it flick against her rather sensitive clit, making her body arch and a squeal of pleasure escape her lips. She then lets out half moan, half gasp as she felt his tentacles spread her pussy open, her pussy trying to wink from her pleasure as he keeps her spread open. He then began to prod at her spread open entrance, making her moan and squeal before she suddenly tenses as she felt a rather thick tentacle poke at her tail hole and it takes her a moment to realize that this one is his cock and he planned to fuck her in the ass with it. She couldn't help but squirm lightly from it as he continues to tease her and prod at her rear hole.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:23 pm

He smirks as the look of shock comes over you as he prods at your back door. A tentacle wraps around your breast squeezing it and holding it our for him to drag his tongue around your nipple before he lashes at the sensitive nub. In one singular moment, he presses his lips against you soft titflesh, thrusts a tentacle into your cunny, and pushes his cock into your ass. Shocks of pleasure strike through you from all three places as he gets to work on both of your fuckholes. His other tentacles do not remain idle though as they tease over you. One pushes its way into your naval teasing about while others tickle at your thighs. A pair takes hold of your ankles pulling your legs into a spread eagle as he takes complete possession of your body.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:21 am

Gatomon gasps sharply as he squeezes her breast before giving her nipple a lick, making her body shudder as just licking her hard nipple sent shocks of pleasure down her spine. Then all at once her sucked on her breast and nipple, plunged his tentacle into her dripping wet pussy, and thrust his cock tentacle into her tight ass. All three of these at once was too much for her to handle and her body thrashes a bit as she lets out an orgasmic scream, her pussy and ass clamping down as her juices squirt out around his tentacle. She tries to close her thighs to help contain herself but his tentacle are quick to grab her ankles and spread her legs apart, leaving her to buck her hips uncontrollably into his cock and tentacle as she rides out her orgasm.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:49 pm

He chuckles letting the vibration of his voice send shivers over your nipple while you lose control under him. Pulling his lips from your breast, a tentacle rolls the nub back and forth. "Such a horny little kitten. I was worried after al the customers had done with you, you might not be so receptive, but I can see that is not the case." Both your ass and pussy were being furiously slammed into even as they both tried to clamp down and hold their intruders still. "Let's keep things a little quiet though. Some customers may be trying to sleep." A tentacle winds its way up you pressing itself into your mouth. Making itself at home, the tentacle winds its way around your tongue pinning it down.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Gatomon was starting to thrash a bit under him as he continues to ram into both her pussy and ass with every thrust while still playing with her breasts and nipples during her orgasm, making it more intense. Soon her orgasmic screaming is muffled by a tentacle being shoved into her mouth. She lets out a muffled protest as her body is now taking something in each of her holes. Luckily for her she felt her orgasm finishing up but she felt much more sensitive now and her next orgasm was already building up. Her hands try to brace themselves on either him or the bed as they were still free of his tentacles.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:12 am

Gesomon chuckles as your hands brace against the bed. "What's the matter, kitten? You getting ready to get off again." He continues thrusting into each of your three holes. One tentacle gets a little frisky and wraps itself around your clit giving it a squeeze while another pushes its way into your pussy to join the one already there. Gesomon grunts and groans over you, and you can feel his cock throbbing and spewing pre. The male was apparently starting to get close as he rocked you toward your second orgasm. After everything you'd been through just after the fight, it was surprising that you could keep going like this.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Gatomon's eyes go wide and she bucks her hips a bit wildly when he got a tentacle on her clit and began to play with it, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her entire body and further pushing her to another orgasm. Even after everything she just went through with the patrons earlier her body was still able to keep going; she assumed it was another thing with the virus changing her and the other females that were infected. At least though this might be the end of it soon as she felt the Gesomon starting to throb inside of her ass and she hopes that her next orgasm won't take away the last of her consciousness, though she knew the next orgasm will be intense with how she's being triple penetrated with her breasts and clit being stimulated at the same time.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:32 pm

Gesomon watched in glee as you bucked against his ministrations. "You seem to be enjoying this quite a bit. That's the advantage of having tentacles; there's just so much I can play with all at the same time." With one last push, his cock forced its way as deep as it could into your ass. You could feel a bulge that traveled up the length with each pulse letting you anticipate the first shot of white hot spunk to be blasted deep inside of your back door. Cumming as he was, you could feel him losing concentration on what he was doing with the other tendrils toying with you. It didn't stop them though, their actions only became more erratic and less practiced with each load of cum he filled you with.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Feeling his tentacle dick push deep into her ass and filling her up with his seed made her eyes roll back a bit as she cries out. The other tentacles didn't stop, getting more erratic with her breasts and pussy and especially her sensitive clit. She lets out a muffled orgasmic scream into the tentacle in her mouth and her body trembles as she reaches her next orgasm. Her holes clamp down, milking his cock in her ass while her pussy squirted out more of her sweet juices. Her body bucks back into his tentacles and cock as they both ride out their orgasms.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 am

Gesomon cackles a bit as he watches your body get overwhelmed by the fucking. "Feels nice doesn't it? Having so many weak points attacked at the same time. I can feel how much you're gushing and squirting. I never did get a taste of you, but I can remedy that. Oh, and perhaps you'd like a taste." Both of his tentacles leave your cunny leaving your walls to grip desperately against nothing. Bringing a soaked tendril up, he slurps noisily on it. "Yes, you have a nice feminine taste. Oh right, can't forget about yours." He suddenly pulls the tentacle out of your mouth, but it's quickly replaced, and your tongue is met with a sweet taste, and you realize this was one of the tentacles you'd just been cumming on. He wanted to watch you sucking your own nectar off his tentacle.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:09 pm

Gatomon lets out a small cry as she felt both of the tentacle suddenly pull out of her, leaving her still convulsing pussy empty and splattering a lot of juices as they pull out. She couldn't help but blush deeply as she watches him suck her sweet honey from his tentacle before he replaces the tentacle in her mouth with the other love juice covered one. She tastes her sweet juices on it and without even thinking she begins to suckle on it, unintentionally making a lewd display of herself as she sucks on his tentacle while her tongue swirls around it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:18 pm

Gesomon grins as you eagerly slurp your own juices off of his tentacle. "Such a slutty little sex kitten you are. I'd certainly love having you back to serve in my establishment. Of course, you don't have to destroy any uniforms if you want a repeat performance." His cock finally gives its last shot of spunk into your ass, and he pulls it free but not before a trickle of cum manages to leak out. Getting off of you, he takes a look at his handy work. "Now that is a well-fucked woman if I do say so myself." Two tentacles grab at your hips rolling you over and pulling your rear up. There is a knock at the door. "Darn, has it been that long already? I have to get back to the bar, but I'd love to see more of you in the future." With that, he opens up the door to leave.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:44 pm

Gatomon groans as she felt his tentacle cock pull out of her ass, some of his cum leaking out as her hole closes back up. She then felt him grasp her hips and roll her over to pull her ass into the air. The feline gulps a she thinks that the Gesomon was about go another round with her. Thankfully for her there was a knock at the door meaning she was safe for now. "I...m-might come back for work again..." She says before he leaves, leaving her on the bed by herself. Once she felt her strength return to her limps she tries to get up so she could clean up and redress in her clothes before she decides to go find Impmon if she's still around.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games