Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Bearmon groans as your insides wrap around his hot length. "Oh wow, is this your first?" He pulls back his hips removing part of his length from you before slamming in again managing to get himself a little deeper before your tight depths constrict him too much. "Gonna make me work for it ain't ya girl?" From the sounds of his voice, he isn't at all displeased with that prospect.

Grizzlymon takes a seat in front of you, his sheath bulging as the tip of his dick pokes out from his dense, white fur. Taking a hold of your ears, he begins to rub them as he pushes his hips against your face slapping the musky tip against your face without a word.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:54 pm

While it wasn't her first time taking a cock in her ass Gatomon hasn't done anal often so her rear hole is very tight around the Bearmon's cock. She groans out as she feels him pushing into her tight ass more and more as she tries to keep him out but the force of his thrusts and her juices lubricating his cock allowed him to get deeper and deeper into her. Being preoccupied of being anally penetrated she didn't notice Grizzlymon taking a seat in front of her until he took a hold of her ears and then slapped her face with the tip of his cock. Her eyes widen as she realizes she's going to have to pleasure more than one of them and that the Grizzlymon is already ready for another round and her shock keeps her mouth open, unknowingly ready to take the length into her mouth.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:37 am

Seeing your mouth remain open, Grizzlymon takes it as an invitation growling deeply in satisfaction as the head of his shaft pushes past your lips. The length twitches as soon as it feels the moist, warm confines of your mouth growing noticeably already. "Such a sweet pair of lips. I'm going to enjoy this." His paw moves to the back of your head pressing you against his crotch before letting you pull back without letting you pull completely from his length. The length quickly growing back to its former length.

Bearmon was quite enjoying your tight backdoor liberally filling you up with pre. No matter how tight you were, he made sure to keep your insides nice and slick leaving you unable to do anything to slow his pistoning in and out of your tail hole.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Gatomon lets out a muffled squeal as Grizzlymon pushes his cock into her mouth and she could feel his length growing and hardening inside of her wet and warm mouth. With his paw on her head she couldn't pull her head back unless he wanted her to and he moves her at his preferred pace.

Meanwhile the Bearmon keeps thrusting in and out of her tight ass, making her moan around the cock in her mouth as he enjoys her ass. Her pussy drips heavily down her inner thighs and to the ground below as her breasts swing from every thrust. Her eyes roll back a bit as she takes two cocks and can't help but enjoy the feeling no matter how humiliating it was, which only seemed to add to the lewdness of the situation despite herself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:44 pm

The two continue their assault for a while. Grizzlymon's other paw comes down on your back pressing your chest against the dirt letting the rough soil scratch a bit at your hardened nipples while he feed you more of his cock eventually poking back at your throat. He stopped having an idea. "Hey' let's flip her over, I wanna watch those tits bounce. Bearmon chuckles at the suggestion. "Sure thing, boss."

The two pull out of you before quickly rolling you over and pushing themselves back into you. Grizzlymon started thrusting into your throat now letting his balls swing forward to strike your nose with each thrust. Having you breasts bouncing before their very eyes seems to be just the motivation Bearmon needs to start really going to town on your back entrance. His cock pulsed and twitched with each thrust now signaling it wouldn't be long before there was a creamy treat filling up your ass.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Gatomon lets out a squeal around the Grizzlymon's cock as he pushes her chest into the ground to roughly rub her breasts and sensitive nipples into the ground. She almost gags on his cock as he pokes the back of her throat.

When they pulled out of her Gatomon takes a moment to take in a few heavy breaths of air as she is rolled onto her back before they push themselves back into her mouth and ass. With his sack now hitting her nose the feline in forced to inhale the Grizzlymon's musk which made her body even more aroused. With her on her back her breasts and hard nipples are exposed and bounce with every thrust they make into her lewd body. She feels the Bearmon starting to really slam into her ass now, making her moan louder around the bigger male's cock. Her eyes roll back as she reaches her limit, a muffled orgasmic scream is heard as her body shudders from her orgasm. Her pussy clamps down on nothing and squirts her sweet juices on the Bearmon's crotch and stomach while her ass clamps down on his cock.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:01 am

Bearmon groans as you tremble around him. "She's quite a gusher, my lap is soaked now." He grabs your thighs and lifts them up to the sides of his hips as he takes the last several thrusts before he pushes himself flush with your rear. His cock pulses once, twice..then with the third twitch his hot seed sprays into your rear. A satisfying warmth settles into your insides as rivulet after rivulet is pumped into you. Leaning forward he starts to kiss and lap at each of your tits in turn while he enjoys emptying out his balls into your tight backdoor.

