Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Thu May 17, 2018 11:10 pm

Prairemon smirks as you ask her to distract Grizzlymon. "Sure, I know how to keep him busy for a while." With a sway of her hips that can't help but draw attention, she struts over to the cave entrance. "Hey, Grizzlymon~." You hear a deep voice respond, "Wha, oh, it's you. You ready to end these games and just do what I know we both want?" Prairemon shakes her head and turns away. "It's not as fun without the games." Bending forward, she shakes her ass at him and begins to run away, and soon the large male dashes out of the cave in pursuit.

Now that he was gone and not sure how long of a chase they would have you make your way into the burrow. The tunnel twists and turns as it leads a ways downward. The crooked nature turns out to be in your advantage as you hear talking around the next corner. There you see three Bearmon, two of them standing around a small fire while the other stands by the basket you'd heard about. He pulls out one of the cherries eating it with a curious expression. "I'm not seeing what's so special about them. You sure this is what Grizzlymon was after?" Another nods his head. "Yup, he was very clear he wanted her cherry."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 am

Gatomon couldn't help but blush a bit at the Prairiemon's acts of seduction, swaying her hips and shaking her ass for the male. She takes cover and waits as the Grizzlymon dashes out after the other female and giving her a chance to get into the cave without him noticing. As she enters the cave she hopes that the Prairiemon is able to keep him busy long enough to resolve the issue with the Bearmon.

Keeping as quiet as she could on her feet she moves down the tunnels until she found the Bearmon around a corner and she curses lightly under her breath when she saw that there were three of them and not just two. She sees the basket and the cherries inside which confirms that they are the thieves. From her hiding spot she eavesdrops on them. At first she wonders why the Grizzlymon would want the Lalamon's cherries until it suddenly dawned on her as to what he really wanted and she smacks her face lightly when she realizes that the Bearmon made a complete misunderstanding. Taking a breath and standing confidently she walks from her hiding spot. "Hey!" She shouts to get their attention. "So you are the cherry thieves right? I'm going to be very straightforward, leave the Lalamon and her cherry trees alone or we're going to have a problem." She says as she stands tall and confidently and hopes that she is able to intimidate them enough.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 20, 2018 3:22 am

As Grizzlymon chases after Prairemon, you can already see him gaining on her. Before they've even left your sight Grizzlymon takes a swipe trying to grab her in his paw, but she suddenly turns avoiding the swipe and putting a little more distance between them. She'd only need to misjudge one of those to get caught, so it would be hard to tell how long she can keep him distracted though you suppose she'll keep him distracted for a bit longer once she's been caught. It's probably best if you get things settled with the Bearmon quickly unless you want him showing up as backup.

Seeing the Bearmon hanging out, they don't take notice of you as they seem to just be waiting around probably expecting Grizzlymon back at any moment. (17)Leaping out from your hiding spot and making your demands, the three Bearmon stop and look to you with a look of surprise on each of their faces. The one near the basket looks down at it and immediately backs a few steps away. "I told you guys this was a bad idea." The one that had apparently been with Grizzlymon at Lalamon's orchard also looked rather surprised. "Look we were just getting Grizzlymon something nice." The third one seems cautious but is keeping his cool far better than his companions. "Calm down you two. So she sent you to get the cherries back? There's what we have right there." He motions towards the basket. (18)As he motions towards the basket, you notice that his other hand was also making a motion looking like some kind of signal.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 am

From what she saw before going into the cave Gatomon knew that it would be best to not take too much time and to resolve this as soon as she can in case the Prairiemon is unable to keep the Grizzlymon busy for too long. Knowing this she decides to resolve this peacefully if able. Luckily her intimidation tactics seem to work as at least one of them backs away right away while the other two seemed at least a bit cautious of her and not trying anything. It is in her best interest to keep from fighting if possible because while she might be a Champion ranked Digimon she was still outnumbered, she wasn't entirely used to this body, and she is still somewhat sore from the Brachiomon. When one of them motioned to the basket she was about to walk to it but noticed that his other hand was making some kind of signaling motion. She puts her guard up and keeps to where she is. While crossing her arms she narrows her feline eyes at them. "Actually, I wasn't really told to get the cherries back. My job is to just get you guys to leave Lalamon and her cherry fields alone. If you can promise that then we won't have any problems. Deal?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 21, 2018 4:22 am