Grizzlymon grunts as your voice echos over his length as he continued to pump his way into your throat now. "Yeah, I can tell your doing a good job on her down there. Keep it up. She's certainly got a nice throat for fucking, but that voice is the icing on the cake the way it vibrates over my flesh." With him practically using your throat like a sex toy, you've been forced to swallow every drop of his pre so far, and you can already feel your stomach starting to get full leaving you to wonder where you'll make room for the real load. You aren't left long to contemplate as he throws his head back and roars out his release. The first shot of his thick load shoots straight down into your stomach joining the rest in making you feel full.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:28 pm

Gatomon continues to scream and moan around the Grizzlymon's cock as the Bearmon grasps her thighs and lifts them so he could give a few more last hard thrusts into her ass before unleashing his hot load into her. Her muffled groan is heard as she feels that warmth in her ass before moaning out again as the Bearmon kisses and laps at her breasts and nipples as he empties his balls into her tight ass.

Meanwhile Grizzlymon continues to enjoy her mouth and throat, Gatomon finding she could control her gag reflexes pretty well probably thanks to the virus that changed her body. Soon enough after a bit of time of the male using her as nothing more than a sex toy the bigger male unleashes his seed into her mouth and down her throat, making her swallow of drop of his load. Her eyes roll back and she groans around the cock as she feels herself getting rather full from taking a load down her throat and another in her rear, not to mention all the Grizzlymon's pre she had to swallow before.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Bearmon's the first to finish pulling out of your tight rear with a groan your sphincter quickly closing tight to hold in that warm mess that settled into your gut. "Oh, that felt good. Her ass is quite the treat." He gives your rear a squeeze in appreciation. Grizzlymon finally pulls himself out but wasn't quite finished as one last blast of spunk shot out to cover your face in rich white cream. His paw rubbed at your belly which had expanded like you'd had a full meal. "Look at how much cream the little kitty managed to wring out of my balls. "How you guys enjoying yourselves."

The other two Bearmon were sitting there panting. One had given Prairemon's pussy a messy creampie while the other enjoyed a tit job while the girl suckled his tip. "Oh we're enjoying her plenty, but she's certainly eager for more. My balls are dry and she's still trying to wring more out of me." Grizzlymon chuckles. "Well, it helps to have another girl to switch to. Helps a man get ready for more." All three Bearmon perk up as they switch places. The two Bearmon pulling you up into a seated position. "Damn, the boss made a real mess o' her. Wonder how much more she can take." The get to either side of you and pull you into their laps ready to fill your snatch and rear.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:40 am

Gatomon lays on her back on the rough ground panting heavily as the two males pull out, but not before the Bearmon give her plush rear a squeeze and Grizzlymon shoots one last shot of seed on her face. She groans a bit as the bigger male rubs her stomach while some seed leaks from her used ass.

For a moment the feline thought she could rest for a bit but that wouldn't be the case as the two males leave her just to be replaced by the two Bearmon that had been having their fun with Prariemon. With how worn down she already is Gatomon is powerless to show any resistance to the two Bearmon as they move her into a seated position before pulling her up and into both of their laps. She felt their erections against her rear and crotch and she whimpers a bit. "W-Wait, I n-need to rest. I'm s-sensitive right now."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:04 am

"I don't see why that means we should wait." One of the Bearmon smiles up at you from the front. "Yes, we should get started while the sensations will be the strongest. The two insert themselves inside of you. Not only were their lengths filling both of your holes, but you could feel them pushing against one another inside of you making things extra tight as they started to lift and drop you onto their laps. "That's a sweet little kitten. If you're up for it, we'd love to see you bounce yourself in our laps."

You can see the others wasting no time with Prairemon. Both males standing in front of her watching as she worked to polish both shafts with an almost reverent expression. "That'a girl, worship those cocks."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:49 pm

"W-Wait, st-" Gatomon's protest is cut off as they impale both her ass and pussy at the same time, making her cry out as her over sensitive holes are filled with their cocks. Her head leans back and her mouth hangs open as she lets out her scream as she could feel them grinding against each other inside of her pussy and ass and making her feel more stretched open. She didn't haven a chance to get used to both of them as they start to lift and drop her on their cocks, making her breasts bounce and her ass jiggle.

She barely notices the other group as the Prairemon services the two males with her hands and mouth. The feline could barely get her body to respond, too exhausted to do much other than be their sex toy for as long as they wanted it seemed.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:49 am

As you lay there in their grip, the two of them continue to lift you up and down their lengths. "Hey, you awake in there. Would be nice if you would ride us a bit on your own." Behind you the other chuckles. "The lights are on, but I don't think anyone's home. We'll just have to make the best of this fine piece of tail by using her to our hearts' content." Giving each other a nod, they begin bouncing you faster in their laps as they have their fun until they're filling both of your holes with more spunk. Both of your holes milk them in orgasm as you give out and start to lose consciousness.

When you awake, you're laying on Grizzlymon's chest one of his claws resting on you as he slumbered. Your body felt sore and filthy, and you weren't sure how much time had passed either.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Gatomon couldn't stop herself from moaning and crying out as they bounce her in their laps and spreading open both of their holes. At some point her claws grab on to the shoulders of the one in front of her and her legs try to help bounce her, but they were too weak to do more than they were doing already. Eventually they cum inside of her but not before making her reach an orgasm and her vision starts to fade.

With a tired groan Gatomon awakens on top of a sleeping Grizzlymon's chest with a claw over her. Trying to move made her groan as she felt sore and in need of a bath. She hoped not too much time has passed as she needed to return to the Lalamon and then to town in time for her job at the place Impmon is fighting at. Slowly she tries to get out of the Grizzlymon's grasp without waking him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:30 am

Sleeping like this, Grizzlymon almost seemed like an oversized teddy bear as you got off of him managing not to disturb his sleep. He, in fact, seemed to be resting very soundly leaving you to wonder if he pushed himself to his limit. You see the three Bearmon cuddled up together around Prairemon looking as much of a mess as you did. One of them rustled in their sleep giving you a slight scare, but he only rubbed his face against her bosom before quieting back down.

Exiting the cave, you can see the sun hand low over the horizon. Dusk would be coming soon, but you're sure that gives you plenty of time to make it to Impmon's fight. Heading off you make your way towards Lalamon's orchard. Arriving, you see her busy closing up her barn locking it for the night. Having heard your approach, she turns. "It's a little la..Oh, A-are you okay." She looks worriedly up and down your body.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Luckily for the feline she is able to easily get out of the larger Digimon's grasp and off his body. She couldn't help but think that he was a large teddy bear and she did admit he was comfortable to sleep on. Looking around she finds the Bearmon cuddled with Prariemon who looked like she had plenty of fun while she was passed out. Fixing up her clothes a bit so they were back in place on her she heads for the cave's exit.

Soon she manages to sneak out of the cave and by the looks of the setting sun she should have enough time to get back to town. Quickly she makes her way to Lalamon's orchard, or as quick as her sore legs would let her. Luckily no males seemed to be out to stop her and soon she is at the orchard. Walking up she blushes as Lalamon could clearly see all the dried cum and juices on her. "I'm f-fine. I talked to the Grizzlymon and his Bearmon and they shouldn't raid your orchard anymore...though Grizzlymon is still going to keep trying to...sleep with you."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 am

She blushes as you tell her you had spoken with Grizzlymon though you are left to wonder what exactly she thinks that talk had been like. "Well, thank you. I think I can deal with him. Having to deal with them stealing my crop over and over would be much harder to deal with. Oh right, you'll be wanting your reward then. Give me a moment to go get some money." She gives you another look up and down seeing your messy body. "If you want, you can use my bathroom to wash up while I get your reward. The posting said 50 bits, right?"

Leading you into her house, she points out a door on the first floor. "You'll find the washroom through there, and I'll be down in a couple minutes with the bits." Upon entering the room, you find it to be rather small, and her bath appeared to be a metal basin. Underneath the basin was a space filled with wood, you could only assume that was how she heated her bath water. You probably didn't have time to heat the water, if you were going to make it to the fight though.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 am

Gatomon nods. "Yeah, I think it was 50 too. And thanks for the bath." Gatomon says as she follows the Lalamon's directions to the bathroom and it was...a bit less than she hoped for but considered she mostly used a nearby river to bathe this wasn't too bad. Filling the meta basin with water Gatomon steps in, not caring that the water wasn't warm since the river was usually cold. Quickly working ever inch of her body with water she cleans off the cum from the many males that got to her since she took Lalamon's job and soon enough her white fur was clean. Stepping out she dries herself with a content sigh before redressing and leaving the bathroom to find the Lalamon while hoping she can make it back to town soon enough.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 am

Even with the water not particularly warm, it is quite refreshing to get the chance to clean out your fur. You are surprised about just how much dried cum you find making you wonder how many times they had used you while you were out of it. Upon exiting, Lalamon smiled at you. "Well, looks like you cleaned up rather well." She was sitting on a rocking chair and was witling a small piece of wood. "I set the bits up on the table. She points over where a small sack was sitting on the table. "Thanks again for your help, and uhh.." She trails off with a blush seeming a bit embarrassed about whatever she had been about to say. Looking out the window, you see that the sun had already set, but you're pretty sure you still had time to make it to the fight, but you wouldn't have time to dawdle.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 pm

As she cleans the dried cum from her body, Gatomon finds she has a lot on her fur and she blushes as she wonders if and how much she was used after passing out. However the water made quick work of getting the cum out of her fur and soon she is dried off and redressed and out of the bathroom. She looks to the table with the bag on it after Lalamon told her about it and she decides to add her own few coins to it. Tying the bag to her skirt and letting it hang under it at her side she turns to the Lalamon when she began to trail off. "Well...no problem. I would ask what you were going to say but I really need to get back at a certain time." She said, letting Lalamon know that if she had something to say she better say it now. Otherwise she'll begin making her way back to the town and to the place Impmon will be fighting while hoping to work as a waitress there at the same time for some extra coin.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games