Seeing you put your guard up, the Bearmon abashedly rub their heads clearly realizing whatever they were trying to pull was ruined. They cringe a bit when you bring up leaving Lalamon alone again. "Look, we can't really make a deal on that. I mean, we can promise not to do anything on our own, but Grizzlemon's taken a liking to her, and if he decides he's going to go hit on her again there isn't much we can do." One of the others continues from there. "Plus, if he tells one of us to follow him, and we say no, he's going to want to know what gives." The third one shrugs. "Yeah, if you really want us to keep away from her, then you're going to need to talk with him. He's supposed to be back soon. You could always wait for him to get back." They still seem nervous as if they don't know how you're going to react to their offer.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 21, 2018 8:41 am

Gatomon looks between the Bearmon, trying to see if they were trying to lie at all once they told her why they were at the Lalamon's orchard and why they couldn't agree to leave her alone. "...Well, it seems like you three aren't trying to lie or trick me this time...Fine, I'll talk to Grizzlymon but I'm not going to stay around you three till he gets back." She tells the three of them. "I'll meet Grizzlymon at the entrance and you three better stay down here. Enjoy the cherries as you wait, though make sure they are ripe as it seemed you guys just took whatever you could from the trees." She said before turning to head back up to the entrance of the cave, glancing over her shoulder to make sure they don't follow her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 22, 2018 3:17 am

The three of them watch nervously as you regard them suspiciously showing relief when you tell them you'll talk to Grizzlymon. That look turns to surprise and a bit more relief when you mention not waiting there for him. The three of them go ahead and nod. "Sure, knock yourself out. Good luck with the boss." The three wave as you leave though they don't go after the cherries either. As you make your way out and check over your shoulder, you see no sign that they are following you giving you hope that you'd shaken them enough with your initial scare to keep them from trying anything. Stepping back out into the open hills, you look about. From here you can't see Grizzlemon or Prairemon, but the tracks of the large male are clear in the soil.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue May 22, 2018 12:59 pm

While Gatomon wasn't sure if leaving the Bearmon trio alone is a good idea she didn't want to have to deal with them with the Grizzlymon as the numbers would be worse in her odds and she still felt sore and won't be able to fight at her best. At the very least they seemed harmless enough as long as she can intimidate them enough. Stepping out the cave she finds that the Grizzlymon hasn't returned yet but she could still see his tracks. Deciding not to wait here for too long she decides to follow the very obvious tracks of the larger Digimon. As she follows the tracks she wonders if he actually managed to catch the Prairiemon by now, or if she let him considering how much she seemed to like being chased and being caught.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 23, 2018 3:51 am

As you followed the trail, you noticed how much it zigged and zagged as he chased the more agile Digimon this way and that. They probably couldn't be getting too far too fast with all the turns, so it isn't surprising that you find them after only five minutes of walking. The first thing you see is Grizzlymon's large rear moving up and down as he humps the smaller female. His breathing is labored as he drives himself down. "Naughty slut, m-making me chase you all the time when everyone knows how bad you love getting fucked." Getting closer, you notice the Prairemon had been rolled onto her back before being pinned down by the mass of her lover. "Oh, ah, yes, b~but I love to be. M~my heart r~racing and lungs b~burning, and then you pin me down and ra~ra~ravage ME~<3"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 23, 2018 12:52 pm

After a few minutes Gatomon was starting to wonder just how far those two got before either Grizzlymon caught the Prairiemon or if the female let him catch her. Either way she keeps walking for another couple of minutes before she spotted the Grizzlymon who seemed to be thrusting. The wet smacking like sounds she soon heard let her know that the chase ended and the Grizzlymon got his prize. Gatomon blushes as she just watches for a bit before deciding it might be best to talk to the Grizzlymon while he is in a good mood of giving a good fucking. "U-Um...Hey there..." She said as she walks up to them from the side so they could both see her. "Don't stop for me, but I need to talk to you." She says to the Grizzlymon. "Listen, your Bearmon buddies have been raiding the Lalamon's cherry fields and I was hoping you can tell them to stop since they said they only listen to you."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 25, 2018 3:45 am

Grizzlymon stops a moment as you get his attention. "Huh, what?" When you assure him he doesn't he laughs. "Well, it would still be rude not turning to face you while we speak." With that, he rolls over pulling Prairemon into his lap as he takes a seat bouncing the female in his lap before you. "Now, what can I do for you." Prairemon writhes shamelessly in his lap as she is fucked right in front of you, her entire body shaking each time she is impaled on Grizzlymon's cock. He grunts when you tell them about his friends' activities. "Those idiots, yeah yeah, I'll make sure they don't steal from her fields. Don't know where they got the idea that was what I was after." He leans forward nibbling at Prairemon's throat a little drawing a squeal from her. "Now, was there anything else you needed?" Prairemon cries out as orgasm overtakes her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 25, 2018 10:54 am

Before she could tell him that turning to face her isn't necessary he already rolled over and had the Prairemon bouncing in his lap. She couldn't help but stare and blush as she sees the female's pussy sliding up and down the male's cock for a bit before managing to focus and tell him what she needed to tell him. It was a bit hard to not focus on their fucking with how vocal the Prairiemon is being. "Well...I overheard them before I talked to them. They...misunderstood what you meant when you said you wanted the Lalamon's...cherry..." She blushes a bit more at that before blushing very deeply as the Prairiemon has an orgasm right after the Grizzlymon nibbled at her neck. "N-No, nothing else. Just...make sure you guys don't bother the Lalamon or her cherry orchard any more." She says when he asked if there was anything else she needed. "A-Anyways...I'll let you two...finish up." She turns and thinks to herself that this was surprisingly gone pretty smooth despite her earlier encounter with the Armadillomon.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 27, 2018 3:09 am

Grizzlymon grinned as he saw your reaction to Prairemon, and you could swear he was putting on a bit of a show pulling her up more slowly before slamming her down more forcefully. "Oh that, yeah, they never quite understood what a double entendre is. Probably think it's a kind of sundae or something." Grunting, Grizzlymon slams Prairemon down one more time, as his balls jump and pulse followed a few moments later by thick white seed leaking out from around the cock stuffing Prairemon's cunt. "Ohh, that's a good fuck right there, she's practically sucking it out." You start to wonder if perhaps you got lucky, and he's just more agreeable when he's getting a good lay. You only get two steps away from the pair before he clears his throat getting your attention. "What specifically do you mean about not bothering Lalamon or her orchard? I agreed my boys wouldn't steal her cherries anymore, but I still plan on getting me a piece of that."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 27, 2018 10:16 am

Gatomon blushes deeply still as she watches the Grizzlymon slam the Prairemon down into his lap and unloads his balls into the female that was withering in pleasure on top of him. After managing to tear her gaze away and had her requests made she starts to leave thinking that this went smoothly...until the Grizzlymon cleared his throat and said that he wasn't going to stop trying to get a lay from the Lalamon. Turning around and crossing her arms she glares a bit at him as she tries to remain calm. "My task is to make sure she doesn't get bothered again. While it is mainly to keep her cherry fields from being raided by you guys, I think she doesn't want to be harassed. She clearly doesn't want any and you already have at least one female." She points to the Prairiemon on his lap. "Can't you just let the Lalamon go? I'm sure there's other females that are more than willing."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 28, 2018 4:35 am

He looks down at Prairemon who wobbled in his lap with a fucked silly look on her face. He lifts her up adjusting her to slip his cock into her rear drawing an incoherent gurgle from her. He begins bouncing her in his lap much more slowly now as he continues. "Oh sure, I got her..when I can find her, or she comes looking for me. I've tried taking her to the den, and she always finds a moment we're not watching to go running off and then I don't know when I'll see her next. She's also got half these hills chasing after her tail. With gals like this, a man has to have his fun when he finds them, but what if I want something, and I can't find anyone around? She's got that Orchard, so's I know where to find her near most of the time. Why wouldn't I want a gal I can go to on my terms?" He smirks not seeming to concerned with your stance.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 28, 2018 9:18 am

Gatomon was a bit surprised that the Grizzlymon was already starting again and this time pushes into the Prairemon's rear while the other female can barely make coherent sounds anymore. She tries to look away so she doesn't have to directly watch them fuck for a second time. "Well...okay, she isn't always available but what makes you think that the Lalamon will be much different? I mean seriously, there have to be other females in stationary places you can have as a...friend with benefits. And you're assuming that Lalamon will every agree to your terms if you're just trying to get with her." She tries to reason with him. "I mean there's got to be more females than just Prairemon and Lalamon. Have you even looked around at all?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 30, 2018 4:00 am

Grizzlymon smirks seeming to enjoy the way you looked at them as he began fucking Prairemon once again. The smaller female reached down and began to rub her pussy lips as he continued to plunge into her rear. "Of course, I looked around. Wasn't interested in paying for it. Not as a man of my virility at least. Got a reputation to keep." Prairemon howls out her orgasms again, but Grizzlymon doesn't slow down at all as he continues pounding into her. "Of course, it's easy to say there's someone out there like that while, I might add, you seem in no hurry to volunteer. Of course, if you think they're out there why don't you try your paw at finding them? If you found me a nice girl, I'd be more than happy to let Lalamon go."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 30, 2018 12:15 pm

As Gatomon tries to avoid directly watching the fucking going on in front of her it was hard to ignore and not keep looking. Her own body by this point is already feeling hot and she knew that her nipples had began to harden under her top and her pussy to get very warm under her skirt. Her blush on her face was also a sign of how hot she is starting to feel as well, a blush which deepens again when she sees the Prairemon have another orgasm while Grizzlymon keeps pounding her ass. She almost didn't hear what the male was saying and of course he is a picky on which females he wants. With a sigh she rubs her head. "I'll...go looks and see. Just at least for now promise not to harass the Lalamon by harming her orchard." She said and once she has his promise she decides to go back to the Lalamon for now so she turns to leave if she isn't stopped.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:02 am

"Sure, I've got this little slut for now, so I'll leave Lalamon alone for the day at least. Can't make any promises if you take longer than that." As you begin to turn you hear Grizzlymon roar out his orgasm. Prairemon's voice joins in a sultry gasp as she appears to reach her third orgasm since you got there. You found yourself shivering as your mind couldn't help but imagine what it looked like. Prairemon's ass stretched wide around the cock as seed started to spill out around the cock. Her pussy quivering as she orgasmed once again. The heaving of her chest as her lungs fought for air. Your attention was drawn from these images by Grizzlymon clearing his throat at which point you realize he's right behind you. "Heh, maybe your more interested than I thought." A large claw comes down on your shoulder giving it a squeeze and making you realize just how strong a grip he has.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:54 am

Just as Gatomon was about to turn away she heard the Grizzlymon roar and despite her mind telling her to not look back but she could still hear the Prariemon gasp out and have an orgasm right with Grizzlymon. The feline shivers a bit as her mind couldn't help but imagine how the Prariemon looks with her ass spread open by the large cock and seed leaking out around it. The images of the Prariemon's quivering pussy and heaving breasts also flashed in her mind. She had no idea how long she stood there with her mind wondering but before she could start walking she tenses as she heard the Grizzlymon clear his throat right behind her and then a large claw grasp her shoulder. "W-Well...I-Im not." She stammers in response to him saying she's interested. "B-Besides, Im not staying around the area for t-too long." She stammers as she tries to break free of his grasp but with his strong grip and with how hot her body felt she could barely even budge from her spot.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games